uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-18-2015, 07:38 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Unhappy Sharing of the wife - Challenges

I've given my advice and support here... and oddly found my self at odds.

At this very moment, she is with another man. I agreed that she could have sex with him - but I was under the impression that she would be home in bed. They went out to a club, drinking and such. She wore a very sexy outfit... a sheer dress with patterns; with hot-colored bra and thong... clearly visible. The panties are also pattern and slightly sheer and without the dress on, you could see her pubes. She wore this to a club with hundreds of people.

Example photo (Its not her, but its pretty much the same dress - just the black part) I wish I took some photos before she left.

I couldn't make it out to the club, because of work and home issues. Besides I've gone out while she stayed at home a few times... right? (But I never got laid or kissed anyone) And she has worked her ass off this week and should go out for drinks, dancing, socializing and a shag. The guy is someone we have done MFM with... whom I'm okay with, generally. I don't have any real issues.

Anyway - after leaving the club - she went to his place to have sex and crash. (Which I agreed to - in part)
She is drunk, but not wasted... and I don't want to shit on her night over a mix-up... and she isn't understanding what I am asking.

I wanted his phone number so I can call if there is an emg. situation and/or so I can make sure she is okay - if she doesn't answer her phone (passed out / sleeping it off). I'm upset that I don't know when she will be home in the morning. I know her when she's drunk - and much of the error is mine. But I think we both should have been clear of expectations, not assumptions. At 3am - this is not the time to argue and drama.

I also asked for photo - see how she is. Nothing. (Drunk)

I didn't think about it until now (much later) - that I should have demanded she turn the phone over to him in voice call to explain the phone # (with a speaker phone). When he drops her off - I think I will have a word with him... not a fight or heated discussion - but that he MUST check with me first.

This whole discussion between us, was using text messaging.

My wife has watched me had sex with other women. We've always been together in the same party whenever we had sex with others. This is a first for *US* - in that I'm not there... and to be honest, I'm not quite digging it. Jealousy? Nope. I love her, she loves me... we're together. My last text to her was "take pics with your phone. Have lots of orgasms, have fun". No return response... which I'm not thrilled by that either / but when she's drunk - she's not chatty on texting anyway.

I'm not sure she gets it. The friend, is just a friend who gets to fuck my woman. That woman is my wife, my love, mother to our kids. Her safety and well being is high on my list and not knowing if they made it to his place and what time she's coming back is bullshit!

First time at anything, there's going to be mess-ups. And that is what I'm working out. If this became a usual-thing; of no communications - then there are serious problems. I'm also not a sub or anything like that.

Other people here have more experience that I / we. I say that because I've been into open relationships for 10+ years - but never been married before. She - originally thought she'd never do such things - but I've shown her poly and swinging - that communication and trust are key to making those work. She likes showing her beautiful naked body to others - or be sexy. And I do like watching her have sex with other men and women (while I'm having fun with someone else).

My wife was so sexy tonight, and I didn't get to share in that. Some people at the club were asking her "where is your husband"? Which I guess looked odd considering how much flesh she was showing off

While this is a rant... Its a discussion to share with others who might of had these feelings / problems and to help those will in the future.

I'm not en-raged. No homicidal or violent thoughts. And with corrections - I'm cool with her having sex with him and other people.

But I want her sleeping in OUR bed.
Attached Thumbnails
sheer_fitted_black_lace_bodycon_m_inidress_red_body_dresses_4.jpg  

Last edited by clitty; 05-18-2015 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-18-2015, 10:50 AM

I would leave him out of it (for now). You and your wife need to communicate and set up boundaries if your not comfortable with what she is doing let her know but it is a two way street you have to respect the boundaries she imposes.

It sounds like your not comfortable be cause you feel she went out on a date let her know it's OK to go out and its OK to make a stop on the way home but not ok to go out with him.

I hope I helped or at least give you some food for thought
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fenderbender357 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 11:19 AM

Dude its your wife FFS 9 Your wife )
The Following User Says Thank You to chaser1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 02:14 PM

Thanked 21,475 Times in 1,563 Posts

I would find it worrisome that I could not reach my wife if she was out and drinking. And even more so if I did not know the guy she was out with very well.

