Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2015, 10:26 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Favorite Friend's Mom, or Mom's Friend

Is there any guy here who didn't have a friend who had a mom that you found hot, or at least had fantasies about? Tell us about her - what did she look like? Favorite memories of her? Favorite view of her? Favorite attire? Something she did that made you notice and want her? Details!

Mild recollectons are welcome; in fact by board rules (no stories of sex with minors) they are expected. There is no limit to how many MILFs you can write about.

I've written about several of my favorite MILFs in previous threads, so I'll quickly put them in quotes, and sorry for the repeats.

Quote:
When I was a teen I had a friend whose single mom was a hottie. She was Italian and reminded me of Gina Lollabrigida. Not quite as pretty, but just as shapely. Normally when I visited she tended to wear a tight clinging sweater that displayed her large breasts in the bullet bras of the day. But one time, and one time only, I visited my friend on a Friday evening, and she was parading around in a pajama set. It was still early in the evening, and as my friend and I hung out in his family room, his mom kept coming in and talking with us, more than she usually would. Her pajama top scooped low and exposed a lot of her cleavage, and she was clearly braless. One time she brought in some newspaper clipping and asked me to read it. She stood shoulder to shoulder with me as we read it together, and I stared down into her scooping pajama top and gawked at her tits from point blank range. I didn’t quite spot any areolas, but I saw just about everything down to that point, and her cleavage in the middle nearly to the bottoms of her breasts. I have no recollection what the newspaper article was about, but I still remember her cleavage.
Quote:
One of my first MILF fantasies was a friend's mom. As a teen I would sometimes go over to my friend's house and watch TV in his lower level, and the rest of his family would sometimes be down there too. His mom was just a mom, certainly no standout. Dark short curly hair, an overbite, just a little extra flesh on her body, B cup breasts. It was a time of sexual awakening, and I probably would have had fantasies about his mom eventually. But the moment of awakening with her was when I got up to leave. She was wearing black "stretch" pants, in the venacular of the day, and a tight sweater, perhaps medium blue color. Sitting space was limited on the lower level, and she was reclining on the stairs near the bottom.

As I started climbing the stairs, I looked down at her. She was leaning back with her elbows resting on a step behind her, which caused her chest to be thrown out and her B cup tits straining against her sweater fabric. Her knees were up off the steps, and her legs were spread wide. Her slacks were form fitting around her open thighs, and her pussy mound was protruding from the tight fabric at her crotch. She was smiling up at me, and made no movement as I walked up the stairs next to her.

It was mostly the clear shape of an adult woman's pubic mound on view for me, but it was also the whole provacative pose of the smiling adult. From that moment on I stopped thinking of her as my friend's mom and thought of her as someone I wanted to fondle and see naked and have sex with. Over the next couple of years I had countless sex fantasies of my friend's mom, and most of them started with her posing for me on the steps just like she did that night.
Quote:
When I was a teen, a friend's mom was a real snooty b*tch. Acted way better than everybody, and she never had anything nice to say to me, on the rare occasions that she even acknowledged my presence. But she was very pretty, with short dark brown hair and a firm body and nice legs, so I had plenty of teen wanking sessions thinking about her.

I went to a graduation party at my friend's house, and by the time I got there, his mom was already sloppy drunk. Soon after my arrival I watched her dancing to some fast music, and looking real hot in a short tight sleeveless summer dress with pantyhose. While dancing she tripped and fell down, landing on her back on the floor. Her feet were up in the air, her knees bent, her legs spread, and she laid there laughing, looking like a dead bug. Her skirt of course was nearly up to her hips, her sexy thighs completely exposed, and with her legs spread and her knees in the air, I, and a bunch of other guys, got a long look at her white panties at her crotch under her pantyhose.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s