photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-09-2017, 05:04 PM

Good story....thanks for the update.

It is such a turn on to watch your wife being ogled and sometimes even touched by another man while she pretends to be asleep or is somewhat dozing. When your wife is in her show off mode, most guys do end up getting a good look at her but usually just a quick feel. I can't recall many strangers being allowed to feel her up as well as Keith did. You must have been beside yourself watching her respond to his touch the way she did. You guys must have really clicked with him. That and she must have really been enjoying it.....even if it was in her dreams. I'm surprised he didn't ask if he could taste her pussy since he had been allowed to go that far....I would have at least had to ask....lol. But he did get to suck her nipples and it sounds like he was infatuated by her tits.

So what did she say when she woke up? What did she dream about? And did she wake up any during Keith's lotion application?
The Following User Says Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

After two glasses of water and headache tablets she went to bed. I am an early riser so I wake up and I am on the deck to watch the sun rise in my boxers drinking coffee. I look and I'm the only thing within site human and awake. I hang my boxers on the railing and head for an early morning skinnydip. It was fun. Smooth small waves and calm water. As I get ready to head back I see Keith's neighbor standing on the beach waving. She heads towards me. I'm thinking oh shit. I'm standing waist deep. She walks to the edge of the soft sand and wet and states the obvious, "morning swim?". I said yes feels great.

Water was not too clear so I was just standing with the small waves rolling past. After some small talk I told her that I was actually skinny dipping for my early morning swim. She said "oh, I know I was watching from the deck." I was floored, i thought just telling her I was without clothing she would run. Not tell me she was watching. I told her I'm sorry, I thought I could get in and out before anyone woke up. She said oh I wake up and watch the sunrise every day weather permits from our deck. I said I guess I better be getting out and dressed before others are up and out. She stood there and said ok.

She did not move. I kind of nervously laughed and said I guess you better head back so I can get out and dressed. She said well I was going to walk with you. I started out, as the water dipped and exposed my limp dick her eyes went straight to it. I was trying to walk and not let anything start to rise. She never took her eyes from my crotch. I started to get aroused and was at a heavy half mast as I exited the water. I said Im sorry but I was just going to jump in and out. Still staring down she looked up at me smiling and said I got to hear my husband call everyone we know about seeing your wife naked yesterday. Now I can have him listen to me call everyone I know.

Getting a taste of what my wife feels was strange. Here I am standing naked on a beach with someone between the age of my mother and grandmother complimenting my body and saying she is going to call her friends. I finally said I better get off the beach or someone will report me. As we walked she said weekdays no one cares. She said her husband will skinnydip on occasion. As we reach the steps to the deck she said you want some company watching the sunrise. I said sure. I grabbed my boxers as I passed the rail. She said you don't have to put those on for my benefit. I said ok. I'm at half mast and maintaing so I felt good about showing.

We stood at the railing talking and watching the sun rise. She kept a watchful eye on my penis so I was maintaining a nice chub. After about ten minutes of this I said I better go check on my hungover wife. She said quote, "before I leave, would you mind if I touch you." Again I was floored but said I wouldn't mind but what about your husband. Again quote "He will never know". She said this as she stepped to me. Put her hands on my chest and rubbed down. She wrapped her fingers around my half hard dick. It went to full mast. Her finger were soft and warm. She gave me three or four full slow strokes and released. She said thanks for making an old lady happy. She turned and walked down the steps. She turned looked at my stupid ass just standing there hard dick standing and said have a safe trip home. I finally responded with thanks, bye.

I put on my boxers mad thinking I could have just got a hand job if I would have just spoke up. I went in and woke my wife up. I would love to say I gave her a good banging but it was short and sweet. She even said I must have needed to get rid of that one for awhile.

I will update conversation on the road shortly.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2017, 10:06 AM

I believe there is a saying.....what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your update seems to proves my point. I know you thoroughly enjoy watching your wife have fun (as much as we enjoy reading about it) but sometimes it's nice when you get to play around too.

As far as taking it further with the neighbor, yes it probably would have been a good time but then again, it gives you something to look forward to next time. I do think it's a helluva turn on for a woman to instigate things and make the first move like she did. She saw a momentary opportunity that she didn't want to regret passing up later on. And you know she had to wonder "what if", just like you did. At least your wife (and probably the neighbor's husband) got to reap the benefits of that forbidden touch.

I think it's fair to say that almost all of us have had those shoulda, coulda, woulda type moments like you described. In my experience, I've found that it just fuels the fire and stokes the flames of curiosity for the next opportunity or in your case, the next time you visit. I do believe I'd have to have a conversation with Kenneth when I got home though and see if he has any stories to match yours.

Thanks for the update and look forward to ride home discussion!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2017, 12:20 PM

Finally the ride home. This whole update was to be about two unique experiences. The "nude" beach and my experience. Turned out to be a thesis on the entire trip. Funny but we have been all summer on lakes, going out and situations that may amount to oops but one spur of the moment trip amounted to more unique times than an entire summer.

We cleaned, locked up and headed out. Neither of us talked much during. I was still sort of relishing in my earlier experience. As we got on the highway, my wife asked me if I was upset or mad about anything. I assured her I was not. We started talking about our time there. She was very happy with the private beach and our experiences. I took this opportunity to relay details of the time she was asleep under the umbrella. I told her of the guy that walked by and possibly took pictures. She was not upset at all and wished she would have been awake to see it. I then told her of Keith's neighbors and their time at our spot. She was not upset except that she would have liked to have met them.

I told her about Keith's conversation with the neighbor and then my experience that morning with his neighbors wife. Many details and questions for details. She really liked what his wife said about her husband calling everyone about seeing her. Not upset at all of me naked and allowing her to touch and stroke me. She found my recollection of her departure awkward for me.

One detail I got from the beach experience I did not know was, I had to make a run to the house and left her alone. She had a gentleman stalker pass by then turn around and walk by in front of her, stop and say hello and the continue on twice. She said the first back and forth was fine but she got concerned on the second. She did not mention him to me because she did not want our time there to possibly end. She said he made her feel very uncomfortable.

Another was the two joggers. I relayed what I saw and what she said at her return. Now she said that after "brushing" "sand" from her tits and pussy she saw the reactions she got. So after the wave would subside she would open her leg a little further the "remove" debris. After her second or thins time of this she said she was ready to blow so she excused herself to the water and they continued on and she rubbed one out quickly. She said between the touching, compliments and her nudity she needed that.

It was a long time till Keith came up in conversation. She was a little concerned about her behavior and his thoughts. I asked why. She said the entire time she was around him she never tried to hide or conceal her nudity. She said she even spent most of the time facing him with her legs open. I said yes and he really appreciated it. I told her about some of our conversations and his compliments. She then asked what he thought of her allowing her to help with the lotion. I told her he loved it. She said I guess you know I let it go a little far. I played dumb.

She said each time she excused herself she took an extra shot or two of alcohol to relax and got a little too drunk. I jokingly said we couldn't tell. She smiled and hit me. She said when he started actually touching her pussy she got aroused and decided to let him fully touch. I said I know and watched. She said yes but when she did he got her so turned on she let him penetrate her. I said really. She said several times until she said she needed to stop or fall down. I asked what she recalled from there.

She said she remembers laying on the lounger and getting a leg and foot massage. From that point she did not recall. I quizzed her and she did not even remember the wake up at midnight or the several glasses of water with aspirin. So I had to go from there. I told her in detail what transpired. She asked a few questions. She asked if Keith thought she was trash. I explained all of Keith's responses and how complementary he was. We rode in silence for some time. We stopped for lunch. During lunch she asked if Keith got a picture. I told her I took his phone and text then deleted my text after saving to the gallery. Nothing else said. It still felt awkward.

As we continued our drive I hear my wife on the phone. My phone. She is talking to Keith. She starts by apologizing for her behavior and drinking too much. From there I was not sure what he was saying but her responses were smiling and positive. She ended the call, looked at me and said now I feel better. I asked why. She got his number from my undelete sent text and called to make sure his opinion of her and her behavior was not too negative. All his responses were positive and extremely complimentary. He asked her if he could share one of his pictures with his neighbor. She said yes. He also told her that his neighbors wife was telling everyone about her watching me skinnydip and was giving me a penis the size of an elephants trunk. We both laughed at that.

Well that was the trip. I did talk to Kenneth about our trip. He reminded me of all the invitations and his description of the beach as very private. From now on he need not describe just invite. He also said that Keith has been around when his wife was laying out nude. Neighbors have seen her topless. He was jealous that my wife spent almost the entire time nude. His response now is that his wife will do it now mine has. He wanted to see the pictures but my lovely wife deleted all so I told him he would have to get them from Keith. He also said he will make sure Keith's neighbors wife catches him skinny dipping in the future.