DR
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 03:30 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Oh bollox, I can empathize with both sides of the argument/discussion/row.

She was out for her night out, she wanted to relax, enjoy and perhaps just get away from you and the kids for a night.

You were worried about her safety, especially because it had not been arranged in advance.

You need to both take deep breaths and agree that
  1. You are not being controlling (you're not, are you?)
  2. You do worry about her safety, especially when intoxicated
  3. Given the lifestyle you have both chosen, she is free to go out and enjoy herself, whatever that means
  4. But, if she is going to stay out for the night, it is arranged in advance.
Let's face it, that last thing she wants, if she is engaged in a heavy session with some other guy but forgotten to come home, is for you to be calling her phone every 5 minutes. Agree that something went wrong with your communication on this one and that, if you can put the communication right, it can happen again.

Although you have both chosen that she can get fun with other guys, you may have to accept she is not comfortable doing that under your nose and want some distance for the event.

'Nuf said. Good luck and let us know the happy end to this story.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2015, 05:41 PM

Wink

@ DRDavenport : I was well aware of the drinking. I know the guy, he's an old friend from of hers. And I pre-approved the sex.

@ captaintrips :
1 - Not usually controlling. I was upset he brought her home on a motorcycle. Which I made clear to him that *HE* was not allowed to do that again, ever. So whatcha think? It only takes a car hit to ruin your life. I love motorcycles - but I've seen & experienced the effects of those who died on them or maimed.

2 - Yes. And she got more drunk than she planned. her super sexy out means stronger drinks from bartenders
3 - I'm glad she had fun going out. Wish I could have gone too. She's allowed to go out again, of course.
4 - yep, that is what I talked to her about - that we're both clear on scheduling and lines of communications.

You're right - I have better things to do than to call her over and over again. I even had to tell her to stop texting, get laid and we'll talk about it later... not when she's drunk and horny.

She's still hung-over... two drinks too many. As her man - I know her drink limits better than anyone else, including hers. We had a little bit of sex today, but time is short with things to do.

No knives were used.

PS: The three of us will go out sometime soon, with the goal of picking up another girl or two.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2015, 10:40 PM

Its days later... we're quite cool.

Funny thing... she's getting messages/text (facebook) from a few guy friends who were drooling over her at the club last weekend - wanting her/us to come over to their place... nope.

Refer to the photo above - with her awesome butt view-able to all (thong) - 5'2" 101lbs. If it was legal, she'd go to clubs with that dress without any underwear

I'll take photos and share them next time... *promise*
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2015, 08:24 PM

Thanked 6,397 Times in 333 Posts
Default Wife fucks big dicks

My wife fucks other guys often. She is past 50 and still hot and can't get pregnant anymore so she gas several boyfriends with huge dicks. Mine is normal size 6". She sometimes does them in our bed and I get to watch and she sometimes goes out. It's really hot to watch your wife take on a huge dick and listen to her cum like crazy. Her pussy is now so stretched that she can't feel me anymore so she no longer allows me to fuck her. Several months ago she locked my dick up in a very well made chastity cage and now regulates my cumming to once or twice a month. She has the money in the family and some incriminating photos of me that will be posted if I try to get the cage cut off. She has me lick her pussy a lot and clean her up after she is full of cum. Be glad that you can still jerk off when your wife tells you about her encounters. She stopped me from doing that completely. But I do like eating her pussy and sucking on her big tits.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2015, 09:56 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

I really can't say much about this. In all our years both me and my wife only play around in front of each other. To us that's the whole reason for either of us to have sex with others, to turn each other on.
I don't think I could stand my wife sleeping over or going on a date alone with a friend. With me, it's been done and I love it this way.
Good luck. We're all different. That's what makes sex so much fun.
gb everytime I read about your cage I get chills.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2015, 10:46 PM

...Wow...

Women... Life...people...have a way of taking advantage/making fun of weak men..people..who cant stand up for themselves...and make us find ways to justify it...

Lets try to push back..

1 inch at a time..
The Following User Says Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s