Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2017, 03:34 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts
Default Double date

I hope this story is not too far off topic since it took place in a car but there is sex involved so hopefully it will pass.
Just out of high school my best friend Brian and his wife Cathy invited me and my girlfriend to them for
an evening out. They had secured her sister to watch the baby and we agreed that going to a drive in movie would be fun.
Brian had one of his older work buddies by us some beer and a couple of bottles of Boonesfarm wine for the girls. We loaded up a cooler and placed it in the massive trunk of his Ford Galaxy then headed out to one of the only remaining drive ins left in our area.
Got there just at dusk and found a spot a few rows back from the concession stand so the girls would not have to walk too far to the restrooms. It was the middle of August and even with the sun going down it was still hot, no breeze to help keep cool.
The ice cold beers were tasting good as the ladies sipped out of their bottles of wine and started watching the first movie. The girls kept complaining about how hot it was so Brian looks at Cathy and said "Why don't you strip to your bra and panties, it will be cooler." She looked at him for a moment and told him that was not an option.
Couldn't have been more than twenty minutes later and Cathy said, "Ok but we all have to do it together and no peeking." My girlfriend, who I had been screwing most of our senior year, spoke up and said she couldn't because she wasn't wearing panties which got all of our attention.
Brian immediately spoke up said we should all just get naked then. I seconded the motion and the two girls started talking directly to one another about it. Soon they had it figured out and the ground rules were that me and my girlfriend had to switch places in the back seat to make it to where us guys would not have direct ability to look at either girl. So I moved over behind Cathy and Tracy moved behind Brian.
Cathy was still carrying a bit of baby weight but had a nice rack which I really wanted to see. Tracy was a brunette, had small but perky breasts with light pink nipples and probable weighed just over one hundred pounds.
Cathy counted to three and we all started stripping. I hear Cathy yell at Brian that it was no fair peeking as she reached up and turned the rear view mirror up toward the ceiling. Tracy had her shirt off and was removing her bra so I wasn't sure if he seen anything and he never fessed up.
After we were all naked you could feel excitement in the car as the girls kept looking out the windows to see if anybody was walking near. Brian quickly flashed on the interior light causing shrieks and a few swear words from the girls. It was great, had never experienced anything like it and will never forget it. The only downside was being naked on vinyl seats when you had to move.
After the initial excitement calmed down a bit then the making out and groping began. Soon I knelt down on the floor and was teasing Tracy's pussy with my tongue. I soon heard Brian whispering that something felt good so I could only imaging he was receiving a blow job from Cathy.
Soon Tracy started breathing heavy and let out a light gasp as she got off. I kept licking and sucking until she started rubbing her fingers through my hair which usually meant she was ready to return the favor. As I scooted back up on the seat I was greeted with Cathy's lower leg stretched over the back of the seat.
Brian must have gotten off quick, which given the circumstances I could understand, and was pleasuring his wife. He had shared with me that she was very vocal during sex. Tracy had her head on my lap and was licking my cock in no time.
I really wanted to peek over the seat as I heard Cathy start to whimper in pleasure and kept repeating the word yes as he serviced her. But now Tracy had my cock deep into her sweet mouth and I wasn't about to move.
I had agreed to tap her on the shoulder when I was about to come because she really wasn't into swallowing. As I sat there listening to Cathy with Tracy really getting into it I felt myself getting close. Then Cathy let out a groan and I watched as her toes curled which sent me over the edge and before I could get the first tap on her shoulder I let loose with one of the most intense releases I could remember. Tracy raised her head quickly and was not happy with me in the least. She grabbed her bottle of wine and about chugged it before letting me know it would be awhile before she trusted me again.
Even with that it was a great night, couldn't begin to tell you the name of the movies.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:54 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

In a beach minshuku (Japanese guesthouse), Barbarella, her good friend and my friend were all sharing a single room. Everybody gets a futon to sleep on in a tatami mat room. We'd been on the beach, in the water and exploring rock pools all day. We watched the sunset and then had a great dinner. It came time to sleep and not surprisingly my wife was feeling frisky, so we waited until the other two were asleep and then I took her from behind in a spooning position. Barbarella was enjoying it a bit too much, so she had to bite her hand towel so as not to make any noise.