School is in and work busy.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 09:30 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Wow!

I can't believe the change in your wife, from accidentally flashing the postman until now. Just Wow!
Old 08-24-2017, 01:18 PM

It has been a long slow trip. Not that we had a boring or less exciting life but the added benefits have taken us to new experiences.

Confidence in herself and our relationship has really transformed her opinions of what she thought she was supposed to be to doing what she wants. Granted I get to reap the rewards in ways I have never dreamed.

We continue to enjoy ourselves and the relationships we have. Like last night. We decided to go have a bite at a local bar and grill. We are at a table enjoying ourselves. Up walks a friend of hers and her husband. My wife is wearing a tightish blue underarmor shirt and a very very thin sheer bra. So she has permanent nipple pokies. Nothing seethru just obvious nipple reaction to the cold environment. I do not know them so I'm sitting observing as they sit down and talk. Mainly the wives talking. The husband was continuously staring at my wife nipples.

After a good five to ten minutes they left. As we were talking i asked her if she felt uncomfortable with her nipples poking through her shirt in front of the husband. She said no. I did not say anything else. We get in the car to head home. She smiled and said did you notice the husband staring the entire time at her boobs. I said yes that's why I asked after they left. She said well if they didn't like it they should have spoke and moved on rather than sit and talk.

I say this because years ago she would one, not be in a position to have nipple pokies. Two, if she had she would have hid them or excused herself from the table.

I never expected our relationship to get to where we are today.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:32 PM

I finally have time to post about my weekend. Nothing extraordinary but fun.

I have a good friend Jay. We were college roommates and joined the same fraternity. He played football and I played basketball for the school. Jay was my wingman on my first official date with my wife. He took one for the team to go out with her roommate that night. We were good friends through college. He was in my wedding and I was in his first wedding. My wife and I attended his second. We took trips together and spring break together. My wife and I consider him a close friend but he lives 500 miles away. We haven't seen him in four years.

Last year he went through his second divorce. We text occasionally and talk three or four times a year but our schedules never seem to connect. As my wife calls Jay my mirror half and life of the party but his nickname she uses is "the big flirt". He calls my wife from our first date to now, "the big prude". In college when I was out of town for games, Jay was always my wife's stand in date to parties. He even dropped a few dates before parties to be there for my wife. All that said she and Jay mainly stay in contact by Facebook. He and I by text and calls.

A month ago Jay text asking what I was doing last week. Turns out he was going to spend a week on business about an hour south of us. This started us texting and calling. Now Jay has always called my wife a prude. Probably because of her negative responses to his advances and suggestions. His actual term was the hot prude. Over the last couple of years I have confided in Jay some of the experiences my wife and I have had. Nothing about Kenneth and Bob. Mainly the flashing, nude sunbathing, braless, pantyless, etc... I also told him about the first ranger experience and the second. So you see where his mind is going. Jay got to see my wife's nipple once when on spring break and waves knocked her top askew. Since then it's been a life goal.

I have received arbitrary text requesting a wife picture from him saying alone in a hotel need something visual to complete my work. Never sent him anything other than a few bikini pictures over the years. Once sent him a picture of the wife very pregnant. Regardless, even with the distance Jay is a good friend.

Skip ahead, I meet Jay for lunch last Wednesday. It was like we were neighbors. We ended up spending three hours talking and laughing over an hour lunch. He missed a meeting we were having such a good time. We worked out to meet Friday evening in my town. Jay said his goal was to see my wife naked. I gave him pointers but told him I was an innocent bystander. He said during the conversation that he would love to have been the guy that got to apply the lotion. I reminded him that she does not know I told him. He kept asking for pointers.

