photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-14-2010, 04:12 PM

Talking Best friends sister ENF.

I recall a long time ago when I was a young guy I was around my best friends house who had a really cute sister. She was a little older (18) but real cute and petite. I always sensed she had a thing for me but I think I may have been wrong lol.

So anyway I recall one time when I was over my best friends house we were chillin student style, crackin open a couple of cans after college and havin' a smoke when we decided to call a couple more of our buddies to come over and join us to hang out. Trouble was that my best friends sister had the phone in her bedroom which she always seemed to hog and also they had argued earlier that night (typical brother and sister) so they were not in the best of moods with each other so she was unlikely to give it to her brother.

So after realizing the phone was in his sisters bedroom my best friend who was still angry with her went upstairs with myself to get the phone. I was on the hall outside her bedroom door, I thought he would knock on her door but no; all he did was just walk in casually as if he had not a worry in the world lol! it was then I looked into his sisters bedroom to see his sister on the phone standing there with one hand on her hip and the other holding the phone to her ear but the thing is........she had nothing on but a shirt!!! she was bottomless!!! what's more was she did not hear us come up and the door opened quietly as my friend walked in she did not actually notice her brother come in until a few seconds later she moved her head across to see him. She had a cute little shaved pussy just under the shirt which I could see and I was certainly inwardly happy about lol!! she saw him and me in the hallway and quickly moved onto the floor like she been shot or something. Then all hell broke loose!! lol

I actually had a boner for pretty much the rest of that day it was the first time i'd really come across a ENF situation but I sure liked it. My friends sister did not talk to me for ages after that lol she knew I was innocent in it but still was just embarrassed a man had seen her womanhood like that.

Just wanted to share. Any other dudes here had similar things happen maybe with your friends sister or something.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:41 PM

Thanked 16,183 Times in 1,122 Posts

I was at my friend's house and his sister walked from the shower to her room totally nude, with her towel in her hand instead of around her. She didn't know we were home yet.

Later that day, I asked her if she was mad that I saw her naked. She said I could look anytime that happened.

She grew up int o a really, really, really weird woman, so I tend to forget this ever happened, though.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:34 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Summertime ENF

I used to hang out at our summer cabin with this guy who had a "knockout" of a sister. She was 18 at the time this happened. We were going to the marina to hang out for the evening. I met him at his cabin, but he needed to pee before we left. His sister was "camped out" in the only bathroom and wouldn't let him in. I still don't know why he just didn't pee in the woods. He finally got frustrated and told me to stand looking toward the bathroom door and he would teach her a lesson.

He opened the door quickly and there she was completely nude with her one foot up on the toilet rubbing lotion on her legs. What I got was a profile view of a great set of tits and a fuzzy blonde pussy. She screamed at him to close the door, but he refused and she had to get to the door and close it herself giving me a straight on view of this gorgeous body for several seconds. Funny thing was she didn't attempt to cover herself.

The interesting part of this is she ended up a couple years later as Miss (state) in the Miss A. pageant. My friend told me later that evening that seeing her nude was, as he said, "No big deal", as his family was not modest among each other. Well, it was a BIG deal to me that day as I had never seen a nude blonde bush before. And later I managed to see his mother changing out of her bathing suit thus they were the first mother/daughter that I ever saw nude.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:47 PM

