Login
or
Register

Old 02-22-2018, 04:37 PM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 263 Posts
Default That is the key phrase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Agree with cufan: what do you want to happen? It does not sound like your neighbors are that far away, so if your wife is wandering around the house naked, and taking off clothes in your den and watching TV naked, then she cannot be too concerned about others seeing her. If she were, she would insist on closing the curtains &/or insist on having curtains / blinds that fully close. But that may be male logic...

My wife is a closet exhibitionist: she wanders around the upstairs naked after a shower and there are no curtains on the windows. Last week early in the morning just at sunrise she came into the room where I was on the computer with a desk light on which fully illuminated the room and stood around talking to me for several minutes, commented on the neighbor walking her dog - knowing full well that that neighbor had mentioned indirectly she could see into another room on the 1st floor. But if I say anything, my wife will deny she is doing anything... Years ago this would have bothered me but now I just enjoy it. Wish I could get her to do more fun things but have learned to accept what she does when she is in the right mood.

...have learned to accept what she does when she is in the right mood.

this is how I appreciate my wife and it seems to have caused her to be more relaxed and daring. We just returned from a trip where the curtains were closed only when we went to sleep. The rest of the time, day or night, they were open and she was in various stages of dress or undress .

Last edited by southrn500; 02-22-2018 at 04:43 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 09:21 AM

Thanked 16,084 Times in 1,115 Posts

The neighbor's guest bedroom lines up with our attic bedroom. They are very social and have guests pretty much every weekend and even some weeknights, but most guests change clothes in the bathroom or close the shades. There have been lots of close calls, but usually people notice and close the shades just before the fun stuff happens. (This room used to be the homeowners' bedroom, but the curtains were closed all the time, so I had never seen them, sadly.)

About 6 months ago, they had a guest who changed her clothes directly in front of the window and I saw most everything. She was much younger than the neighbors, barely 20 I would say, so I am not sure if she was a friend or relative. But, I hadn't seen anything since, even with all of the activity next door. At that time, I just happened to walk up to my own bedroom at the perfect time at night for the 20 seconds she was mostly naked. My timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Well last night about 8pm, the same guest was spending the night, and the same scenario happened--I walked upstairs, noticed the light on (it's never on unless they have a guest), and the friend was completely naked, getting ready to put on underwear and her pajamas. Our houses are close enough that I could make out that she was completely shaved (I didn't see those details last time), and I instantly recognized her nearly-absent breasts with her very long nipples poking turned up a bit. Again, perfect timing that I couldn't have planned for.

My own bedroom light was on, but she never looked up at me. I didn't even try to hide. It was my own house and I can't control the curtains in the neighbor's house, so I went about my business while keeping an eye in her direction.

Her pajamas were pretty revealing, too, I thought, considering the husband was home, too, and he was going to get quite a nice look at her in her pajamas--her long nipples were poking right through her pjs, and the few times I saw her bend over, I could see her nipples down her top! The husband there was going to get a show for sure. (I am in the city, so our windows are no more than 20 feet apart or so--we can barely get a lawn mower between our houses.)

She finished up, turned out the light and walked out, not ever noticing me rummaging around my own room.

Knowing she was obviously staying the night in that room, I made sure to keep our own curtains open while my wife and I got ready for bed, but it was like 11pm, so I am not sure if the guest saw anything or if she was already asleep. I did the best I could to distract my wife so she wouldn't close our own curtains, and it was easy to distract her since she was so tired.

This morning I planned to get ready in front of the open window to return the favor, but I looked outside and her car was already gone by 6am!

I like to think that she was in bed but awake watching my wife and me last night since the bed is positioned so someone lying in it can see right out the windows, but I doubt it since it was so late. I can daydream about her seeing us, though! Sometimes not knowing is more exciting than knowing if she actually saw anything in our window!
Old 02-23-2018, 11:44 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz View Post
What do I want to happen? I feel like I'm transitioning from being bothered by it to kind of enjoying it! I know it seems kind of pervy but I dont see to much harm in it. (Is there a downside here? I mean really, I just dont know) And the upside is she makes me a damn horndog doing this!! Years ago this area was farm land and has recently started to be developed into a cul de sac. I guess she still acts like nothings changed. A little bio about her: _____ has dark brown hair and brown eyes, shes about 5'8" and she has huge tits that have enlarged from 34 b's to 38 c's ( after kids ) and she never shaved or waxed her bush although she keeps it trimmed nicely for easy access. and sometimes her pussy lips are visible about a 1/2 inch... maybe? after a hot bath! Nice big areolas and nipples. I guess I want it to continue! And like omega88 said, she probably would have asked for curtains or something to be put up by now....right?
Many have changed thoughts / opinions over the years about a wife / GF being exposed to others. Always found the idea very hot, but it took me years to overcome a conservative upbringing and let things happen, and encourage more fun. Wouldn't mention the "signs" of visitors outside - unless you are concerned for safety, which always comes first. Then again, your wife may really like the idea of others seeing her naked.