I told my wife of our lunch and Friday night plans and she was excited to see Jay. I did not tell her of most of our conversation. She asked if he was still a big flirt. I told her absolutely and he still refers to her as the hot big prude. She loved that. Friday evening I get home. My wife is wearing a short denim skirt sandals and a black silk top that follows down the front hanging on her shoulders. I said are you trying to kill Jay. She smiled and said too sexy. I said you may give him a heart attack, he's single, divorced. She again smiled and said poor Jay.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 03:16 PM

As we drove to the bar and grill my wife again asked if she was dressed too provocative. I said no why. She said she wanted to be more open with Jay and dispell the big prude nickname. I laughed and said her outfit is a definite start. I then decided to tell her that I had relayed some of our experiences to Jay. I told her which ones but he will not mention anything to her. Surprisingly she was ok with this and asked what his reaction were. I told her all and that he has two goals tonight. One to see her naked and two touch her. Again she was fine. She asked what I thought. I told her like I told Jay. She is capable of making her own decisions and as long as she is comfortable in a situation I am. She perked up but said nothing.

As we were walking to the front of the building we heard banging on a window. Theres jay smiling and waving. My wife turns quartering towards him and lifts the back of her skirt. Jay lifts his arms up signaling a touchdown. I was to her left so did not see. We walked to the table and greeted Jay both me and my wife give him a hug. As we were getting seated Jay said that was a fantastic wave you gave me. My wife said thanks. He the asked if she was wearing anything under her skirt. She said of course. He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

We had a great time visiting. As I said before it's like we never miss each other. Jay did lots of teasing and my wife played the prude. We adjourned to the back for a game of pool. Jay did his best at dropping items as my wife bent to shoot but she was quick to prevent a glimpse. Now the front of her blouse was a different story. When she leaned onto the table the front fell open. You could see straight to her bellybutton. I noticed the bra. Black with half solid cups then sheer design to complete each cup. Pointing in the right direction you could get the light right and catch a glimpse of half a nipple. Jay pointed this out but my wife denied this so for several games www were created with nice down blouse views.

After many drinks and two games of pool my wife suggested we head to our house to avoid a DUI. We agreed. As Jay followed us, my wife asked if we were having a good time. I said yes but her game of pool was limited. She laughed and said that we are in our town so yes. I asked what she had planned. She said have fun. I asked how much. She said I guess we will see. She said Jay may be tired and want to sleep. We both laughed at this. We were getting close to the house and I had butterflies in my stomach asking the next question. I asked how far will she go with Jay. She looked at me and said I haven't thought about it. I said I told you his two goals. She said she really had not considered much past shooting pool. Her final response as we pulled onto our driveway, I guess we will see how I feel at the time.

We gave Jay a tour of the house. As we walked up the stairs Jay and I stopped, she kept walking. We had a nice view of her black thong for a second. After the tour we sat down in the sitting area in the house. This room has three oversized chairs around a small table in the center. My wife made and served us drinks giving us a nice view. When sitting she made a point to sit facing Jay and cross her legs after. Skipping conversation... Jay at one point blurted out I would drink a gallon of prune juice for your panties. Long silence. My wife said well how about a fresh drink and five shots. Jay immediately said deal. As she took our drinks I asked Jay what the he'll, that came from nowhere.

He said I know but I've been getting glimpses of the panties since we got here. If no panties then I might get a glimpse of why you are still married. In walks my wife and hands us a fresh drink and Jay five shots. She said you have two minutes. Jay took two shots and a drink. Two shots and a bigger drink. One shot and downed his drink. He stuck his hand out saying pay up. My wife stood facing Jay. Lifted the hem of her skirt and pulled her thong down. Jay got a quick glimpse before the skirt fell. She stepped out and handed them to Jay. All he said was damn.

Skipping through my wife getting up and down for drinks, snacks, napkins etc... So that Jay could catch a glimpse. As Jay drank he was getting really drunk. He said he felt like he did at a Jamaican house party at the frat. He passed out in the upstairs bathroom between two toilets. My wife mentioned she still has the theme shirt from that party. Jay said he had his girlfriend braless at that party in a similar shirt that my wife was wearing. True or not, I saw the drunk attempt. My wife being drunk missed it. Soon, Jay said I will return you panties if I get your bra also. No hesitations, she reached in and popped her bra off. Before handing it to Jay, she said only if you agree to sober up in the pool with me. Jay said deal.

We got served drinks again. This time there was a plain down blouse view of her tits and nips. Skip ahead, drinks empty. Jay says let's hit the pool but we skinnydip. I guess drunk Jay missed my wife's insinuation. She acted shocked. He said that what's the big deal, I've been looking at you for the last hour. My wife acted like it was a big deal and relented. Her acting sucked as she was drunk. We headed out. Jay and I first. He sat down while I set lights and music. He's drunk. He said should I apologize now if I behave badly. I laughed and said you never have to apologize to me. He said that's why I love you two.

My wife came out with her tray, three drinks on top. She hands one to me one to Jay and she takes one. To skinny dipping. She downs hers. She looks at Jay he downs his. Me. I said this is you guys. I'm going to sit on the side and sip my drink. Both called me names. I took off my pants and sat on the side of the pool in my boxers, lit a cigarette, put my feet in and said sticks and stones. My wife said you first. Jay was butt ass naked in ten seconds. Standing with a full on hard dick pointing diagonally at my wife. She dropped the skirt and pulled the shirt off dropping it in the chair. They stand there staring for several seconds till my wife turns, takes a step into the pool and stumbles in. Drunk.

Jay gets on the diving board and bounces. Hard dick bouncing with him. He fumble jumps in. They float and swim while we talk. As my wife floats by Jay he dunks her. My wife then jumps on his back. He happily complained tits and pussy on his back was not fair. Jay is six five so he starts swimming with her on his back. She releases and swims over toward me. As she stands Jay gets on her back with his right hand cupping her left tit. She is struggling standing and eventually goes under. She came up and said no fair you had me by the boob and a dick in my back. Laughing commenced. They did some horseplaying where Jay continued to grope her tits "accidentally". Jay really enjoyed my wife on his shoulders.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 05:00 PM

After a lot of playing around it seems they got comfortable in the situation. At one point they are sitting on the stairs in the pool drinks in hand talking. I go to visit the facilities behind a bush. I return and my wife is sideways with her feet in jays lap. Sticking up between her calves is jays hard dick. As I pass I said comfortable. Both said yes.

Now here is the first real occurrence that made my dick jump. As I said I'm watching a lot of sexual tension going on. Jay is on his knees about four feet on front of me. I have no idea what we were talking about. But my wife would float by on her back distracting us. She then would get on jays back and continue. After several times as she went under to the deep end I said drunk wife wants attention. Jay said she keeps floating by grabbing my dick. I said really. I honestly did not see this. He said just a grab but damn. I said she's trying to get your attention from me. She pushed off the deep end floating towards us. Jay said watch I'm going to scare her. As she floated past he grabbed her ankles and pulled back. He is lower in the water but has a knee over each shoulder. Her pussy is right on his face.

He held her there for a few seconds and released. She recomposed and said something neither of us understood and floated past after pushing off. Jay said see again. I said I saw that time. As she floated by Jay reached out and tweaked her nipple. She didn't flinch. Just floated by. As she went by again he did it again no reaction other than erect nipples. I said I guess you have to up your game. She is slowly floating away. Jay said very seriously, I don't want to cross a boundary with you guys. Hes drunk but was serious. I said you are naked in my pool with my wife. You have been touching her. I believe you are good with the boundry. He said yes but what about if i go too far. I said my wife will not allow too far. Its up to her.

The whole serious conversation then turned. He said you know how hard it was to not put my mouth on her pussy a minute ago. I said I do. Like a kid playing a practical joke, he said I'm going to try it next time. She floated past, pushed off and floated past again. I said what happened. He said chickened out. I laughed. He said this time I will. As she floated by he went down and pulled her ankles over his shoulder. She went all the way back. His face buried into her pussy. She startled and swam back. She said naughty flirt. He said yes. She swam off and started floating on her back slowly to the deep end.

Jay looked at me and said I thought I was going to get hit. I said why. He said I had my mouth on her pussy and ran my tongue across her pussy before she reacted. I said well this time fake it if she comes back. If she resist stop. If not then you know. As we chatted she returned. As she went by she grabbed his dick. She pushed off and as she passed he grabbed her ankles and pulled. No resistance. As she headed away he said I could have done it again. I agreed.

This time she is floating by. As she passed Jay grabbed her ankles and pulled. This again buried her pussy in his face. This time she is not resisting. He is face in and working up and down her pussy. After a few seconds his left hand has her right tit. He is doing some work all the while holding her in place. After a good thirty to forty five seconds she releases and swims back. She is drunk and flushed. She found her voice and said I believe you passed flirt with that. He said I believe so too. This broke the ice.

After she swam a couple of laps to regain composure she swam to us. We were talking about what just happened. With Jay saying he has had many dreams of this or just her naked. They talked about all this. Skip to next.

We are talking and Jay asked me for a chair. I asked why. He said to sit on. I have never put a chair in my pool. I give him a metal stool from a patio set. He sits on it. He made fun of me not coming up with the idea. Not long my wife said she wanted to sit. Jay offers a lap. My wife walks over and sits down her back to his chest. Jays hands went straight to tits. We had just continued our conversation when my wife said, should I get up. You seem a little uncomfortable. I asked what's wrong. Jay said this position has caused some hardness. I could tell she was rocking on him. She said I'm just holding it in place. He laughed and said in a few seconds you may not have to if you keep rubbing it between your legs.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 06:57 PM

Finally wrap this up. We adjourn to the sofa bar tv area. I'm in boxers. My wife and Jay towels. We change to the television for music. The two of them agree to another drink I decline. My wife stumbles into the house.

Jay says that she is definitely no prude. He talked about her holding his hard dick to her pussy and stroking it by moving her hips. He said he was serious about almost losing control. I said she is a novice at lap dances but finishes well. We discussed some history but I put myself as the partner rather than Bob or kenneth. Jay said you think I could get her to give one on the sofa. I said she is drunk enough. He asked if I thought he could touch her. I said if you get her going you might get more than you can handle. He said stop lying. I said it just been my experience that when she gets going there's no return. He asked what I thought.

I acted dumb and said about what. Now he's overly drunk getting another drink but he got out after stuttering several sentances about going too far. I explained that I am fine with her decisions. We chatted more. I told him that she was obviously comfortable with him to allow current interactions so if more then I'm happy. He then asked what he could do for more. I gave no help. She finally returned with drinks.

As she handed Jay his drink he took her towel. She wrestled it back. Jay said he wanted to see her outside the water. My wife took a drink put the towel in the chair stood wobbly in front of Jay and did a slow wobbly turn. She walked to her chair and sat down towel laid across her.

Again skipping through dialog and challenges. Jay kept on about how his lap is very comfortable for her. She said yes but it had a bad spring in the cushion. When challenges did not work he swapped to bartering. He knows from Facebook and text and conversation how big a fanatical grizzly fan she is. He went through all kinds of grizzly offers. Nothing stuck. He finally asked what it would take to get the pool lap dance on the sofa. She said let me think. Jay and I started talking about basketball. Soon after she said I got it. Silence fell. I give you a lap dance you take me to a grizzly game.

Again much negotiating. Skipping through to results. She will do a lap dance for a song. Touching allowed. Jay has to take her to diner and a game. He got her to feel sorry for him driving thirteen hours to see a team he does not like. As she walked over Jay said what about two songs two games. She countered how about three. Jay said deal.

He removed his towel to a growing dick. She pulled him down further and dropped her towel. As the current song ended she turned and sat on his dick pinning it between her pussy and his stomach. Song starts she is sliding up and down his shaft. He is doing great work on her nipples. Soon he moves a hand around and is working her pussy. They continue this at different speeds throughout the song. Song ends. My wife calls time for drink. Both down them. Music started so they wait. Jay asked for her to face him on net one. I move to chair directly across the table.

Song starts. I can now see her wet pussy getting his dick wetter and wetter. He is on her nipples licking sucking and nibbling. She is going nuts and the song just started. She is going the full length. Then I see his hand and she is grinding his hand as he rubs her clit. He moves and has a finger in her as she grinds and fucks his hand. He has not slowed on her nipples so she is losing it. She is moaning and moaning. That is her point of no return. She continues furiously fucking his hand and stops.

She grabs his wrist and removes his hand. Lifts up grabs his dick, lifts and slips the head in to a guttural moan. She then slowly lowers onto his dick till he is completely in to another louder moan. The song ends. I say I guess you have to stop till another song. She sits up back arched. Looks at me and said ok. She sat there with his dick fully inside her. I knew she was squeezing his dick when he said holy shit. I muted the sound. They sat there a full minute till she said I don't need music for this. My wife proceeded to fuck Jay senseless. He had her stop several times so he could gain control.

When he called for a third pause my wife didn't and she climaxed like a demon. As she was in the throes of he climax Jay announced his. Too late. He shot his into my wife which kept her going. He finished before her so she continued till done. She collapsed on him and I watched his dick soften till he plopped out of her. Followed by a view of a portion of his deposit.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s