Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2018, 07:18 AM

Any more Friday adventures Jane?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2018, 04:16 AM

Thanked 3,375 Times in 246 Posts
Default A Real Dinner Surprise for All

It was our tenth anniversary, and I wanted to surprise my wife with a Friday dinner out at a nice white table restaurant. She, in turn, wanted me to enjoy a surprise, and wore a nice, gold satin, button-up the front blouse with the buttons undone just below her braless massive double-D boobs. Since she wanted to surprise me with this secretive look, she wore a zipped up coat over the blouse. Once we arrived at the restaurant and were seated at the table, she slowly and discretely unzipped and slipped off her coat to expose that sexy gold, satin blouse. Her tits were hard and dark, and could be seen so slightly through that thin satin material. In addition, I could see from the side her boobs and some of her tit through the gapped opening on the partially unbuttoned blouse. I was going nuts looking at those bare boobs and tits. We were in the corner of the restaurant, and no one except the male waiter had much of a view. However, he seemed to be very attentive to our needs that evening. I was certain that he got some of the same shots that I had privy to. After our dinner I could hardly wait to get my wife home to complete the evening. As we stood to get prepared to leave, I was helping her with putting her coat back on. As she reached back with both arms to slide the jacket on, I suppose it was just too much of a tight strain on the remaining fastened front buttons, and they all popped open in unison with those bare boobs and tits protruding out in all their magnanimous glory. Most everyone in that restaurant had a full, unobstructed view of those babies. My wife couldn't even begin to cover up for a few seconds, because her arms were fully extended reaching behind her for the arm holes of the coat. She let out a gasp (attracting even more attention from the restaurant patrons and staff), and as quickly as possible, slipped the jacket on and closed it by wrapping it as tightly around her as was feasible. She turned beet red, and we scurried out of the business as fast as our legs would carry us. She said, "Oh, I am sooo embarrassed!" I told her (while suppressing a laugh) not to worry about it. I continued by saying you made all the guys' evenings and made all the women so jealous with your stupendous boobs and tits. With that we headed home and had outrageous sex.
Attached Thumbnails
Carol Topless in Blue Dinim (3).JPG  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2021, 03:52 AM

Thanked 1,297 Times in 99 Posts
Default Weekend at a Nudist Resort

My wife and I needed a break from life's stresses, and one of our best releases is a visit to a nudist resort. When we go to a nude resort, we always like to attend the dances. Most nudist begin the dances dressed in very sexy outfits and eventually these clothes slowly but surely fall by the wayside. Such was the case this night. I started out in only a beach wrap on my lower bod, and my wife started out with a very low cut dress that barely covered her boobs and ass. As she danced, the lower portion of her ass would gradually get uncovered as she wiggled and raised her hands, and her boobs would fall out of the low cut dress one by one. She finally got tired of tugging on the skirt to cover her ass and also tired of continually putting her boobies back in the dress top. So, the answer was to pull the dress off and become totally naked. She was wearing no bra or panties, so there was nothing left on her bod whatsoever.

We didn't know anyone at the dance, but started talking with another couple sitting at our table. They lived at the nudist resort and loved their lives there. It seemed that as we lost our clothes that evening, they did as well. The lady was significantly younger than the man, and she was nicely built and good looking. He seemed to be perhaps 20 years older than her and was not particularly in great shape. However, they seemed to get along well and had been together for almost a decade. After a short while, he asked my wife to dance, and she agreed. So, I likewise asked his lady for a dance, and we also took the floor. It seemed before long that we were alternating our dances with our partners with one another. After a few slow dances, the lady began to grind her pussy into my dick. It didn't take long before my dick started becoming erect. She seemed to be enjoying the reaction and kept grinding away. I also noted that the guy was grabbing my wife's ass and boobs as he danced with her. She was not pushing him away, but wasn't grinding her pussy into his dick either. At about 1:00 a,m., the dance concluded. The couple said that they were going to stop off by the hot tub before turning in. We all were already naked, and the hot tub was close by, so it seemed like a good idea. The couple's home in the resort was very close to the hot tub, and the guy offered to go get drinks for everyone. He returned with very large straight drinks on the rocks. As we drank those drinks and soaked in the hot tub, we all became very drunk. I guess there is something about straight booze and hot tubs that take their toll. I could see that as my wife experienced some alcohol reduced inhibitions, because the guy was grabbing feels fairly liberally. I couldn't say much, because his lady was coming onto me pretty heavy, and I was enjoying playing with her boobs and pussy. She in turn was laying into me and stroking my dick. Upon finishing our drinks, the couple invited us to their place for a final nightcap. My wife was swaying from drunkenness and said that we should get home. I was having fun, and I responded that one more little drink would not hurt. So, we headed over to their place.

