Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's your hottest taboo fantasy for your wife?
Inlaw 62 12.86%
Her Relative 109 22.61%
Co worker 167 34.65%
Younger/Older 200 41.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2018, 02:49 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Fantasy

Something she's done for a group of friends, but on a larger scale.

I want to see her open herself up, free-use, to a really large group of strangers. Especially in a public location
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2018, 03:39 AM

Default Being naughty for me

I love when my girlfriend goes out in stockings. The thought of someone catching a flash really excites me. Doing it when I'm not there just takes it to another level
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_885_885.jpg  
Old 10-15-2018, 12:00 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowsheep View Post
I love when my girlfriend goes out in stockings. The thought of someone catching a flash really excites me. Doing it when I'm not there just takes it to another level
Even better when she takes photos while she is letting others just maybe catching sight of her sexy bod and she texts you the photos, along with comments of what may be on show to her colleagues... She sounds like a very fun girl!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2018, 10:48 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

or videos! Like I have seen....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2018, 08:50 AM

Thanked 1,710 Times in 205 Posts
Default wife's strap on adventure

I've posted this on another thread but I once set up a massage professional to do my wife in a hotel, but of course the whole thing was a complete setup that she didnt know about. she went along with the massage thinking it was all on the up & up, but as they worked on her, they got her more and more relaxed. by the way, the massage professional was no professional, but was a black lady I knew, that she didnt know, which made my wife relax more in being undressed in front of a woman. she did a great job in the role, and played the part great, and eventually had my wife relaxed and over time was massaging her pussy. we did this in a hotel room that had a bedroom with a front room, so i stayed in the front, but of course once this started, i was watching without my wife knowing. when "my friend" got her relaxed and after massaging her pussy, she did what we planned - she slipped on a strap on, and while my wife was laying on her stomach, she went for it. my wife was shocked at first, but the massage and rubbing of her pussy had her horny and there was no stopping it! I watched in awe as this beautiful black woman fucked my wife for over an hour. it was incredible to watch, seeing black and white skin against each other, pounding, sweating, spanking, rubbing, kissing - I had asked my friend ahead of this to fuck her brains out, and brother did she ever. My wife even had to take up her ass as my friend fucked her in every hole. She even did a little race play making my wife beg her for more black cock (the strapon was black as well) and made her tell her that she loved getting fucked by a black woman. The sex talk only made a hot scene even hotter. I wanted so much to film it, and the only reason i didnt or take pictures was my friend asked me not to, and i wanted to honor that. after over an hour of giving my wife a workout, she laid her down, got out of the bed, cleaned up, and got ready to leave. my wife was out of it, having her brains just fucked out. i went to the front room with my friend, we gave each other a kiss and wink, and she left. there was no way i wasnt getting some from what i just saw, so i fucked my wife right then, though she pretty much was done and just laid there. to this day when i bring it up, she still cant believe that happened, though its one of many memories i have about our times
Old 04-05-2019, 02:15 PM

Thanked 1,710 Times in 205 Posts
Default sorry, meant to add these pics to the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by colascne1 View Post
I've posted this on another thread but I once set up a massage professional to do my wife in a hotel, but of course the whole thing was a complete setup that she didnt know about. she went along with the massage thinking it was all on the up & up, but as they worked on her, they got her more and more relaxed. by the way, the massage professional was no professional, but was a black lady I knew, that she didnt know, which made my wife relax more in being undressed in front of a woman. she did a great job in the role, and played the part great, and eventually had my wife relaxed and over time was massaging her pussy. we did this in a hotel room that had a bedroom with a front room, so i stayed in the front, but of course once this started, i was watching without my wife knowing. when "my friend" got her relaxed and after massaging her pussy, she did what we planned - she slipped on a strap on, and while my wife was laying on her stomach, she went for it. my wife was shocked at first, but the massage and rubbing of her pussy had her horny and there was no stopping it! I watched in awe as this beautiful black woman fucked my wife for over an hour. it was incredible to watch, seeing black and white skin against each other, pounding, sweating, spanking, rubbing, kissing - I had asked my friend ahead of this to fuck her brains out, and brother did she ever. My wife even had to take up her ass as my friend fucked her in every hole. She even did a little race play making my wife beg her for more black cock (the strapon was black as well) and made her tell her that she loved getting fucked by a black woman. The sex talk only made a hot scene even hotter. I wanted so much to film it, and the only reason i didnt or take pictures was my friend asked me not to, and i wanted to honor that. after over an hour of giving my wife a workout, she laid her down, got out of the bed, cleaned up, and got ready to leave. my wife was out of it, having her brains just fucked out. i went to the front room with my friend, we gave each other a kiss and wink, and she left. there was no way i wasnt getting some from what i just saw, so i fucked my wife right then, though she pretty much was done and just laid there. to this day when i bring it up, she still cant believe that happened, though its one of many memories i have about our times
These were the tits rubbing against each other, of course the pics were taken at different times, but that's them
Attached Images

Old 04-08-2019, 01:39 AM

Thanked 3,382 Times in 246 Posts
Default Sturgis exhibition

I would like to have her and several girlfriends on the stripper pole on Titty Alley going at each other. The three or four girls would be drinking endless shots, and be topless or nude. They would be kissing tits and feeling each others' boobs and giving each other a finger fucking and blow job. Then I would move in with a couple of other husbands, and we would take over the tit kissing, fondling and finger fucking. Then when the girls are good and drunk and hot as hell, I walk my wife over to a table and lay her down. She is topless with a black micro-mini skirt on her hips. She raises her legs into a nice, open V. Everyone at the base of the table can see her beautiful wet sn*tch. Then I have one of the guys pour a shot in her belly button. I go down and suck up every drop while feeling her tits and fingering the fuck out of her. Then each of the other guys in line get to do the same with each subsequent guy moving from fingering that pussy to progressing to her tits and fondling and kissing boobs and tits. She is writhing in ecstasy and squirming all over the table with each climax. After all the guys have a turn at her, I help her weak body off the table and move her over to a second table and fuck her like never before. There is a video camera going the whole time to capture the event. Then the other girlfriends, one by one, take my wife's place at the first table and replicate all the same procedures. And I get to participate in those activities while my wife lays naked on that second table total worn out from all the finger fucking and actual fucking. She can recover and go at it again as she feels up to it. I would have no argument about a second or third round of action. I hope it happens this year.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2019, 08:15 AM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThink View Post
I would like to have her and several girlfriends on the stripper pole on Titty Alley going at each other. The three or four girls would be drinking endless shots, and be topless or nude. They would be kissing tits and feeling each others' boobs and giving each other a finger fucking and blow job. Then I would move in with a couple of other husbands, and we would take over the tit kissing, fondling and finger fucking. Then when the girls are good and drunk and hot as hell, I walk my wife over to a table and lay her down. She is topless with a black micro-mini skirt on her hips. She raises her legs into a nice, open V. Everyone at the base of the table can see her beautiful wet sn*tch. Then I have one of the guys pour a shot in her belly button. I go down and suck up every drop while feeling her tits and fingering the fuck out of her. Then each of the other guys in line get to do the same with each subsequent guy moving from fingering that pussy to progressing to her tits and fondling and kissing boobs and tits. She is writhing in ecstasy and squirming all over the table with each climax. After all the guys have a turn at her, I help her weak body off the table and move her over to a second table and fuck her like never before. There is a video camera going the whole time to capture the event. Then the other girlfriends, one by one, take my wife's place at the first table and replicate all the same procedures. And I get to participate in those activities while my wife lays naked on that second table total worn out from all the finger fucking and actual fucking. She can recover and go at it again as she feels up to it. I would have no argument about a second or third round of action. I hope it happens this year.
I think I need to go to Sturgis and help!
Old 04-08-2019, 10:36 AM

I would go insane if Toni went cougar for a night. To see her get all sl*tted up before going out to the college bars, and to think of her on the dance floor with some college kid, knowing how wet her pussy gets when she's getting felt up and grinding...my god. Then to think of him talking her into leaving the bar, his cock in her hands in their Uber while they make out...fuck yes. And then to think of his cock between her lips, sucking him for all she's worth, and then him pushing her back, her skirt around her hips and plunging himself deep inside her pink pussy, fucking her bare and raw and filling her with his hot cum...oh yessssss. So fucking hot to think about that.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:24 AM

Thanked 1,123 Times in 53 Posts
Default titty alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
I think I need to go to Sturgis and help!
Been there, did some of that. And your right, watching your lady get fucked on at road is so sexy. The fact many are watching is a special bonus. Hope to do it again soon, likely this year. Will take pictures and vids as last time, so exciting.

Tags
taboo, wife taboo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004