photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2018, 06:54 PM

It has been a while since I posted that I was looking for help in asking my wife to pose naked and eventually being comfortable appearing online. I had a few helpful replies and messages so here’s an update. So far I’ve followed the advice to take it carefully. Progress has been slow with just a few clothed shots that are slightly revealing when she was caught unaware.

This week this changed. My wife had mentioned that she’d been eyed up a couple of times recently, mainly by younger guys which seemed to give her a confidence boost.. She’d come to bed and feeling the timing was right I asked her if she would be ok with posing for some naked photos. She wasn’t expecting it but surprisingly said yes she was ok with that providing I didn’t use either of our phones. She lay naked on the bed. After a while, her legs opened without prompting and i was able to capture it. My heart was beating and I had become hard at this point so she took my cock in her hand and put it inside her. To my further surprise she was wet and I slid straight in.

Later we went through the photos and the unfortunate news is that my wife requested that I delete nearly all of the photos I had shot. I was allowed to keep the odd shot or so but nothing too risky.

My wife was clearly turned on at the time but then had a change of mind.

It would be helpful to understand how to move this forward and what is the next step? Should I ask her again soon or leave it a while? It’s about her feeling comfortable and not that she’s being pressured in any sense – ultimately I’d like her to enjoy the experience of showing off her body as much I do, so when the time is right she’s ok for me to share some of her here or elsewhere.

Any thoughts/advice appreciated.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Stranger75 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2018, 01:41 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger75 View Post
It would be helpful to understand how to move this forward and what is the next step? Should I ask her again soon or leave it a while? It’s about her feeling comfortable and not that she’s being pressured in any sense – ultimately I’d like her to enjoy the experience of showing off her body as much I do, so when the time is right she’s ok for me to share some of her here or elsewhere.

A lot of the guys here have provided great advice. Ultimately, work and patience are the key. Work = compliments, compliments and more compliments. Patience = knowing when to back off if she feels pressured and waiting for the right opportunity to pull out the phone/camera.

I can tell you what worked for me. My fiancée and I went to St Martin on vacation, where she spent a good amount of time being topless and naked on the beach. She was really feeling good about herself, our sex was great and she was loving our time there together. I seized that opportunity to take a lot of pics; and alcohol also aiding, she agreed to have a bunch of nudes taken. She does not regret them; quite the contrary, they remind her of how much fun she'd had. She actually also took a bunch of naked, hard on included, pics of me as well; which is fair.

Well she also told me that she'd rain down her wrath upon me if I ever shared them. So that's a different issue, much more delicate. Sure you can do it secretly (I won't); but to do it the "right way" you'd need her explicit consent. And that's is going to take a lot more "effective persuasion."
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2018, 03:04 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default My experience

I can only tell you how I got there. It turns my wife on to pose for photos for me so that was not a hurdle I had to cross. It sounds like you have crossed that hurdle yourself so I think you're 1/3 the way there.

We had already had a discussion about the fact that men are visual creatures (We love to look!) so the next step I took was to tell her that I wanted to keep some of the pics I took of her. She said "OK" once I convinced her that they were only for me and that it turned me on to look at them and I wanted to look at her sexy pics any time and anywhere. She reasoned that she'd rather me be looking at her photos rather than someone else's. I made sure that many of the photos I kept were ones where she could not be identified and that was key to my final step.

I told her about finding OCC. I told her truthfully that I liked to read the sexy, true stories that some guys post. I told her that I was going to write a few and see if there was any interest. I also mentioned the fact that some guys occasionally post photos of their wives/girlfriends to go along with the stories. I left it at that. I told her later that my stories were pretty well received and asked her if I could spice up the next one with a photo of her if I chose one that was unidentifiable. She said I could, as long as her face and tattoos couldn't be seen. Over the years since, she has become less and less concerned about what photos I post.

Good luck!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2018, 07:00 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger75 View Post
Later we went through the photos and the unfortunate news is that my wife requested that I delete nearly all of the photos I had shot. I was allowed to keep the odd shot or so but nothing too risky.

