Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2017, 04:53 AM

Thanked 17,558 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn*tchoracle View Post
Have you ever seen someone naked that you're not supposed to?

I have a couple.

1. My niece in law. She was 22 at the time and staying with us for a short time. She came out of the bathroom with only a towel on her head.
I never gave this much thought, but you just reminded me that a similar thing happened to me a long time ago:

I visited my friend, when I entered the house his wife was in the living or kitchen, and she told me that my friend was on the attic working, that I could see him there... so I walked upstairs, and when I entered the 1st floor I walked by the wide open bathroom/shower door and I saw my friend's daughter naked rubbing body lotion on her legs with a towel on her head. I stopped walking for just a second, and then continued to walk to the 2nd floor (attic)... not sure if she ever knew that I saw her.
Old 11-28-2017, 08:48 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I don't know if I was supposed to see this or not. I went to a house to repair a PC and the guy put me in his office at his desk, where the PC was. It was full of viruses so I was just sitting there running scans, I get up to stretch since there is nothing to do for 20 minutes, I look out of the window behind me and there is his lovely wife, I had met her on previous visits, sunbathing nude next to the pool. She even got up to take a dip while I was there.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:58 AM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Visiting the wife’s grandma years back. She and I and her friend were having drinks one evening and went to the basement. They dug out an old chest of old clothes of her grandma’s and were trying things on. There was a walk in closet that they kept going into to change to the next outfit. I was barely paying attention. Just girls having fun. At one point I had to piss so I went to the bathroom and apparently this time around rather than dress in the closet they had decided to dress in the bathroom. I opened the door and her friend was facing away, zipping up a dress my wife was trying on. I had full view of her ass in a thong and she was topless and I saw some side boob. They shrieked and I said oops and closed the door. I told them I thought they were in he closet. To this day my wife is convinced I did it on purpose. Would have if I had thought of it but nope. Just dumb luck.

This particular friend we have skinny dipped with so I’ve seen her completely naked, but this scenario was particularly hot because I saw her ass, well lit, about four feet away.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:49 PM

Default Beach change

I was on a beach in north Devon this summer with my wife and her best buddy. Her buddy usually comes on holiday with us, being a divorcee. She is a swimmer and so am I, whereas my wife isn't bothered. So we changed into swimmers and went into the sea for a splash.
She and I have a slight history, because we were both in the sea some years back and she started fiddling with the crutch of her costume. I asked if I could help, and she assured me that she was having a problem with her new costume, because there was still a plastic gusset shield which she had forgotten to remove. She assured me that she had things under control and there was no need to worry!

Minutes later she was standing in three feet of water and looking content. She told me that I might find the water a little warmer! Yes? I wasn't completely surprised to learn that she had had a pee while standing 3 feet away form me. She gave me a meaningful look, but I couldn't do anything about it!

All the best

T D
Old 12-03-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryD147 View Post
I was on a beach in north Devon this summer with my wife and her best buddy. Her buddy usually comes on holiday with us, being a divorcee. She is a swimmer and so am I, whereas my wife isn't bothered. So we changed into swimmers and went into the sea for a splash.
She and I have a slight history, because we were both in the sea some years back and she started fiddling with the crutch of her costume. I asked if I could help, and she assured me that she was having a problem with her new costume, because there was still a plastic gusset shield which she had forgotten to remove. She assured me that she had things under control and there was no need to worry!

Minutes later she was standing in three feet of water and looking content. She told me that I might find the water a little warmer! Yes? I wasn't completely surprised to learn that she had had a pee while standing 3 feet away form me. She gave me a meaningful look, but I couldn't do anything about it!

All the best

T D

Just as a follow up to this, we were in Devon this summer and our friend was changing back out of her costume right next to me. I caught a glimpse of her excellent boobs, really comfortable size, just delightful!

I looked away out of discretion and gazing in the opposite direction, I noted a lady a few yards away who had just slipped out of her panties. It's tricky when you don't know where to look!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TerryD147 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 05:51 PM

Default Hospital sights

I was in Austria a long while ago and holidaying with a relative who unfortunately broke her arm and spent a night in hospital. I visited next day and she was in a ward with a German woman who had also had an accident. This lady was an outgoing character and we chatted to her quite happily during visiting time. After a while this German lady, who was in her late 30s, decided she needed to get out of bed and swung her legs out. I caught a good look up her night dress and was in no doubt that German ladies didn't shave.

Joy!
Old 12-05-2017, 05:34 PM

Default Upskirt

There have been many views which I have enjoyed, but shortly after I was married, we had a visit to my wife's uncle and aunt. Her aunt was only a few years older than me, and was always very amiable towards me. On this occasion she was sitting on a step (bottom about 6 inches below knee level) only a few feet away from me. She made to get up and in so doing, she spread her knees, giving me an excellent view of her knickers. I was struck by the plumpness of her pubis, the way it curved inwards around her vagina, and I have fantasised about that view ever after.

About 15 years later, my wife's younger sister (who was also always very amiable towards me) was on holiday with us. Sitting on the beach one day, I was getting a good view up her shorts and of her knickers. They had moved sideways a little and I was sure that they were not far away from giving me a good view of her c*nt. If only!
Old 12-08-2017, 06:52 AM

The more I read in the voyeur stories here, more and more memories from a long time ago come back to my mind... and just a few days ago I re-lived and thought about a memory from when I was in my late teens, 18-19 years of age or so.

It was summertime, and I wasn't very much the kind of guy who would go out in the sun, but I was visiting my friend and we were playing a computer game on the attic (full size attic, where the computer was, so in total it was a 3 story building/house)... We thought we were home alone, his parents were gone, and his younger sister wasn't home from school yet.

My friend went downstairs to get a drink for the both of us, and then he returned with the drinks, he told me "Hey T, you have to see this!".

So we walked 1 story downstairs, and from the window, we looked into the backyard of the house, and there was his beautiful blonde sister TOPLESS in the sun, along with the also topless and very busty Austalian exchange student who was living inside their house for 3 months or so.
WOW... I always had the hots for my friends sister (he didn't know that), so he was whispering that the boobs of the Australian girl were so fucking hot...... and that he would love to bang her, and stuff like that. Haha!

I was thinking the same, but about my friend's sister... so we continued to watch our little show for a while. Then they both layed down on their belly's, so no longer a boob view, but a view on both their (bikini/panty covered) asses, wow, perfect as well!
Great memories, to a long time ago.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:36 PM

Default Friends Wife

I was helping my neighbor install a new ceiling fan in their bedroom. I had to run new electrical so we were in the attic above the bedroom when his wife got home. He was toward the far side and I was closer to the actual entrance doing some testing. His wife called out and he responded that he was in the attic...but made no mention that I was up there too. From the angle of where I was doing the work I could see his wife enter the bedroom and slowly start taking off her clothes. My heart started beating faster and my eyes kept darting to my friend who was in his own world. His wife is a teacher and was at conferences all day, so she was dressed in a button up blouse and black skirt. Mid 30's, should brown hair, around 5ft6, with a great body. I watched her as she let her hair fall from a clip. I was in awe, like time stopped. She took off her skirt first, then blouse. The image of her standing in her matching bra/panties/stockings is seared in my brain now. She rolled down her stockings first, then took of her bra. I got a good look at her around nipples. She through on a workout top which hung low, so I only caught a brief glimpse of a shaved pussy. She yelled out that she's leaving for the gym and that was it. I've jerked off to the thought of her quite a few times.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudMan69 View Post
. His wife called out and he responded that he was in the attic...but made no mention that I was up there too. From the angle of where I was doing the work I could see his wife enter the bedroom and slowly start taking off her clothes.
I loved this story and I can picture it very well. Thanks for sharing!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:

Tags
niece, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s