photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-10-2010, 06:17 PM

Default 1st ever threesome

I told this story in a different forum recently, and felt why not put it on here too. I have had 2 threesomes in my life, so I might as well share the story of the first...

In high school, I dated a girl a year younger than me for a couple years. Her name was Katie and she was a beautiful blonde haired girl who played soccer and lacrosse. she was short, about 5'3 but with great b/c cup breasts and a well shaped ass. She was pretty shy when i first met her, her freshman year of hs, but by the time she graduated, with a little alcohol, she definately had a wild side. I was the first guy she ever had sex with, but i know she gave a few bj's before that.

We dated for a year in high school and continued my first year of college as I did not go far away. In hindsight, I missed out a bit by dating one girl, but we were going strong. She graduated and went to school down in florida however (im from the northeast)

It was 3 weeks in before I got to visit her, and the sex was phenominal. Then went another 3 weeks without seeing her before she came home. Then I didn't get to see her for another month.

Over winter break, we had a heart to heart and talked about how hard it was on the two of us. I was her first, and she basically told me, She loves me so much, but we each had needs as well, and she wanted to go out and have 'fun' while in college for a while as well. I agreed, as I never fully had the chance to take advantage of scoring at night at college either. We agreed on keeping our relationship going with a dont ask dont tell approach. She told me if i was out and got some action, i would just not bring that part up when we talked, and vice versa.

She left for school, and as we indicated, we kept a 'don't ask dont tell' relationship. I hooked up with a couple girls here and there, but still talked with Katie everynight and we still seemed very much in love at the time. We never gave any indication to each other when we hooked up with soemone else

This went on until spring break, when we both had different weeks of break, so i was going down to visit her on mine. So the day before I was to fly down, I had brought up on the phone how it had been something like 7-8 weeks since we had sex. As excited as she genuinely seemed about seeing me, curiosity took over, and I asked the question, so when was the last time you had sex at all?

Her reply was "i thought we said we werent gonna ask each other these things?'' I said I know, but im curious, and i wont get mad if you want to be truthful. She said 'honestly, yesterday'. I was a little shocked, and now more curious, and started asking more questions, but she shut me down saying lets leave it at that and if i really wanted to we can talk about it when im down there.

When I got down there, it was as if we had never been apart. We drank and fucked several times and as the night went on, my curriosity soon returned, and i began asking her again about how many guys she was with since I saw her. She wouldnt admit more than saying there were a couple, 'but nothing was as good as you.' I dont know why i was curious, but at the same time, i was kind of turned at the thought of what she might have done.

So the 3rd night I am there, her phone beeps at around 1 am. We had just went to a late movie and had a bottle of vodka in the room and were going shot for shot to cap our night off. I asked who it was and she said dont worry about it, so of course im going to ask again. So, somewhat giddy she says, 'its a booty call if you really want to know.But im just going to ignore it.'
I asked how often she gets these 'booty calls', she said not often, it was just this one guy, and 'well probably 50% of any sex i had was with him(his name is Mike btw), but I feel nothing for him.' and that he has an on again off again girlfriend back home too' At this point now Im freely asking any question, and she is no longer hesitating to give me an honest answer.

Im getting turned on thinking about it, im drunk, and so i go and tell her to invite him over, and would she consider a threesome. After some back and forth discussion that she doesnt think its a great idea, eventually shes like, ok, if you're fine with it, im not going to say no to 2 dicks. But im gonna treat it like any other time Ive had sex with him. And that I'm not allowed to regret it or ever hold it against her.

Now im getting anxious, ive never had a threesome, and im about to with the guy thats been fucking my girlfriend for the last couple weeks. She txt him back to come over to her dorm.

So we took 2 more shots each while we were waiting, and i ask her if any of her suite mates have condoms. She blushed and looked at me and said, 'I never really used any with him. The first time I was with him I gave him a blowjob and i swallowed, and since im on the pill, i figured whats the point in a condom at all, but most of the time he pulls out before he cums anyway.'

I couldnt belive how honest she was being with me, and im thinking, most of the time he pulls out? I always had been pulling out 'to be safe'

So we are sitting on the couch in the suites common area, and there I was sitting on the couch, thinking, oh shit, what do i do, oh shit what do i do as he knocked on the door' She's stumbling drunk right now, and im pretty close to that as well

So she introduces us, but not by my title, as boyfriend, just by my first name. The guy is friendly, says hi, doesnt even seem to think twice that another guy is there. i excused myself to the bathroom to pee, and when i got out, they are already gone. So i sat down for about 45 seconds, im nervous, thinking what if im not okay with this. But reality sets in now that its too late for indecision, and I had been the one to suggest this, so fuck it, im going to go have a threesome, with my girflriend. So I hop off the couch, walk towards her room and turn the corner to go in, and the guy is sitting at her desk chair while she is on her knees already sucking him off.

I watched for about 10 seconds before turning back out of the room, and walking to the couch, where i left the vodka thinking i need one more shot. Nerves started to act up, but with a little liquid confidence, I said fuck it, lets go for it.

At that point I went in there and she was now fully naked laying on her back while Mike stood next to the bed as she continued to suck his dick from this position. Mike was a little bigger than me, in several aspects which i definately took note and as I walked in, she looked at me and with a big smile said 'Hey baby!' As I approached her Mike was now mounting her as she unzipped me and began to now suck on me, all the while still on her back as Mike fucked her. This went on for a couple minutes until she got up, faced Mike and began sucking onto him which seemed to be my indication to get behind her. Thank god I was drunk and had 2 full days of sex in me before this, cause I was able to keep going. We did this for maybe a minute or two before she turned around and now I was being sucked while Mike did her doggy style.
She had momentarily stopped working on me, and from her moans i could tell she was orgasming, before continuing on me. She was ahving trouble giving me good head at that point, she was so drunk, and just in tune to being fucked, I stood up and just watched and stroked myself as this continued, though maybe only a few seconds later he pulled out and she turned around and layed on her back as he unleashed several shots of cum on her face and chest.

I was pretty close myself, so I jumped right on and probably within 10 thrusts was about to cum myself, so i pulled out and added to what was already on her face and chest. I just kinda looked at her in the eyes, and smiled and collapsed on the bed. She said she would be right back, and has she walked to the bathroom, I heard a 'Holy shit!' followed by some laughter, that i found out came from her roomate who was on the couch in the living area.

She came back and i now went to the bathroom to clean myself up, I still had cum all in my hand. I rinsed off, and forced a pee out, then ended up going everywhere, which i ended up using half their toilet paper trying to clean up. (peeing after sex sucks!) As I left the bathroom, the roomate Ashley starts talking to me, saying some wild you are having. I agreed with her, and chatted for maybe a couple minutes, I walked back into the room, after being gone somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes, my girlfriend was already riding Mike again. She knew I had entered too, because the door does not shut quitely, but she didnt really acknowledge me, just kept riding him.
I didnt know what to do, and was not ready myself to get hard again, so I left the room, sat on the couch for 2 minutes and poured myself another shot, then shared another with Ashley before heading back to the room.

In there Mike was now on top of her thrusting into her pretty hard before a quick quiver and I could tell by the change of speed and the look in his eyes, he was coming inside her this time. he pulled his now limp dick out, and put his clothes on and said see ya around, before heading to the door where I was standing, with a slight head nod to me and said goodnight. She was now out of it, so i just crawled into bed with her and past out.

She had class the next day, and when i saw her again, neither of us said anything about it, and I surprisingly didnt feel too ashamed about what had happened. She seemed just as much in love with me, and never once did i see them kiss, nor share any true form of affection. We talked the next night about it, after a few drinks, in which case i asked out of curisity how often she was with Mike............but i'll continue the rest of the aftermath later, this was enough for my story.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s