Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2016, 08:50 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts
Default (ex) Girlfriend's Sister

This thread is inspired by my post https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...3&postcount=15 in a different thread. I was initially a bit hesitant in sharing the stories, but I thought it was all in the past and we parted ways in a peaceful way so this might be a good place to remember the good times.

For those who didn't read the other post, the basic introduction is something like this. My (ex) girlfriend and I had been together for quite a while when the sister showed up in our lives. Laura is the girlfriend and we had lived together for about a year or so by that time, Chloe is the younger sister who came to Australia to get her master's degree. My relationship with Chloe started very awkwardly and properly with us being polite to one another every time we saw each other. Until the crotch-grab event happened in the other post changed everything.

So moving on to the story which happened a few months after the crotch-grab. Sorry if it might be a bit long.

After the previous incident, I then knew that Chloe was cool with the idea that I was having sex with her sister, and that she wasn't particularly prude by any means. But at the same time, I still had no idea how far she would go and I was afraid that I would ruin everything if I pushed too hard. I decided to play it safe for the long game by not bringing up the crotch-grab to her and acted like nothing ever happened. We continued to be somewhat awkward/polite to each other but it was also clear that we were becoming more relaxed toward one another.

In Australia, the summer time can be really really hot, and Laura is big on the idea of not using the AC unless it's really necessary because electricity bill is a pain in the ass expensive. So often times, she would walk around at home just in panties and singlets. I often walked around just in my undies too during those times. But that was all before Chloe was there. School year began mid-year which is winter time, so when summer finally arrived at the end of the year (coincidentally with the summer break), I was pretty excited to find out whether Laura would keep her habit of walking around in the house just wearing panties in front of her sister, and whether Chloe also had the same habit or not.

The first few hot days were disappointing as both Laura and Chloe kept on deciding to go out (mall, movies, etc) to cool down and avoid the heat, but I kept my patience knowing that eventually there would be a hot day where they would be at home. One day they finally got bored enough of going out and decided to stay at home. We were sweating out a lot but Laura still insisted that we should not use the AC and she had the bright idea that she would go out to buy ice cream for everyone instead. I didn't want to argue with her so I told her okay. She left, and I was a little excited that I was left alone just with Chloe on a hot day.

Chloe complained about the heat and asked me how we survived without using the AC in the past. I was being honest and said that well we usually would just walk around in our undies. She asked whether that actually really helped or not, and I randomly explained that the less clothes we wear, the more wind we feel (no idea whether that really helps against heat or not lol but it sounded like it made sense) so it helped cooling us down. To my surprise, Chloe agreed and thought it was a great idea. She just stood up and started taking off her shirt and shorts in front of me as if it was nothing. I still remember that she was wearing a matching blue bra and panties. She then started to fan herself and said that the wind cooled her down more than when she was wearing clothes. I thought to myself JACKPOT! but I tried my best to hide my excitement by just nodding and said told you so to her as if I knew everything all along.

Then a problem came up to my mind. How would I explain to Laura when she came back and found Chloe only in her underwear? She came back with the ice cream before I could come up with any excuses. But as always, these sisters kept on surprising me with their indifference to the situation. Laura just said she's back with the ice cream and asked which ones we wanted. She clearly saw Chloe only in her underwear and she didn't seem to care one bit. She brought us our ice cream, and then took off her shirt and shorts too. So there I was still clothed with the sisters in underwear, I didn't know what to do. I tried really hard to hide my start-growing boner, but I saw that Chloe peeked at my crotch a couple of times.

I finished my ice cream and decided to use this chance to stand up and go to the kitchen to consider what I would do next. I thought that if they were acting like everything was normal, I should play along to be safe. I went to the bedroom and took off my clothes leaving only my brief-boxer. When I came back to the living room, I saw Chloe had a little grin when she saw I was also in my undies. We watched TV a bit and the heat was getting even more unbearable than before (the woe of being in a upper-ish level apartment) and I said that I'd get the fan from the bedroom out as well so we'd have two fans going at the same time. While I was in the bedroom, Laura yelled at me asking if I'd bring out my singlet for her. I thought another jackpot because I knew Laura's habit of wearing loose men's singlet during hot day meant that she'd take off her bra, and I am such a sucker for sideboobs.