We still didn't bother putting on any clothes. After all, we were at a nudist resort. Once there, the guy started talking about how he had had ER, and how his wife was still young enough that she wanted an active sex life. He continued on by telling us that he had had a pump inserted in his penis shaft that allowed him to get an erection on command and keep it up as long as he and/or she desired. His lady added that sex had never been so great -- even compared with men in their 20's. She told us that she almost always has multiple climaxes and has had as many as five or six climaxes. She said that once they have one round, he is good to go immediately for another round. I could tell that my wife was interested in this newly discovered method of long-lasting and very frequent sexual intercourse. She was saying things like, "Let me get this straight ..." Or something similar to, "You can keep an erection for how long?" Before I knew what hit me the other lady was climbing all over me. She was breathing heavy and grabbing and stroking my dick. I told her that I didn't have a pump, and that she couldn't expect an endless erection. She whispered that that was O.K. -- she told me she just liked to have strange every once in awhile, and she wanted me badly. I started fingering her as we stood there. I suppose my wife saw me getting pretty involved, and she must have been wondering exactly how good that guy's pump was. Pretty soon I saw her laying back as he kissed her tits and boobs and he began fingering her. Then they stood up with his arms and hands reaching from around her backside, and he was feeling her off from stem to stern. In the meantime, I was getting a mouthful of the lady's boobs as I fingered her. After a short while,I saw my wife leaning forward with legs spread more than shoulder width and holding onto the backside of a chair as the guy was working on her boobs and pussy. Then I heard what sounded like a small pump. Almost immediately I heard a groan from my wife. I thought, he must have pumped that bad boy up and inserted it. He then was slowly pumping her from behind. i pushed the lady back onto the sofa and climbed aboard. She was wet and ready for a good fucking. I positioned myself where I could also see the guy and my wife going at it. They were building a very rapid rhythm, and I knew my wife was getting to the point of climaxing. Her moans and groans also indicated that it was on its way. I also was beating a steady pace with my lady. She was beginning to climax herself. I was doing my best to hold back my climax to provide her with a workout somewhat similar to what her man always provided her. During this period, my wife was experiencing a second climax as he had moved to a missionary position with her on a second sofa. The lady then told me that she wanted to give me a blow job. I warned her that if she did, the night for us might be all over. She responded that she just enjoyed working guys up with her mouth when it was a natural stimulation. She said that I could blow my load all over her if I desired. I told her that I would like for her to eat me at first. She agreed and said, "Pull out and blow whatever is left all over me when you want." I agreed. In the meantime, the guy had pulled one of my wife's legs up in the air and was sideways screwing her. She looked very, very tired as I heard her climaxing for a third or fourth time. I had lost count. This lady was giving me great head, and seemed to be enjoying it more than my wife ever does. She was very adapt at keeping me at the edge of blowing my load, but could back off to prolong the exercise. Eventually, she started working it very hard, and I let go. She swallowed the first few shots, and then I pulled out and shot all over her head and face and down her chest, boobs and tits. She was taking the shots running down her and wicking them off of her with her finger and licking them off with her tongue. My wife was now turned over on all fours, and the guy was giving it to her from the rear again. I was amazed that she could still take any more. The lady said, "Come to our shower and wash me off." I said that maybe I should stay nearby in case my wife was ready to leave. She laughed and said that her man was just getting started. So we went to the shower and lathered each other up with soap. We slathered against each other for a while, and she asked if I wanted to nail her in the shower. I told her that unfortunately I was done. She accepted that.

As we returned to the great room, the guy had my wife laying up on the table while he was standing and giving it to her again. The guy was like the Ever-Ready Bunny. He was fucking my wife silly. I asked his wife if he came continuously. She said that at his age, he only came once each evening. I told her that was really a good thing, because the way he and my wife were going at it, there would be cum all over the place. She laughed and agreed. My wife climaxed once more while on the table, but I could tell that it was not as intense as her earlier climaxes. He then asked if she would like to retire to the bed and spend the night. He suggested that I go ahead and take his lady back to our motor home. My wife said that she appreciated the offer, but she was really way too sore to continue. She said that 8 or 9 climaxes in one evening was enough. He seemed disappointed. His lady said that she would like to do me again. I told her the feeling was mutual. But my wife said that she had to get back to our motor home and get some rest. So, we kissed our new partners for that evening good-by and headed back to our motor home. My wife was staggering a little from the alcohol, but mostly from being weak after the climaxes. In addition, she was walking a little bow legged. She said that she was sore as hell. I told that guy must have calluses on his dick. She replied that he must have. I asked if she really had gotten 8 or 9 climaxes. She said that she thought she had gotten at least that many. I told her that I felt so inferior. She said that she would welcome such a surgery for my dick shaft. I replied that I would have to do some research on that one. As we departed the couple's home, they had said that we must get together the next night. I asked my wife if she wanted a repeat performance of this night the next evening. She said, "No way! I feel like I have been gang banged by ten guys in one stint!" I laughed.

The next day, the couple came by for a visit and asked about that forthcoming evening. My wife was sitting there nude on the couch with her legs partially spread and her pussy beet red. She spread her legs out a little further and responded, "Does this pussy look like it is ready for another fuck? Maybe, just maybe, in a week." We all laughed. So, we promised to look them up the next time we visit that nude resort, but I am uncertain that my wife will opt for another such fucking. She might put a limit on the number of climaxes the next time around.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample