Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2014, 03:19 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Back early

I believe I ended with me staring at my wife's tits while she was looking at her iPad and drinking cosmos. Also looking at mr john to my left also watching my wife. I couldn't help but think how long will he stay out there. Then I thought if I was him I would stay till hell froze over. We stayed this way for some time. I received a text from my wife saying she believes one more drink and she will get on with my surprise. I went down stairs to refresh my drink as nothing new was happening. My wife laying topless. Me sitting in a open window listening to music watching mr john move from the shrub to side of the house watching my topless wife. While in the kitchen I'm looking at my wife laying there all topless when I receive a text. Heres a qoute of the text "OMG" separate text "MR JOHN IS BACK" another text "HE IS BY THE HOUSE LOOKING AT ME". OK. What would you do? I went back to the bathroom window. I looked down at my wife and she looks the same. She is not covering up. She looks relaxed like she's reading or working on her iPad. I look left and john is in fact looking around the house at my topless wife. Another text "HELP! WHAT SHOULD I DO?". If you remember earlier I was to not respond. Another text "HE IS STILL THERE ANSWER". I almost answered but didn't. Looking out the window I could not tell my wife knew she was being watched she looked relaxed. Another text "ASSHOLE, EITHER ANSWER ME OR I QUIT". if you read that as I did she left room for continuing. I will relay the text as if we were talking.

I said yes I see him. She said he is so close and making her uncomfortable. I said he's been there before you rolled over. She called me another name and said I should have told her. I said you said if I text you quit and I wanted my surprise to continue. There was a long pause and I saw her take another drink before I got a response. She said ok, he has seen my boobs but she will not let him see her nude. I responded why? Does the cat need trimming? I saw her smile when she read that. Her response was no the cat is fine. She said she can not do this nude. I only said that its up to her. I said I still think mr john is harmless and look at him like a lonely old grandfather. I also said she had no problem with him looking down her shirt almost weekly from two feet. I closed with I'm already super horney so come on in and lets have sex. I looked outside and she had not moved. She was drinking cosmos and looking at her iPad not moving. I waited and nothing. I looked left and mr john had moved to behind the shrub. I then received a text saying "wait". She sat there for a while the text me I still gonna try. She said I can respond to text. She said she made it this far and if she doesn't do it now she never will. She then sent a cute text referring to our previous exposure. She said now that her gyno has seen her naked. I have seen her naked. Bob and his wife have seen her naked. She said maybe mr john won't judge her by seeing her also. I sent a text back saying you will make his lifetime if you do this today. I also did not tell her he was packing a disposable camera. She text back that she will not guarantee that she can do this but will definitely if he leaves. I looked left and smiled. Answer this question. If you were 80 years old, a widower for many years with no family around would you walk away from watching a 5'8" blonde with 38D's. Especially when you are only seven paces from her(I measured it yesterday).

I will definately finish this evening work calling. Sorry.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:30 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Don't stop now. This is so intersting. We used to live in a small city on a short cul-de-sac. There were no patures behind. Just Gordon living in the house behind our lot. Gordon and my wife were both around 40, otherwise the story is much the same. It's so kinky when a wife is being watched and they pretend they don't know it.
Stop going to meetings at work and start typing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 07:09 PM

I'm back... Hopefully to finish...I am having fun getting wood and laughing during this recollection. Since this happened nine days ago it is like this happened yesterday. I believe I stopped with my wife willing to try the nude surprise and tease but hoping mr john would leave. Well I don't know how long this exchange took but my wife has not moved. She continues to drink her cosmos and refill but never makes any attempt to cover her tits. I found it strangely erotic that my wife was laying there tits exposed to someone she knows and struggling to continue. Similar to eight years ago. Well she sends me a text saying she is getting drunk and hot. I said stop drinking and get in the pool. She smiled reading this. She replied ok working my nerve. I have no idea where this is going but wow. After a few more sips of her drink she placed her iPad on the table. She threw her head back and did another full body stretch. I get hard just remembering this look. She made no effort to cover as her arms were extended over her head. I look left and mr john has a camera out again up to his face. That popped my bubble thinking what's he gonna do with the pictures. I snapped back quick as my wife stumbled getting out of the chair making her tits bounce nicely. She looked directly at my window topless paused turned and walked down the stairs into the pool. This time she is out in the pool just floating on her back in the sun. I found this a good opportunity to go refresh my drink. I couldn't really see a lot from the kitchen window so I hurried back to my perch. I looked left and mr john was standing in the middle of the just hanging over the top looking at my wife floating. I thought what a dumbass he is going to be obvious to the point my wife will fake a shocked scream and go inside.

Now she changed the game, at some point between floating on her back and heading to the stairs she was NUDE. From my perch I could tell as the shallow end comes up to her bikini line and I used my handy dandy binoculars. I could tell she was struggling on getting out or finding her bottoms. Instead my lovely wife swam to the deep end and used the latter gt get out nude. I look down and mr john was trying to get the camera out of his pocket. Well he did along with another that fell on the ground. The horney old man had two. Well as mr photographer clicked and winded I looked back at my wife walking around the end of the pool. What a wonderful sight. Tits bouncing the water off and a very small strip of hair left on the pussy. Wow again. Well I thought she was just taking the long way back, nope. My naked wife stepped onto the diving board facing mr john and me. Took a few lovely practice jumps on the board before actually diving in. She did this three times. After the third dive she swam to the stairs and stood up on the first step wiping her face as she was doing this mr john took several closeups and put both disposables in his pocket. I looked back at my wife. She was floating by the waterjets next to the steps. I looked at mr john. He had again moved to the center of the three foot pool gate leaned on top like he was waiting to gossip with the locals. I again thought dumbass but I was ready to get out there. I looked back at my wife and holy shit. She had her legs spread open with one leg on each side of the hand rail. I don't think she knew john had moved out in the open and has a great view of her pussy. Well I grabbed my handy dandy binoculars and zoomed. My wife did a wonderful job trimimg the entire cat leaving a small thin stop for show. After spending several minutes of inadvertently showing us both her pussy my wife stood up and started walking to her chair. This is where I thought is was going to end. The minute she sees mr john hanging on the gate leaning into the yard I will hear a blood curdling scream and a door slam. Nope.

My wife walked right up to her chair nude. Picked up her towel. Bent the fuck over and started drying from the feet up. Now I can not see anything but her back and a little but crack. My wife has her legs partially spread bent over spending way too much time showing mr john her pussy. I don't mean from the front of her chair. She is standing at the rear of the chair. Mr john now has a camera out and had time to snap two pictures. I know this cause I watched him spin the dial on top before photo two. He also had time to put the camera back in his pocket and get back to staring at a perfect show of my wifes pyssy and tits. Here's where it started. My wife stood up took the towel and started drying her hair as she turned to face mr john.

I assure you there was no faking the shock hy wife went through when she turned and saw mr john standing there. She screamed making mr john jump and me jump. She immediately wrapped in her towel and started appologizing. I thought that weird, she is apologizing to someone sneaking on our property watching my naked wife. She just kept telling mr john how sorry she was. After they both kept telling each other how sorry the other was my wife finally told him she had pool water in her eyes and she thought he was me returning from work so with no kids she was going to tease me some. He said honey anytime you feel the need to tease a man he is always available. She gave a nervous giggle at that and asked how long he had been there. He lied and said when she was climbing out if the water to get on the diving board the first time which started my wife with the Im so sorrys again. She asked if he needed something. He said he came to borrow two cycle oil for his weed eater. My wife said and this is important that I am not home but she will get dressed and open the garage. Now remember when I thought she would chicken out I locked the doors and the garage door was down. She tried all the doors while begging me to open up. I told her she got mr john all wound up so she has to continue and she can not move the chairs or tables. She was to stay in her pool recliner till I came out or Mr john went home. The funny thing is this conversation is going on at our front door with my wife drunk wrapped in a towel. She agreed on one condition if she teases mr john to my satisfaction she trades her car in for a 2014 edge. If mr john left already I take her to her favorite restaurant. I quickly agreed. She opend her towel, flashed me and headed back to the pool. I wanted to run to my perch but wwalked fast so not to be heard.

Damn I type slow with one thumb. I LOVE MY WIFE. And she is driving a new red 2014 ford edge titanium.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:43 AM

Here's a quick update while I'm stuck in traffic. Recalling this event made me extremely horny. My wife made it clear that we do not discuss the sexual events from our lake ever and I haven't. But last night in bed I wanted to refresh details of our deal for the lunch/car. We discussed details and she said it was worth the vehicle upgrade. She said she is not opposed to talking about it but she will not be doing it again. Even so, just listening to her perspective of that afternoon and details of mr john worked me up to the point that we had a wild night of sex. One point that my wife would not admit. She was wet and ready for sex.

Will finish this morning. Thanks again to OCC for having an outlet that I can share something that I can not do otherwise.

I did tell my wife she has made me a closet voyurer.. She laughed.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:17 AM

Here is the end of my Saturday surprise. I just read my recollection and it sounds like this happened over many days. I may be too detailed but this only happened over hours not days. Also I am obviously not a writer so if grammar or timeline are off that's why. Again I am still excited about this occurrence as this is not an everyday our yearly event. Also after talking to my wife about her time by the pool teasing mr john I got some conversation I did not hear or remember. I will relay as if I got everything. I did turn the music down some before heading back to my bathroom window perch.

By the time I got to the window my wife and mr john were talking in front of the stairs that go to our back kitchen door. She was telling him she is locked out of the house till I return from the office so she can not open the garage to get the oil. He said no problem and asked if she wanted to wait at his house in air-conditioning. She told him no that she had planned to spend the day by the pool. She then walked over to her chair below my window and picked up her drink and took another sip. She asked mr john if he needed anything else as she had left her swimsuit inside the house. I looked in the pool and I could see her black bikini bottoms on the drain. She forgot. She honestly thought she left them with the top inside. Don't forget. My wife is now drunk. Not tipsy, drunk. Also, her chair is now sitting in the sun. The other side of the pool is now in the shade. Mr john replied with he did not need anything else but would rather not leave a damsel in distress. My wife laughed at this as she was drinking. My wife replied that she would not be comfortable being nude outside with her neighbor. I thought damn if she is teasing him she's not very good. She told me last night when I said that, that she did not want him thinking bad thoughts and if he left I still had to take her out. They are standing on each side of her chair. My wife is facing me with mr john facing her. Mr john replied with I'm sorry that I barged in on your pool time but I must admit seeing you naked was like a dream come true. My wife then said that its ok and she was not upset and that our family looks at him as an adopted grandfather. He thanked her and said that our family moving in next door really brought him out of his house. He went on talking about losing his wife and with no kids he has no real contact with people other than our family. I suspected this but now I know.

My wife said that she is fine with him accidentally seeing her nude but she is locked out of the house with only a towel. This is a beach towel by the way, it wraps around her twice. She is not comfortable with him sitting and talking with her naked. Mr john said he understood but he couldn't guarantee that he would not watch from his house with binoculars. My wife then asked if he did that often. He said her watches us all the time. He said that it makes him feel like he is part of our family. Also said that's why he shows up when she is doing yard work that he just sits in his home alone waiting. He then asked why she was in a bikini and swimming nude that her never saw either before. My wife and I both were feeling bad for mr john at this point and neither of us cared that he was stalking. My wife then told him Thursday was my birthday and its difficult to get me anything I want because if I want something I would buy it so she was going to surprise me by laying out topless or nude if she could work up the nerve. Mr john said you definitely worked up the nerve. My wife told him that she had gone topless on previous vacations so she was going for that kind of surprise. Mr john asked were you alone and did I get mad. She said no to both. Well now I can tell mr john did not want to go home. He said would I be mad if he was here swimming and she was nude. She responded that she was not sure and that it was strangers the other times not her neighbor. He said he understood but wouldn't mind having a quick swim. My wife told him he was welcome to swim. Mr john said he would change and be right back. Granted he does walk slow so after her reached his drive my wife said. I am about to be naked "alone" in front of my neighbor come rfill my server. I ran down whipped up the fastest picture of cosmos filled with ice ran it to the door. My wife was standing there in her towel holding the server. I refilled the server she asked for a kiss, I complied closed the door and back to my perch. I looked out and she killed a glass and jumped into the pool towel glass and all. She looked at the window and said her excuse....

Not long I see mr john in shorts not swimtrunks a T-shirt and house shoes headed our way. He walks through the gate towards the pool and my wife tells him to wait that she slipped on the stairs trying to cool off and is naked. She asked mr john to please turn around till she can get the wet towel and cover up. To my surprise mr john turns facing away. My wife then swims to the stairs and stands up. This was a fantastic view. I love seeing water drip off a naked woman. As she step up on the second step mr john turns and ask if she wanted he to get her the towel from the other end of the pool. She did a quick arm across the chest and hand over the pussy hollered MR JOHN and fell back into the pool. John said nothing. He walked to the end of the pool picked up the towel and walked back to my wife's chair. He laid the towel over the back. Walked over to our other pool chairs and set it at the right end of my wife's chair facing her. This is a table chair. He sits down and tells my wife that if he needs to leave he will be he has seen every inch of her already and whatever she gets out of the pool with he's seen hers up close and years ago similar others. My wife giggled while floating on her belly her white ass out of the water for everyone to see. Mr john then said darling if you keep your backside out in the sun you better put sunscreen on it before it goes white to red. She immediately went under water. She then asked mr john to give her a minute. Mr john said my wife's name(he always calls her honey or darling) and said he again is sorry but this has been the best day of his life. He would go home but did not want to. My wife then stood up doing the hand bra. Walked over to the stairs. Sat on the second stair and said in her best sober voice. Mr john, if I am by my pool naked and you are here you can look only. You cannot tell anyone. If you do not act normal as if I have clothes on you will have to go home. She is sitting on the second step with the handbra when mr john responds. Honey I would get naked also but I don't want you running down and the cove naked screaming. They both laughed. Mr john then asked if she wanted him to get the water out of her towel. She said no that she is trying to stand up. It was funny she was trying to reach the hand rail down the steps and cover the 38d's with an arm and hand. Neither was working. The vodka had kicked in or she was faking so she had a drunk excuse. She told me last night that at that point she could care less but some was fake some was the rotation of the earth. When my wife reaches this point of drunk she is the most uncoordinated person ever or the will pass out after throwing up. Remember i did not know some was the excuse fake. Well I got the uncoordinated today.

Mr john asked if she needed help. She said please holding her hand towards him. There are three large round steps underwater. She is on the second. Mr john removes his shoes walks to my wife and pulls on her arm to help her stand. She falls back on the first step laughing loud. Remember I'm thinking she's shit faced. Here's a 5'6" 80 year old man trying to assist a slippery drunk waman up. He steps down to the second stair and works her to the point she has one hand on the rail and he's got the other. Now this was erotic. Here my completely nude wife standing directly in front of our neighbor. She is making no attempt to cover anything. He walks her up and out of the pool. Still holding the rail he let's go. My wife then goes down on her ass. Now she is sitting like an Indian with one hand on the rail. Mr john walks from her side to facing. I have my binoculars looking directly and my wife's spread open pussy. I am sure mr john was doing the same. This whole time my wife is laughing and mr john is at times also. He tells my wife he will have to have her arm around his neck to help her up. No sure what she said but lifted her arm waiting. Mr john bent over wrapped her arm around his neck and lifted with her assistance from the rail. Mr johns face was maybe six inches from my wife's right nipple. My wife did not make it easy either. When she let go of the rail she put more weight on mr john. He then wrapped his arm around her for balance. When he did this his palm was planted on the side of her tit with fingers wrapped onto her left nipple. My wife stopped said "mr john". He said sorry but if he moves his arm he will drop her. She laughed and said ok. They made their way to the chair. My wife kinda fell sat in the chair. Mr john sat in his chair winded. I couldn't help but smile.

My wife really worked this. Here I am thinking my wife is blitzed. Here mr john is sitting by my pool with my nude wife and he even got a fell of tit and nipple. I was ready to head down now. As mr john went to retrieve his shoes I get a ok sign from my wife.

Gotta work
Old 08-19-2014, 07:29 PM

I have got to finish this. Sorry for the detail but that's what makes it special to me. Don't forget, this is happening to my wife that when in town acts like mother theresa. We are not necessarily kinky. She started doing this as a surprise. It transformed into a bigger surprise. Granted she has been on me to get her a new car. But like she said in bed last night. That was a bonus, this to my wife was a challenge to do something that in life she never would or will again. She also said last night that she felt bad for mr john after hearing that we are all the human contact he has. Now also if I left the impression that my wife was faking drunk, no. She admitted that she faked the pool fall as an excuse. She said last night that she was struggling getting up. She told me she did lean on mr john a little extra. She said the ok sign was to let me know she was not throwing up/passing out. Otherwise my lovely wife was hammered. She had two servers of vodka/cosmos normally after one she's drunk. Granted she consumed this over an afternoon.

My wife is sitting on her pool recliner sideways both hands a little behind her holding her in a reclining position fully exposed to mr john sitting in a chair to her left. I did not get some of what was said until mr john asked my wife if she wanted the towel off the back of her chair. My wife answered with am I making you uncomfortable being stuck outside naked. He laughed and said it has always been a dream of his to save a naked damsel in distress. She asked if she was in distress. Mr john said not with him. She asked why. He said as wonderful as it is sitting with her being naked the medication he takes renders the important parts useless. They talked about his medicines and health and a lot of things that I did not pay attention to because I was distracted by an empty glass. I went to the kitchen made a athelitic squirt bottle of beverage and took my time getting back to my window. I looked out and my wife was in the same position other than wearing her sunglasses. That's when I thought about her getting a burn everywhere because she was in the sun. Even Mr john was wiping his head with his handkerchief. They were talking with me not listening till my wife said she needed to sit correctly in her chair. Mr john asked if she needed help she declined. I don't know if you have ever tried to lay in a adjustable pool recliner like a lady but add vodka and its impossible. My wife scooted her butt to the appropriate area and slung her left leg across mr Jim's chair and laid back. The back of the chair was flat. Here is my mostly conservative wife flat on her drunk back with one leg on the chair and the other on the right side of mr johns chair. He looked like an obgyn. My wife was not moving. Mr john was not moving. He was staring straight at my wife's pussy from two feet. He asked her if she needed some help. She never moved but said no, I need a minute. She told me last night at that point her eyes were closed and the whole chair was spinning. Well her I am looking at my wife's fully drunk naked self laying flat legs spread pussy two feet from my neighbors eyes. Now I know a blind monkey can not miss this. Mr john was sitting up with his straw hat on his knee. Now the straw hat is on and he has closed the distance to about a foot. He is looking straight at the pussy. He moved so close that the brim of his hat covered my view of her pussy. That would be way close. He was only there a few seconds and backed up. My wife told me last night that she had her eyes open by then but she did not care. She said by that time he had seen everything and a cheap tit feel so she was very comfortable by then. He asked if she was ok. She never moved and said yes waiting for the chair to stop spinning. She asked if she was making him uncomfortable being naked she could cover with the towel. His response was quote "absolutely not. Just because the lower half doesn't work properly doesn't mean his other senses don't". They both laughed. I kinda found it funny that the entire time as far as I could tell mr john was talking to my wife's pussy. They were in this position doing small talk till mr john asked for some sunscreen.

Without moving other than her titties bouncing from her arm moving she grabbed the tube of sunscreen and tossed to the end of her chair. Mr john applied sunscreen on his arms and legs. If you are thinking what you are thinking what you are thinking you are correct. Mr john set this up. He then said honey you stay like this without sunscreen you will be burnt for weeks. She made a valiant attempt at getting up but really only moving her head and shoulders. She then said in a minute. I was smiling then. My wife's favorite drunk statement. Now mr john is trying to save his damsel in distress. He said I can apply sunscreen everywhere but your "personal" areas if you like. My wife responded with no touching. Mr john said it would be hard to apply without touching. My wife started laughing at this. She asked mr john to get her hat please then he can do the sunscreen. You have never seen a man walk so fast to the other end of the pool and back. I whispered down if she was ok. She gave me an ok sign again. She said you I said great.

Mr john came back with her hat. She thanked him put the hat on her face. Mr John did the polite thing and ask if he could apply the sunscreen again. My wife again said no touching. They both laughed and my wife said you know what I mean. Now my wife is very fair skinned and can burn easily. So this is not something she wouldn't normally do. I will skip the unimportant details and straight to the good parts. Mr john did the arms with the occasional back of the hand in the side boob. They were talking during the application I just wasn't listening. All I could think was this is sexy watching mr John apply sunscreen to my wife. Well he moved to the legs. Rather than remain standing he sat down in his chair between her legs. In the ten to fifteen minutes she was in this position she said whenever she took her foot off the ground the chair spun. So the first thing mr john did was lift her leg. As he did my wife almost pulled him out of his chair and face first into her pussy. She said that foots keeping my chair still. Mr john said sorry and bent down from the chair applying sunscreen on the foot and lower leg. He then turned and did the same to the other leg.

Now I'm thinking my wife is on pins and needles. Nope she told me that evening that somewhere between her feet and thighs the the applying of sunscreen she almost fell asleep. She said it felt so good and the cold sunscreen on her skin put her in another world. That explained why mr john continued talking and asking getting no response. He was saying things like I need to move your foot is that ok? I need to move you leg is that ok? He was say other things but I could not hear him. He put so much sunscreen on her lower legs I thought it look like butter on a oven roasted chicken and he just kept rubbing. Now he started on the thigh that was bent at the knee. I guess while applying to the lower leg he either moved her foot over or she did. Her entire pussy was on display. And the trimming job she did was great. Not a hair in sight. I was looking through my binoculars and she was definitely relaxed.

He worked from her knee to upper thigh. Again I could her worlds but not sentences. When he got up to the no touch area he stopped. He shook my wife's knee and asked loudly honey you want to do this area or you want me to finish your thighs. She said one word. Finish. So I was as worried she's awake. Mr john then swapped to the other thigh. I thought he could do me next with his abilities. Again he stopped at the no touch area. He again shook her other knee and said I quote "honey, do you want to do your personal area". She answered no. I heard that plain. He then asked "do you want me to finish your personal area". No answer. He asked again. Her response "sure". To his credit he said are you sure. She again said "sure". Mr john took the tube and squirted sunscreen from where he stopped on her right thigh across her pubic mound to the opposite thigh. He moved from between her legs to her right hip. I was like holy shit. I heard my wife say sure. So I grab the binoculars. He started on the thigh. When he would rub down her inside thigh he would let the side of his hand rub her hairless lips. Again her legs are really apart. I mean damn. She wasn't even trying to move. He continued rubbing in the sunscreen and letting his hand rub up and down her pussy. I am watching this through binoculars. He is definitely rubbing the left pinky and its neighbor. His left pinky would follow the outside of her pussy lip next to her thigh. The next finger he would extend letting it rub the entire length of both lips. I am watching this with my mind racing thinking my wife is passed out till mr john ask " is this ok?" "Should I stop". She answered "no". Mr john stopped. He asked again "is this ok?". She said yes. He said "you want me to stop". She said "no".

Now for the mind bender. My wife said here was her rationalization she was relaxed drunk getting a massage half sleep half relaxed if I wanted him to stop I would come outside. If I liked it I could watch. She said she wanted that car. She told me that Sunday. So now mr john started on the small bit of remaining hair rubbing small circles. He rubbed from her bellybutton to her asshole. Mr john did a thorough job. I do not think my wife had a spot from her navel to her asshole that didn't get an application of sunscreen. Now to the important question. There were several times that mr john did not rub but start rubbing sunscreen on her mound then run his hand flat down her pussy. He would separate his fingers running the middle two fingers straight down her slit with the outside fingers cradling her lips. He did this several times i watched through binoculars. I could not tell if a finger entered her or not. He was not talking and she was not moving a muscl. He paused several times and I swear I saw a bending finger. Well he finally moved to my wife's other thigh and finished in seconds.

Now he started her belly finished in seconds. He took the tube and squirted sunscreen over my wife's chest. I thought holy shit he's going to touch my wife's titties. My wife has very sensetive nipples. Erect in a flash. They were already erect. But holy shit. He asked my wife if she wanted to rub the sunscreen in. She answered "yes ". Mr john said ok the sunscreen is on your chest ready. My wife looked like she had two wet noodles for arms. She was getting it everywhere. Mr john then asked if she wanted help. At first she said no then laid her arms back to her side and said yes. Now mr john did an almost professional job with my wife's boobs. My wife laid there like a board. Her nipples tightened and erect. This application took several minutes. I noticed his trick with her nipples was he would run his hand over her tits spreading the sunscreen and catch her nipple between his middle two fingers and squeeze while continuing to rub. This would pull her nipple a little till he released. He did this many times during the process more than I could count. Most of his time was spent on her titties and pussy of course. Sunday my wife told me she had let things go too far. She said that mr John had moved her foot over exposing more between her legs. He also moved the chair over so that's why she was on complete display. She said after he did her thighs she was in heaven. From there on she was ok but really nervous. She told me when he would rub his fingers down her slit he would feel for her to be open. She said of course she was wet but she had planned to stop if he entered her. She said twice he was rubbing up and paused with his middle finger. Her words. He pushed with his middle finger till his finger tip to the knuckle entered. She said she cleared her throat had he stopped. She said the second time he had spent some time rubbing circles over her clit. She said this actually felt good as he was using his hand not fingers. She was really relaxed when he when with the fingers down her slit. She was wet now. When he was on the way up he slipped his finger to the second knuckle and curled it into her pussy. She said she gave him an angry low no. Never did it again. She also said that the sunscreen on the chest was not bad and that she noticed his nippled pinch and pull but that after rubbing every inch of her pussy she just locked up and the liquor had the wet noodle arm effect.

After finishing the front my wife was eager for the back. She rolled over on her own and he did the back quickly. Here is my opinion. My wife was drunk. We talked sunday and she fell asleep on the chair drunk/relaxed. Mr john took advantage of the situation. As I told my wife most elderly men would if you say yes and sure to rub your pussy and titties.

Here is the finally. While applying sunscreen on her back my wife and mr John started talking more as if the past twenty minutes was nothing. My wife asked mr john when was the last time he saw a naked woman. He said many years ago right after he retired. She said you know this never happened and will not happen again. He said honey you have made my lifetime today and if I died tonight I would put your name first on the gates of heaven for today. They both laughed. My wife is sitting in this chair with her knees pulled up pussy on display straight at john two feet away. I was amazed at how casual my wife was naked. When I asked her she said mr john was right once you've seen it once its the same again and again she was going to act as normal as possible. She said she did feel extra naked after removing every hair and mr john looking at her bare skin pussy.

My wife then said I better take a swim and sober up. Mr john stood up and asked if he could swim also. My wife said sure. She stood up and set right back down. She tried again but not as good as the first. She looked at mr john and said can you help balance me to the pool. No faking. That is my drunk wife I'm used to carrying around. Mr john smiled and said I will have to touch you. She said and I quote "you can touch me all over just get me to the pool". Mr John sat beside her wrapped his arm around my wife and lifted. They both stood and guess where mr johns hand was. Yep squeezing her right tit. As they were struggling to the pool mr john said "I can not wait to get in the pool and touch you where I want right?". My wife is laughing from the stumbling and literally shouts "yes".

They in fact both get in the pool but I could not get what was said nor what was really going on. They floated a lot leaned against the sides talking nothing I could tell was remotely erotic. After a while my wife heard her iPad been and said that's my text and I would be home in ten minutes. Mr john said he should head home. My wife said "no. You saved a damsel in distress". So I went downstairs after changing again. Watched a little ESPN. After awhile I opened the garage door walked through the kitchen and out to the pool.mr john was sitting by the pool in a chair drying. My wife was fully naked in the water. I asked what's going on with a concerned look. My wife using her drunk baby voice explained everything and ended with it was my suprise. She said mr john came to her rescue. We all sat around talking my wife remained nude the whole time. As mr john excused himself he was at her chair when my wife said "mr john". He turned around and she stood holding the hand rail turning. She said thanks for rescuing me and this will be the last time you see me naked. He laughed and asked for another turn. She did and he left.

Here's two more things. I convinced my wife to stay nude the remainder of our time outside. Includes grilling and eating with another short mr john visit. I did not find out till Sunday that my wife in fact let mr john touch her in the pool. She said that he kept pestering her that she promised he could touch her and he really wanted to hold her tits and touch inside her pussy. She said she allowed him five seconds of holding her tits. After that she said my clue of my husbands text. She said he really started begging and begging. Yes she did. She said he had put half his finger earlier and he brought this up. He also told her he would give me the cameras that he had taken pictures earlier. After the camera statement my wife relented. He wanted twenty seconds she said five. He agreed both cameras for five seconds each. She said it was like spin the bottle negotiations. He wanted to do this underwater my wife said no. He retrieved some oil my wife got on the first step of the pool put a floating noodle under her butt. She thought I was still upstairs. I missed this. Except my wife said if you want ten seconds you have to be naked. She said he was out of his shorts like they were on fire. She said she opened her legs and here comes Mr john. This description comes from my wife. She said rather than use a obgyn method he came up beside her cupped her pussy ran his hand/finger down her slit. He paused at her clit and got a free second of play before my wife said now or never. She said his middle finger slipped right in. She started counting and noticed his limp penis against her arm. She lost count and started again. She said he got a full thirty seconds and she said now. She said he lingered for several more seconds before pulling out his finger and licking it. She said I came out no more than three minutes later with mr john not wanting to get his hand wet because he had it on her pussy.

My wife has no regrets like last time. She feels like she did a once in a lifetime good deed for an older gentleman. Unlike our first erotic experience we can talk about it. She was talking to mr john yesterday when I got home like best friends. She was worried about letting mr john touch her and my thoughts. We have no problems. My wife received a box of two disposable cameras sunday morning on her car seat.

As I said before. I love my wife. And she earned that new ride.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:12 AM

Default nice one

nice one
The Following User Says Thank You to creativerotica For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 01:30 PM

Unlike our outing eight years ago (we never talk about) this day just keeps on giving. This happened August 9th. My wife and I will talk about snipers of what transpired that day. Also, mr john seems to be around now any time we are around the yard or pool. My wife tells me their conversations which is fun. One example he was talking to my wife that following monday about everyday thing when he mentioned/asked if she got the cameras he left in her car. She told him yes thank you. He asked if she was developing the film. She told him no that she destroyed both and burned them. He told her that was a shame. She said he would just have to keep his mental pictures. He said always and he will always remember how soft her pussy was and that he really enjoyed being allowed to enter her with his finger. She said he can talk to her about the entire day but to never mention fingering her again. Not mentioned since.

Last Saturday we were by the pool and I asked her about mr john fingering her. She did the same to me. She also said this is the one and only time she will tell me about it. She said it was very unpleasant drunk or not. She said he was a little rough, a cross between like searching like he lost his ring or an obgyn checking her cervix. She said when she started her countdown over she squeezed his finger which slowed him down till he pulled out. We will never discuss it again.

Another fun time is mr john talking to me. It seems like every chance we are alone he tells me something or mentions something to see how much my wife has told me. He is actually more fun to talk to than my wife. It is fun listening to his perspective. He trys to not divulge too much but gets right to it. Yet to tell me of his touching her "personal" parts. I may lead him that direction this evening if he shows up by my pool.

If I'm boring folks let me know and I can stop. I did not think I would have anything interesting to post once done with the actual surprise.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:45 PM

Thanked 3,386 Times in 135 Posts

What a hot story, you're a very lucky man. Would love to see pics of your beautiful wife.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lasthero15 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 04:13 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

I don't believe anyone who has read your stories is bored. It was very interesting and your wife made both you and Mr John happy. I can't see anything wrong with this.
In the past we've teased old men and commented later that they probably haven't seen or touched a naked women for many years. In fact some never have. In the past many people even had sex in their bedrooms in the dark or at least under covers and dressed. We know some like that.
Just don't pressure your wife and I'll bet someday she will talk about that day again. Also bet something similar will happen again. Hopefully you can get her to dress/ undress someplace else in public and tease both you and a few strangers. It does not have to involve touching to be exciting.
The part that amazes us is the amount both you and your wife drank. Two mixed drinks and my wife or I would have fallen in the pool and drowned. We love to play our games sober but my wife has pretended to be slightly drunk to make things exciting. Again, great story.
We'll be waiting for the next one.
We would have gotten rid of the film also. After all, where would you get it developed now days and who would you want to see those pictures? Well maybe us!
Could you see Mr John taking those films to the local drug store when he picks up his meds?

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 08-20-2014 at 04:19 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full