Thanked 5,212 Times in 190 Posts
Default sister's best friend/roommate

My sister had been really good friends with Michelle from her first days of college. Michelle had come home with my sister a few times and became like a member of the family. She was a really smart girl, petite, black and had been into dance since she was in high school and had a graceful and athletic body. When they moved off campus she and my sister got an apartment as roommates. I had hung out with Michelle many times over a couple of years and we were pretty cool, we got along well and sometimes it was flirtatious. My sister would hint that Michelle was single and interested in meeting someone but I didn't want to get involved in any way with my sister's friends. So I considered her off limits, but still thought she was super attractive and nice.
So...one weekend I had gone out to visit my sister and was staying over at her apartment with her. My sister and I had gone out for drinks one night with some of her friends (not including Michelle, who had stayed home to so homework). We got home pretty late, pretty buzzed, and my sister wanted to go stay at her boyfriend's place a couple of blocks away and told me I could crash in her bed instead of the living room, where I had slept the night before.
I passed out pretty quickly and woke up the next morning to the sound of someone creeping in the room. I thought it must be my sister who had come home and needed to get something out of her room. I just stayed under the covers. But it sounded like she was still looking for something and moving stuff around, so after a few seconds I stuck my head out and looked up.
It was Michelle, completely naked, standing across the room from the bed and the bedroom door (which were on the same wall, facing her). Her back was to me and her slender waist and round, firm brown ass looked great! I felt like my head was spinning! For a few seconds, she bent over and was moving some things around. She was looking through some hampers and bags. After what was probably half a minute or less but seemed like forever, I said 'good morning Mich!'. Her response was hilarious, she turned around really fast, so I briefly saw her fully naked, said, 'oh hey!' then covered her breasts with both arms and ran out the room...not exactly running, but a very hasty walk! She had to walk past the bed and though I was trying to be cool I had to take a look at pussy which had a pretty short and sexy trim. When she got out of the room, she halfway closed the door and then peeked in and started talking to me.
I thought it was pretty hot that we were still talking even though she was naked hiding behind the door. I asked her what she was doing, and didn't she know I was here? She replied that it was so quiet, she thought I must be sleeping on the couch on the other side of the apartment. My sister had done the laundry before I arrived and Michelle, whose room was next door, was looking for a clean towel and then gonna go straight into the bathroom to take a shower.
I kept the conversation going, I asked her, so you just walk into my sister's room naked? "Well, I thought she was sleeping but anyway, we're roommates, we see each other naked sometimes" was her reply. She wasn't running away to get dressed, just peeking her head and shoulder from behind the door. Even seeing that amount of skin was beautiful. I asked her if she managed to find the towel, and she said 'I ran out before I could find one!' and started laughing. Then she asked me where my sister was and how come I was in her bed, so I explained the story to her. I was getting the idea that she was enjoying this situation so I went out on a limb and said, 'why don't you come and get what you came for instead of hiding behind that door?'. She said, "oh, ok sure", but then stayed behind the door so I thought she was being sarcastic. But then she pushed the door open and still stood in the doorway for a few seconds, covering her breasts and not making eye contact with me, just looking across the room at the piles of laundry. I was definitely looking at her though! Finally she walked in and went back to the other side of the room. She had a really incredible body, toned, slim and moved very nicely. I had pretty good looks at her ass and pussy but only a quick glance of her tits. After she found a towel though, instead of wrapping herself right away, she held the towel in one hand and with her other hand on her hip, and a little smile on her face, she asked me when my sister would be home, and when I told her pretty soon, she said 'we should all grab brunch!' Then went to take a shower. I meanwhile, had a great hungover wank.
When my sister came back, Michelle told her about what happened, but only up to the point when she ran out of the room. She didn't say anything about coming back into the room.
Then we went for a very nice brunch, and I felt very warm towards Michelle...
The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to delay For This Useful Post:
1234567891011, acecal, alkybadian, aloriankai, Andrew Green, applesauce_1500, arnoldziffel, BaconBot, BadPhotog, bsaget98, Candi Delight, captainjack, ccb, charliecrwfrd, Chazm, chesney78, city slicker, collector5757, crazyhorse91, curvy hoosier, dicknsider, dkdiablo, dkuk8166, Dookieman, dragon14, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, equiphimah, eviltwin, fantastic4, filbert1953, George VI, handiwerker3, hockeypuck, Hornyinde, incense, Iron280, jackqx4, james_king, JCSP, jeslooken, jho.n3, john.83p, kuba123, kwill, maymedson11, mclovin22, mojo19, MrBill, mythryl1969, naaktstel, nectcouple, Obironic, oldbuckeye, Omega88, psychoboy, quietones, ragnar787, rebar5k, ripstar1, rodela37, SandyM, SixPointFive, Srey, stiv837, testme97, tFighterPilot, thatoneguy55, thegit, Tifosi, Tomdaly71, tylergal, viridian, vmack77, wolf86, woogie, xchange3, xxxxenophile, ]) u ]{ e
Old 09-17-2017, 10:56 PM

Bumping a good thread..... there must be more stories!
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 01:44 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

My best friend, Jake, when I was growing up had a hot big sister, Lynn. Generally she treated us like annoying little pests, but she had a soft side too, taking us to the movies or to the shopping center, when she was old enough to drive. They had a swimming pool so I saw Lynn in her bikini several times, she gave me some of my first boners.

