uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-02-2017, 04:45 AM

Thanked 14,662 Times in 408 Posts
Default A new experience

Having posed with other male models I felt that I had covered most of the options available to a model. It had been really quite exciting to do this rather risky type of poses, especially when allowing myself to be partly penetrated. My husband had no real problem with this but I felt that I was taking unnecessary risks with our relationship and decided that I would limit such sessions and avoid penetration as much as possible, fun as it was.

The photographers were keen to do some sessions with other girl models and this seemed to be much safer and I agreed to give it a try. When I arrived for my first session I was greeted by not one but two girls. They were both French and both lovely and gentle as well. They took me to a bathroom where they undressed me and themselves and then proceeded to use the bidet to wash themselves and suggested that I did the same because, as they put it, it is nice to smell sweet when in close proximity to each others lower regions. Just how close I was soon to find out.

Once clean we went to another room and they demonstrated a few positions that the photographers liked. The use of sex toys was one of the first and they soon involved me in this. They were both healthy young heterosexual women who were also happy to pleasure one another and in the event me ass well. Very soon I found myself enjoying an orgasm at the hands of one of them whilst the other one, still naked went to fetch the photographers to tell them we were ready. I can honestly say that she knew just what I would enjoy and had me in the palm of her hand in no time at all.

She concentrated on opening my vagina for the camera and knew just buttons to press when it came to my enjoyment of the experience. At the end of the session she told me that next time she would show me the art of oral sex and the pleasure to be derived from it.
Attached Thumbnails
xxx003.jpg   zzz004.jpg  

xxx006.jpg  
Old 12-06-2017, 12:14 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 298 Posts
Default Help

I'm going through withdrawal!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2017, 04:22 AM

Default Very private areas

On my next visit to the photographers I was greeted by one of the French models who indicated to me that I was to be photographed for a special edition of the normal magazine that was promised as the most revealing yet. She took me to the bathroom and again where we both washed but afterwards she invited me to lay on a table and told me that she was proposing to make sure that I had no signs of pubic hair at all. She explained that the shoot on that day was of vaginas and more particularly mine. I agreed to this provided my face was excluded and this was understood.

She proceed to check my pubic area and then commenced a massage which was most agreeable and soon became a detailed exploration of my vagina in front of Marcel, the photographer. Her fingers knew no bounds and I have to admit that it was an enjoyable experience. After a while she also undressed and -proceed to take my labia between her lips and teeth and gently tug. I was very excited by this and enjoyed a continuous orgasm for some time and when she knelt astride my face I had no hesitation in returning the treatment to her.

An interesting fact about this is that of the few girls I had oral sex with they all tasted different and varied in the amount of lubrication that they produced but none were unpleasant and all very clean even around their rectums.
This particular model did lick mine but I could not steel myself to do this.
Attached Thumbnails
756_1000.jpg   749_1000.jpg  

NU1955.jpg   NU 2847.jpg  

Old 03-16-2018, 07:05 AM

Default True pleasure

After all those years of sexual adventure in France we still go there. I am no longer in demand as a model but do enjoy myself none the less. In fact it is hard to believe that I did all that rude work and without the pictures I would hardly believe it.
My husband loved it when I posed with other girls and they explored my body as he did. He never tired of playing with me and exposing me to anyone who wanted to look. I still remove my pubes from time to time even though there are less of them as I grow older. There is still a great deal of joy and fun in going naked on a beach. Walking along with nothing between me and the sun and wind or swimming with the freedom of the water flowing over me still gives me pleasure.
Not so many people look today as they used to but I can still attract the occasional glance and being nude on a beach that is not strictly naturist, which is where it all started, is still a real turn on even at my advancing age. Every year we go to France and go naked when ever possible. My figure is reasonable but I am amazed to find that women of half my age are often heavily overweight and have pendulous breasts a bit like mine are becoming.
We often borrow a boat and spend the day on a small river where I can go naked all day long, having a swim when I feel like it and laying in the sun to dry.
My husband still takes black and white pictures which he still processes in the cellar. Just what he does with them all I do not know.
So I will sign out with a few of me at the river and do beseech you ladies to get some pictures while you are young and beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails
55+t.jpg   55+ 1f.jpg  

55+ 1g.jpg   55+a.jpg  

55+u.jpg   55+g.jpg  

Old 03-16-2018, 12:27 PM

Thanked 5,912 Times in 593 Posts

Thanks so much for all the pictures and stories. They're priceless.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 03:49 AM

Thanked 93,835 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
So I will sign out with a few of me at the river and do beseech you ladies to get some pictures while you are young and beautiful.
thanks for your postings -they are inspiring!

can you also post some recent photos of you? maybe from your current French vacations?

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 04:49 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Before I move on to my experiences with female models I should just take a moment to tell you about the other photographer that I worked with because he was a bit different and did want me to be more generous with the amount I would allow the male to enter. I was really quite firm that I was not prepared to be fucked in the general sense of the word and that the pumping in and out was a no no,

So we compromised and I allowed a bit more entry provided it was static whilst inside me. Some of these pictures were published but they were an exception rather than a rule. The model with whom I worked was understanding of my 'hang up' and did generally play ball.

Here are a few published shots of which I am not sure I am that proud but once again they are a part of my story.
WOW
I think you should do a long story with album pics at least on this one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daten1988 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2018, 04:03 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
After all those years of sexual adventure in France we still go there. I am no longer in demand as a model but do enjoy myself none the less. In fact it is hard to believe that I did all that rude work and without the pictures I would hardly believe it.
Thank you for sharing your experiences and the photos. Very erotic and interesting!

Last edited by Turtle; 04-22-2022 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jason4866 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2019, 11:46 AM

Thanked 93,835 Times in 5,340 Posts

Quote:
so, no other stories of your past worth telling?

telegram blog flickr mega

Last edited by Turtle; 04-22-2022 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2022, 10:30 AM

Thanked 4,664 Times in 416 Posts

I love your stories
The Following User Says Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s