Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2018, 06:21 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Events went in unexpected ways

In my whole life, including almost 30 years of marriage, the truly amazing events almost always came as a total surprise. Every once in a while, I’ve been able to plan something exciting and have it work out the way I planned, but far more often, the best stuff ends up being completely unexpected.

I’m not talking about great sex after a date night, that kind of plan usually works out as expected. I’m talking about ending up naked in a hot tub with your wife and her best friend, or a quiet night hanging out with a neighbor turning into a naked game of truth or dare.

I will get things started with a few brief stories, and hope to both hear your stories and find out if I’m the only one who doesn’t seem to be able to plan things, but is happy to go along when the surprising stuff happens.

SIL naked hot tubbing: one of my wife’s sisters and I have always lightly teased each other about nakedness going back to a strip poker game 20 years earlier. We had a hot tub at the time, and any time it came up in conversation, if we were alone or with my wife, she would make comments that we were probably in there naked all the time. I would tease back that she was welcome to join us anytime. It was totally harmless, zero chance of cheating, and my wife would join the joking if she was there. That said, I was absolutely trying to figure out how to get her into the hot tub naked, she was and still is, cute, nice body, and a really fun girl.

Probably ten different times I thought that night would be the night it happened. Big parties, small get togethers, her staying with us for a few days, she’s got a new BF, she just broke up with her BF, whatever. But any time I actually had the thought, or tried to engineer it, it would inevitably fail.

And then, one random night in the middle of the week she was over at our house. Nobody was drinking or anything like that, I think we were just watching TV. My wife reminded me that I should check the hot tub because I had just refilled the floating disinfectant thing the other day and I said that as long as I was going out there, I would probably get in and enjoy it. I asked if anyone wanted to join me and my wife said no, and my SIL said maybe, which I took to mean no, so I walked out myself.

I did the dipstick thing first because if the chemicals were wrong I wasn’t going to get in, and after dipping it I went back into the changing room to look at it under the light. As I was holding the stick up to read it, my wife’s sister walked in and asked if the chemicals were good. I said they were, the color was right, and asked if she wanted to take a soak. She said that she did, and then started undressing. This was one of the rare times where the hot tub was discussed and some joke about skinny dipping wasn’t made.

I knew she didn’t have a bathing suit and assumed she would just keep her underwear on, so I started getting undressed too. I actually felt like I should say something, so I started to tell her that I hoped my joking about skinny dipping didn’t make her uncomfortable. Literally as I was starting to say this, she reached behind her back and popped the clasp on her bra and threw it on the floor with her other clothes.

I stopped mid-sentence and before I could figure out what to say next she had pushed her panties to the floor and was walking past me to get into the hot tub. I got naked and climbed in with her. We hung out talking for 30 minutes or so and then climbed out and kept talking as we got dressed. When we rejoined my wife a few minutes later it never even came up that we had been skinny dipping.

She was naked in our hot tub a few more times before we moved, and every time it happened it was totally unexpected.

Am I the only one that this happens to?
Old 04-21-2018, 06:55 PM

Default What will happen?

We have some friends that when we hang out together, we are never sure what’s going to happen. At one end of the spectrum, we might play cards, get drunk and crash on the couch. On the other hand we might all end up naked in bed together with a lot of fondling but no swapping. A request for a flash or blow job after losing a hand of cards might be quickly lead to a flash or blow job, or an elbow to the ribs and an admonishment not to make everything about sex.

I have many examples of each, but I will stick to the ones that turned into nakedness.

Strip darts: We are hanging out in their garage playing darts. We are all pretty buzzed, and my wife starts missing the board at least once every throw. My friend jokes, “we have a rule in the garage that if you miss the board you have to take off an article of clothing.” I am totally expecting the elbow response, but instead my wife says ok and kicks off her shoes. I still have no idea where this is going, and assume she will object before stripping any further.