Absolutely my friend didn't wake up as he was lightly snoring, but I think Barbarella's friend may have known what we were up to. We moved to the communal bathroom area to allow Barbarella a little more freedom to express herself. The bathrooms in this Japanese guesthouse were at the end of the hall, not in the room itself and nobody else was staying on our floor, only the floor below us. So she wrapped a towel around herself and I threw on some boxers.

Things were going great in the washroom area but we wanted more, so we ramped it up and moved down the stairs toward the noise in rec room on the 2nd floor. There were a bunch of Japanese college students also staying there and they were playing pool. We got down the stairs and into the hallway to the the corner that leads to the rec room and I took her from behind for several minutes as she braced herself against the opposing walls. IF anybody had come around the corner they would have seen Barbarella in a perpetual star jump position with a look of bliss on her face.

Alas, nobody came around the corner and we moved back to the room and finished off as we both wanted more, but knew it wasn't possible that night. She didn't care at that point if her friend was watching or not as she got up and went to the toilet with the towel but not wearing it this time.

You gotta love it when our better halves get worked up to that point where they don't care anymore.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 12:42 AM

I imagine a lot of us managed this more by accident than planning ("If I time this right, we'll do it while others are in the room!") For me, it was at a convention back around college (mostly of people IN college...) We were, of course, all in hotel rooms during Winter break. I was not scoring left and right, but the last night (I had a plane to catch in the early morning), I scored with one girl. Naturally, she was rooming with other people, as was I. We were talking in her room, and I had already figured things were off the table...so imagine my surprise when things weren't! So, we had been talking quietly in a roomful of sleeping people, all under their covers (Winter), then one thing led to another, and we were under her covers and doing stuff. I figured the covers and lack of light would be enough...but it wasn't, and the girl in the next bed over woke up and asked what we were doing. I managed to stop myself from all the possible answers despite them being true-I stayed silent and motionless and I HOPE she fell back to sleep. Anyway, a little later, we continued, and eventually stopped and relaxed. I also had to make my goodbyes and run back to throw my things in my suitcase WITHOUT sounding like I was only staying until I scored.

In hindsight, the other girl partly woke up because the faint light was behind us and not on the other side so we were only shrouded not invisible. The other reason is that, apparently, she was into me and I didn't figure this out until I got home and caught up on my sleep, then slapped my forehead upon awakening. If I'd realized that, I would have made a move for her instead- she was a lot cuter. Man, if I could have read women's minds or at least known for sure when any were into me, I would have had a MUCH different time back then. I kept thinking I didn't have a shot when I did, a LOT of the time.

And, no, if I'd have invited her to join us at the time, I'm pretty sure she would have said no and made a commotion, so I would have had to leave there and then.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Radaghast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 02:32 AM

Not sex, but masturbation.

My exgirlfriend and I used to hang out with another girl; she was our best friend.

Frequently, we watched movies in my room, all of us on the bed. One time, our friend felt asleep during the movie. My girlfriend and I were hugging so I began touching her boobs over her clothes, and then, my hand went south to her vagina. I was behind her, and our friend (if awake) could have seen my hand over her crotch.

We were like this for like 10 minutes; and my GF made some noises from time to time. I never knew if our friend heard or saw anything; but if she did, well, I hope she liked it.

Last edited by ulsafiu; 07-31-2017 at 02:46 AM.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:53 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

this was more of a case of what could have been...

Two female friends had missed their last train so they stayed at my place in the city. As is the Japanese custom, we all bathed before bed. I took a shower first and then A-chan went next and then M-chan.

A-chan and I were friends with benefits at that point and M-chan and I had an encounter previously. So, while M-chan was having a shower I got A-chan to start giving me head. I told A-chan that it would be fun if we didn't stop and pretended to get caught by M-chan when she came back from her shower (they were sleeping in my room). She just looked up at me with her big brown eyes with a look that said, "maybe". I didn't push it and just enjoyed the ride before escalating it by sliding my fingers down her panties and started to finger her wet pussy. After a few minutes of this we heard the shower stop.

I looked at A-chan and smiled, she didn't stop, so I thought she was going to go through with it, but just at the very last moment A-chan jumped off and yanked the covers of my bed over me to hide my boner (A-chan was wearing panties and one of my shirts - both girls wore one of my old shirts).