I came back to the living room with one hand holding the fan, and the other holding the singlet. As I set the fan down, I gave the singlet to Laura and she asked why only one. I asked how many she wanted me to get, and she said d'oh of course two, one for her, and one for Chloe. At this point, I just thought I was such an idiot and Laura was the best girlfriend ever! I quickly got back to the bedroom and hoped that I still had at least another clean singlet. The lady luck smiled and I found one. I gave the singlet to Chloe. Laura would put on her singlet, then took off her bra from the inside like she normally would. She playfully tossed the bra to me and I laughed. But Chloe decided to take off her bra first, tossed it to me as well, and then put on her singlet. Her breasts were only on show for a couple of seconds, but they were glorious couple of seconds. Her nipples were the same light brown color as Laura's, her boobs were a bit smaller but looked perkier. I had an instant boner that I couldn't hide anymore.

Chloe just openly pointed at my crotch and said she knew that would make my dick excited. Laura laughed at this and came over to me, slid her hand inside my undies and gave my dick a short stroke while saying be patient and wait for night time. Believe me, that was the longest day-to-night wait ever!
Old 02-05-2016, 10:44 AM

Thanked 23,618 Times in 1,097 Posts

do you think Chloe did enjoy listening you having sex or may be even peeking sometimes ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
do you think Chloe did enjoy listening you having sex or may be even peeking sometimes ?
I doubted that she peeked when she wasn't meant to like if Laura and I were in a closed-door room. But I know for a fact that Chloe did look if Laura and I had sex in the same room as she was in, or if she was passing by, and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 06:28 AM

Alright so far I've covered the first time she broke the politeness barrier by grabbing my crotch (over my pants) and the first time she flashed her boobs. This next one is the first time I saw her pussy.

After she flashed her boobs that day, it had become quite normal for us to spend the days at home just in our undies unless it's winter time when it was just too cold. Laura would still wear singlets with no bra, but for some reason Chloe had chosen to wear singlets or tank tops with her bra on. I was disappointed but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I still got two girls in their panties and I got to parade around just in my undies too, so no reason to complain.

I don't remember exactly when this story happened, but it was probably about 2-3 months after the previous story because it was still hot enough to hang around in undies. Anyway moving on to the story. The three of us had just finished dinner and we were relaxing in the living room watching TV in our usual undies. I remember it was SBS channel because they were the ones showing random European movies on TV, and when it's those foreign movies, there's a good chance there's some nudity involved. I never really bothered with the story (though some were good), but I am always interested in seeing nudity in movies so I purposely switched the channel to SBS at night time.

I obviously don't remember what the movie was, but I remember there was a scene where it was a guy and two girls all naked just casually talking. One of the girls was well trimmed downstairs, and the other girl was fully shaven while the guy was a bit bushy. My mind immediately thought about Chloe's pussy whether it was shaven or not, and suddenly Laura laughed and said, "These guys are basically us hahaha. I'm shaven, you're a bit bushy, and she's trimmed" Chloe laughed too, so I joined in as well though in my mind I was really excited in knowing that Chloe was trimmed. She then added, "Bushy is eww, you should get it trimmed." Laura nodded in agreement and said that I had been lazy in trimming them. I tried to defend myself and said that they weren't that bad at all and I usually kept them well trimmed.

But for some reason Laura would not let it go, and she insisted that they were that bad instead. I repeated myself and said that surely they couldn't be THAT bad, it wasn't like it was a wild jungle down there. Chloe couldn't stop laughing while watching our argument, but then she stopped and said, "OK OK, I'll be the judge. Let me decide whether they are that bad or not."

Laura beamed in delight because she was sure her sister would be on her side, "Good idea!"

I (stupidly!) tried to get out of it by asking why I should be judged like I was a criminal, but Laura still insisted. At this point, I thought she just wanted to be right for the sake of being right, so I gave up and agreed to it. I initially pulled my boxer down a little bit just to show enough of the upper part of my pubic hair, but Chloe protested that she couldn't see enough to decide. Before I could do anything, Laura stepped closer and pulled my undies down and said "There! The jungle!" while pointing at my exposed crotch.

To my surprise, Chloe said, "Hmm .. it's actually not that bad at all."

I smiled widely because I won! And I knew that Laura was furious because she didn't expect Chloe to agree with me instead. She argued back, "But look at that! That's not just not trimmed. That's a jungle there! You haven't shaved for a few days, Chloe, show him yours."

I had no idea how she knew Chloe hadn't shaved for a few days, and I was about to say that it wasn't necessary for her to show me hers, but Chloe just stood up casually and pulled down her panties to revealed her pussy. It was clear that she hadn't shaved for a few days because it was definitely longer than what I would call as trimmed too, but it was still a really nice sight to see. Her black pubic hair was nice contrast to her light skin and I thought to myself that her pussy was basically the same as Laura's and I wouldn't have been able to differentiate them (Chloe dyed her hair brown most of the times, but I knew both Laura and Chloe are naturally black-haired as Asians normally do). Laura proudly said, "That, is how not-trimmed should look like."

This time Chloe somewhat agreed with Laura, "Well I guess he could use more trimming if you put it that way"

It was Laura's turn to beam with delight, and I definitely didn't want to argue back so I conceded and went to the bathroom to trim. After a while I went back to the living room and proudly announced that I had trimmed myself as per Her Majesty Laura's order. They laughed at that comment, then I dropped my undies to parade my newly trimmed pubic hair, and both girls gave the satisfactory okay. Laura rewarded me well in bed that night, I was glad I trimmed even at night time.

So I've seen her boobs and pussy, she had grabbed my dick over my pants and saw my dick. I think next one that happened was where she grabbed my dick both over my pants and inside my pants (the first time she really grabbed my dick straight up!). But I'm not sure if I should write that story since it was mainly just her grabbing my dick, but maybe it's still hot enough to share. Sorry if my stories aren't really wild or anything, I've just been in the mood to go down the memory lane.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:13 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
So I've seen her boobs and pussy, she had grabbed my dick over my pants and saw my dick. I think next one that happened was where she grabbed my dick both over my pants and inside my pants (the first time she really grabbed my dick straight up!). But I'm not sure if I should write that story since it was mainly just her grabbing my dick, but maybe it's still hot enough to share. Sorry if my stories aren't really wild or anything, I've just been in the mood to go down the memory lane.
Personally, I think your individual memories are making a very hot teasing story when strung together as you have done. I, for one, hope you continue posting your memories and don't leave anything out!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Personally, I think your individual memories are making a very hot teasing story when strung together as you have done. I, for one, hope you continue posting your memories and don't leave anything out!
Yeah I actually just thought that I should write it down anyway, for the sake of continuation as well as it involved a fun game that could be an idea for others too if they ever got the chance to do it. I'll write it when I have time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 09:37 AM

Okay that time is now. I can't sleep though I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I thought I should just write this down and hopefully I'll be tired enough to sleep afterwards.

I remember this happening during winter because we were wearing clothes for a change! Laura showed me a youtube video that her friend sent to her and we laughed together at it. The video was about a contest where a guy had to sang the "po po po poker face" of Lady Gaga's Poker Face song while the girl tried to sexily distract him, the longer the guy withstood the distraction, the better his chance of winning (I'll link the video at the end of this post so you guys can check it out if you wanted to, I still remember this video because it isn't that common to have a video like that in Asian country). When Chloe got home, Laura showed her the video and Chloe suggested that we should play that game too.