And because she is stripping, everyone just goes along with the rule which my friend later told me he had just made up on the spot because she had missed the board so many times. My wife continued to miss the board and within a few minutes she was faced with taking off her shirt which would expose her boobs. She had taken off her bra under her shirt on the last throw, so I assumed this is where she would hit the brakes, but she totally surprised me and pulled off her shirt, twirled it over her head, and threw it into a far corner of the garage. She stood topless with her hands on her hips and declared that she sucks at darts.

Now that there was actual nudity the night became a bit more predictable. My wife being topless led to the other wife being topless. Which led to everyone eventually being naked although it took a while. I was in heaven, we were just hanging out playing darts with two topless chicks who were eventually naked.

Later in the evening we saw boob sucking between the girls, some blow job sharing, and both girls got fingered by both guys. Oh and we fucked in the same room, but separated by a few feet.

Again, a total surprise.
Old 04-21-2018, 10:40 PM

Thanked 25,459 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default GRITS

See HOW IT ALL STARTED-- THREAD
Old 04-22-2018, 01:07 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Not as exciting as the above, but exciting for me, anyway:

In college, my then-gf and her friend stayed at my house over spring break for a few nights. The women were roommates back on campus, and even though I had seen the roommate in a bra a few times, it was never more than that, even though my gf tried to get her naked a few times, but failed.

The first night that we were at my house for spring break, it was very late, probably 2am, and we were all fighting sleep. My gf and I were in the bed with our clothes on when the roommate said, "how can you possible sleep in clothes?" and took off EVERYTHING in view of us, climbed under her blankets, and slept naked. But the other few nights, she slept in her clothes, and back on campus she slept in pjs, and I never even saw her in a bra ever again--always fully clothed. My gf and I never understood why she got naked that one night. We weren't even drunk or anything, just super tired. I loved the brief view through tired eyes, though, wow.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:10 AM

Default Suddenly naked

About 25 years ago I was at a 4th of July party. There were a ton of people there including my GF (now wife) and a bunch of friends from all over the place. The year before, a few of us had ended up playing a strip game in the backyard late night after almost everyone had left, and it was a running joke at this year’s party. All day long people would ask when the strip games were going to start and although nobody seemed to be taking it seriously, it was fun hearing everyone talk about it, and made me think we might be able to engineer a repeat.

I was standing in the garage smoking a doobie with 2 girls and a friend of mine, and of course the topic came up (I probably was the one who brought it up) and there was general agreement that it didn’t feel like it was going to happen this year. One of the girls said that she couldn’t imagine getting naked in the backyard with a lot of people around, so I joked that there wasn’t very many people in the garage so maybe we should do that instead.

Without saying a word, one of the girls took off her t shirt, removed her bra, and then pushed her shorts and underwear down in a single motion and stood there naked. The other girl laughed and then did the same thing. The two girls were now standing naked in front of us and said “well?” - and my friend and I quickly took off our clothes too.

We continued passing the joint around, making no attempt to hide the fact that everyone was checking each other out, but not otherwise commenting on the fact that we were all naked while a party was going on outside and we could clearly hear people talking on the other side of the garage door.

The door connecting the garage to the house opened and a guy I didn’t know walked in having smelled the pot smoke and hoping to join the party. He stopped in his tracks when he saw we were all naked, but nobody covered up or tried to get dressed so he walked over and stood with us. He made a joke about my friend’s “mushroom cap” and said it was kind of chilly to be getting your dick out. One of the girls said, “get naked or get out if you’re going to be an asshole” so the guy took a last hit off the roach and turned around and left.

With the joint finished, we all just kind of shrugged and put our clothes back on and went back to the party. The guy told a few people at the party that there were naked people smoking pot in the garage, and when I ran into my GF a few minutes later she arched her eyebrows at me and whispered, “were you one of the naked people in the garage?”

