Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedned View Post
Great post Ripstar. My wife is comfortable with her breasts bared on the beach but her pussy will be a challenge, though she has confessed to allowing a couple of work colleagues to peek up her skirt in the past so she has in in her.
Zedned, what kind of peeks has she given her colleagues? Enough to show pussy or just sexy undies?
Old 04-28-2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife will do topless beach, no problem, although having one of her 3rd grade students walk up to her 3000 miles from home was a setback. But bottomless is reserved for guys who get an 'accidental' peek.
Piecenick, do you have any ‘accidental’ peek stories?
Old 04-29-2018, 07:29 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackman View Post
It is one of the horniest things I have known seeing these guys take in my wife's most intimate area without her knowing.
For me it was one of the funniest things!

My wife and I had just arrived to the nudist resort, had undressed and picked a couple of lounge chairs right in front of the pool. There were maybe a foot or two between lounge chairs; and next to me on my right was a gentleman, sunbathing naked and minding his own business. My wife was standing next to me naked by the lounge chair on my left. She asked me where the suntan lotion was; I told her it was somewhere in the bag, which happened to be sitting on the ground in the small space between my lounge chair and the one to my right. I guess I should have grabbed it and handed it to her, but at the time I was busy checking out the scenery. So she walked over, stood between my chair and our neighbor's, grabbed the bag and sat in on my chair. Being that the chair was low, she bent over in a half squat to search through it. Turning away from the gentleman on my right.

It took me about a second to realize that my wife's apple was facing directly over, and within a foot, to the gentleman to my right. Being that she was in a bent-over half-squat, he could literally see "up her ass": pussy, anus; up close and unobstructed. I knew for a fact she was completely unaware of it. I saw the priceless expression on his face of complete "wowness!" Finally he cracked and giggled. My wife turned around and turned red when she realized she had just "pussy-mooned" this man up close and personally. He then cracked a joke about my wife's "moon" blocking his sun; and she broke out laughing. "Oops!"

Over the years a lot of people have seen my wife "open" in nudist circles. That gentleman is the only person who can actually say he's seen her open up close! We all actually got a good laugh out of it. Luckily my wife had been naked around so many people at that point that she didn't freak out at all. She thought it was actually quite funny.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 01:53 PM

Thanked 4,610 Times in 411 Posts
Default Close close up

I may have posted this elsewhere, but it bares repeating.

We were at a nudist resort and a hot friend of ours came over to chat with my wife. This friend is always 100% shaved and has amazing external pussy lips. She was standing next to my wife about a couple feet from me. When I looked up from my book there were those lovely lips right in front of me, and because of my hat brim she couldn't see where I was looking and no doubt assumed I was still reading. So I got to feast my eyes for at least two minutes at that close range. Sometimes life just throws you a treat.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
So I got to feast my eyes for at least two minutes at that close range.
The same thing has happened to me. When you're at the nudist resort/beach sitting down and another nudist walks up to you or your SO, gets in your personal space and starts talking standing up; I don't think they always realize the "view" they're presenting you with. Essentially their genitals are right in your line of vision. Being that people liked talking to my spouse and often stopped by, I've had a fair share of genitals "in my face." However, being that it was sometimes also men, I've had an equal amount of less enjoyable "dick in my face."

Another funny episode for me was one time at the nudist resort. There were a few people swimming in the pool. This one lady climbed out of the pool ahead of me. She was likely unaware that I was right behind her, as I was swimming underwater and also unaware she was in front of me. For whatever reason, she stopped halfway up the ladder. When I emerged from underwater, grabbed the ladder and hauled myself up, I came "face-to-ass" with her backside. I was actually so close that if I had launched myself up with any more strength, my face and her ass would have connected. After the initial "holy shit" from this unexpected encounter, the woman gave me a weird "wtf?" look before turning to the side and quickly proceeding up the ladder. But at that point it was too late; it was short but I saw everything between her butt cheeks. And less than half a foot away from my face.

It's those moments that make nudism so much fun. One moment you're just minding your business; the next you get an unexpected close range gape lol!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 09:13 PM

Thanked 4,610 Times in 411 Posts
Default oh yes

Yeah, there used to be a guy at our local beach who would talk to people (especially women) standing right in front of them with his legs spread. Not my kind of close and personal.

I had a very similar experience with a woman coming out of a hot tub. We were chatting in the tub and both decided to leave. I was right behind her as she was going up the ladder and suddenly she stopped to say hi to a friend. My face was inches away from her huge, lovely, tanned ass that had water dripping off of it, glistening in the sunlight. Ahhh. I really don't understand why all guys aren't nudists.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Ahhh. I really don't understand why all guys aren't nudists.
LOL! As a nudist enthusiast, when I read posts about "showing the wife" or "seeing other people's wives" naked, I can't help but giggle sometimes. In the nudist world, and particularly if you have a confident wife, the nude beach or resort is like a "one-stop shop" where all those things can easily happen. Literally hundreds or more people have seen my significant other completely naked. I have seen other people's wives naked; some from every angle and proximity. I have seen a lot of dick too; but that's a small price to pay jk!

But yeah...nudism is where it's at!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2018, 01:25 AM

It always goes the same way with my wife. We arrive at a nude beach and she says that she wont show off today.

Then she sits facing the beach walkers and opens up a bit, watching if she gets any interest. She then picks a couple of "victims" and when they show some interest (and she always does gets a lot of interests) she opens up for maximum viewing. Then she goes solo walking to any area where she can lie back on the rocks and show off.

Always been the same for 30 years and she's always fun to be with on the beach and afterwards as well.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel11r View Post
Zedned, what kind of peeks has she given her colleagues? Enough to show pussy or just sexy undies?
Some years ago when she was around 23/24 she and a fried were working in an office with a guy who would "drop" things on the floor and joke about looking up their skirts when on his hands and knees picking stuff up. My wife's friend flirtatiously would open her legs to flash upskirt. He admitted to them going to the gents to knock one out. I think this caught their interest and my wife told me about how she would join in and flash also. The things she told me still gets me hard now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zedned For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 10:10 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel11r View Post
Piecenick, do you have any ‘accidental’ peek stories?
A few, most I didn't learn about till well after the event. I used to have this friend who had a 'trophy' wife, she was 15 years younger, a model with a hell of a figure. Frequently Ron and I would meet after work for a few drinks and Ron would brag about how great sex was with his hottie wife. My wife and I have a great sex life, but I'm just not the type to talk about it, what happened in the bedroom, or wherever else we screw, is not to be shared with acquaintances. However, this one time Ron was going on and I one-upped him, my wife not 'model' gorgeous, but she was more than multi-orgasmic, her BJ's were incredible, her pussy was tight and always wet and she would have sex as often as I wanted. All pretty much true.

One night we were getting each other turned on and I told her about my conversation with Ron, she kept saying "I can't believe you told him that", but I could tell that my bragging aroused her greatly. She really liked the idea that Ron would think of her a little different in the future.

Months later, she told me that the next time we saw Ron and his wife she went without panties and 'accidentally' flashed her trimmed pussy to him. She said she acted very coy, but she could tell she got his attention.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample