Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2015, 05:10 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default "Women are either bisexual or gay but NEVER straight"

"Women are either bisexual or gay but 'never straight', a new study has claimed."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...eos-sexes.html

The board rules say that this is a stories forum and not a discussion forum. So, any anecdotes pro or con?
The Following User Says Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2015, 05:47 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
"Women are either bisexual or gay but 'never straight', a new study has claimed."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...eos-sexes.html

The board rules say that this is a stories forum and not a discussion forum. So, any anecdotes pro or con?
Believing the Daily Mail is like believing the National Enquirer, except that might be unfair to the NE. Pure BS.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2015, 04:43 PM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default Sexuality scale

While the DailyMail is a trash-site, there is some truth to some of their articles, so the title is kind of right - loosely - but more accurately with data from another OLDER article from better sources. But in that one, it included both sexes.

There is the Kinsey scale, used to gauge homosexuality. I've included a toon-type drawing to show an example below. That scale is the person's sexuality. Point is, almost all people have some experience of same-sex in their lives. Doesn't mean they are gay or even bi. Could be experimental, etc.

Think of the guys here who have very sexual wives that do swapping/sharing/poly and of them, how many of them will have sex with women? A woman I've played with a few times recently, loves cock. She's very straight. yet, we're drunk at a party and she's sucking on my wife's boobies. There are many women I've dated or friends with who are bi-curious or kissed women or played with boobs. Or even talked about it wanting to do so.

There is a cute woman I'd like to have sex with, She'd be a 4.8 on the Kinsey Scale... doubt it'll happen.

The "old days" were simpler, gay or straight. Then you add "bi-sexual" - but that doesn't mean a person is 50/50. Then there is pansexual, and it becomes even much more complicated than that. Then throw in "sexuality fluidity" - which is still, to me - a variant of the Kinsey scale. Fluid means a lesbian is a lesbian, always thinks of women - but at one point, did happen to find herself attracted to a man. (this goes both ways) What makes it different from a bisexual is that a bisexual KNOWS she is bi and is sexually active/interested with both sexes.

Population-wise, about 10% is gay/very bi. But with more data, I'd say about another 20~30% are bisexual. I base this on the number of women I meet that are bi/bi-curious and scientific data. I'm not counting those who tried same-sex once or twice in their life. The M / F ratio is pretty even, just that what is acceptable or repressed will effect who is open or closeted.

More People are not becoming gay, its just more acceptable to be publicly okay.

Sorry guys, but I do enjoy watching my wife eat out another hot chick or the other way around.
Attached Thumbnails
The-Kinsey-Scale-drawing.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2015, 09:53 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

I never bought into the article as a serious study either. It just seemed to play into what apparently is a stereotype about women that I thought was just my own observation. I don't believe that all women are gay or bi, but it seems that non-gay men like myself are completely grossed out by the thought of male-on-male sex, whereas women in general seem to have more of a "curious" attitude towards other women.

But as I said this is a story forum, not a discussion forum. So all I have for real stories are vague observations of women who seem to look too long at other women's bodies - my wife for example is always looking at those women's magazines and saying to me, "look, you can see her nipple through that outfit," where I would never look at pictures of male models and say, "look, you can see this guy's package." And all of the "I experimented in college" clichés. I'm mostly wondering what other people have noticed along those lines, if they've had wives/girlfriends who had bi experiences, or more notably perhaps, wives/girlfriends who seemed genuinely grossed out at the idea of a sexual encounter with another woman.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2015, 02:54 PM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default Bi sexual or gay

I brought the discussion up with my wife who is very straight. She admitted she hated seeing man on man action but said she is sometimes aroused by an "appealing" woman.
I was shocked because she'd fuck my guy friends but never showed any interested or ever touched their wives.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2015, 07:04 PM

Default Well

@George VI : Yep, hence it was silly that no women are straight. But females are more open about their feelings than males which have some advantages and again, and I think more people are cool about girl on girl sex because there is less of the "butt sex" factor. But in reality, lesbians and straight people *DO* have butt-sex/play and there are gay men who do NOT engage in anal intercourse. It was in my mid/late 20s that I started not giving a shit and getting over that - as butt sex with women became more well known and done anyway.

At the same time, many men in the same situation will not admit such things, even anonymous. We guys have our "guy logic" like women. ie: A guy sucks my dick = I'm not gay. A girl who has anal-sex, but is still a virgin vag = good with God, as he can't see anal sex as long as you are straight. Theres been a few articles of "straight" men on Craigslist going out to have sex with other married "straight" men. I remember one guy say he does it because he wants *sex* period and its a lot easier than with women. - whatever. And NO, I've never done that!

Here is an article that says almost half the people in the UK admit they are not 100% hetro and it still falls within the guidelines of the Kinsey scale, it even has a user POLL that others and yourself can vote on, which I found interesting.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...al-yougov.html

And for fun, one of my favorite FUNNY videos about virgins who have sex: https://youtu.be/j8ZF_R_j0OY

This is a "non-fiction / stories" forum... I personally don't think this thread is a big deal here. It also helps others with situations that may come up, like what MySweetie61 brought up. A friend of mine loves MFF sex and is good at getting girl's motor going to try it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2015, 07:07 PM

Default And another thing...

@Mysweetie61: Your wife's interests in your guy's wives is not the same thing as "appealing women" in general. So perhaps some night when out on the town with sexy women dancing and such, see if any of them arouses her. Then do more talking about. She needs to now if you're okay and would like the idea of her playing with other women. Even just playing with another woman's breasts... they are all different afterall.

Many of the couples we hang out with or meet at clubs, us guys have been lucky to have women who also like to have some sex with women and it's a joy to watch. It gets us hard. Another helpful thing is if you can find out (from your guy friends) if any of their wives happen to be bi or bi-curious and see if that helps to break the ice.

At a party, I found out from talking to a couple that they only seem to get couples in which the GUY has to also fuck his girlfriend. So I said "My wife can have sex with your girlfriend without requiring my cock to be involved". A few minutes later our women are alone on a bed by themselves to see where it leads to. Shortly afterwards they are having a great time with each other. Sure I'd like to have played with the other girl, but I wouldn't take away FUN from my wife just to get my dick wet. That girl was very cute with a perfect young tight body.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2015, 02:51 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts

A short term girlfriend I had in my teens enjoyed sex a lot, loved cock and gave me my first blow job. After we had split and she was going out with other guys she had just been dumped and needed a few gins and a shoulde to cry on.
After a few drinks she told me about a girl friend of hers who I knew, who was banned from her house because her mum had found them in bed together. She didn't say she was bi but it seemed that every time a man pissed her off this was a safe and easy way to get sex without the emotional stuff involving men. She explained that making love with a woman was great because effectively there was 'no training' involved, they both knew what each other needed and also there was no risk of pregnancy. I found it all quite interesting at the time as this was stuff I had only read about before.
I was a bit younger and naiive then and it was only years later I had a lightbulb moment and realised with a bit of effort she may have been up for a threesome.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2015, 04:23 AM

There are lots of women who are in a relationship with men who will not allow them to play with their bisexual side. Its threatening to such men.
The Following User Says Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2015, 08:12 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitty View Post
And for fun, one of my favorite FUNNY videos about virgins who have sex: https://youtu.be/j8ZF_R_j0OY
Thank you for that little piece of joy. It so excellently points out the hypocrisy of the funda-mentalists.
The Following User Says Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample