uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2013, 12:02 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

Similar circumstances to the above post, a high end boutique, who is one of my IT customers, was putting on a charity fashion show. They asked me to help them set up the sound, one of my sub-specialties, because the system at the venue, a restaurant, was very antiquated. We selected the music, I rented the equipment and went the day before he event and set it up, no problem, except that the only place to set up the PC was in the area they were going to use for a dressing room. But I set it up so all they had to do was start it, pause when they needed, and restart, I wasn't even needed, one of the women who worked at the store was pretty tech savy, so I showed her how to run it. I went out and sat in the audience, just in case.

Of course right before the show was to start the music stops, total panic. I go into the dressing room, the models are all customers, not professionals, and they are all in the 20's and hot. When I walk in several of the girls squealed and covered up, but the store owner yelled out that they needed me there, get used to it. The problem was someone had unplugged the notebook PC for a hair dryer and when the battery ran out the music stopped. I got it started in minutes trying to keep my head down so not to look like a creep with a dozen hot women in various stages of undress, several topless. I told the owner all was OK and started to leave, she said "you, Stay! Sit there and I'll que you, we don't have time to run it".

So there I sat for 2 hours, and I got to bill them for it.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:12 AM

I have another theater story...

Was working an outdoor show as the backstage sound engineer for mic wrangling. We had a box truck backed up to the stage to serve as "tech world" with the amps and wireless racks. My night was spent sitting in this trailer reading a book and glancing at the receivers for any signs of trouble (low batt).

Well, at one point in the show, one of the hotter actresses needed to do a fast change. The decided to use the tech trailer but because a portion of the audience could see into it, I was asked to hold up a sheet at the front while she changed. As I was facing her, I got to see her leopard print bra and panties several nights in a row. I think they were her lucky show undies... I also got to to see her ass up close as I helped her into her mic each night (due to costume, she wore it inside her yoga pants at the waist). We're still friends on facebook

What I wouldn't do to smell the pussy juice in those show panties after day 4.....

Yes, I love working in theater.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:53 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

I detailed it after it happened, but I once had a former co-worker who posted a selfie picture of herself in a boobless fishnet bodysuit to Facebook. She took it down within hours, but not before I saved it. In the time since, I accidentally deleted it.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor2525 View Post
When me and my wife got married, we put those cameras on the tables so all the guests could document their experience of the wedding. They were to leave the cameras on the table and we would collect them in the morning before we left for our honeymoon. Long story short, a couple of YEARS later, lol we get the pictures developed and SHAZAM .... her Maid of Honor's boyfriend had taken a full nude picture of her and forgot about it. I still have the picture. Now every time I see her, I think about that beautiful thick latin bush and huge DD titties. I wish I could show you all on here but sorry. LOL
why not photoshop it to blur the face. Then you could post the pic.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iceman7770516 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2014, 04:32 AM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts

Not too far off topic but I have two stories that both happened over the last month that were a bit funny & hot.

1)
Just the other day at about noon, I got a client call on my mobile (I run my own small business so look after most aspects), the caller was an older lady (maybe early 60's) that I had just been talking to the previous evening. Anyway, I answer the phone with an enthusiastic "Hi Janey" and wait for a response.. but didn't get one. Then I can hear her giggle in the background, so I say "Hello" again and wait quietly.

Now I can hear her more clearly.. and she starts moaning. I turned up the handset volume and no doubt about it, she is screwing either herself, her hubby, or someone else, and she is really having a good time (come to think of it, she might have been getting eaten out). I'm pretty much certain she has done an accidental pocket-redial on my number, and then noticed after about 40 seconds - when the phone hangs up from her side (and I go and have a spank).

So, I didn't see something I wasn't meant to, but I sure heard something, and it was just as good, if not better.

2)
A few years back I worked for a pretty big company with a lot of hot staff. Anyway, we had an office junior called Kelly who started with us when she was 16 and would be about 25 now. She is a tiny thing - perfectly proportioned, but tiny. I would often fantasize about how nice it would be to have her bouncing up and down on my cock - I imagine she is as tight as they come and dirty to the core.

I've remained facebook friends with her since we both moved on, and just a few weeks back I saw something I shouldn't have, along with a bunch of people I expect.

Kelly was recently married and was also away on a business trip according to what I had seen on facebook. Up on my newsfeed comes a picture posted by her hubby, onto her wall (sorry to any people that have managed to avoid facebook and have no idea what I'm talking about).

It was a full frontal photo of himself, totally naked. There is a caption comment saying "I bet you're looking forward to getting some of this when you get home babe?". In the photo, he is holding his semi-erect cock, and it is fucking huge!! (at least 9-10" and thick). The photo stayed up for almost a full day before it vanished.

In hindsight, I should have saved a copy, but you know, it was a photo of dude, and I'm not into dudes. There were no comments added to it and I'm sure someone close to them would have worded him/her up if they had not noticed.

So now - whenever I think of her, or see something on facebook from her, all I can think about is how hot it would be to see her getting her hips dislocated and lungs punctured on a regular basis, by her new hubby.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:26 PM

Thanked 16,255 Times in 1,136 Posts

I just remembered this one; it happened about 6 years ago. I was at a friend's wedding really early. My wife and I were supposed to be setting up a video camera and stuff, when the bride poked her head out of a room and asked us for help.

My wife went in and the bride said, "no, I need both of you," so I went in, too.

She was mostly in her dress, everything was covered, but she couldn't get the buttons herself in the back, of course. My wife was like, "Don't you have a personal attendant or bridesmaids here to help?" She said that they were ALL late, every single one of them. Even the bride's mother was late because she was stuck until the other late people could give her a ride (the whole wedding was a disaster, by the way).

As my wife was trying to button the buttons, the bride was freaking out about a loose thread that she spotted across her chest. She told me to find where it was coming from and rip it off. I told her it looked like it was going down the front of her dress so maybe my wife should get it.

The bride said, "I don't have the patience to care for your prudishness right now--just get it out," so I pretended to be careful, but I looked down the front of her dress and saw her tiny breasts and really tiny areolas and nipples. I then discovered that the thread was just loose and probably from a scarf she had on earlier. I told her I didn't actually see anything when I was looking around, and she totally believed me.

My wife said, "That was the weirdest 10 minutes of my life," and I agreed. I never told her what I saw, and frankly I forgot about it, but it's kind of a funny story that was the last thing I would have expected.

It was fun seeing her during the wedding and knowing what was under her dress.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:19 PM

Default Helping a friend

This was back in the 70s when I was in grad school. We were helping some friends move and part of the moving was to pack up his darkroom equipment and files. While he was taking some stuff out to the truck, I came across a bunch of 35 mm negatives sitting on the bench. Out of curiosity, I held them up to the light and discovered that they pictures of a nude woman in various poses, including some wide open crotch shots. I stuck them in my pocket and hoped that he wouldn't miss them, or would think they were lost in the move. Eventually I was able to print them myself and was surprised to find that I had a dozen nude photos of his wife. I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to see them... and the subject never came up.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:40 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default A Friend

Ironhorse,
You call yourself a friend of his. I don't think so!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2014, 05:07 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Years ago, a friend and I used the same photographic darkroom. It was a very professional darkroom, with a huge, multi-compartment sink for washing prints.
One time I came to use the darkroom, and in one of the smaller sinks were a number of test strips of full nudes of his wife, whom I knew well. I was surprised at how large her boobs were, since she always dressed in very loose clothes...

DR
Old 02-17-2014, 02:45 PM

Thanked 2,252 Times in 130 Posts
Thumbs up

awesome thread, beautiful stories, keep them coming pls..
The Following User Says Thank You to laz3boy For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, oops, suprise

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s