uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2017, 01:53 AM

Default Merry Christmas to us!

Thanks! I love that shape bottom. Her pulling down her undies and bending over is so hot!

Have you ever put a red handprint on those cheeks??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 12:27 AM

Default Amazing

Absolutely amazing story! I soooo envy you lucky neighboor that she got to see your soooooooo hot and sexy wife! She haw some nice titts and her ass is perfection!
If that had happened to me i know i would be hard and hell! Love that with the story came some pics too! Thanks for sharing and making us all horny with your amazing wife
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2017, 12:42 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Beautiful woman - fabulous sexy curves! She is obviously playful giving you some flashes of her hot bod. Sounds like she lliked being exposed after getting past the initial embarassement. You definitely need to encourage her to walk around the house more often in various states of undress - can your neighbor see in your windows? And she should wear more revealing clothes, lower cut tops, short skirts, etc. when at home and out and about... And of course have your neighbor come over!

Has your neighbor said anything since that day? Maybe you can print out some of her photos and leave then out where he would see them next time he comes to talk about the remodel. Maybe in a garage workshop or similar?

Looking forward to the next installment!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 11:03 AM

Default bedroom window.

Our bedroom window is directly across the driveway from the house where a band of college aged 20 something guys ..and one girl..live..ALWAYS leave the blinds set so they can see right through, see wife undressing, after shower naked..during sex..etc. Think the wife has caught on..see her glance that way sometimes.. and is enjoying showing off to the young guys. It's all good
Old 12-28-2017, 09:08 PM

Great story and such a nice ass. thanks for sharing!
Old 12-29-2017, 05:37 AM

Awesome Wife!
Old 12-29-2017, 09:17 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 49 Posts

Thanks for all of the kind replies. I’m excited that she received a positive response.

1) No, I have not spanked her very much. That is not really our thing.

2) She has been starting to wear more low cut tops, and tight fitting slacks and dresses. Not too much around the neighbor though. And nothing too revealing in public at the moment as it is cold here.

3) I have thought about setting her up to be voyeured. My house is a little set back from the other homes, but I have noticed that sometimes she will leave the blind up and possibly a light on when it is dark outside. One of the other neighbors could see her, but I have not found a good way to expose her through the windows to this same neighbor yet.

I’ll give a little more backstory. The neighbor who saw her undressed is a little older than us. He is divorced, has two grown children, and is fit. I see him cycling around fairly often. He is very talkative, and active as far as dating women. He runs some sort of industrial fabricating shop and has done well for himself. Women view him as a good catch.

We had a neighborhood event a little while back and he was there. It was interesting to view him talking to my wife from a distance at one point. He is a taller guy, so he towered over her. They were talking and acting normally. However, I could faintly make out her hard nipples as she stood there looking up to him in conversation. I don’t know whether it was the crisp autumn air, or some arousal on her part that led to her hard nipples. She has said that she is still somewhat embarrassed around him, but somewhat turned on by the event also.

I did also catch him and his buddies looking at her swaying ass as she walked away. They seemed to be discussing her. They mentioned to me that they have a poker night every couple of weeks.

I also have a younger relative. He is quieter, more reserved than my neighbor. He has seen her in her spandex pants quite a bit. Those tend to become transparent in sunlight, and he certainly notices. One time, when she was attending to the kids, and bent over he was clearly looking. Her panties were very visible underneath. It seems that, like me, he has a panty fetish.
Old 12-29-2017, 03:21 PM

Default Your wife

fantastic ass and tits. I am doing some remodeling, so can I come over for tits, I mean tips?

Last edited by Plainlover2002; 12-29-2017 at 03:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 04:09 PM

Default My wife

My wife did her own little exposure to the neighbor once. We had been out swimming in the pool, she was wearing a one piece with a mesh middle. She went inside to go to bathroom and I met the neighbor at the fence to talk. When the wife came back out she joined us at the fence. I glanced over at her and my eyes went right to the mesh insert and she had pulled the suit up to far and her long nipple was on full display. We continued to talk for a long time with the display continuing. Later I told him hope it didn't embarrass him to which he replied that he didn't notice.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:43 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainlover2002 View Post
My wife did her own little exposure to the neighbor once. We had been out swimming in the pool, she was wearing a one piece with a mesh middle. She went inside to go to bathroom and I met the neighbor at the fence to talk. When the wife came back out she joined us at the fence. I glanced over at her and my eyes went right to the mesh insert and she had pulled the suit up to far and her long nipple was on full display. We continued to talk for a long time with the display continuing. Later I told him hope it didn't embarrass him to which he replied that he didn't notice.
Sure he did not notice... Good for you for not telling your wife at that moment. Did you tell her later, and if so, how did she react? Have always liked those one piece suits with mesh. The balance of the fabric is usually fairly thin as well and molds so nicely to the underlying shape. mmmmm
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d