Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2009, 05:18 PM

Thanked 120,752 Times in 3,247 Posts
Default Ways to embarrass

A friend had a pool and hottub party and everyone was pretty drunk. My wife at the time, was acting silly and splashing around in the pool. For some reason I started to try to pull her bikini off and pretty soon a couple of guys joined in and we were all after her. She was able to fend us off for awhile but she is pretty short and the pool was just deep enough that she had to kind of bounce up and down on her feet to keep her head above water. That didn't help her cause! Pretty soon it turned into a frenzy and with her thrashing about we were able to get her top down. While she tried in vain to get her top back up we were able to grab her bottoms and even though she was kicking like crazy and squirming around like a fish we were able to finally jerk them down and tug them off of her! She was now naked in the pool but the water and darkness helped conceal her. Just to make sure she stayed naked we threw the tops and bottoms way out into the yard and there was no towel close by for her to cover up. By now everyone had gathered around the pool watching to see what she'd do and she had made her way to the shallow end and was ducking down in the water trying desperately to hide herself from from everyone. She didn't want to expose herself and she asked over and over for someone to bring her a towel or her bikini but no one would help her. She was now surrounded and more guys were jumping into the pool. Some of them were diving underwater, sharing a couple of pairs of masks and I'm pretty sure they weren't looking for pennies and judging from the comments some were making about finding a "bearded clam" I think they were getting a real eyeful!! She had a panicked look on her face and I think she knew that the "bearded clam" they were referring to was her. She knew all her assets were on display now! While some continued to explore her treasures underwater some of us began to grab at her and she was now thrashing around trying to stay deep enough in the water to avoid exposing herself but trying to stay out of reach of all the hands grabbing away at her under water. She was really caught in no-man's land now. She could either jump out and make a run for it and expose herself to all the guests or stay in the pool and risk being groped and felt up by us guys!!! She finally decided to make a run for it so she covered her tits as good as she could with both hands and then jumped up and tried to make her way out of the pool and into their house. Now she was still in more than waist deep water so all she could do was slowly trudge her way to the pool steps to get away and with the water slowing her escape we guys quickly closed in behind her and in the chaos of her attempted escape hands were all over her from the waist down, reaching out and grabbing for anything and everything. There were hands all over her ass, grabbing and squeezing her butt cheeks and as she started up the steps she must have missed a step and slipped because she then fell slightly to the side. The problem with that was, in losing her balance like that she threw out her hands to catch herself which then left her big tits exposed and vulnerable for a quick grab or two! She squealed loudly as her tits and ass were grabbed and groped and as she started to climb the steps her big wet butt got slapped a few times for good measure! She finally made it up the steps and made a mad dash for the backdoor but now even her naturally hairy but neatly trimmed bush was exposed for all to see! Everyone, even the other girls were laughing and hooping and hollering as she forced her way in the backdoor to safety. Many of our friends and a few strangers got to good eyeful of her as she scrambled for the door and LOTS of those guys in the pool also got a good feel of the merchandise! At first she was pissed about being exposed like that and really pissed that a few of those guys had slapped her butt and got a good feel but on the way home she loosened up and we both got a good laugh out of it. The next day she would think about it and blush all over again and it seemed like a couple of years before people stopped bringing it up at parties. She suffered some embarrassment but hey it was all in fun and no one got hurt....
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jizzman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2014, 02:02 AM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Cable man repair

I read on here about a guy who had the cable service guy install a tv in his home office. On his computer, he loaded a slideshow of nude pics of his wife in a continuous loop of around 150 pics. He then left the guy alone in the office to install the tv knowing that the technician would be able to see the monitor easily. Then he came back in to check on him a while later. The two of them talked for an extended time about his tv service all the while the slideshow was running.

It got me to thinking. I was going to have a service call from my cable provider. I created a slideshow of my pictures... sorry folks , bikini only... he was braver than me. hahahha But as he had done, I left it running while he worked and I in the other room. I have to tell you, it was driving me crazy with desire knowing he was watching the slides toggle by. I know he indulged himself, because of the way he was looking at me when I went in to check on him. The women on here know what Im talking about. Just made for a hot afternoon. This was in mid Sept of this yr.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:31 PM

I tend to embarrass her by showing her arse to strangers. my wife is mid 20's, slim & 5ft 6. Most of her exposures have come at seaside towns. On one holiday we were sunbathing in the top part of a beach. my wife had a short skirt on. There was a promenade to the side of us which was above the beach so various people walked past & could see straight down to our beach. As we were by far the closest I was keen to expose her and this happened when she lay on her front & she lifted her skirt a fair bit. I was lying next to her and as she was in a relaxed mood flicked it even higher so her arse in a thong was on display for a little while. Anyone walking over would have seen it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zred For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2015, 11:12 AM

Thanked 6,597 Times in 172 Posts
Default Changing Room Fun

Hi Again,

It's fun to play the embarrassment game with your wife or girlfriend. Sandra, the ebony milf I wrote about, just seemed perfect for this type of fun.

A few weeks after I had stole her bikini and left her stranded naked in the sea, she went shopping for a new summer dress and it seemed like too good an opportunity to ignore. I went along with her to see what fun I could have this time around.

Her face lit up when I said I would buy her one or two dresses; my treat. I had her attention and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world for me to slip into the cubicle with her.

I watched her strip off her jeans and top. Her dark skin just seemed to shine under the harsh light from the ceiling. I watched her take off her bra and stand there in her white panties. I handed her a dress. i cast a shy glance at her clothes on the seat of the chair and at the shopping bag she had brought with her. I helped her off with the first dress and the second one. While she was distracted, i slipped her clothes into the shopping bag she had brought with her. At last she found two that she liked. As she undressed I began to caress her small but wonderful breasts and even though only a flimsy curtain separated us from the shoppers, and even though she was painfully aware about making her cum moan she got really into it. She squirmed a little as I slipped her white panties off and put them into my pocket. Sandra was too hypnotized by the image of herself in the full length mirror reflecting her seduction and her arousal to care about anything else. i whispered in her ear that I was going to buy these dresses and get her a third one I knew she would like as an extra treat. She was too disorientated by the fun I'd had with her body to realize that I had slipped out with her bag as well.

The blond young woman at the till was about nineteen and friendly. I took my time to chat with her. I began to notice that she begun to look over my shoulder and towards the cubicles. I looked over too and smiled. Sandra had her face around the side of the curtain and was desperately trying to get my attention without attracting the attention of anyone else.

The assistant may have been young and naive but she read something in Sandra's face that intrigued her. She asked me if something was wrong.

Perhaps I said as I passed the bag to her. She was puzzled but she opened it, then after a moment she looked up, a crimson blush burning her cheeks made all the more scarlet by her long blond hair.

Sandra's face froze.

The young assistant stood motionless. I wondered if someone had played a similar trick on her or soon would; and was she thinking that.

I took the bag from her and smiled then took a long slow scenic walk back to Sandra; drawing out her delicious predicament by stopping at the clothes rails as I went or chatting to any woman that caught my eye.

After all, she wasn't going anywhere.

The assistant watched me make my way back to the cubicle.

Like the first time, Sandra saw the funny side of it, but she was always reluctant to go back to the store....

Till next time.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Beachheadache For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017