uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2016, 12:29 PM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 249 Posts

Any details about her body that you think are worth mentioning? Great stories dude!
Old 02-07-2016, 05:27 PM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodela37 View Post
Any details about her body that you think are worth mentioning? Great stories dude!
Thanks, but I don't think there's anything really special about her body. She has a great one for sure (Laura too), but nothing specific like huge nipples or sexy mole or whatever, just a really nice looking body that I enjoyed seeing naked as much as I could. In general, Chloe's body is the firmer one because she went to the gym time to time while Laura never worked out just like me, and Chloe was also a bit more active (that's why most of the stories will be about Laura and I at home while Chloe came back from somewhere)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 06:43 PM

Being naked in front of Chloe had become more common, and her being naked in front of me had also become more common though nowhere near as often as she didn't really walk around the house fully naked, just that sometimes we were in the bathroom together or she would walk between her room and the bathroom naked. Laura never mentioned anything about this increased nudity until one day she had a day off and Chloe walked to the bathroom naked and then came to our room to borrow something from Laura's closet. So Chloe was naked and rummaging through the closet, I was naked in bed, and Laura was topless in panties when she suddenly said, "You are being naked a lot more often these days, Chloe"

I was lucky I was still in bed pretending to be half asleep because I really froze when I heard that. I thought Laura would suddenly be angry about it (she was a bit moody time to time) and that she would suspect something went on between Chloe and I or something like that. Chloe played it cool and replied about how I was naked a lot too, and that everyone had seen everyone naked anyway so it was no big deal. Luckily Laura agreed, but she also added that she couldn't get used to it herself, she still preferred to sleep wearing panties. Chloe said it was the same for her, she would sleep wearing panties, but she liked taking it off in the morning once she woke up.

Anyway, I couldn't sleep one night and I went out to the living room to watch some TV in the nude. I don't know if the TV was too loud or Chloe hadn't fall asleep yet, but she went to the living room and asked why I was still up. I just said that I couldn't sleep for some reason and I'd kill time watching some TV. She said okay and she'd join in. We had a three-seater couch, and I was sitting on my own in the middle, but since Chloe would sit down too, I scooted into the end of the couch and she'd take the other end.

Not long after, Laura also got up in the middle of the night, she was thirsty and needed to get some water. She saw the two of us and asked what's happening. I said the same thing as what I said to Chloe. I don't know if Laura was jealous of Chloe or not because she had never openly said so all those years and she had always been cool about it, but I know that when Laura is jealous, she became far more clingy. Suddenly Laura sneaked into the middle seat and immediately started cuddling me. Here I was naked being cuddled by my topless girlfriend, and her topless sister sat next to her. We've kissed and made out in front of Chloe before, but they had always been more like she was passing by while we made out, or we were just kissing lightly, and we were wearing clothes too.

Then cuddles turned into more touching and more kissing. Laura's kiss had become more and more passionate, and soon her hand found itself to my dick. By then I had an obvious boner and I saw that Chloe's eyes were clearly on my dick and no longer on the TV screen. This made it even more arousing. I got my hands into the action too and I slid my fingers down Laura's panties. As we continued making out and things got hotter, Chloe suddenly got up and said, "gosh you guys make me wet, I'm going to my room to take care of it" and she ran into her room and closed the door. But as she ran pass by, I could vaguely see that her nipples were hard. She must've been really horny and that made me really really really horny. Laura and I didn't bother going to our room, I just took off her panties and we had a great sex on the couch.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:16 AM

Any pictures of the ladies? Even non nude would be good
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mikensuzie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2016, 03:57 PM

Thanked 23,618 Times in 1,097 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikensuzie View Post
+1 to that
The Following User Says Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2016, 04:06 PM

what types of panties did the girls wear? Did they have any favorites you saw around a lot?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eltonjohnlover228 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2016, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikensuzie View Post
I still have some, but unfortunately, I don't think I'd be posting them. Sharing stories is one thing, but pictures of them is a completely different case. I still have good relationships with both of them even now, and if somehow someone found a picture of them (even if non-nude, or face-blurred but recognized anyway), I would feel like I'm the scum of the earth. Sorry, hope you guys understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltonjohnlover228 View Post
what types of panties did the girls wear? Did they have any favorites you saw around a lot?
For most of the time, both Chloe and Laura wore non-sexy ones that's like bikini bottom (not sure what you call them, but they fully cover the butt) and sometimes they even wore boyshorts. They definitely went more for comfort instead of sexiness. Mind you that the stories I told here are the exciting ones which aren't the norm everyday boring parts. But of course there were also moments where they wore the sexier thongs and g-strings.

As for my faves, I love Laura's purple g-string (kinda like this hxxp://imgur.com/PRXDnyz). She'd always wear those when she was in the flirty mood. So I know I'd have good sex whenever I saw her wearing that. For Chloe, she hardly wore any sexy ones normally (though for some reason she'd only wear g-strings when we're staying at hotels on holidays), but the one that jumped to mind is the one-time only see through black babydoll with black g-string on. I'll get to that story next when I have the time. It was definitely one of my fave stories.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:34 AM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Sounds Interesting

>For Chloe, she hardly wore any sexy ones normally (though for some reason she'd only wear g-strings when we're staying at hotels on holidays)

That sounds like it could be an interesting series of holiday stories. By the way, I have liked these stories so well that I put a link to your thread on my storyboard forum.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Yello...es/?msg=1215.1
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fever_01 View Post
>For Chloe, she hardly wore any sexy ones normally (though for some reason she'd only wear g-strings when we're staying at hotels on holidays)

That sounds like it could be an interesting series of holiday stories.
Unfortunately, there were only two interesting holiday stories that I can remember of. Most of the times we really did go on holidays just like normal people and not do sexy things. I only know that she was wearing g-strings because by then we were comfortable enough to change in front of each other.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2016, 08:01 PM

Now that we're nearing Valentine's Day, I think this is the perfect time to share the story of my best Valentine's Day ever. I thought it's a very sexy event, and who knows if any of you would have the chance to do something like this too. If you do, hope you'd have as much fun as we did.

It started about a week before the day when Chloe asked Laura and I what we were planning for Valentine's Day. Being the boring guy that I am, I said we didn't really plan anything special, we might go out for dinner or something, but nothing special in mind. Chloe of course said booooooooooooooooring and I didn't disagree. So she told us to not plan anything because she would have something for us. I had to say I was really looking forward to it and it got me excited.

Moving on to the day itself, Chloe told us that she would make us a meal (she's a great cook), so she kicked us out of the apartment and not to come back until she told us to. When we came back, the apartment smelled nice but we weren't allowed into the kitchen. Instead she asked us to take a shower and get ready. She also gave us a single rule of having to wear exactly three pieces of clothing and we had to tell her what they were. I told her I'd just wear the normal shirt, pants, and undies. Laura went with a nice summer dress, bra and panties.

Once we finished shower, we were told to wait in the bedroom until Chloe was ready. Once she was ready, we were allowed out to the dining room. Chloe then showed up wearing this see through black babydoll with red ribbon and black g-string with no bra. I had an instant boner and Laura clapped while saying "Oooh, we got a sexy host for tonight!". Her boobs weren't huge, but they were so sexy being covered by the see through babydoll.

Then Chloe came over and gave us our personalized handwritten menu. It was a three course meal, and besides each item there was a price. Instead of dollar value, she drew a piece of clothing. So besides the entree, she drew a shirt on my menu while she drew a bra on Laura's menu. Chloe made a show out of being the host by saying, "As you can see, you'd be having a beautiful three course meal for this special day, and for this day only, the price of each meal is a piece of clothing, and it has to be paid upfront." Both Laura and I then understood why she asked us to wear exactly 3 pieces of clothing. Chloe intended us to be fully naked by the end of the night. I also noticed that the dessert menu was written as "Surprise" but both of us just left it up to Chloe and decided not to ask.

Laura didn't even hesitate and just took off her bra right away and gave it to Chloe. I followed up and took off my shirt. Chloe collected both pieces of clothing and went to the kitchen. When she came back with the entree (oysters!), Laura complained that it wasn't fair that only her and I that had to take off our clothes. Chloe said that she would take off something after we finished each course. I couldn't help myself and said "I'll hold your words, Chloe" and she just laughed as she went back to the kitchen leaving Laura and I to enjoy our oysters.

The entree was finished, and Chloe came back into host-mode. "How was the oysters?" asked her. We both gave her thumbs up, and she kept her words by taking off her red ribbon and handed it to Laura. "One piece of clothing for the meal from you, one piece of clothing for satisfied customer from me."

For the main course, I had to take off my pants while Laura had to take off her dress. Now we were left with just our underwear. Me in my normal brief-boxer, Laura in her red g-string. Chloe came back with lobster pasta and said, "Main course for the couple I love the most in the world." and it made me really happy hearing that. She is definitely a keeper.

After Chloe came back to collect the empty plates, Laura stopped her and asked where the appreciation for the satisfied customer this time around. Chloe giggled and to my surprise, she took off her g-string instead of the babydoll and gave it to me.. As with most sexy babydolls, they didn't really cover the bottom part that much and it was open in the middle, so there she was with a see through babydoll that still allowed me a good look at her boobs, and now her pussy was pretty much exposed right in front of my face. She was fully shaven this time.

Then Chloe made a show by twirling in front of us. She said, "Before we move on to the surprise dessert, please have a mint first" and she gave us mints to clear our palate and left us alone again into the kitchen. While it was just the two us chewing on mint, Laura and I discussed what the surprise dessert was.

Laura started off, "I bet it's something sexy and crazy. Otherwise she wouldn't write down surprise"

I agreed and suggested, "Like she'd have melted chocolate on her boobs and we gotta lick them?"

Laura laughed, "Ewww no, I don't want to lick her boobs. You'd love it, but what's for me?"

Before we could really continue our talking back and forth about the ideas, Chloe came back and said that dessert was ready. "Don't forget to pay up first though" said Chloe.

Laura took off her g-string and gave it to Chloe. I've seen her naked many times, and I've seen her undressed in front of Chloe too, but this time Laura gave a bit of a sexy shake while taking her panties off and I thought it was sexier than ever. Then Chloe turned her attention to me, "And now Mr. Boner, please hand off your underwear."

I stood up and took off mine, displaying my hard dick with a bit of precum. She took my underwear and noticed the precum. "I can see you're already excited and ready for dessert." both Laura and I nodded. Instead of going to the kitchen, Chloe took the dining table away (it was a really small 2-seater plastic dining table) so that both Laura and I sat naked in front of each other with nothing in-between. And when Chloe came back, she just said, "Dessert is served"

It took a while for both Laura and I to understand what she meant. Then it clicked that we were the desserts. We laughed and stood up while clapping. "Thank you for the best Valentine's Day, Chloe" said Laura. I agreed and thought that it was an unexpected ending.

Chloe went to Laura, gave her a hug, kissed each other's cheeks twice and she said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Laura"

Then Chloe went to me and gave me a big hug too. It was really exciting because it was the first time we hugged while being naked (well she wasn't naked but the babydoll was open in the middle anyway, so my dick was on her stomach and I could feel her boobs with only the thin see-through material in-between us. I was about to kiss her cheek too, but she kissed my lips instead though it was just a quick peck and nothing more. That doubled up the excitement because that was also our first kiss and her lips was just as soft as Laura's. "Happy Valentine's Day, Chloe," said I.

Chloe said, "I'll get more drinks" and she went back to the kitchen as both Laura and I sat back down. I still had a boner and Laura was just staring at my dick. I just said go for it if you couldn't wait, I was really horny too by then. Laura came to me and kneeled down and started sucking my dick. When Chloe came back, I heard her gasped a little, but Laura just kept on sucking my dick. I looked at Chloe and it was making me extra horny that our eyes met and she just kinda made a gesture that she would go into her room.

I cum not long after, and that was the best Valentine's Day ever in my life.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s