uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2010, 09:21 AM

Default Request: This 80's Amateur Polaroid Series

Hello all. Let me first say, great site! I'm glad I found it. I was very pleased to see a great number of vintage and retro photos here. I was hoping someone here could help me recollect a series of polaroid photos I use to have years ago, but lost when the hard drive crashed on my old computer.

The series is a bunch of old polaroids of a girl and I guess her boyfriend or hubby. If I remember right, I think it was suppose to be from the mid-80's. I originally got it from the newsgroups and I think the file name at that time was "sls(followed by a number for each pic)" I also remember seeing some versions with the name Suzi, Suzie, Susie, or some form of the name 'Sue' on them. There is also a B&W 35mm set that goes with the polaroids. I think the B&W files started with a "bw" and again followed by a number.

I know for a fact there is a couple of hundred photos in the entire collection, however I've only been able to find online a copy of the one photo I will be posting here. (I blew up her face in one picture so that it can be seen better.) I love polaroids and this set of photos was one of the best real amateur series I've ever seen. It included nudes of the girl and the couple fucking and sucking. There was not any doubt that it was homemade, and I would really love to build the collection of this cutie back up if I can.

So if anyone has any or all of them, I would greatly appreciate it if they can be reposted in this thread. And if anyone knows anything more about them, I liked to hear about that as well.

Thanks again all.
Attached Thumbnails
s04a.jpg   s04b.jpg  

Old 01-06-2010, 07:17 PM

Default Found this one - Thanks Roman.

I found this pic of her today in the Polaroid & Old Pic Thread, posted By Roman1997. I hope someone else has the rest of the set, because they are hot!
Attached Thumbnails
103.jpg  
Old 01-07-2010, 03:04 AM

Thanked 1,629 Times in 177 Posts

I wish I could help but I've never seen them before. Having said that, I hope someone can come up with the entire set. She's a hottie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethalmatrix View Post
Hello all. Let me first say, great site! I'm glad I found it. I was very pleased to see a great number of vintage and retro photos here. I was hoping someone here could help me recollect a series of polaroid photos I use to have years ago, but lost when the hard drive crashed on my old computer.

The series is a bunch of old polaroids of a girl and I guess her boyfriend or hubby. If I remember right, I think it was suppose to be from the mid-80's. I originally got it from the newsgroups and I think the file name at that time was "sls(followed by a number for each pic)" I also remember seeing some versions with the name Suzi, Suzie, Susie, or some form of the name 'Sue' on them. There is also a B&W 35mm set that goes with the polaroids. I think the B&W files started with a "bw" and again followed by a number.

I know for a fact there is a couple of hundred photos in the entire collection, however I've only been able to find online a copy of the one photo I will be posting here. (I blew up her face in one picture so that it can be seen better.) I love polaroids and this set of photos was one of the best real amateur series I've ever seen. It included nudes of the girl and the couple fucking and sucking. There was not any doubt that it was homemade, and I would really love to build the collection of this cutie back up if I can.

So if anyone has any or all of them, I would greatly appreciate it if they can be reposted in this thread. And if anyone knows anything more about them, I liked to hear about that as well.

Thanks again all.
The Following User Says Thank You to whitetail For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2010, 03:39 AM

Default Thanks Whitetail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail View Post
I wish I could help but I've never seen them before. Having said that, I hope someone can come up with the entire set. She's a hottie.
Thanks. The ones of her being fucked are even hotter. I just wished I'd back them up when I originally had them. :-(
Old 01-07-2010, 05:05 AM

Thanked 10,139 Times in 292 Posts
Default sorry

I love old Polaroids myself. I dont have her though. Would love to see more and I will keep on the outlook for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to pb4htp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4htp View Post
I love old Polaroids myself. I dont have her though. Would love to see more and I will keep on the outlook for you.
Much appreciated!

I had one last one. I couldn't find it on my PC so I had to relocate it from a yahoo group. I removed the watermark that says it was posted to 'What Boys Want'. Also this is just a partial pic just showing her face. To me this looks like it was taken in mid fuck. If I remember right the whole pic shows her tits and they looked like they were shaking from being pounded during a good screw. (It was one of my favorites, ok... the whole series was. But I loved the look on her face here!)
I tried to improve the color, as the original looked a little faded on the monitor.
Hope someone else has the rest of them.
Attached Thumbnails
orgasm.jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 03-15-2018 at 02:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lethalmatrix For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 11:20 PM

I found this one recently posted by Bigi442000 in the "Women On Film III" thread on page 8. I still would love to find the entire set because she is a cutie. Anybody know her or have it? Please post them.

Recently found this pic from the series, posted by Anderson1961. She looks good taking a cock.
Attached Thumbnails
b2.jpg   !p2.jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 03-15-2018 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Merged 2 Single-Photo Posts

Tags
amatuer, homemade, polaroid, polaroids, suzi

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thai couple hotel sex homevideo005

2m:43s

05-27-2008
Ultra Tight Animal Print Shorts1

4m:07s

04-09-2024
head3

0m:47s

11-22-2012