Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2020, 07:16 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Default Mother in Law and the camper

I just returned from a trip where I helped my mother in law move and set up her camper trailer. My mother in law, MIL, and I have always enjoyed a great close relationship and I get along with her really well. Ive written about a few of the experiences that I've had with here before on this site. This past holiday weekend my mother in law needed to move her new trailer to a friend's property since the summer is over and she stores it there over the winter to a relatively remote piece of land. She is single but has a longtime boyfriend who hunts and camps in a different state during the summer, and since we were visiting her, I offered to help her move it. The location was a few hours away and since we were getting an unexpected late start my wife stayed at her sisters house so she could listen to a conference call early the next morning. As we drove to the site, it was getting pretty late in the afternoon/early evening. Luckily we reached the piece of land with enough daylight to get everything unhitched and set up. We were hungry since it was past dinner time and my MIL suggested that maybe we should go grab something to eat and sleep in the trailer and drive back the next morning. I was hungry and quickly agreed. We set out for the small town a little ways away and a small diner we had seen there as we passed through. When we turned into the parking lot things were pretty empty looking, and the diner was closed due to covid, and the late hour. Luckily there was a small local grocery store nearby that we were able to get something to eat and drink to take back to the trailer for dinner. Tiredly we returned to the trailer and finally ate something. It was pretty remote and quiet out there as we sat talking and laughing. My MIL got up after dinner and opened a cabinet over the sink where she brought down some Irish Whisky! She is older and I know from experience she gets pretty tipsy drinking so my mind began to race with this situation unfolding. We sat in the small 19 foot trailer and chatted and drank until pretty late. As I thought my MIL got really tipsy as did I and we decided we should set things up to go to sleep. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I thought that the bed configuration likely had a large bed and a smaller bed, but when my MIL began to convert the sofa,I realized that there was only one full size bed, which is small feeling! Without having brought anything like a sleeping bag etc, I was going to have to share a small bed! LOL My MIL laughed and said, "you arent shy are you!" At that point she started pointing out all the times that she and my wife had teased me and messed around with me, and she pointed out that she had already practically seen, "everything anyway!" I thought that she was referring to an incident in my kitchen where she and my wife were slapping my bottom as I wore nothing but an apron one summer, but she pointed out that one time when I had gone clamming to New England, she and her close friend had watched me change into and out of my swimsuit, as I stood between the cars in the parking lot! She seemed to be letting me know all kinds of secrets! We were laughing hysterically when I began to say I probably had shrinkage with the cold water on the clamming trip! To my amazement my brazen MIL then said, "well we dont have to worry about that tonight since it is pretty warm out and stuffy in the small trailer"! It was late, the trailer was pretty stuffy even with the windows open, and we started to get ready to go to sleep. The trailer was new and she had bedding and pillows etc, what we didnt have was anything to sleep in, since we kind of figured we would make it there earlier! My MIL had worn white jeans that came down just below her knees, and I long sleeve pullover top. She said that there was no way she could sleep in the stuffy trailer in all her clothes and began to slip off her pants! My wife has beautiful legs and my MIL still has thin shapely legs and from prior experiences I watched as I could see her thick black pubic hairs were escaping the edge of her panties. Ive seen her completely nude and my wife has a very similar body to hers, with a thick black muff and heavy large nippled breasts. As I tried not to stare I felt my erection grow to its full extent. she stood up and I could see the bulge of pubic hair under her panties as well as many escaping the edges. She then said to look away as she began to pull off her shirt! Watching her pull the material over her full breasts had my head spinning. I turned away when she started undoing her large underwire bra, but caught a glimpse of her in the reflection in the glass front of the microwave. Watching her large breasts with pale pink nipples hand ans sway as she slipped off her bra and pulled her shirt over them made me extremely horny! Her cotton shirt was fairly thin and I could easily make out the sag of her heavy boobs, as well as her bumpy aerolas and thick hard nipples. Luckily she hopped into the bed before I had the opportunity to stare any more! I stood there somewhat frozen wondering what I should do LOL! She then said, "You arent going to sleep in ALL your clothes are you?" I stammered out no and began to remove my tshirt and then my jeans. The trailer was small and I had a full erection which I was going to have to hide as I began to slide my pants off. I turned my back to my MIL and kind of bent at the waist as I started to get onto the bed. My MIL then laughed and said, "See no shrinkage tonight!" There was no way that I could hide my erection and so I turned over from my stomach and rolled onto my back and laughed and said, " It's pretty warm in here I guess!" We continued laughing as I turned off the lights. We weren't laying there in the quiet trying to fall asleep for more than 5 min when my MIL sat up and said that there was no way that she could sleep in her long sleeve shirt. With that she started removing her top! It was dark but being mere inches away from her I could see her heavy large boobs mere inches away! Now we both know there was no thought of taboo sex or anything like that but innocent exhibitionism never hurt anyone, in fact my wife would probable laugh like we were. At that point I drunkenly quickly drifted off to sleep. Im not sure if I was uncomfortable in a small bed and hard mattress with a bad back, or maybe one too many whiskys, but I awoke after a few minutes and was going to turn over to shift positions, but felt movement in the bed next to me. I hears a uniform sound coming from next to me and couldnt believe it was my MIL rubbing herself under the sheet! I continued to breath slowly and deeply like I was asleep, but I could hear my MIL faintly breathing more and more heavily as her pace of rubbing herself began to speed up.Opening my eyes ever so slightly I could see her arm moving under that sheet and I could see her other hand pinching her nipple! I laid there listening and doing everything in my power not to move or touch myself, which I wanted to soo badly, fearing she would stop if she knew I was awake! I could hear my pulse in my ears as I listened to her breathing become irregular and I could feel her stiffening her body ever so slightly once in awhile. I think that this went on for about 10 minutes, each time I thought that she would orgasm, she would stop and I thought that she was done, only to start back up after a few seconds! Finally after a couple of stops, I felt her really increase her speed at which she was robbing herself, and all of the sudden I hears her hold her breath, her legs straightened as she began to tremble and gasp as her orgasm washed over her! It is one of the sexiest things Ive experienced. When she stopped and finally drifted off to sleep I shifted my weight and drifted off to sleep trying to keep my mind off of my throbbing erection!
Attached Images