Now the problem here in my mind was that there were three of us. If we went with Me -> Laura -> Chloe -> Me, I could distract Laura (I didn't dare touching Chloe at that time), but I don't think Laura would want to sexily distract Chloe (they never had any sexy time whatsoever, no kisses other than to the cheek) and I wasn't sure that Laura would be okay if Chloe distracted me, but using my experience, I thought I should stay quiet and let the girls figured out the rules by themselves.

As usual, Laura was a genius and she came up with a different set of rules. Instead of us taking turns to distract one another, I was the designated victim. We had to pick a song that is at least 2 minutes long and I had to sing along like in a karaoke. Laura and Chloe had to pick whether they think I'd last 0-1 minute or 1-2 minutes (they get to be the distraction during the minute they picked), and I won if I managed to last for more than 2 minutes. I thought that was pretty difficult because the guy in the video didn't even last for 1 minute so I was expecting that I wouldn't win.

I told them that to be fair, at least the winner had to win 2 rounds before being declared as the real winner (I just wanted to prolong the game however I could), and there should be a prize too. We decided on a completely innocent free meal for a whole week as the prize, but that turned out to be a pretty hotly contested prize.

Laura picked the less than 1 minute for Round 1 so Chloe got the 1-2 minutes. I told them I'm ticklish so we added the no-tickling rule, anything else goes but I couldn't touch them, only they could touch me and I had to follow along with what they wanted me to do. Laura started innocently enough by making funny faces which I thought was stupid and easy to beat, but after seeing no reaction for about 45 seconds, she changed strategy into doing funny dances instead. It didn't work at all and I survived the first minute and Chloe tagged in. After seeing Laura's complete failure, Chloe decided to go with the sexy route straight away. She started shaking her butt and moved around me, but I kept my composure because she didn't actually touch me and we were all kinda wearing thick clothing too so it wasn't really that sexy at all. I won the first round.

For the second round, Chloe picked the 1-2 minutes again, so we had the same order as the previous round. This time Laura went the sexy distraction too. She started some sexy slow dance, touched my chest a lot, and even kissed my neck. I started to get a little distracted and I could feel that I started to get a bit hard down there. But I survived the first minute. Chloe followed suit with the sexy dance and used me as a pole as she twirled around me, and when she put her hand on my thigh, she moved up and grabbed my dick, I lost it.

Chloe and I won one round each while Laura won none. Sensing that I was weak with the crotch-grab (yes, I really am weak against that lol), Laura decided to keep the same order for Round 3. She started really hard from the start and she quickly copied Chloe's move to the crotch and I lost. What she didn't know is that I purposely lost to her on that round so we could go to Round 4 as the winner-takes-all since we've all won one round each.

With all three of us needing one more win, I knew that they would up the distraction and I wanted to see how far they would go. Despite the dick-grabbing move from the video, Laura and Chloe had only done it over my pants. I wondered whether they would make the same move or not. To make it even more convincing, I pretended that I needed a short break to calm down and focus a little. Both Laura and Chloe complained about it but I insisted. For some reason, this somehow turned the game into Them vs Me. They really didn't want me to win. I was secretly happy because by then I knew they would really do their worst (best!) to me.

Because this is the last round, they flipped a coin to pick who decided the order since both of them wanted to go first. Laura won the coin toss, and she seemed to be very confident that she had the winning move so she decided to go first again. Before we started, she took off her jumper and sweat pants and though I've seen her naked many times by then, my heart was still racing. This was the first time that she would openly sexy teased me in front of Chloe that wasn't just a short moment. This was a full minute of Laura teasing me in front of her sister. I started to get hard and clearly Laura noticed because she grinned in full confidence.

So the song started (I absolutely don't remember what those songs were, but Poker Face wasn't even one of them because I think it wasn't a hit anymore by the time we saw that video) and Laura started kissing my neck and slipped her hands under my jumper. She slowly moved her hands down and grabbed my crotch hoping that it'd work again. I tried my best and resisted this time, but my dick definitely got even harder. She pulled down my sweat pants a bit and grabbed my butt from behind, but she wasted too much time and one minute was up.

Chloe didn't waste any time whatsoever. While I was being distracted by Laura, Chloe already undressed herself down to her bra and panties too. She came to me and immediately pulled my pants down and took off both my t-shirt and jumper that left me just in my underwear too. I looked at Laura just wanted to make sure that she was okay, but I had nothing to worry because she was cheering for Chloe and I was reminded that it had become a Them vs Me by now. By then, I had a huge boner that I couldn't hide and Chloe was determined to abuse it as much as she could. She moved behind me, put her left hand on my chest and her right hand on my crotch. Then she started stroking it a couple of times over the undies. I was about to give up, but I kept on concentrating because I didn't want it to end. After about almost 30 seconds passed, Laura yelled out "Get your hands in!" and Chloe didn't even hesitate.

Ladies (if any reading) and Gentlemen (I'm sure you're reading!), Chloe's right hand slipped beneath my undies and grabbed my dick! At this time, I was extremely horny and I was sure I had a pre-cum too. I tried to survive just to keep her hand on my dick, but the clock was ticking and Chloe got desperate. She moved from the back to my front and faced me as she continued stroking my dick. I was sure that one thing or the other would happen, either I gave up or I came because she was basically giving me a hand job. I took a quick peek at her face and that was the moment she had been waiting for. With our eyes met, she licked her lips and I lost with about 5 seconds left. Not to the hand job, but to her licking her lips.

On one hand I regretted that I lost to a lip-licking move, but on the other hand, I thought it was just the icing of the cake that completed the whole tease. It was a well deserved winning move.

Chloe won and she pulled her hand out of my undies to celebrate with Laura because They beat Me. They even did the whole cabaret-dance (you know, the one where they kick their legs to the left and to the right together, whatever that's called) in front of me to rub it in my face.

I said, "Congratulations, Chloe, you've won free meal for the week. Laura and I will pay for the meal this week"

Then Laura realized that she actually still had to pay for Chloe's meal too and not just me. It was cute that she turned from all happy into a "damn it" look on her face.

Still in front of Laura, Chloe said to me, "I got your cum in my hand, I think your dick needs some attention, make sure to take care of it, your dick worked hard today" I just thought it was really hot that she said that to us without care. Laura played a long with her reply, "Yes, Boss".

This was actually the moment that made me 100% really sure that Laura was cool with Chloe doing what she was doing (encouraging Chloe to get her hand to my dick and okay with her hand having my cum) and that Chloe was cool with whatever sexual related things that happened (I still maintained that I would never have sex with Chloe). Before this, though she had flashed her boobs and showed her pussy once, it was never really followed up with anything (even after the boob flash, she turned into wearing bra under the singlet instead). This time she basically gave me a hand job without calling it a hand job, and she made reference to my pre-cum in front of us.

The youtube video is this: hxxps://youtu.be/hZW5P7JY-_U?t=306 and I hope the game was fun enough for you guys to try in real life because it's innocent enough to start but it could end up pretty wild if you pushed harder. Definitely something that could be used for sexy fun.

My next story would be when I finally saw Chloe fully naked for the very first time.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:46 AM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts
Smile

Can't wait.
And when you say the first time it means there were more so maybe some details on that??

And on further consideration......your girlfriends sister just gave you a handjob with your girlfriend cheering her on!!
Does it get any better???
Actually, I'm sure it does

Last edited by jimmybob69; 02-06-2016 at 10:59 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Can't wait.
And when you say the first time it means there were more so maybe some details on that??

And on further consideration......your girlfriends sister just gave you a handjob with your girlfriend cheering her on!!
Does it get any better???
Actually, I'm sure it does
Yes there are plenty more times when I saw her naked. My stories focused a lot on the first time this and that happened for the sake of continuity as well as explanation of how things started. We'll get to the more naked parts later on, but many of them were probably a bit boring since after a certain point being naked/topless with each other had become quite the norm.

Looking back, I'm sure in Laura's mind it was not about Chloe giving me a handjob and it was purely to distract me and made sure that I lost the game (she did only say to grab my dick and she never told Chloe to give me a handjob or stroke my dick). It's really a weird set of relationships that we had between the three of us. Laura seemed very comfortable with the interaction between Chloe and I no matter what, I think the three of us all trusted each other that Chloe and I would never cross the line of actually having sex (which we didn't). Everything else seemed to be okay with Laura.

I also thought that part of the reason why we did what we did is because it was kinda like a secret thing between only the three of us that nobody else IRL ever knew. They never did anything wild when we had other company. Only when the three of us, at least that I know of.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2016, 08:19 AM

Okay so let's move on to the next story.

As I mentioned on the previous story, I became 100% convinced that Laura and Chloe were okay with whatever happened between us. I took this as green light to try push things further. But it was winter time, and it was bad time to get casual nudity because we wore a lot of clothing. I decided to take it slow and my plan was to see how Chloe would react when she's faced with me being fully naked, I have to admit that there's always a little bit of exhibitionism in me.

I don't sleep naked normally unless Laura and I had sex the night before, but I decided that I should start sleeping naked more often as soon as winter was over just so that it became the norm for Laura. So I started sleeping naked everyday during the spring. Because there were three of us but only one bathroom, we had to take turns using it. The usual order was Laura then Chloe then myself last. When Laura showered in the morning, she would never bother closing the bedroom door so the bed was visible from the common area. I started pretending to be asleep and wondered if Chloe noticed or would make comment. I saw her peeked a few times but it was more like she was passing by the room and she never stood still and watched. I don't know if she really just happened to walk pass by or not, but I knew that she definitely saw me naked.

I was excited that she had seen me fully naked, but that wasn't enough. I wanted more. I wanted the moment where she saw me fully naked casually with both of us aware of it. After living more than a year together, I knew Chloe's morning bathroom habit was to shower first, then spent like an extra 5 minutes doing whatever before coming out. I decided that it was my window of opportunity. The day I picked was perfect because Laura had to go to work early, so she left as soon as she was ready while Chloe was still in the shower. My heart was racing because it was the first time that I'd be naked in front of Chloe without Laura being there. I really wanted to know how she would react.

About a minute or so after Chloe turned off the shower, I decided to pretend that I just woke up and I was late for work. The bathroom door had no lock, so I just opened it and entered the bathroom naked. The plan was simply to be seen naked by Chloe, but when I opened the door, there she was standing in front of the mirror and still fully naked too. I honestly thought that she would either be wearing clothes or at least a towel. But this was a great bonus for me that she was fully naked, I could see that she hadn't shaved for a few days since her pubic hair was at least as long as when she showed it to me back in the summer. I showed her my surprise and said sorry, but I stuck with my plan. I said I didn't mean to barge in, but I need to shower because I had to go to work early that day (I didn't!) and casually asked if she minded that I took a shower.

If she was surprised, she definitely didn't show it. She just said okay as long as she could stay and dry her hair. I was like no problem and I jumped in to the shower. What I loved was that Chloe then started making small talk with me as I showered. I played along and answered with whatever random things that came to mind just to keep her in the bathroom with me. I noticed that she finished drying her hair but she stayed to chat. I didn't want her to leave, but I couldn't stay in the shower forever either. So I thought of an idea and got out of the shower. I asked her to hand me the towel. I roughly dried my body, then my hair but I purposely did a bad job on drying my hair. As I grabbed my toothbrush, Chloe stood behind me and started using the hair dryer to dry my hair. I laughed and said "Am I a VIP or something?" she answered of course and that made me really happy. Happier than the fact that I was brushing my teeth naked while having my hair dried off by my girlfriend's sister who was also naked.

After that day, I think Chloe had become even more comfortable because she started to come into my room more often to make small talk to Laura in the morning while I (pretend) slept naked, and when Laura had to go shower, I would wake up and started talking with Chloe while I was still naked. I would like to think that both of us enjoyed the situation. This would also snowball into her going braless a lot of time at home where I got to see a lot of sideboobs and nipple-peek/downblouse.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s