Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2019, 10:16 AM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Body Paint

I had a idea the other day about having my artist friend use body paint to paint a shirt on my wife. I asked her if she would let James paint a shirt on her and if she would go out shopping that way. James is an excellent artist and the shirt would look almost real. She told me sure so I called James and he came over. I explained what I wanted him to do and he said no problem. They went into the kitchen and she sat down and removed her top so James could start. It took him about an hour and a half to complete painting her. The work he did was almost life like he ever painted wrinkles on her.

So I told her that we were going to Walmart shopping since you always see strange people in the store. It was around 8PM when we enter the store. The only thing that could give her away was her eraser size nipples which were sticking out from her breasts. We walked around I know that people were looking at her but they couldn't figure out she was truly topless. Then I would asked her to get something off the bottom shelf so when she bent down to get it her breasts would hang down that is when other men noticed that she was topless. We had a few things so I told her to check out with the only young man working the register.

On the way home I didn't want to waist the art work so I stopped at a convenience store and had her go in by her self. I told her to get two drinks for us and pay for them. I also told her that if the clerk didn't notice her she was to ask him if he liked her art work. Even if she had to make her small titties bound for him. They were the only people in the store so it should be easy for her. I guess that he didn't notice her because she cupped both her breasts for him to see. When she came out she told me that he didn't notice her so she wanted to make sure that he did.

Has anyone else tried body paint in public with a wife or girlfriend? Let me know.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:25 PM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 64 Posts

No I havent seen anyone in real life at least but I think I speak for everyone here, would you post a picture? Great dare btw.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2019, 05:29 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Come down to Mardi Gras, body painting has replaced a lot of flashing because of the internet. Women would go back to work and find everyone is gawking at a pic of her flashing on Bourbon St..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Come down to Mardi Gras, body painting has replaced a lot of flashing because of the internet. Women would go back to work and find everyone is gawking at a pic of her flashing on Bourbon St..
Or go to Fantasy Fest in Key West. "Paint it or cover it" is the motto on Duval Street.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2019, 01:15 PM

No way it ever happened. Overactive imagination. Unless there are pictures.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Real or Imagined....

Real or imagined, whatever.
To me, body painting is a super-erotic concept.
But there was NO way I could get my wife interested in that.

Wife and I went to Fantasy Fest in Key West just once, way back when. I thought it was the most erotic thing EVER, watching women peel off their clothes and get painted in store-front windows with the public walking by.

She knew I wanted her to do that, but there was just no way. She satisfied the exhibitionist in her by wearing see thru items when the mood struck her. One morning we were shopping in various boutiques and she bought this feather boa and a few other revealing/flimsy items. We went back to our place to drop off the stuff she bought, and decided to go back out for lunch.

We walk out onto Duval Street mid-afternoon with her wearing NO top at all, but normal shorts. She just had a feather boa over her shoulders and wrapped around her. We stayed that way until late that night, with one tit or the other almost always exposed. But no painted tits, no way. Stubborn? Answer is YES!

We did get naked at Garden of Eden late one night, but she (we) were especially "well toasted" that evening, and more than half the people there were naked already, which made it easy for her. If the "paint" guy was there at the time, I'm sure she'd have done it then!
.... signed, sad and paintless.....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 07:51 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Fantasy Fest paint

Some of the best examples I've seen at FF are:

Tattoo of mama bird and chicks perched on pubic area, using her bush as a nest.

Penny candy dispenser painted on front, with slit as the slot.

As above, except she was an ATM with her slit as the place to put your credit card.

Pubic hair with thin strip of hair missing; tat of lawn mower cutting it.

Man's face painted on abdomen, with her pubes as a beard.

Edvard Munch's painting "The Scream", with shaved pussy as the mouth in the original.

Breasts labeled with USCG labels: "Personal Flotation Device."

Handwritten over abdomen, with arrow pointing down: "Lick it before you stick it." (She had a lot of takers for the first part)

(All were nude other than the paint or tattoo described.)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2019, 10:02 AM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Fantasy Fest

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Real or imagined, whatever.
To me, body painting is a super-erotic concept.
But there was NO way I could get my wife interested in that.

Wife and I went to Fantasy Fest in Key West just once, way back when. I thought it was the most erotic thing EVER, watching women peel off their clothes and get painted in store-front windows with the public walking by.

She knew I wanted her to do that, but there was just no way. She satisfied the exhibitionist in her by wearing see thru items when the mood struck her. One morning we were shopping in various boutiques and she bought this feather boa and a few other revealing/flimsy items. We went back to our place to drop off the stuff she bought, and decided to go back out for lunch.

We walk out onto Duval Street mid-afternoon with her wearing NO top at all, but normal shorts. She just had a feather boa over her shoulders and wrapped around her. We stayed that way until late that night, with one tit or the other almost always exposed. But no painted tits, no way. Stubborn? Answer is YES!

We did get naked at Garden of Eden late one night, but she (we) were especially "well toasted" that evening, and more than half the people there were naked already, which made it easy for her. If the "paint" guy was there at the time, I'm sure she'd have done it then!
.... signed, sad and paintless.....
My wife and I also had gone to FF. We were out early Sat morning (about 10am). We saw a girl or two painted. I said she should do that. We walked a bit more. About noon time, it was picking up. I asked her if she'd like to get painted. She said yes. We went by a couple of the body painting locations, but by now they all had long lines. We missed our chance that day. But we did go into one of the shops where there was a small lingerie section. She tried on a blue teddy with a G-string bottom. It looked great. We bought it and she wore that the rest of the evening.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1