Last edited by ThomasMoore; 09-09-2020 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:38 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

Would be a lot more readable with paragraphs....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2020, 11:04 PM

It sounds like she was doing anything possible to get something out of you lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hotsxysweet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2020, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Would be a lot more readable with paragraphs....
Sorry, I was having software glitches with my surface.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThomasMoore For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 11:22 AM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts
Default Thanks

Thanks for the hot story. I would have had to jack off as silently as possible. Sounds like she wanted you to. Thanks again
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 12:10 PM

Great story! Was it awkward or was there anything said the next morning?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rold63 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2020, 06:37 PM

Default After She Went to Sleep

Apologies for the issues of my computer when I submitted this story. I abruptly ended when I couldnt get things to work correctly. Here is the remainder of my camper sleepover with my MIL.
I laid there as my topless MIL fell asleep inches away from me after rubbing herself to orgasm. I continued to lay statue still so as not to alert her that I was awake. As I laid there with my erection throbbing and a few Irish whiskys in me, I listened in the quiet darkness as I heard her breathing become deep and rhythmic, I had intended to feel and stroke myself after she was safely asleep, but I fell asleep, or rather passed out, myself.
Im not sure if it was due to the warmth of the camper, a little too much alcohol, or what often happens to me when I fall asleep really aroused, I slept fitfully and found myself awake around 5 am. It was still dark and about an hour and a half from sunrise, but it was lighter and I looked over to see that my MIL who was sleeping soundly from more whisky than I had indulged in, was laying on her back with one arm raised over her head which had pulled the sheet off of her torso exposing completely her breasts, ans completely her right leg which was slightly bent toward me giving a complete view of her panties. It was much brighter out than the pitch black night, and I could see the mound in the front of her panties from her thick pubic hair, as well as a tuft stretching outside the material toward her hip. At that point I carefully slid off my boxers and began to finally stroke my hard and already leaking shaft. My eyes wandered from her exposed breasts with large pale nipples to her dark visible pubic hair and indentation of puffy meaty lips. I laid on my side facing her slowly firmly stroking myself amazed at what I was looking at. It wasnt more than 5 minutes or so that I felt my sperm burning and becoming hard to hold back. As hard as I tried to hold it back I began to feel it pushing up my shaft from deep in my abdomen. Sadly but almost mercifully, as I looked at her bulging pussy lips, imagining what they must feel like to thrust between, I felt my burning sperm began to throb out, at first splashing and then spraying in time to my pulse. It was quiet and I could hear my semen splattering on the tight sheets of the bed. I finally was relaxed enough to slip my boxers back on and drift back to sleep.
When I awoke a few hours later it was bright from the morning sun and my MIL had slipped her clothes back on. I got up and we chatted about getting on the road for an early start. I could tell that she had no idea what I had seen the night before and had to think that I was asleep, so there were no awkward feelings as we happily chatted preparing things to leave. As I stood there pulling up my jeans I happened to glance at the bed where the sheet had been pulled down and on the light grey cotton of the sheet you could see the dark dried splatter of my semen from my early morning antics! I froze not knowing what to do, it was blatantly obvious from the stains what it was! All of the sudden my MIL came over to put the bed back into the sofa configuration. I watched as she noticed the stains, not alluding to anything but pulled the sheet off and tucked it into her bag to take home and wash! She knew, but neither of us mentioned anything and heading to the car for the drive back.
Old 09-12-2020, 05:59 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMoore View Post
Awesome story and a killer looking mother in law, thank god she passed on her good genes to your wife. She is a gorgeous hotty <3

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2020, 08:29 PM

Smile thanks I think so too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
Awesome story and a killer looking mother in law, thank god she passed on her good genes to your wife. She is a gorgeous hotty <3
I think you can see the resemblance, but my sweet wife has larger boobs.
Attached Thumbnails
pic 14.jpg  
Old 09-14-2020, 06:47 AM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMoore View Post
I think you can see the resemblance, but my sweet wife has larger boobs.
great boobs! would love to nibble on those big boys

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer