uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2014, 06:59 PM

Red face How I became a voyeur

Fifteen years ago, when I lived at my parents', my mother had promised our neighbors watering their plants during the time they were away on holiday.

One day I went with her to the apartment next door to fulfill this task. It was one of the hottest days of summer.

When we went into our neighbors', we heard some noises and a voice coming from the kitchen saying, "Mariana (the name of my mother), is that you? She replied:" Yes, that's me.

It was when, unexpectedly, Patricia, our neighbors' daughter, who had just married two months ago, came out of the kitchen wearing only a tiny set of sexy black lace lingerie. Everything happened so fast that, for a few seconds, no one had time to react. I didn't know if she was more surprised than us. I assumed that my mother thought that Patricia was with someone else in the department, so she avoided any comments about her nudity. The only thing Patricia was able to say, at the same time she desperately put on a white t-shirt she had in her hand, was: "I did not know your son was with you!"

Patricia had, at that time, 28 years old, straight, long brown hair and a great body because of her training, since she was almost professional tennis player.

While she was trying to explain what she was doing at her parents' (she had come alone to find some of her clothes), she tried unsuccessfully to cover her striking lingerie pulling down her t-shirt (it was so short that not even covered her belly button or her hips and let us see small and suggestive panties).

After two or three minutes chat (which must have seemed to her two or three hours), Patricia began to feel uncomfortable and got red with embarrasment by the fact that I was absolutely delighted staring fixedly at her (so as not to lose any detail). That was when she said, "I'd better get dressed." and she turned round and walked all the way to the bedroom making a big mistake because she also exhibited a full rear view.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:16 AM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife has a single friend, she's divorced, flirty, she has not had a steady since she seperated from her husband 8 years ago. Glenna is attractive, mid 40's, she teaches high school, she dresses like a nun so that might scare guys off. She invited us to dinner one night, luckily there was a football game on I could watch while they chatted in the kitchen.

During a break in the game I saw a Cosmo magazine on the coffee table, I picked it up and started turning pages, sometimes there is some hot stuff in there. I came upon a quiz, something like "How sexually daring are you", and Glenna had filled it out in pen, hmmmm. Some on the questions were 'how many sex partners have you had?', we had always gotten the impression that the reason Glenna divorced was that her husband cheated on her. Glenna had filled in "23". Have you ever had sex with more than one man in the same evening? Yes she had. Have you cheated on your SO?, Yes. Have you had sex with a co-worker at work? Yes. How often do you go commando? She checked off 'frequently'. Do you swallow? Yes. Her score on this test was in the super sexy range, I was a little surprised.

I wasn't paying attention and Glenna came in to room to offer me a beer, saw what I was reading and said "Un oh, now you know some of my secrets", and she put her finger over her lips as if to say 'keep it quiet". I nodded back.

No, I didn't even tell my wife, but Glenna was a lot more interesting to me from then on.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:21 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default In my college dorm room

In my freshman year in college, I shared a dorm room with a friend from the same high school. We had lofted beds, which were about 6 feet above the floor. Below that we had our desks and a couch. One night I had gone to bed before my roommate came home. I was not asleep when he came in with his girlfriend. She was average in the face but had a great set of tits and a good body, although I had never seen her wear anything modest. They didn't turn the lights on and I didn't acknowledge them.

I could her them whispering and she said "no, he is in here". My roomie assured her I was asleep. They moved to the couch below me and I could hear them making out but couldn't see anything. After a few minutes, she stood up and moved out from under the bed. She looked at me but I stayed completely still. After a moment, she took off her top then her bra. There was enough light from the window to see but it was still dark enough that they couldn't tell my eyes were open. She swayed around, shaking her big tits. Then my roommate came out and pulled off her shorts and panties. I could tell she had a thick bush but could not see any more details. She then dropped to her knees and started sucking him. I had a nice profile view.

Twice she stopped and looked at me but I never moved. Finally, my roommate got on the floor and she mounted him and rode him like a bucking bronco. When they finished she quietly got dressed and left. Neither one ever knew that I watched them.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:52 AM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Exclamation

^ha! That reminds me of similar stories from my college days... 2 to a room, and my roommate was getting more ass than a toilet seat from day 1....quite the player, that guy. Anyway, there was also some occasions where he and the girl he was with *thought* I was sleep when I really wasn't.... some of those occasions, I made sure to wear my contacts. This further helped give the illusion of me being sleep since I typically wore glasses...

Anyway, there was a time some years later when I helped him and the wife as they moved into a new house. It was surprising that I got a nice view out of this situation due to what the wife was wearing--- she has such a hot ass body, by the way...seriously, it's like a Beyonce-caliber ass and legs there, with great tits, but with a small wasitline....outstanding. Anyway, she had jeans and a shirt on that day, so I wasn't expecting to see anything good. She had no belt on with the jeans, and the shirt was tight if I recall...so there were plenty of moments where I could see a surprising amount of panties/ass in the back as she bent over to pick things up or push a heavy box across the ground or whatever. They were a bit on the plain side...white shiny material, perhaps satin. I was getting to see a good 4 or even 5 inches of panty down into her ass from the waist-band part. It was unbelievable and really getting to me...heh, it's getting me worked up just remembering it now as I type this...

At a certain point I had to start thinking of other things just so I wasn't sporting such an obvious full erection in front of them that day....but every time I got another look...that wonderful ass and panties...occasionally she'd perhaps realize she may have been showing and would pull her pants back up in the back... oh this visual was killing me. It would be one of many times where I went home and had a serious jerk-off session while thinking of her.

-------------
*Ah, there was actually another one more recently---I was at their house, and "Wife" was cooking dinner; they of course offered me some of the dinner once it was all done.... in the kitchen, it was just me and her as I got my plate and began picking out some of the food...(he was in another room at this time) I turned and noticed she was bent straight over at the waist, getting something from a lower shelf or the floor, I'm not even sure what it was....but this afforded that same view from years earlier. She had some jeans and a shirt....and the panties were riding up again in this situation. These panties were a bit more interesting to me; it was red or pinkish in color, lace, high-cut, frilly edges.... with the lacy part it was quite see-thru as well, and I noticed a bit of the white tag underneath. Even though the panties were better here, this wasn't as good as the older story I mentioned above, since this view only lasted a few seconds.

Last edited by Dookieman; 02-23-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:26 PM

I had to cut down a few branches in a tall tree earlier today. I was by myself, so I went to the neighbor to ask them to stop by in 10 minutes (in case I fell or got hurt).

When the door opened, I expected the high school son to answer, but it was the neighbor's daughter. She is about to graduate high school (just turned 18), and she was holding back dog from running out the door. She was also only wearing a pair of pink and yellow panties, a white tank top, and no bra. She bent down to get the dog and showed me her nice C cups all the way down.

She seemed a little shy but said she would stop by and check on me later and tried to play it cool. Her pokie nipples said otherwise though.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:40 AM

Long story short. my wife's sister, so my SIL is on our phone plan to help save her money. She is a bad spot financially. She is also not very tech savvy and is not aware that she has her "my photo stream" setting turned on in icloud. She uses my apple id so she can access apps, but I just discovered an even better benefit. She must have taken the pictures below for her boyfriend.

Thanks SIL!
Attached Thumbnails
SIL1.JPG   SIL2.JPG  

Old 04-05-2014, 11:28 AM

Thanked 6,699 Times in 273 Posts
Default SIL

Lucky you! Be sure to save anything you get on a flash drive and then delete them off your phone. Just in case you are busted. You know that you eventually will be. You will at least have a back up to enjoy later.
Good luck & keep all of us up to date with your finds.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2014, 03:32 PM

yeah, already done. And I check frequently for new gems. Will upload anymore I get.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gtk17602 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2014, 05:13 PM

Location: In the middle of no where in the mountains of the western US
Default My OOPS moments

Over my 50 plus years, I’ve had several OOPS viewings. The first one happened when I was at a friend’s house. He had an older sister in high school that was very pretty. Curtis and I were supposed to be out scorpion hunting (we used to sell them to a college professor for 5 cents each. On a good weekend, we could collect between 1,000 to 1,500 and back in the 1960s, $50-$75 a weekend was darn good money. This particular a storm rolled in very fast and we headed to Curtis’ house. About 10 minutes after we got there, his sister walked out of the bathroom/shower stark naked with a towel wrapper around her hair. When she realized we were there, she just froze in her tracks about 10 feet from us. I learned that day what a true blonde was as she was a true blonde.

In college, a group of us were out by the local river, drinking and having a party. I had to take a leak, so I headed off to the other side of all the cars. I rounded a large boulder and began to unzip when I saw a girl with her pants down getting ready to pee. She was in a couple of my classes. There we were, me with my dick sticking out and her with her pants down and dark bush. The week in class, she kept looking over at me and smiling.

A third time was when I was married to my first wife Emily. We were staying at her sister’s house for a weekend family gathering. She had a cousin who was a real knockout with a zipper busting figure. It was late and I thought everyone had gone to bed. I was hungry and thought I would slip down to the kitchen and steal a bite to eat. I didn’t realize that her cousin was sleeping on the sofa and as I headed through to the kitchen, I heard a sound from sofa. When I peeked over the back of the sofa, Emily’s cousin was lying there naked, fingering herself and was in the midst of cumming. I stood still for a few moments knowing I should run, but couldn’t. Her gorgeous breasts were heaving up and down and her body was convulsing as three of her fingers worked in and out of her beautiful looking pussy. For the sake of discretion, I quickly returned to the bedroom without ever getting anything to eat. Emily was asleep, so I slipped to the bathroom and took care of my need as I closed my eyes and visualized what I had just seen.

Last edited by Fango; 04-06-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:01 PM

Thanked 5,204 Times in 366 Posts

My wife at the time just returned from a vacation in NY. That weekend a male friend came over to spend the night. As I got home that night the photos came back from the developers. (Remember that?) I separated some nudes into a different folder. While I was getting ready I asked my wife to show him our pictures. She genuinely handed him the wrong envelope. I swear hie reply was 'should I be looking at these?'. She sn*tched them back but too late... She took it well but he was wide eyed all night...

Tags
accidental, oops, suprise

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022