My wife was clearly turned on at the time but then had a change of mind.

I'd say the next step is to make her happy for the few days leading up to the next time you plan on doing this.
That next time could be photos of her in something sexy. ALSO, don't just take photos of her nude. Start taking some shots when you go out etc. That way it doesn't feel like you're just interested in snapping her sans kit.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2018, 05:04 AM

You can restore the deleted pics from the trash after she leave and keep them in a crypted folder in your computer.

Best is if she don't ask you to delete them.

As readed above, tell her you love to look at her pics and jack off to them when she had her period or days you don't make love or when she's not at home.
That's best to look hers than other girls and so you keep very attracted by her even more and more and want her more every day.
Women love to be attractive and even if they not recognize it easily it's a turn on for her too that their men go hard wood when thinking about their nude bodies.
She must feel you're attracted by her.
For the start keep her confident and after each photo session review pics with her and allow her to keep or delete any pic she want. Each time she delete a pic, leave a little comment about how beautiful she was on this one, which part of her body you like in the pic, her smile, her "little b*tch" eye looking 😉
Spice up your word a little. Put her on your knees while you doing this and kiss her and caress her.
She need to know, view, and be absolutely convince that you have her in the flesh and don't kidding when you say her nude pics turn you on a lot.
Soonly she will delete less and less pic and there is less pics to restore and move from trash to hidden crypted folder.
She need to be sure the only pics you keep are the ones she allowed. This way she will accept more shooting session. Made the shooting a fun moment, go nude too with your wood on 😉 and don't forget to kiss her, lick her and even fuck her shortly between each pose. Show her it turn you on.

Of course, for the pic she'll not delete, promise to keep every pic private and protected.
Set up a second official crypted disk for your nude pics, this way she can been sure no one fall on these by going on the computer.
And don't forget to backup everything as computers sometime crashes.
Keep us informed.
I hope you will do it both.
It's great pleasure to have a woman who pleasantly displayed her nude for you to shoot

And when she'll pose nude and let you keep all pics, you can get the deleted one back in light and tell her you manage to save these treasure as well.

Sometime, the "souvenir" arguments works well too. You'll be happy in your old days to look at your youth fun nude moments.

Last edited by zarh; 06-01-2018 at 05:13 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2021, 07:32 AM

Thanked 3,404 Times in 231 Posts
Default how we got it done

So we had been dating for a few years and the sex was great, We had done a lot of fun things, and she wasn't so innocent as she looked, we joined a nudest club and they had swinger party once a month, the Moblie phone generation was about to kick off as well as the forum sites etc.

We was at the monthly swingers party, it was same old people. There was a buzz about seeing a new club and website, after we got home I looked it up and we saw the forum, I joined us up and we chatted with people there was mention of a site called HELLO so we followed up on that. It was very much like this site and we was nervous at the start, it seemed different and weird.

We had done a few chats over webcam and she had played with me for others but not single guys. So I got a digital camera and didn’t ask straight away. We started to get in our mail pics from other couples and single males. She had said from the start that it was only couples she wanted to share with, which I was cool with, but I came home from work to see her on the bed using a toy and had the laptop on, she didn’t hear me so I stood watching threw the door crack, she came for the guy and said that was the best time she had on here so far, she sucked her toy and the guy asked for pics sas he was sending her loads of him. She said she would ask hubby , she closed the laptop and I went back down stairs and heard her get in the shower. I waited 5 mins and called up and she was in the shower, I went up and she poked her head round and said hi etc and said maybe we could take pics for the site.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2021, 01:30 PM

Thanked 3,404 Times in 231 Posts
Default oppas

forgot to add pic of her first time
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00042.JPG  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2021, 04:07 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Carter View Post
forgot to add pic of her first time
Sexy lady. It's always great when women wear nice lingerie. Not only looks great but makes them feel great too.

I know it's an old photo, but I'm trying to figure out the two VHS movies above Indy Jones. I think one is Dirty Dancing, but can't pick the other. Also, is there a pet snake or lizard behind her in the tank?
The Following User Says Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Tags
amateur, naked, photos, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s