Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2011, 08:00 AM

Thanked 9,688 Times in 398 Posts
Default Posting to multiple threads

I've only been here a few months but have been a contributor and have thousands more of original stuff to share. I've been browsing threads looking for the appropriate ones to post to. In doing so I've found that people will sometimes find a post in one thread and post it in another thread(example: an 'lifted upskirt' reposted in 'she's going to flash you'). In doing so the repost will often have the file name changed. This is sometimes understandable because the original may have had a generic name like '001'.

I have a lot of original pics that apply to multiple threads, for instance, 'biker rallies' that are also 'she's going to flash you'. My first question, is it acceptable/appropriate/okay to post the same pics to multiple threads in order to cover both interest? I don't want to appear vain by flooding multiple threads. But at the same time I don't want to post in just the flashing thread and have the biker fans miss the post, or vice versa. My next(and related) question, is there an easy way to post to multiple threads at the same time?

Thanks to the posters here and especially to those that bother to read the messages in threads and the forums.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:29 AM

Thanked 84,751 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Drizzle View Post
I've only been here a few months but have been a contributor and have thousands more of original stuff to share. I've been browsing threads looking for the appropriate ones to post to. In doing so I've found that people will sometimes find a post in one thread and post it in another thread(example: an 'lifted upskirt' reposted in 'she's going to flash you'). In doing so the repost will often have the file name changed. This is sometimes understandable because the original may have had a generic name like '001'.

I have a lot of original pics that apply to multiple threads, for instance, 'biker rallies' that are also 'she's going to flash you'. My first question, is it acceptable/appropriate/okay to post the same pics to multiple threads in order to cover both interest? I don't want to appear vain by flooding multiple threads. But at the same time I don't want to post in just the flashing thread and have the biker fans miss the post, or vice versa. My next(and related) question, is there an easy way to post to multiple threads at the same time?

Thanks to the posters here and especially to those that bother to read the messages in threads and the forums.
I agree with you - I subscribe to many threads, ad do not mind seeing the same pic in multiple threads. I would rather have that happen than to miss a pic that is posted in a thread I do not look at.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:40 AM

Thanked 180,277 Times in 19,067 Posts

Quote:

Whenever I come across the same pics posted in multiple threads in a short period of time, I delete the second/third/fourth/etc. posting of them as reposts or double posts. There's no specific rule against it, but I consider it a form of spamming. It's up to the contributors to choose the (one) thread where their pictures fit best, and the viewers to look at as many threads as they want to see what they want.

Just as a hypothetical, if you have flashing pics from biker rallies, I personally would put them in the biker rally thread, since "biker rallies" is a more specific topic than "flashing". The "she's going to flash you" thread is for general flashing pics.

Fango
Old 07-14-2011, 01:38 PM

Thanked 9,688 Times in 398 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Whenever I come across the same pics posted in multiple threads in a short period of time, I delete the second/third/fourth/etc. posting of them as reposts or double posts. There's no specific rule against it, but I consider it a form of spamming. It's up to the contributors to choose the (one) thread where their pictures fit best, and the viewers to look at as many threads as they want to see what they want.

Just as a hypothetical, if you have flashing pics from biker rallies, I personally would put them in the biker rally thread, since "biker rallies" is a more specific topic than "flashing". The "she's going to flash you" thread is for general flashing pics.

Fango
Fango, I respect your position as a Moderator and appreciate your work. But my concern is that even though these were taken at biker rallies, in most cases you wouldn't know it unless I told you. In appearance they could have been at an outdoor concert or other event. They are simply girls flashing. I want to 'KNOW' that they are in a specific group so that I can tell some of these people that their pics are posted here and refer them to a specific thread. But from what I've seen in my limited time here, people tend to find pics in one thread and repost them in another thread. And I can almost promise you that if I post them in biker rallies they will get re-posted in one of the 'flashing' threads. Given your 'hypothetical', since the 'she's going to flash you' thread is a more popular thread, you may see the pic there first and delete it from the biker thread. If that happened, people that I refer to the biker thread would not be able to see their pics. But I certainly don't want to be considered a spammer, and as I said, I respect your position and will post to only one thread.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:25 PM

Thanked 180,277 Times in 19,067 Posts

Quote:
Fango, I respect your position as a Moderator and appreciate your work. But my concern is that even though these were taken at biker rallies, in most cases you wouldn't know it unless I told you. In appearance they could have been at an outdoor concert or other event. They are simply girls flashing. I want to 'KNOW' that they are in a specific group so that I can tell some of these people that their pics are posted here and refer them to a specific thread. But from what I've seen in my limited time here, people tend to find pics in one thread and repost them in another thread. And I can almost promise you that if I post them in biker rallies they will get re-posted in one of the 'flashing' threads. Given your 'hypothetical', since the 'she's going to flash you' thread is a more popular thread, you may see the pic there first and delete it from the biker thread. If that happened, people that I refer to the biker thread would not be able to see their pics. But I certainly don't want to be considered a spammer, and as I said, I respect your position and will post to only one thread.
Somebody else reposting pics in another thread is fine (generally), as long as the OP is OK with it. Usually when this happens, somebody finds pics in one thread, says "you should check this out", and posts a few samples and a link to the other thread. It's the OP posting the same exact pics in multiple threads one right after the other that I object to as a form of "spamming".

When I remove double posts made by people posting across multiple threads I always remove them based on the order they were made, removing the second/third/fourth/etc. posts, leaving their original first post. I don't remove them based on the order I happen to see them.

Fango

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Black stockings2

1m:37s

09-21-2020
watch23

5m:38s

11-13-2021
Spitroast

1m:25s

10-07-2018
YYOMEROBienvenidos