One night Jake was sleeping over at my house since his parents were out of town, my mom let up pitch a tent outside, so we could 'camp out', we were likely 11 or 12 at the time. Of course we didn't sleep much and about 11 or so Jake got the idea of sneaking over to his house and seeing what his sister was up to, she was old enough be left home and she had a friend spending the night too. We went unseen down the service alley and when we got to his house we got on some low branches so we could get over the fence. That wasn't necessary, his sister, her best friend and their BF's were all skinny dipping. His sister was sitting in a lounger with her BF making out and groping, the other 2 were sitting with their feet in the pool. This was too good to believe, we stayed in the tree until the mosquitoes made us miserable.

A few weeks later had an argument with her and threatened to tell their parents what he saw, Jake swore that she bought his silence with letting him see her nude close up. Not sure I bought it, but my spank bank was full for a years.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:56 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Not exactly the same...

We rented a two story townhouse when we were just out of college. My wife had a large family and several attractive aunts. Two wanted to shop in our town so they came and stayed in our guest bedroom upstairs in the back. Our bedroom was upstairs in the front, with the bathroom between the two, and the stairs to the left. One Saturday, I woke late, saw my wife was gone, so I went out my door to go into the bath, figuring all of them had gone shopping. Just as I stepped out, naked, the other bedroom door opened and one aunt, also nude, stepped out. We just faced each other for a few moments, neither bothering to cover up. To my surprise, the aunt called her sister (the other aunt) and said "come here Irene. You need to see this" The other aunt, wearing just see-through bikini panties came up into the door and both were staring at my cock as it began to rise to its full glory. Not huge but handsome, as my wife used to say. The first aunt said she was going to keep watching to see how big it got.

Just about then, my wife shouted from the bottom of the stairs " glad you are up, breakfast is almost ready". I was glad she could not see us from downstairs. I was rock hard and thought I might shoot a load, although my wife had drained me dry the night before. The first aunt stepped forward and grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple of times, but the second aunt dropped her panties, said "don't be a tease" and then on her knees she pushed the first aunt away and put my dick in her mouth. I shot a load fairly quickly, and she fell back and began to feverishly masturbate staring at my cock which did not want to shrink. Watching her buck her hips with her fingers pumping was quite a sight. When she was done, the first aunt said "that was disgusting", and they both went back into their bedroom, and I went into the bath.

When I was done in a few minutes, I opened their bedroom door and said thank you, and my cock was back fully aroused. Wish we had more time.....

They were both about 20 to 25 years older than my wife and I, and I flirted with them both for decades. I will tell about that sometime.
Old 02-24-2018, 02:06 PM

Thanked 5,816 Times in 773 Posts
Default Didn’t know we were home

Growing up my buddy’s sister was a knockout. We were about 16 so that would put her at 18. It was the summer before she went to college and seemed to be around a lot. I had a huge crush on her.

One time, we were supposed to be out at the beach all day, but we had headed home early. We went inside and looked into his backyard which had a big stockcade type fence. She was layin out getting some sun on a blanket and a tan bikini. This was early 80’s so not super skimpy or a thong, but was more than hot enough for me. He liked seeing her too, and said he had spied on her in the shower or changing many times.

Anyway, she thought she had the home to herself. While we were watching, she sat up, looked around and took her top off. She had the best set of milky white tits on her tanned skin. Nice pink nipples too. This was beyond my hopes. We watched for a while, and I had such a boner in my pants. At one point, she went to adjust her bottoms and inserted a finger into the opening around her inner thigh. For just a quick second, we could see her bush as she did it, it was real dark. I wish I could have seen more, to see how thick and how much area it covered. It was really hot. We watched a little longer and I found a way to excuse myself and head home.

That image was firmly in my memory and I jacked off when I got home, and many times after that.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s