or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2018, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetwon View Post
I am really lucky when it comes to this. My wife will actually secretly film them for me and she gets off on showing me the videos. lol
I hope you realize how lucky you are
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2018, 07:37 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

I am really lucky when it comes to this. My wife will actually secretly film them for me and she gets off on showing me the videos.

You've GOT to be masturbating to the vids and pics like a mad man!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2018, 12:55 PM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith11 View Post
I hope you realize how lucky you are
my wife will point things out but wow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2020, 04:01 PM

Perhaps this is futile--maybe even slightly frowned upon--but I have to bump this thread.
This topic is maybe the most arousing thing I can think of so I am hoping that after 2 years there may be some new people here some some stories to share.

Please. I'm begging.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawb138 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2020, 07:51 PM

Sam_i_am_1999 - please elaborate if you can.

Can you give an example of an instance where she's done this?

Is it for you or is it something she obviously is aroused by?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawb138 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2020, 01:34 AM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts
Default My wife describes her friends to me

Ooo this thread hits home for me! My fiance was a collegiate athlete. For a period of a few years, she saw all of her teammates naked on a daily basis, many of whom I knew personally. She also has seen most of her friends naked. She knows I love to hear what her friends looks like naked, and luckily, she thinks its fun to tell me.

Of all her friends, she consistently tells me her best friend has the best tits. I'm close with her. She's thin, single, in her early 30's and has very large, double d's. Obviously, I knew her tits were big without having to see them, but I was delighted to learn they were so impressive. My fiance describes them as beautiful, with the slightest droop, but in the best way. Her nipples turn up just a bit at the end, and they are notably pink. She says that her friend is very happy with them and guys she hooks up with report being mesmorized. She told my fiance that after having sex with a new man, that she purposely walks around the room with her tits out, just so guys can see them and appreciate how big and bouncy they are. I love knowing that she gets off on letting guys study her like this. A year or two ago, we were all at the beach together and a large wave partially exposed one of her nipples. It was indeed very pink, and I was close enough to see it some detail.

This next one I like a lot. I've asked my fiance to describe "who has the cutest pussy" out of all of her former teammates. She said, "honestly, I don't look closely enough to make that judgement, but I can tell you who has the sloppiest pussy." That's definitely also information I wanted to know! So I said "haha yes, who is it." At first she said, "nevermind, I feel bad...that's not really nice." But I convinced her that this girl would never know or care. She proceeded to tell me it was Chrissy.... probably the most beautiful girl on the team. She described her pussy in detail. "Her lips and labia mesh together and spill out when she's standing. In the shower, water trickles down and drips off it. When she sits down to dry off, her pussy is a hot mess." The girl has told her teammates she's self conscious about it...which I love knowing. The best part is, I knew her boyfriend very well. They were both regular Sunday church goers. When I would play basketball with him, I'd always think about his beautiful conservative wife's pussy, and how they he would feel if he knew that I knew so much about it. Every time I talked to her after learning this, I loved knowing how self-conscious this beautiful girl was about her vagina.

There are a couple more like this, but these one's stand out!
Old 09-12-2020, 08:07 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts
Default A mutual friend

Before I started to date my wife, a mutual friend told me to ask her to show me her birthmark or mole. It turned out it was on her butt cheek normally cover by a bikini bottom when I finally saw it. I wonder how our mutual friend knew where it was?

Anyway, she also told me wife to give me a blow job if she was interested in me, which eventually she did. I wondered sometimes what else she told her in trying to set us up together?

After dating a few times, I did remembered she inviting me to her apartment for dinner. Afterwards we ended up in her bedroom. She excused herself into the bathroom and then came out naked. Did our mutual friend also coached her to do that too?

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 07:24 AM

Default Photo proof

My high school girlfriend went to summer camp with another girl from our school. Someone took a full frontal picture of that girl as she got out of the shower. I don't know how they got that picture processed in the 1950s but she gave me a copy showing small tits and a full bush. I carried that picture with for quite a while and put it to good use.

She was at the same table with me at our 50th HS reunion. I surprised her by remembering the name of that camp and a joking song they had about the lack of boys there. I wonder if she thought at all about what else I might have remembered.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eagleb1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 08:46 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

This is not as big a deal for us, because I've seen almost all of our mutual female friends T least topless, if not fully nude, at one time or another.

But, my wife has a MUCH younger sister (late 20s) who has gotten a boob job in the past couple of years. She was extremely flat before hand, and was very self conscious about it, and now she has a large C cup. I'm not one usually attracted to fake boobs, but I've really wanted to see hers. I've seen pictures of her in bikinis and such since the enhancement, but never topless. I've even asked her in a joking way to see them, but nothing has worked thus far.

I mentioned it to my wife once a little while ago, and she said she will now make it a goal for both of us to see them. She lives a couple thousand miles away, but the next time she is out my wife plans to figure out how to get her to show us. My wife thinks that my sis-in-law thinks that my wife would be pissed if I saw them. Nothing could be further from the truth, as she's curious as well! I think she's coming to visit sometime this fall, so wish me luck!
Old 09-15-2020, 07:54 PM

My college ex-girlfriend used to love to do this, my ex-wife grudgingly did it occasionally, my wife not so much.

From my girlfriend I got VERY complete descriptions of her sister, all her friends, several girls from her dorm...

There are a few of my wife's friends I'd love to get the details on, so far she has refused every effort to get her to give it up. The other day though she took great delight in letting me know that she saw one of the women on my list topless while they were out on a girls' weekend, that she looked fantastic and knew I'd think so too. I think she wants to, she probably just wants to make sure she gets something in return.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MrBrummell For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer