uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2016, 03:33 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

It looks as though I will have an update this weekend. I found out this morning my family will be gone for the weekend visiting my in-laws. It was a last minute decision of my wife and I am unable to tag along. So all day I have been day dreaming of all the me time I am going to have.

My wife called about twenty minutes ago to let me know they landed, rented a car and on the road. She said in a jovial tone for me to have a fun weekend and to update her on my activities. I said I will send her a blank text hourly because I plan on a weekend of final four basketball and nothing else. We talked a little longer before she had to hang up but said again to keep her updated.

I must be thick, dumb or slow. I thought nothing of her request.

Ten minutes ago Kenneth called. He said rumor is my wife is out of town for the weekend and I'm all alone and lonesome this weekend. Again I thought nothing of this. I said I am absolutely home alone this weekend but plan on watching the final four and nothing else. He kept hinting that I may want company to prevent being lonely. I finally said he is more than welcome to come watch if he would like. His response, "dumbass".

He said, your wife called me and suggested that this weekend may be a good time to have a cookout. Then it hit me. I asked Kenneth what he thought. He had not talked to his wife yet but was excited about the opportunity. I told him if he and his wife wanted to get together they were more than welcome to drop by.

Kenneth said he and his wife have talked previously about she and I having a sexual encounter and it has become a part of their talk during sex. To cut through the discussion. Kenneth and his wife are going to becat my house tomorrow at noon for a cookout and whatever happens.

After we hung up I had received several text from my wife. First text "has kenneth called you yet? If not he will" followed by smiling faces. Second text "just text Kenneth's wife to play some games with you boys". Third text "she text back that she would love to and asked for game suggestions". Last text "I made some suggestions. Keep me updated". I text back "absolutely and I love you".

We will see.....
Old 04-02-2016, 09:09 PM

Ready for the blow by blow...
The Following User Says Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2016, 02:15 PM

Needless to say, I had a fun weekend.

I started my Saturday nervous. By this I mean on several levels. One I did not want to disappoint by my sexual prowess or the lack there of. Two possible scheduled sex with a friends wife. Nothing previous was scheduled. Finally I was nervous of my wife's reactions even though she had texted that she initiated the "cookout".

So I started with a text to my wife. I text, "we are grilling out this afternoon. Kenneth his wife and me". She text back, "I know. I've been texting with Kenneth's wife". I sent, "should I be nervous?". She sent back, "she is looking forward to finally having a wild time. She wants to let her hair down and enjoy like everyone else has". I sent, "any advice?". She responded, "may her work, tease her, do everything you guys have put me through". Also followed with, "I want updates, text me what is happening. She is nervous so make it fun". We then started texting about her trip.

I decided to just let the day go and let kenneth and his wife dictate the pace and events. I took the morning to relax, at 11a.m. started preparing for the day by cleaning the grill preparing the food and restocking the outside bar.

At 11:15 kenneth and his wife arrived. Kenneth said he was so excited that he could not wait till noon. I was surprised at how casual and talkative his wife was. I expected her to arrive nervous and uptight. She was quite the opposite.

We were having casual conversation. Then kenneth said we should establish the rules for today's game. He went to the bar and filled three shot glasses with tequila. He toasted to close friends and a good time. Kenneth then walked into the house. I asked his wife what game are we going to play. She smiled and said that she and kenneth have a private bet. I asked and she said that its a private bet but she will not lose this one.

His wife was wearing workout clothes. A tight blue tee-shirt under a gray sweat shirt. Plain black yoga pants and tennis shoes. She had her hair in a ponytail. Not that I haven't looked or noticed her in the past but today she seemed full of confidence and carried herself differently. I asked her about my observation. She said that she wants to have a day to remember and do things that she has never done in her life. She went on to say she has always been conservative in actions and behavior. Today she wants to get drunk, laugh and have a great time with us. She said she got plenty of advice from my wife and to not be embarrassed or worry about anything just have fun.

Kenneth came out holding a bag. He gave it to his wife and said that this will be her outfit for the day. She was surprised by this. She responded with yes sir and went inside. I asked kenneth about the bet she would not tell me about. He said there's no bet. His wife came up with that so that she has a reason for all her actions. He said he loves her very much but she has really never done anything in her life considered risqué or wild other than our encounter earlier. She wants to experience everything like my wife and bob's.

Kenneth made himself a drink and I declined. I told him I have to run to the store and get liquor. He smiled and said take my wife with you when she returns. It took some time but she did return and boy did she.

After my wife contacted him and all was set up kenneth went to an adult store and purchased his wife a maids outfit. Nothing like my wife wore. She walked down the stairs and did a slow turn. She then asked what we thought.

I will now give a complete description of Kenneth's wife. 5' 6" or7"ish. I'm 6'4" plus so hard to judge height. Black hair, light brown eyes. I can now say with certainty she is a C cup. Waxed pussy with a black strip for dressing. However, she is standing in front of us wearing black heels white thigh high stockings. A black maids skirt that barely covers the ass cheeks behind and maybe two inches below her pussy in the front. The skirt was connected by a sheer nude top with built in black and white straps to a black and white shelf bra adorned with red and white bows. This outfit was something to see. I asked for a faster turn before my thoughts. As I suspected. With the faster turn the skirt lifted to show a bare pussy and ass. No panties and no thong. Looking at her nipples half covered by the shelf bra and the sight of her pussy I started to get a chub. I forgot to respond. She was smiling when I looked up and she asked "well". I said absolutely fantastic.

She then asked if I would like a drink served. OK. I'm weak. I wanted to see so I said yes and sat in the chair beside the ice cooler. She walked over took a glass, opened the cooler and bent from the waist. I went from a chub to erect immediately. The skirt lifted onto her lower back and exposed two of the most smooth pussy lips ever. I was speechless. She poured me a drunk turned and leaned across me to place the drink on the table. I then noticed her nipples rock hard and tight. She also smelled great.

I again lost the ability to speak until kenneth said you better go to the store before you drink that. I said thanks and agreed. I stood and started for the gate to the garage. I asked if they needed anything. Kenneth said take his wife with me and if she needed something I can get it then. I responded great! Let's go. She looked shocked and declined because of her outfit. I said no problem she could stay in the car. That's when kenneth said you need to go with him but stay in the car. She said something I did hear but turned and walked with me to the garage. I opened the garage and asked her if she wanted to go in the convertible or one of the trucks. She said a truck please.

We got in my truck and waved at kenneth. As we were leaving he shouted take your time. I look over at his wife and she has her arms across her chest and legs crossed looking very uncomfortable. I remembered Kenneth's dives with my wife. I said if you turn and face me no on will see your tits. She did and lowered her hands. We took a long way to the store. The view of her nipples over the bra was great. We talked but nothing to write about. I pulled up to the front of the liquor store and she said can you park further away. I said ill just be a second. I puttered around and got what I needed. As I was walking out I looked at my truck and saw no one. I opened the door and started laughing. She had the seat fully reclined and covering herself.

I asked if she was ok. She started laughing and said she saw a friends car go by and did not want them to stop and talk. I said why would they think it was you in my truck. We both laughed at the ifs and maybes. I decided to take a longer way home. She was turned toward me again but had her legs crossed. I asked if she would be more comfortable with her legs uncrossed. She didn't say anything other than slide her left leg across the seat and push the skirt to cover. We rode a few seconds that way till I said it would be a better ride if your skirt was no in my line of sight. This was the first time I saw her nervous.

She asked if I really wanted her to move her skirt. I said absolutely. She asked what I thought of her almost naked in the outfit. I said I think she looked sexy as hell and I could barely keep my hands to myself when she bent over for the ice. She moved the skirt to exposed her pussy. That's when I noticed the black trimmed strip. She said what about now. I said that's great, you look fantastic. We were about half way home taking a longer route.

We were talking and she asked if I'm still having trouble. I said very much so. She took her finger and slowly ran it down between her pussy lips and slowly back. Again I went from erect to stone diamond hard. She then asked if I would like a touch. I immediately slowed. In the truck we took access to the passenger is limited at best but I was not passing on this. I reached over and started above the strip of trimmed hair and rubbed down to the pussy. I turned my hand over and started with my middle finger between her lips and a finger on either side. I slid my fingers slowly down her pussy as my finger caught the opening I slipped it in to my knuckle. I slowly removed and slid back to the top. I had to straighten up from leaning over to continue driving. I said too bad I don't have better access. She spun around in the seat laying back against the middle console saying is this better. I adjusted my seat and reached over. Perfect access.

I start by placing my hand between her tits. I can feel her heart beating a thousand miles an hour. I slide my hand across to her exposed nipple and start playing. After several seconds I slide my hand down and go straight to her clit. She is moaning and squirming in the seat. I get to the interstate ramp and turn onto the highway. I was a little disappointed at traffic. I continue to play with her clit. She is more and more vocal moaning. As I approached my exit two things. One I was not done. Two a truck was entering. I pass the exit as the truck was going down the ramp. I move my hand down and she has me by the wrist. I slide my middle finger in. She is wet and hot. I start slowly finger fucking her as she assist by pushing and pulling my wrist.

I have the cruise control on and allowed the truck to pass. Now I'm behind the truck and have two fingers in and she is assisting in the process. I move over and slowly start around the truck. I can see the driver in his side mirror and he's paying no attention to us pulling around. As we approach the front of the trailer Kenneth's wife and I quicken the pace as we pass the truck she starts to orgasm. She never slowed as she began to cum and cum and cum. I have no idea if the driver saw what was happening. As the quakeing subsided I sped up and took the ramp.

My hand was a wet sticky mess. When I got back on the interstate Kenneth's wife had her color back and asked smiling, "do you think the driver saw us"? I laughed and said no idea. She said she was so close that she just kept her eyes shut. We laughed and talked the rest of the way to the house.

When we got back I went around back with the liquor. Kenneth's wife went inside to the restroom. As I sat down to the drink made earlier kenneth came out. He asked how the trip went. I said great. He said his wife is inside talking so fast and excited he only got every other word. I gave him a detailed report. He went back to check on his wife. When he came back he said she was inside on the phone giggling and laughing talking to my wife. That's when I realized that I failed to update her by text. I then sent her a text update.

Work calls but will continue later.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:09 PM

My wife text back that it looks like Kenneth's wife has had all the fun. She said his wife called all excited about our encounter. I text her I've had one shot and part of one mix drink so party is about to start.

I will hit the highlights. Now granted here I am with my friend and his partial clothed wife I believe all was highlights but it would take days for all actual.

Kenneth decided that we should get our drink going. We moved the cooler of ice. Now if she opened it her pussy would be a couple of feet from us. Again, I'm a weak person and liked the view so I changed from a large plastic glass to my normal drinking glass. Much smaller and refills are often. Kenneth caught on and swapped also. Never to request refills at the same time.

After eating and much conversation kenneth told his wife that I suggested she go topless since she is almost there anyway. Here is something else I may or may not have mentioned. Kenneth's wife can be drunk after three glasses of wine. She is drunk now. Its only around 2p.m. or 3p.m. She replies that the outfit is all connected and took forever to get on without destroying it. I say well thats ok. She stands and really destroys the outfit trying to remove the bra. She is now standing in front of us in a silly looking skirt, white hose and black high heels. Without us saying a word she said I look stupid. She took off the skirt and heels. Again, she looked sexy as hell with her black hair, black pubic strip, white hose and completely naked.

We talked and drank for some time. I believe the first game was to start at 5 p.m. Kenneth's wife is sitting across from us. We are on the sofa facing the bar and television. She is facing us leaning back in her chair with legs open. I am openly staring at her pussy and tits. When I look at her she is smiling looking at me. She then says this is not fair. I will sit right here until everyone is naked. You would have thought superman had found a phonebooth. We were both naked in seconds. She walked over and asked is there anything important in the clothes. When we said no she threw them in the pool. Kenneth looked at me and said "shit forgot my wallet". We all laughed.