I said yes and told her who the others were which earned me a bit of a look since the girls were a few years younger and were close friends of her youngest sister. We had been together for around 5 years at this point so she knew that I was always trying to get strip games started, but also knew I wasn’t going to cheat on her with her sister’s friends. She asked if it was now a tradition that I had to get naked every 4th of July, and I just laughed and said I hope so.

I tried to get some games that could lead to stripping started later on that night, but it wasn’t meant to be. Once again, when I was trying to make it happen, it didn’t, but the garage had been totally out of the blue.

BTW, One of the girls came out of the closet a few years later, and when I heard that she was a lesbian I was one of the few people who wasn’t surprised. My wife asked me why I wasn’t surprised and I said that when we had gotten naked in the garage at the party, I had noticed her checking out the other girl far more than she had looked at the naked guys.
Old 04-22-2018, 11:17 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

I used to have a small fishing boat, maybe 16', when the weather was good my wife and I would run the inland marsh fishing and crabbing. My wife's cousin was in town to visit her mother and when we mentioned going fishing, Lydia said she'd love to go with us. We told her we'd be delighted to have her.

I loaded the boat the next morning, brought some gear for Lydia, filled an ice chest with sodas and beer then woke up the girls and off we went. I was a little worried that Lydia didn't have a license, but it was a week day and I usually only see WL&F on weekends. We got a good start, caught some speckled trout and a few other game fish, the weather was perfect, I pulled the canopy up for shade. Except for a few runs to the dock for bathroom breaks, it was the kind of day would could stay out for hours.

Lydia said she wanted to get some sun, she took off her blouse to reveal a black sports bra that wasn't too revealing, my wife did the same, but she had on a regular bra, they put some lotion on each other. Lydia is attractive, guessing C cups and I'm fishing, but I'm thinking how much I'd love to see her tits, but I don't dare suggest anything. There are no other boats around, we're sitting in one of my favorite spots that few other people know about.

I know that Lydia's black sports bra is hot in the sun, I can see her perspiring, my wife is getting hot too. Then Lydia hooks a nice redfish, the biggest catch of the day, she is very happy. My wife decides to remove her bra and put her blouse back on, Lydia askd me to turn around, she wants to do the same. Then Lydia says 'to hell with it, it feels cool without a shirt". I turn around and both are topless, very nice.

Until we headed in a few hours later with an icechest load, I was treated to watching 2 topless beauties, Lydia have a nice jiggle everytime she cast a line.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:04 PM

Default 30 years of trying

One of my wife’s oldest friends, Liz, is really cute, and is probably the person I have wanted to see naked for the longest time without success. I have known her since my wife and I started dating when we were 19, and she had been friends with my wife since they were kids. I can’t even count all the times that I tried to engineer a situation to see Liz naked, but it just never worked out. A few close calls where it looked like things might go that way, but something would always happen and needless to say after 30 years I had pretty much given up hope.

Then one night, a couple years ago, Liz was over at our house and she and my wife were drinking pretty heavily because she had recently gotten divorced and was really bummed about how her life had turned out. I left them alone to do their girl talk, but after a few hours they asked if I wanted to hang out with them. Now this is usually a perfect setup for me to try and get a strip game started, the girls are drunk and are looking to do something to change the mood, but given my history of failure, plus the fact that I thought my wife was getting a little annoyed by my attempts over the years, I just blew it off.

We started playing cards, but I didn’t bring up rules or forfeits or anything, we were just playing cards. Just for background, when my wife and I play cards, we have a few “house rules” because we use it as foreplay before fooling around. For example if you are dealt a 4 of any suit, you can get an extra card if you flash, moon, etc. It’s a nice rule because you can use it in almost any game. We have a few other standard rules but I didn’t mention any of this, and honestly wasn’t even trying to make something happen that night.

So I was stunned when about five minutes into the game my wife laid down a 4 from her hand and without saying a word, stood up and flashed her tits for about ten seconds, and I just automatically gave her an extra card. Liz was confused and asked what just happened, so my wife explained. I was still shocked about what my wife had done so I didn’t comment as my wife explained the rules.

It was now Liz’s turn, and she laid down a 4 from her hand and then said, “so now I just flash?” and as she said this she pulled her shirt and bra up to her chin and held it there for around ten seconds although it felt like longer. It was definitely not a quick flash. I openly stared at her boobs. They were very nice, b-cups, with small nipples and very little sag for a late-40’s mother of three.

My wife gave her a high-five and explained that she now got an extra card, which I gave her. The game resumed as if this was the most normal thing in the world, like saying Aces are high card or something like that.

30 years of trying to see Liz’s boobs, and it had just happened right in front of me with absolutely no warning. I don’t know if I was more surprised by my wife or by Liz, but my head was definitely spinning.

The hand ended with my wife losing and without a word, she stood up and took off her t shirt. Apparently we were following all the “house rules” now.

Over the next hour we played a variety of games, always following the house rules which my wife explained to Liz as we went along, and with my wife leading the way we all got naked.

Normally once we are naked, my wife and I start adding sexual dares to the rules because for us the games are a part of foreplay, and I was curious to see if she was going to lead us in that direction. I had decided not to try and guide the evening at all because my wife was doing such a good job, and I could only fuck things up.

But then, rather suddenly, we lost our leader. Liz had gone to the bathroom, and I was fiddling with my phone trying to find a new playlist of music, and when we got back we discovered my wife curled up on the floor sound asleep - passed out would a better description.

Liz and I were both naked, as was my wife, and for a minute we didn’t know what to do. I got a blanket and covered my wife so she wouldn’t get cold and then looked at Liz to see what she was thinking. I was certain that she would decide that it was time to call it a night, and I wasn’t going to disagree if that’s where she was at - it was after 2am.

But once again, the unexpected happened. Liz asked if I wanted to go into the basement and play pool so we didn’t wake up my wife. Umm yes!

So we went down to the basement and played a couple games of pool, which was awesome because of all the bending over to take shots and the fact that I could really stare at her tits, ass and pussy when she was focused on taking a shot. I’m not sure how long we played pool, maybe an hour, but we were naked the entire time. We went upstairs to check on my wife between games, but she never even stirred.

Some time after 3am we both decided that it was time to call it a night. We went upstairs and gathered up all the discarded clothes and I managed to wake my wife up just enough to get her up to our room and tucked into bed.

When I came back down to the main floor, I expected to see Liz in her pajamas crashed on the couch, but instead she was cleaning up the kitchen still naked. 30 years of hoping to catch a nipple slip, and then one night, it appears that Liz may be a nudist. We briefly hugged, which was the only physical contact we had of any kind that night, and then I went up to bed.

The next morning my wife said she didn’t remember anything after we started playing cards. I mentioned that she had taught Liz our house rules, and she said that jogged her memory a little, and she hoped Liz hadn’t been uncomfortable. I shrugged and said it didn’t look that way to me. She and Liz went out for breakfast and when she came home she took a long nap. The naked evening never came up again, although Liz sometimes makes side comments if the topic of cards comes up.

I have seen Liz naked or topless on one or two other occasions since then, but those are other stories and this one is already long enough.

Two lessons that I take from this:

1. If your wife is your wingman, anything can happen
2. I am terrible at predicting what events will lead to nudity
Old 04-22-2018, 12:37 PM

Default Happy birthday

I don’t know why, but a ton of memories are flooding back from writing the last couple stories.

Around five years ago my wife and I went to a birthday party for a friend of ours. It was one of those parties where you only know two people and everyone else has been friends since grade school, so we hung out for a while and then made an excuse and went home.

My wife and I both felt kind of bad about leaving because the guy who’s birthday it was is a good friend of ours, and we had wanted to celebrate with him.

Out of the blue, my wife says, “should I send him a picture of my boobs as a birthday present?”

She has never suggested something like this before or since. She will sometimes go along if I suggest it, especially if we are on vacation, but it is not something she ever takes the lead on. Our friend had seen her previously when we all went skinny-dipping one time, and I knew he thought she has great boobs, so I told her.