Your wife sounds very hot and seems to have more than a bit of naturalist in her [mentioned in your other posts] so encourage that. And maybe go shopping with her to get sexier / more revealing clothes, or at least to leave additional buttons undone, going out braless, etc... Give her lots of compliments about how hot she looks, especially when she shows more. Taking pics of her and getting her to ham it up for fun will also help make it more frequent.

Don't worry about her name - if you hadn't made the post about it no one would have known... I am a horrible proof reader and always catch things in Preview
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 03:20 PM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

My wife gets changed in front of the window. I know sometimes she turns her back on the window and other times she faces the window. She always looks out frst so I think she is aware of what shes doing. I wondered if she was more or less of an exhibitionist if I was in/out the room. So I hid a camera and videoed her a few times without her knowing. So I could see what she was like when I was out the room. Each time it was different depending on her mood, I think.

We went away recently to a foreign city. We stayed in a big hotel with full length windows. Each morning she would go and stand naked infront of the window for a good 5 minutes looking out. There was a good view and also a couple of other hotels across the road. I think she hopes to be seen but would never admit it. I dont remark on it as I never get a proper reply. I dont mind, in fact I quite like it.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:44 PM

Thanked 3,861 Times in 152 Posts
Default When I was young

When I was very young, in my early teenage, I was living in a crowded block.
The building in front of mine, in the same floor, there lived a young mother with her baby.
And there is no curtains of the windows direct to my side!
(I think they lived in the countryside before, no buildings nearby, so they thinked it is no need to hang the curtains. )

From my side , I can see through out their apartment, living room、bedroom、toilet...

In the summer, sometimes, I could see the young woman stripped in the bedroom and rushed to the toilet totally naked with the light open. Her bushes was lush, tits was nice , butt was small.

Then I bought a mini telescope.
It is so exiting to a teenage boy.
Old 02-28-2018, 03:23 PM

Thanked 2,474 Times in 215 Posts
Default Bikini

I was recently at a beach where there is parallel parking by the road then steps to lead out to the beach. As I was returning to my car, coming up the steps, I saw a girl with a towel over her waist and a halter top on. I thought she was removing her bikini from beneath it but actually she was putting it on. It did not work as planned (I think she was going to slip the cups in place then pull the strings through) as she ended up lifting her halter top exposing her breasts and pink nipples then placing the cups and pulling the halter top back over. She then tied everything up and removed the halter top. She was facing away from the road was was standing behind her car so maybe she just wasn’t expecting someone to come up the steps at that perfect moment.
Old 03-28-2018, 10:13 AM

The house directly behind mine is rented, the current tenants seem to be students from the nearby college. I'd seen them out in the little yard at the back of the house a few times, two girls and a guy. All looked around 19/20. The doors and windowframes etc on the house have needed work for some time and finally the other week the landlord got round to doing it. He had some guys in for a couple or days to replace all the old, wooden fittings with modern double-glazed ones.

I noticed this going on because my home-office is in our rear bedroom, directly overlooking the back of their house. One thing I quickly noticed, the night the works were finished, was that the bathroom window, which used to have thickly frosted glass, had been replaced with regular glass; presumably it's a bit cheaper.

I guess the tenants had gotten used to the frosted glass, because there didn't seem to be any curtains or blind at the window. Just after it got dark, I was sitting at my desk by the window doing some work, when I noticed their bathroom light come on. As it happens, it was the guy who lives there, and given the size of their window I could see right into the bathroom. Out of surprise / curiosity I continued to watch as he stripped off and took a 5 minute shower in full view of the window. It's not that big a distance between the houses, so I could see everything very clearly. I was half tempted to go get my wife to come and see as I'm sure she'd have found him a lot more interesting than I did, but i knew she'd have gone straight round and had a neighbourly word with them, before I'd had chance to see if either of his housemates would make the same mistake.

Since then I've seen both girls and one random girl who must have been a visitor, stripping off, showering and washing their hair, shaving etc, all with the light on and in full view of the window. Due to the layout of their bathroom and the size of the window, you could see anyone using their shower from the knees upwards. I keep expecting them to put up a curtain at some point, as even common sense would make you realise you're almost certainly overlooked in these kind of houses - but nothing yet. Before anyone asks, no, I'm not taking any pics or videos as that just feels a bit creepy, probably illegal and it just ain't work the risk.
Old 03-28-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 3,556 Times in 388 Posts
Default Descriptions?

Maybe not a vid or pics but can you describe the two girls or the random ones that show up?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to linkvskosmos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 07:26 AM

Thanked 2,626 Times in 84 Posts
Default A few stories relating to this.

Reading these posts and casting my mind back I realised I have one experience and lots of second hand stories relating to this.

My own experience was when I was a kid, a married neighbour used to undress in the evening with the curtains open, a friend and I used to sit on a wall and watch, no idea if she was aware but we were hardly subtle lol. I don't remember how this came up but I was telling this story to my mother-in-law, she told me that she used to live next to a woman who would do this regularly and a large group of boys would gather on the road below. You'd get in big trouble for that type of thing now and it's messed up when you consider it but I doubt the boys were complaining to anyone. My MIL also told me that her neighbour a few years ago would also undress with the curtains open, as it happened her neighbour was a very hot woman who I went to school with. My MIL told me that she used to catch her partner enjoying the view lol.