His wife who was now uncoordinated walked over and sat between us. The announcers of the game said tipoff after the commercials. Kenneth excused himself to a restroom break. His wife looks down at my three quarters hard penis. She looks at me and said me being naked is not enough to get you fully excited? I panicked. I did not know what to say. She then took my hand and placed it in her tit. One squeeze was all it took. Rock hard.

She looked at me and actually asked permission to touch my dick. My hand has not left her tit when I said you do not need permission. Touch whenever you feel like it. With that she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and slowly started going up and down. I am also kneading, pinching and pulling her tit/nipple. When the tipoff was about to start she stopped and said drinks for tipoff. She got up and almost fell over the cooler. I reached forward catching her by a hand on each hip. She put ice in our glasses and placed them on top of the cooler. Went to the bar and brought the liquor and mix to the cooler. Rather than sit on the sofa she reached back pushed my dick straight and sat on my lap.

She made the drinks and gave me mine. She reached between her legs and held my dick between her lips and slid back and forth while drinking. Kenneth came out and asked what else he missed. I didn't realize I missed several minutes of the game. He sat in the chair to our right. His wife said you've missed nothing so far but you were about too.

With that, she lifted while sliding forward. As she slid back she rotated her hips and with a little extra pressure the head of my dick slid in. She paused a second. So I pushed my hips forward. I slid in another inch or so to Kenneth's wife's gasp. I can not recall his wife ever cursing but as she proceeded to slide down my shaft she kept repeating "shit, shit, shit". I look at kenneth and he is sitting there smiling. As she reached the base of my dick she relaxed sitting with my dick to the hilt in her pussy. Relaxed or not she was very tight. Kenneth then said congratulations to you two. His wife still not moving looked at him and said thank you. I asked confused, why. He said, "congrats to you because yours is only the second dick to be where it is now. Congrats to my wife for allowing you to be the owner of said dick". I laughed, as I laughed the motion bounced her a little on my dick which made her gasp again and grab my thighs.

I asked if I'm hurting her. She smiled and said no it feels great. She said I'm trying to make it last. With that I reached around and pulled her to my chest by a hand on each tit. I then moved her legs to d**** over the outside of mine. Now she is completely open to me and kenneth is looking at my dick in his wife's pussy from three or four feet. I then start slowly sliding my dick out by rotating my hips. As the head of my dick reached the opening I started slowly sliding in again. To my surprise his wife started her orgasm. So I take my right hand from her tit and start rubbing her clit and continue to slowly slide in and out of her pussy. I swear I had a flood on my lap. As that orgasm subsided I continued to slowly fuck her. I look at kenneth and he has his phone taking pictures.

I decide to quicken the pace. As I speed up so do the vocals. His wife is definitely a moaner. She has four distinctive moans. I am on moan level three as she request faster. Ok fellas. I smoke, I drink and rarely exercise. I have a roughly 130lb to 140lb woman laying back on me requesting faster. I thought i was going faster. She then takes my wrist and places my hand on her pussy. Ok ive taken the hint. I dig deep and quicken my pace even faster i also start rubbing her clit at a rapid pace. Now this time she did not hold back. She sat up and started fucking me. I can no longer keep rubbing her clit so i just put my hands to my side.

This quiet, reserve, conservative woman is now having the loudest moaning orgasm while riding me like I'm the last dick on earth. We already have formed a flood once. Later according to kenneth we sounded like two wet towels slapping a wall.

Her pussy caught on fire and I could feel it. As she began to cum again I could hold it no longer. I said I am about to cum. She said nothing. She just had my dick hilt deep grinding through her orgasm. Louder I said her name and that I was going to cum. She said ok do it. Good lord. I came so hard I thought I might have damaged internal organs. When we were done she just laid back into my chest. I started playing with her nipples as she was on top of me. After she regained her composure or maybe she realized that the soft dick that was still in her wasn't getting hard again she stood and excused herself to the restroom.

I used a towel to wipe down the visions and dry my legs crotch and stomache. Kenneth said holy shit. That was great. I said it sure was. Kenneth kept talking about how amazing it was watching my dick go in and out of his wife. I told him to go check on her while I cool off in the pool. He laughed and as he went in the house requested I get his wallet.

I was able to retrieve the wallet in the freezing water. I dried off and sat by the fire texting my wife. She responded that she knows because Kenneth's wife called her. She text that she guesses she will get a call with each encounter. I text back I don't know how many she's expecting but if this was a appetizer I'm not sure I can handle a full on meal. She text back "love ya, have fun".

Kenneth came back and said his wife was resting and would come out later. I asked if she was ok. He said she is fine but drunk and wanted to rest. I said she can rest with us. I went inside and she was laying on the downstairs guest bed spread eagle. I walked in and asked if she was ok. She smiled and faced me saying yes but drunk. I said not fair and you know what happens to people who pass out naked here. She had her eyes closed and said I'm just resting. I walked over to the bed looked at her breast and thought I should wake her up. I crawled onto the bed and took her left nipple in my mouth. I started sucking nibbling and pulling on her nipple. She started moaning again. She startled me by reaching up and grabbing my dick and started pumping. The combination of her nipple in my mouth and stroking my dick got me hard again. I dropped her nipple and slid off the bed. She asked what was wrong. I said nothing but if we were going to do something kenneth needed to know. I pulled her to the side of the bed and started carrying her outside. She reached around and grabbed my dick holding it. I walked out the door down the stairs and straight to the pool steps. I walked us in to her screaming and laughing. Dunked her and carried her out. She said I'm not tired now. We then toweled off and sat by the fire drinking watching the last of the first game.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:42 PM

Thanks does not cover it. That is an awesome story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2016, 12:54 PM

More....

We watched the end of the first game sitting around naked. Kenneth's wife was napping at times. The game ended and his wife said she needed to lay down (a little drunk). So she went inside. After maybe 15 minutes kenneth and I started laughing. The two of us are discussing the game naked. I went inside and got us some shorts and tee-shirts. I checked on his wife and she was sleeping.

In our discussion (dressed), kenneth told me how excited his wife was to have us to herself and how he told her that she was good to do anything she felt like doing. They have discussed sex and our friendships. It seems we are all thinking alike. The second game had not started and it was still light out so we decided to drink and grill again.

We talked about what transpired earlier and was a good casual conversation. I honestly believe kenneth when he said he had no problem that his wife had sex with me. He said he hopes that with our activities we all become closer as friends. I agreed and told him that my wife and I had that exact conversation.

We started to feel the effects of the additional alcohol. At halftime Kenneth's wife returned. She voiced her disappointment that she was the only one naked. Its now dark outside. Kenneth and I are drunk. We disrobe. I ask his wife if she was feeling better. Her response, "I was exhausted. I need the rest or I wouldn't last the night". We both teased her for the response.

Kenneth's wife has not the least bit interested in the game. She did distract us by sitting in a chair directly across from us legs open. The game ended and I was good and drunk. We had a little touching and petting during but nothing exciting.

Kenneth came up with the card game to get things rolling. Again, draw a card, low card does whatever high card requires. We refilled drinks and his wife got her first drink since returning. First cut kenneth lost and his wife won. She had kenneth stand waist deep in the pool for fifteen seconds. As you can tell with one female in the game it will center around her when we won. I lost second and kenneth won. I had to give his wife a twenty second lap dance. Drunk and uncoordinated I did my best.

The beginning started slowly with petting rubbing and touching. I won and Kenneth's wife lost. My challenge. Lay on the table and masterbate for three minutes. She did a masterful job. Both kenneth and I were at full attention. She lost again and kenneth won. She was to sit between us and have a dick in each hand stroking for three minutes. We lost track but I think it lasted longer.

Now the change. After the stroking, Kenneth's reserve conservative wife sat down and said "I lost again, who wants to have sex". We look at each other and say me almost at the same time. She finished her drink, stood and said let's go to the bedroom. Kenneth looked at me and said "both". I said you go ahead. Ill wait here. She opened the door looked back and said you guys coming or not. We looked like two naked school kids headed to the house.

I thought we were about to do a wife sandwich till she said. I'm horny as hell. She asked kenneth if he minded watching again. Kenneth swatted me on my ass and said, I quote, "don't make me have to finish what you start"

Ok, I am by no means professing to have the abilities of a male porn star but my drunk mind was thinking let's destroy this pussy as best I can. Kenneth's wife is a grabber. I did not want her dictating events this time in a bed. I excuse myself and brought back two neck ties. I asked how she felt about her hands being tied. Kenneth made a "now you are talking" comment. His wife smiled and held her hands out. I tied her hands together then tied them above her head a foot or so from/to the head board.

I approached her from the foot of the bed. I laid full body on her while I kissed her neck. As I did this I reached down to a very wet pussy and started my work. I swapped from between her neck and nipples kissing and nibbling all the while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. She almost immediately exploded. This time no hand to grab and control. She was very vocal about instructions to slow down, to stop, to speed up, etc... I just kept my pace throughout. As the moment subsided I decided she was not ready for a good dicking so I kissed my way down. The minute my tounge started work the "oh my gods started".

Now there are no hands to assist or control. I would have to give myself a gold star on my performance and abilities. I can only say this by the continuous calling on our lord and saviours name and the second intense orgasm. I did notice on several occasions, kenneth was leaning over the side of the bed with a nipple buried in his mouth. So technically I did participate in a threesome.

Now my face looks like a glazed doughnut when I finish. Kenneth's wife is asking/begging for dick. Now I do a little playing/teasing. I would start my dick sliding in but pull up short and let my dick slid up between her pussy lips to her dissatisfaction. Each time she would push her hips I would let this happen to the point she cursed and said would you please fuck me now.

With that said I went for it. I started by pushing the head of my dick in. Again she is a very tight fit. She stopped pushing her hips so I started again and in one slow thrust I went to the base of my dick. As I did this the moaning came back. I rested a second while I was fully buried in her pussy and started sucking her nipples. She was vocal and squirming. I asked if she was ready for me to have sex with her. She just shook her head yes.

Let's not forget. I am drunk and working on a second fucking. I am concentrating on doing my best not to get a but.

I start slowly sliding my dick almost out then slowly back to the hilt. I don't know how long but eventually she started with faster. So I adjust my position and quicken my pace. She is again starting to call on God again. Now she is flowing and wet. My arms are tied and this position has me wearing down so I stop and sit up on my knees still in her pussy. I put a leg on each shoulder and slid my dick in all the way. I adjust my legs and I start literally fucking her fast and hard. She is exploding and I am wearing down but the heat of her pussy has me on edge. A few more seconds and I'm ready. I say I'm gonna cum. She says in a broken sentence "cum, in, me, now". I bury my dick in and unleash wave after wave in her pussy. I collapsed on top of her as we were both exhausted. I pull my limp dick out and sit on the side of the bed.

Kenneth is sitting in a chair holding a wad of toilet paper. He said that was absolutely fantastic. I pointed at the paper and he smiled saying I couldn't hold it any longer. I told them both I needed to take my drunk ass to bed. Kenneth said go ahead but leave your ties we are going to stay the night.

I stumbled my drunk sweaty ass to my bedroom and laid down. I went straight to sleep. I woke up to Kenneth's wife kissing my neck. She said kenneth sent her to thank me for having them over. She asked if she could kiss me. I asked with morning breath and a dirty face I never cleaned. She laid a long wet kiss on me. She then said she would like to repay me. She proceeded to suck my limp dick to hard. I would again love to say I lasted forever but honestly I may have lasted at best three minutes. I told her I close and she said she wanted to see. Several strokes later I sent several ropes her chest. She got up and leaned into give me a couple of kisses on my lips and walked out.

I got up showered and dressed. Not long kenneth and his wife came in dressed carrying an overnight bad. I asked about the bag. Kenneth smiled and said they had their own plans for the evening. We sat around drinking coffee and discussing the evening. Both kenneth and his wife seemed really happy and said we should hang out more often that it was fun. I agreed.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:39 PM

Now for the follow-up.

Kenneth and his wife left that morning. My wife was not due back till evening. So I ended up with some me time. Kenneth called several hours later. He was elated with our time together. He said his wife's pussy was tender from all the activities and was sleeping. He did say he went ahead a took seconds after I left the room. I kept expecting him to ask when will he get a "real" turn with my wife. To his credit, in our conversations to date he has only talked about our experience and how his wife has really become more open about sex and dressing sexier. I got a long text from Kenneth's wife later. She said she really appreciated our friendship and feels closer now to my wife and me. She went on saying how good she feels about our time together and our relationship and loves us. I simply responded we love you too.

I did receive a call from Bob today. He ate lunch with kenneth and got the opportunity to view my dick in Kenneth's wife's pussy from several photos. I had forgot until today that kenneth had his phone out. He gave me a detailed recollection given by kenneth which I agreed to the parts I was involved. He is now frantically trying to set up a weekend for all.

My wife arrived home late. She did give me details of her conversations with Kenneth's wife. She said she was getting text and calls throughout the day and night from her. Most were accurate accounts of what was happening. Some were calls or text of reassurance. Others were drunk calls of excitement.

I asked my wife how she felt about the weekend. She sounded like me. She said if you had a good time then great if you had a bad time not so good. Now here's a strange sentiment my wife and I both feel. We have stronger feelings for our friendship with kenneth and his wife. Not romantic but a family. Sounds strange but we couldn't define our feelings any better.

Well that was the weekend. As I said earlier my relationship is the same or closer with kenneth. I am getting text from his wife which I rarely got before. Just friendly text. So I would have to say our relationship is good. As for my wife I had a request for a complete repeat performance neck ties and all. I would have to say I earned another gold star...
Old 04-20-2016, 10:17 AM

Default Excellent story

I certainly hope there's more to this erotic tale. Reading how you, your wife and your friends have progressed have this reader wanting to hear more.

Please keep up the good work!
Old 04-20-2016, 12:23 PM

I keep waiting for the whole situation to implode by someone over stepping others boundaries by word or action. So far everything is great. We hosted a gathering this past weekend. At the end of the evening Bob, kenneth and their wives remained.

Goes to show how expectations should be left out of gatherings. I expected the conversation and activities to turn sexual but not at all. Just socializing and fun. Granted we husbands tried at times to guide things but at the end of the night we said our goodnight to a fun evening with friends.

I found out from my wife that the wives had talked. They do not want our relationships to be centered around sex or sexual activities. So this gathering was structured by them to be like and end as any other gathering from our past. Granted, since they own 100% of the pussy, ass and tits they get to make the decisions.

On a side note. My new ski boat was delivered this past weekend. As you can imagine most of the conversations centered around when and where are we going to break in the boat. Bob offered his lake house for all. There's a lake near our country house. So now everything is set. All three couples will enjoy a long weekend breaking in my new boat. Time and place yet to be determined.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2016, 03:10 PM

I know what you mean. Everytime we met a couple that we played with and then later became friends, the sex didn't happen everytime. Expectations by all (mainly other hubby and I) were put in check very quickly. That was at the direction of the ladies and actually made sense at the time because each couple was involving the other in more of their social activities. We didn't want to let our respective social circles find out what we were up to. ;-)

The coolest times were the ones where the other hubby and I were figuring nothing was going to happen and then realize we were wrong. Those were the best because the more spontaneous the ladies were, the more of a turn on for me.

I say enjoy the moment and just go with it. If you start thinking and analyzing it too much, you'll drive yourself nuts.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143