I said that I thought he would like her idea a lot, and even told her that he had commented about what great tits she has on many occasions. She seemed surprised by that and asked if he had really talked about her boobs, and I assured he he had.

She said, “ok, let’s do this,” and took off her shirt and bra. She had me take a bunch of pics from different angles and then we looked at them together and chose our favorite. She told me to send it from my phone because that was more appropriate for some reason.

He was very appreciative and told us it was the best birthday present he had received in years. My wife was very happy he liked it, and she didn’t even ask him to delete it, which also surprised me.

I have been digging through old hard drives because I am positive I have the photo somewhere. If I find it I will definitely post it.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:40 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default A Visit to My Accountant

This is a long one - I hope you enjoy. I recently remembered it after running into a person that was there.

I needed to drop off some papers to my accountant and she suggested I come by this particular afternoon as she was having a wine and snack get-together to share some new wines with clients and friends at her home office.

I arrived and gave her the papers and she introduced me around, plus there were some folks there that I already knew. I got to chatting with this one couple. He was former military and had been stationed in Europe which I had also, but at a different time. We discovered that he and I both collected beer steins. I told him I was thinking about selling my collection, and would like to see his then sometime I'd have them over to see mine.

We decided we would go to their place in the same complex when the get-together was over. I noticed that they were really fit (buff), obviously worked out and kept nice tans. I kept thinking to myself that they seemed familiar, but couldn’t place them.

A couple hours later the event was winding down and they invited me to come with them. We got to their place and looked over his collection - very nice – he had several similar to ones I had. They were displayed in three rooms in their patio condo. The last room we went in had a massage table. I commented that they must really like massage to have their own table.

They explained that they were both trained/licensed therapists. They met in a college class and got to be friends. They were both giving outcall massages for income while they were in college. Having this in common they exchanged massages together. They ended up dating and eventually married. Both were hired into professional careers, but kept doing the occasional massage for mad money and to meet "friends".

The more we talked the more I felt I had seen/met them before. I explained I was very much into massage, getting them regularly and had learned it from a gal and had exchanged massages with a few women I knew. They told me they liked to give couple massages where they both massaged the client together. They knew other couples who liked it also and they frequently exchanged these couple massages.

I told them I had had two massages by couples before. The first one I had was not very good. They were not trained and had minimal skills. As that massage progressed it became apparent that it was a ploy for the male to get his bisexual fondling of another guy urge with the help of his partner. The second was great as the licensed couple really worked on me in unison for a great massage that even got sensual by her toward the end.

They offered me a massage that would end when my accountant gal and a few friends arrived to hot tub once they cleaned up her place. A gladly accepted and said I would also like to call them later for a full massage if it went well. I stripped nude and laid face down on the table as normal - no d****.

They gave me a great massage! He worked the bigger back and shoulder muscles and she worked my arms etc. They moved to my legs and she did one while he did the other working from feet up switching legs at one point. When they got to my thighs they both worked the inner thigh and both their hands touched my sack, but not in a sexually aggressive way.

He went to my head and neck and she worked my butt. She definitely knew how to work my butt cheeks over good. She even massaged in my crack including the outside of my butt hole and down to my sack, but nothing overtly sexual, but very sensual.

They had me roll over and to my surprise they both had stripped, he to his briefs and her to her see-thru bra and thong. Before I could only see they had removed their shoes through the “donut”. The front side massage went much like the backside. They did the one-leg each like before then he went to my face while she massaged around my groin and inner thighs and moved to a light fingertip touch of my sack. She knew how to do this just right and my cock was now erect.

She then mentioned that she thought we had met before and did I recall them. I said I had been wondering that myself. She asked if I ever had been to this certain swingers club. Oh yes, I then remembered. We had met in the bar, chatted, her and I exchanged a couple feels, but didn’t engage in sex.

She reminded me that it was a slow night in the club and I was by myself and they ended up inviting me into the back where I watched them have sex with another couple. She didn’t need to remind me that the other woman helped me finish jacking off.

Then – ding-dong-ding-dong - their doorbell rings and he left to answer it. She and I continued our swing club conversation. She’s says I guess we know you are not modest so it should be ok with everyone coming in to enjoy their hot tub on the patio in the nude.

The room door opens and in walks my accountant with me lying there hard dick pointing up and her hand on my sack. She comes over and takes my dick in her hand saying, “Well look what we have here!”. We all laugh and I get up from the table. I pointed out it was time someone else beside myself is nude in here. I unsnapped her bra and she removed her thong as I got the pleasure of helping my accountant undress to some funny joking.

The gal said we should all hit the hot tub. Soon everyone’s clothes were off and we headed for the patio and got in the hot tub. It didn’t take long and hands were wandering. The gal whispered to me I was welcome to join them in some “play”. Of course I eagerly agreed and immediately started to feel her pussy and her my dick.

She lifted up to sit on the side of the tub and I immediately dove in between her legs eagerly licking her pussy until we retired to the living room and fucked on the couch. After watching some others enjoy themselves my accountant joined me on the couch for some sixty-nine followed by a good cowgirl fuck.

My SO at the time and I ended up being invited to their “parties” and joined them at swing clubs a few times. It was great while it lasted, but I ended up moving away. Those folks were a fun group to swing with and I was able to visit them a couple times. We did the couples exchange massage a few times also.
Old 07-04-2018, 03:11 AM

Default Boating Adventure

My then gf now wife & I went boating with two male friends. We were anchored by some sand dunes in a secluded spot pretty much by ourselves.
After swimming for awhile we were just sitting in the back of the boat eating a few snacks & having a drink. John started
throwing small pieces of ice at my wife trying to hit the clevage in her top. (My wife is pretty small chested so
that is hard to do) She repeatedly told him to stop but the assault continued. Soon my wife got up & asks everyone if
they needed anything to drink. John requested another beer. As she handed him his beer with one hand, she poured ice water out
of the bottle she had in her other hand all over his back and told him that they were even now.

John bolted out of his chair, cornered the wife in the back of the boat, bent down andpicked her up. She told him to put her down and when he
didn't she poured the rest of the water in the bottle down his back. He just smiled and before she knew what was happening,
he threw her over the side of the boat into the water. To her surprise, the strapless swimsuit top that she was wearing
was in John's hand as she headed towards the water.

John walked over to the boats ignition and pulled out the keys. He reached over to a lockable compartment and placed her top
there,locked it and put the keys in the pocket of his swimsuit. My wife was asking him to give her her top.
John told her he had it and she wasn't getting it back. She said fine and climbed up on the swim platform. As she got back
into the boat, I couldn't help but notice how the cool water had made her nipples hard.

Not to be out done, my wife acted like nothing happened & just sat around topless until the opportunity came. It didn't take long.
John walked over to the side of the boat with his back to us. My wife leaped behind him and pulled down his shorts down to his knees.
With his swimsuit still at his knees, John quickly turn around and grabbed her before she could get back to her seat. He pulls her
backside up to him and holds her there for a second. As they are standing there he tells her that her bottoms are coming off now.
She tries to wiggle loose but it doesnt happen. John holds her with one arm around her waist while he pulls down her bottoms with
the other. Now they both have their swimsuit bottoms around their knees and the wife is now showing everthing to Bill and I.

John keeps ahold of her and tells he will let go and she can pull up her bottoms if she agrees to a truce. She tells him ok but she
wants her top too. He said no deal. To get her bottoms back she would have to stay topless. She agreed to the truce and John
let go of her. As she stepped forward to pull up her bottoms, you could see that John was totally erect as he pulled his suit up. He
had been hidden in the crack of her ass during the negotiations. She ended up topless for the rest of the afternoon.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019