Obviously I wished she'd had the courage to continue, but I wasn't disappointed. A-chan was a virgin and she had chosen me to help her to explore sex, so it was too big a step for her at that moment.

She did giggle about it though. M-chan knew something was up, but wasn't sure what.

There was some fun sexy talk between the three of us before bed, but that was as far as it went.

Unlike another time with another set of friends. But I'll tell that story later.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:14 PM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

We used to travel a lot with my wife's mother, so we have shared lots of hotel rooms with her. We had sex once while her mom was getting ready in the bathroom (I posted about this), and recently we had sex while her mom was reading on the other bed (I posted about that time, too). I have told a few people, that they aren't surprised.

My wife has had sex with her ex b/f during college while his best friend was in the room "sleeping." (She later admitted that he wasn't sleeping, but not really watching either.)

When sharing hotel rooms, I don't think having sex while others are there are unusual at all, even though people typically assume the other party is well asleep.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 01:32 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Hurricanes make strange roommates

This could be a long story, but it's late, so you get the Cliff Notes, besides I'm sure I posted the full story previously.

We were evacuated before a large hurricane hit our area, and due to the damage we were unable to got back to a few weeks. We were stranded, my sister had room for us, but she gets on our nerves after a few hours, nonetheless a few weeks. While searching for a room, we ran into some acquaintances at a fast food joint. We told them our dilemma and it turned out they lucked into a nice room with 2 king beds, it was at a nice hotel that was expensive. They offered us the other bed so we could split the price, at the time we thought this was just for a few days.

It took some getting used to, these people were friends of friends, so we didn't know them that well, or them us. So we talked about it, it was a mini-suite with a small sitting area, the bedroom had the 2 kings, it worked out since I'm a night own who sleeps very little. After a few days we decided that we could give each other "private time", by leaving for a couple of hours, even though there was no place to go really.

About the 5th night I heard them making love in the dark, I thought my wife was asleep until she leaned against my erection. We both tried to be quiet, but we all knew what we were doing. The next day we all joked about it.

My wife and the other lady went shopping and the husband I went for a few beers. When the ladies came back they announced they had something to talk about. It seems our friends were more or less hippies at one point and had tried communal living. In spite of their insurance sales jobs, they had been around the block with casual nudity and the like.

It didn't become an orgy by any means, but the hiding and whispering stopped and the room became more of a clothing optional zone.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:40 AM

Been at the other end of the stick...

I was 17 or 18 years old, my last year at school, two classrooms going on a one week trip abroad. We travel around and settle in a hotel in a big city, two or three guys or girls in each room. My bunkmate and good friend had a fight and make-up with his girlfriend - who previously had a crush on me but I was a total dork about it. Brunette with long hair, grey eyes, curvy and always with something naughty in her eyes. So that night, they ask if I mind if she sleeps with us. No problem. She teases me a little when I take my shirt off, we joke and go to sleep in separate beds.

Then as I try to fall asleep, I notice some whispers and movement in the dark. My glasses are on the night stand, it's blurry but no mistake possible : they're going at it. And they're not really quiet about it. I'm now a paralysed virgin with a blurry vision, eyes half-closed and trying not to breath to hard. He came a bit fast the first time and I can hear her whisper "you suck...you gonna get hard again baby?". Then, totally naked, she gets out of the bed and take him to the bathroom from where I heard some banging noise. When they came back, the sex resumed and I get to watch her beautifully riding him, bouncing and flailing her long hair. At some point, he was pounding her doggy style and I can hear her whispering softly through heavy breathing "Stick it in my ass, baby...Stick it in my ass!" Remembering that sultry voice still gives me chills. I don't know how long it lasted but it was a good part of the night. He cummed at least three times.

Nothing was even remotely awkward the next morning ; as far as I'm concerned they never knew or let me know that I saw everything. Maybe they knew and enjoyed it. It was a great thrill for the three of us then. I can't help thinking I totally missed the call to join the fun, but how dumb was I at this age... Still makes exciting blurry memories.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hotannfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 09:47 AM

Thanked 84,629 Times in 2,952 Posts

When I was in the Navy my girlfriend (now my wife) and 2 friends came to Rhode Island to see me. While the two friends were out on dates I had arranged, we stayed at the motel to fuck. I had been to sea for 5 months and we were really horny. She got drunk and we fucked like crazy. It was the first time she sucked a cock, and the first time I had eaten pussy.