Now the hot stories from my wife When my wife Maggie was at school she used to visit her female friend who had 2 older sisters and a young brother. Being the youngest and having three older sisters the brother got a hard time, when Maggie would visit the sisters used to tease the brother saying that he had the hots for her and he would go bright red. Maggie used to stay in the spare room which overlooked the garden, which had a tree house (you can guess where this is going). Each time Maggie would stay the younger brother would spend the evening in his tree house, this didn't go unnoticed by the sisters who took great delight in humiliating the brother by saying "Maggie's here! Time to run into your treehouse!". Maggie told me she felt sorry for the younger brother getting such a hard time, he was cute and she was flattered, so one night after a shower she went into the spare room, flicked on the light, stood in front the window and started drying herself off. She told me she noticed he was looking but didn't acknowledge him, so he got a show without the embarrassment and she got to pass it off as being unaware. A pretty good deal for the naughty little fucker and a very nice gesture from my wife I thought.

The last story involves my wife's friend Lisa. My wife knows I'm a fan of Lisa and will often tell me stories about her because I find it a turn on. Anyway, she went to lunch with Lisa and a story came up about some workmen on the building site opposite Lisa's house. Each time she would leave the house she'd get wolf whistled by these guys, it became a regular thing. One morning she was feeling horny so she went to the bedroom window in her dressing gown caught the attention of one of the guys, waved and gave him a quick flash. He shouts over to his mate who joins him and is rewarded with another flash. Four flashes and a group of horny workmen later and Lisa went to the shower and rubbed one out apparently. My wife told me this story and I sent a text to Lisa asking what building contractors are working opposite her as I wanted to apply for a job there. She replied saying bad luck, they finished last week.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkvskosmos View Post
Maybe not a vid or pics but can you describe the two girls or the random ones that show up?
So, as I said, all three of the tenants look to be around 19-21, which would make sense given they're students. One of the two girls is blonde, quite curvy / chubby but with a pretty face, though her body-type isn't so much my thing, personally. Her hair has been in a ponytail whenever I've seen her. She has pale skin and smallish, kind of plump boobs with small pink areolas, definitely no more than a B. Given she's quite curvy, I'd say her stomach probably comes out about the same distance as her small boobs. She has a big, pale behind and due to her shape at the front (big stomach and curves) it's impossible to make out whether she has pubes or is clean shaven, especially from a distance.

The other girl is pretty much the total opposite. Short with pale skin, but with dark hair and very slim. Having seen her in the yard a few times smoking, she seems to wear a lot of make up and I think her hair's dyed black. Her boobs are probably about an A or maybe a small B, but to say she's so young, they actually look a little bit saggy, and she has huge, darkish pink areolas that literally cover half her boobs. She must have real trouble finding bikini tops that fit her little boobs and that don't leave her massive areolas peeking out. She also looks quite hairy down below, with plenty of blondish- brown fuzz.

I don't find either of the women particularly hot, but even so, I'm not going to complain about having my work interrupted by the sight of one of them stripping naked and showering every now and then.

Their friend / house guest on the other hand was a totally different story. Slim, tanned, pretty looking girl with medium-brown hair, slim stomach and big, pert, C cup boobs and modest areolas. She had a landing strip and the most amazing white bikini tan lines. Her ass looked a little curvy, but to be honest it suited her and looked sexy as hell, especially with the thong-shape tan line. Half her cheeks must have been out on the beach.

The last week or so it seems to only have been the guy in the house (presumably the others have gone home for the Easter break) so I've not been paying much attention. However, a couple of nights ago I got quite a surprise. I was sitting at my desk around 8pm, so it was dark out. I usually just have a desk lamp on, which is how I can still see out the window easily without loads of reflection. I noticed their bathroom light come on out the corner of my eye, and someone moving about, but I didn't pay much attention as I knew it'd just be the guy. However, there seemed to be quite a lot of movement, so eventually I looked up.

Sure enough, there was the guy, standing between the window and the shower, in his boxers. But it looked like he was talking to someone. On the phone maybe, hands free? Then, he moved slightly to the side, and suddenly a slim girl with dyed red hair (I'm talking a dark shade of actual red; not ginger) stepped into view in a black bra and panties. He'd clearly brought someone back.

So they stood talking for a minute, kissed, and then he leaned over and turned on the shower. At this point she removed her bra and panties, revealing a great little pair of extremely pert boobs and what looked to be a smoothly shaved vag. He took off his shorts and they both got in the shower together and started soaping each other up while kissing. This was a whole new level and I felt kinda awkward watching, but I couldn't help it. I was just sat at my desk and this was literally happening in front of me.

They carried on kissing and being very handsy, until eventually the little redhead crouched down and started sucking him off in the shower. She seemed to know what she was doing, but after a couple of minutes the window had gotten pretty steamed up, so that was the end of their show. Luckily the two girls usually seem to open the top part of the window when they shower, so it takes much longer to steam up.

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018