Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2016, 11:33 AM

Thanked 1,147 Times in 110 Posts
Default How to tell what country a girl is from

Hi there. Long time lurker, relatively new poster.

I thought I'd throw in my tips on how to identify what country a picture was taken in.

Granted, this is not a hard and fast list.

Many girls take vacations, so an American girl might be posing in another country, and it might look like she's from that country.

Feel free to add any tips you have in there.

-- Attached you'll see a chart of electrical sockets. Match the socket to the pic and you can have a good idea of where the picture was taken.

-- European showers are different. In the US we have mounted shower heads that can't be detached (usually.) In Europe, they like the kind that can be detached and are on a hose that connects them to the source. Often the showers are smaller as well. You will also see source water heaters that heat the water up at the shower, rather than the large water tanks we have in the US.

-- Snacks, drinks, etc. These are usually a dead giveaway. They are also one of the more common identifiers out there. After hot sweaty sex, who doesn't need a bottle of water?

Throw in any tips of your own!
Attached Thumbnails
power_plugs_world[1].jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to lizarrd For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2016, 09:55 PM

No. 1.. Next time I'm in the States I'll check, but here in Canada which I thought it was the same as the US, here the picture is upside down..
Old 01-20-2016, 12:27 AM

Thanked 11,585 Times in 364 Posts

I had a thread once on beach location sleuthing. Same sort of idea. You might be able to bring it up in a search.
I authored it as Klondike. Maybe ill try to get the link up.

There are lots of useful clues as to a beaches (or any other outdoor spot) location. Everything from sand color, water color, rocks, trees, pebbles (as in pebbly beaches), to venders, water bottles, local architecture, etc.

With a little experience, one can often sort pics into these main categories just based on visual clues:

Spain and French Riviera
Ukraine and black sea
Croatia
Caribbean (including haulover, Florida)
Northern Europe Atlantic ocean
Northern Europe interior

It takes some knowledge of trees, landforms, sand (or pebble) grain and color, architecture, water color and misc clues.
Beach pics from outside these regions are relatively few although Australia gets its fair share and pics from Greece can be confused with pics from the Riviera. Probably 50-70% of all topless and nude beach pics are from the first two locations on my list.

I think the name of my thread was "naturist location sleuthing".

So, but for example, if you see palm trees, it's likely Spain or Riviera but not Croatia or Ukraine. A pebble beach is likely Croatia. Grassy hillsides is most likely Ukraine. A quarry is czech republic or poland. City park think Germany or netherlands. Sand dunes and broad beaches is northern Europe Atlantic ocean. Tall conifers means northern Europe, likely russia, Czech republic, Poland, germany or Sweden. Stunted conifers means Croatia or maybe california.

Spain and the French Riviera are known for its beach chairs and parasols, often yellow. Rough looking shacks right on the beach spell Romania or Ukraine. They'd never allow these on the Riviera. Croatia locations also can feature a lot of white stone masonry. Greek locations are often backed by cliffs, as are many black sea locations.

In the US, pics of fully nude babes outside of haulover, Sandy hook and baker beach are limited in number. Wreck beach in Vancouver bc is easily recognizable in pics. Caribbean beach pics are noted for the whiteness of the sand and greenish hues in the water.

Most websites specializing in nude beach pics take them in either the spanish riviera, Croatia, or Ukraine (koktebel) and black sea. Dividing pics into those three categories based on visual clues is very straightforward.

Blonde, northern European women can show up on any of these beaches, but seem less common on the spanish ones.
I can tell pics from koktebel just by looking at the women. The girl's are mostly tall, small breasted, and slim with light brown hair. German girls (a little fuller bodied and breasted and blonder) seem most likely to show up in pics from Croatia. The Spanish beaches also are often identifiable based on the look of the women alone (cute fuck for forest
Types).

Hope that helps.

D(K)

Last edited by Davidavin; 01-20-2016 at 12:36 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Davidavin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2016, 01:00 AM

Thanked 11,585 Times in 364 Posts

Btw, I said pebble beaches are Croatia but they are also Ukraine. It goes kind of like this:

Pebble beaches, stunted conifers, white stone masonry and concrete - think Croatia
Pebble beaches backed by grassy hillsides and mountains, tall, slim girls - think Ukraine

D(K)

Last edited by Davidavin; 01-20-2016 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:44 AM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by B30360 View Post
No. 1.. Next time I'm in the States I'll check, but here in Canada which I thought it was the same as the US, here the picture is upside down..
I have seen outlets installed both ways in the U.S.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s