We were in bed fucking when her friends returned. She got out of bed to open the door naked. She then returned to bed and we continued to fuck as her friends listened.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:18 PM

Default Fun at a swimming pool

I think my story fits into this category, although I didn't end up having sex...

I used to swim competitively when I was younger. Every year, there is a competition in my hometown and when I'm available I go there and help out with organizing the whole thing. Usually it's pretty boring as I have to stay at the same spot for a whole day, but this year I was lucky as my post was right next to a group of girls in their late teens. As most of the swimmers, they were pretty casual about changing by the pool and I got to see a boob or two and a had decent view of a shaved pussy from a side. I thought my day was pretty good, but the best was still to come.

After the competition, the organizers and a couple of local swimmers stayed for some barbecuing and drinking. It was a hot day and at around 10pm someone suggested we could go to the pool. I was among the people who agreed to go, but couple of us had already taken their swimsuits home. Immediately, we figured we'd all go naked as it was dark already. There was only one girl in the group (slim and pretty) and she said it was fine, so we went for it. At that point I didn't get to see much of her as it really was pretty dark, even though she stripped very close to me.

More people decided to leave after this and there were only 4 of us left (me and another guy - both 25 - and one boy and the girl who both were 17 or 18). We continued drinking and shortly we decided to go to a small pool that was situated inside as there was warm water (it was finally getting cold). We spent maybe 10 minutes inside the pool and then took a quick shower, all in darkness. Only after we got to a place where we had left our clothes, we turned the lights on. I got a perfect view of the girl's boobs (not very impressive to be fair, didn't look very firm) and her shaved pussy (much better) as she was standing naked right in front of me, making no attempt to hide anything. She even hesitated with putting her bra back on, because we discussed going to the outside pool again. However, we decided to get more wine instead. Some fooling around happened in the showers, but I wasn't involved.

We finished the wine and decided to take a shower one last time (different showers). This time around, the lights were on in the beginning and we got to see each other pretty well. Unfortunately, I opted for a wrong shower and ended up being the furthest one from the girl. The other guy of my age and the girl started to hug and "fight" a bit and he shortly got a half boner, which he was trying to hide. As we moved around a bit, I soon found myself next to the girl instead of him. At that point, lights were off, but there wasn't complete darkness. We touched couple of times, each "trying to find out if the other was ticklish". At one point, I grabbed her armpits from behind and very slightly pulled her to me. During the evening, I had noticed some sings she kinda liked me and it turned out I was right. She immediately reacted and backed into me, so I had her butt pressed on my dick. She turned her head, gave me a naughty look and we immediately started to make out, with the two boys close by.

It only lasted for couple of seconds, but I soon realized all I had to do was to grab her hand and pull her back to me for more. It was dark, but the boys knew what was going on. As our bodies touched while making out, I quickly got a boner and wasn't even trying to hide it. She didn't seem to mind having my hard cock pressed against her belly. However, she made it pretty obvious she didn't want to have sex (I suspect she was a virgin). She didn't want to leave the boys behind and find another place and whenever I tried to fondle her boobs or play with her pussy she pushed my hand away (she was still pretty passionate about making out though and didn't mind when I grabbed her butt).

At one point, one of the boys left to get more wine and the other went for a pee. Suddenly, she was all over me. I decided to try my luck and guided her hand to my cock. She grabbed it and started stroking it! Also, she didn't mind me touching her so much when the boys weren't there. I had my back leaned against a corner and she was facing me, so she didn't notice when the guys came back and I had no intention of letting her know. So we were there, making out, she was giving me a hand job and I was playing with her clit, while the other guys were showering a meter or two away from us, absolutely knowing what was going on. Eventually, she noticed and pulled away. We did it again several times, but always only for couple of seconds.

After maybe two hours of showering we decided to call it a night. I had to jerk off when I arrived to my place. In the morning I felt a bit guilty as I took an advantage of a young girl who drank too much and messaged her with an apology. As it turned out, she didn't remember much from that night and I suspect she believes we only went swimming and showering naked together.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s