photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2016, 03:39 AM

Default Just messing about.my dad and my wife.

First wife actually. Young and married we had our own place some distance away from parents home.My parents would come and visit and stay over. Being a busy couple sometimes the laundry would be on the airer in the kitchen or wherever. I would often buy her underwear - that I liked- which of course meant garter belts, g strings and suchlike. When you get a male visitor and these garments are on display on the airer he is going to eye them over - no matter what the relationship.Daughter in law or whatever. I said to her they should have been put away, Dad chipped in , "don't be silly, it's only laundry". She was mid 20s and he late 40s.
Healthy dad and young daughter in law who wears sexy underwear? , he would not have been normal if it had not crossed his mind.
Jump forward to another visit, later in the evening after everyone had had a couple of drinks. I came back in to the room to find her sitting on his lap giggling and squirming as he tickled her. I remember the picture well , she was wearing tight black long pants and a tight red polo neck sweater.I took a photo that I still have somewhere. I had not noticed them at the time but the tight sweater and thin white bra meant that the flash picked out her nipples which could just be made out in the developed photo.
Any way after a bit of squirming ,giggling and tickling she got off his lap and the drinks party continued.
Any way a year or two later, probably when looking at photos, can't quite remember, she said she could remember that night and the fact that my dads hardon was sticking in to her behind as they ' just messed about' . On a different occasion I saw her mother coming out of the bathroom wearing only jeans, she had bigger and better tits than her daughter so who am I to complain? I would definitely have fucked her if I had got the chance.
Old 05-11-2018, 04:41 AM

Default The rest of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seniornicks View Post
First wife actually. Young and married we had our own place some distance away from parents home.My parents would come and visit and stay over. Being a busy couple sometimes the laundry would be on the airer in the kitchen or wherever. I would often buy her underwear - that I liked- which of course meant garter belts, g strings and suchlike. When you get a male visitor and these garments are on display on the airer he is going to eye them over - no matter what the relationship.Daughter in law or whatever. I said to her they should have been put away, Dad chipped in , "don't be silly, it's only laundry". She was mid 20s and he late 40s.
Healthy dad and young daughter in law who wears sexy underwear? , he would not have been normal if it had not crossed his mind.
Jump forward to another visit, later in the evening after everyone had had a couple of drinks. I came back in to the room to find her sitting on his lap giggling and squirming as he tickled her. I remember the picture well , she was wearing tight black long pants and a tight red polo neck sweater.I took a photo that I still have somewhere. I had not noticed them at the time but the tight sweater and thin white bra meant that the flash picked out her nipples which could just be made out in the developed photo.
Any way after a bit of squirming ,giggling and tickling she got off his lap and the drinks party continued.
Any way a year or two later, probably when looking at photos, can't quite remember, she said she could remember that night and the fact that my dads hardon was sticking in to her behind as they ' just messed about' . On a different occasion I saw her mother coming out of the bathroom wearing only jeans, she had bigger and better tits than her daughter so who am I to complain? I would definitely have fucked her if I had got the chance.
Years later she admitted that the story did not end there. After everyone had either left or gone to bed those two were still up, clearing away etc. They decided to have a final nightcap and the talk turned to her underwear. When my parents visited she made no attempt to pack away the laundry so he knew the type of thing she wore and he was teasing her about it.He wondered what she had on underneath her black tight fitting pants right now and so - brazened by booze - decided to show him by unzipping and pulling her pants down to her thighs. She always wore matching sets so they were white lace panties. She could not remember if she sat back on his lap or he pulled her down but she was now on his lap with her pants half way down her thighs, panties still in place. His hardon was back and sticking in her butt as before but this time only the lace panties and his clothes between them. She slid her left hand behind her back and down to his waistband then down inside to find his cock, this was his cue to go further and so his right hand went down and inside her panties to finger her. After a little while she slid off his knee turning to him on her knees, pulled the sweater off then went for his fly. If she did him as she would do me then it was right hand on the cock and left under the balls while she stroked examining the cock closely. She would glance from cock to face and back again to guage the reaction to her skills. After some of this she would take the cock between her lips, suck and tongue the tip before going down and getting as much in to her mouth as she could. She gave a very good blowjob. She said that he fingered her, felt her tits up and kissed her around the neck etc but did not actually kiss. She held and stroked his cock for him and gave him a blowjob but did not fuck him. I know that a blowjob means that she swallowed his cum as this was her usual. I was a bit unsure as to how to repond to this revelation but in time i have found that i can not blame him. Flirting is one thing but dropping your pants when only two in the room is another. I now have a 20 something daughter in law ( she always wears matching black sets - you can tell) but I could not behave like he did, I admire her physique but would never touch her. She does often refer to her inconveniently ( for her) large breasts though.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s