Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2023, 05:26 PM

Thanked 4,817 Times in 153 Posts
Default self facial

My wife is a squirter and one night she got a self facial. We were having sex missionary and I had her legs pushed pretty far back. She was really juicy and had already squirted a few times so I was having fun. I pulled out, put my dick on her clit and started rubbing side to side. I could see her pussy start to open up and she was pushing out so I backed off to see the stream. When I did that her knees were almost hitting her shoulders and her pussy was pushed up and back toward her face. I didn't see her squirt hit her but she went from moaning with her mouth open to turning her head and squinting her eyes. It was then I noticed she had drops on her tits and her stomach.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2023, 07:14 AM

Thanked 17,603 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt29 View Post
you can put this one under accidentally on purpose...

While dating, I had a girlfriend who's chosen position when she wasn't quite in the mood was for me to slide between her tits and cum that way - too tired for sex, HJ or BJ was also work. This way, I did all the work and it was just a towel to clean off her chest.

We'd done this three or four times already, when I got the idea. As I was about to cum, I "accidentally" pushed up and forward a little further so instead of cumming on her neck, I sprayed over her lips and face. I actually got her hair and pillow too. It completely surprised her but she started laughing and totally called me out on it.
My wife doesn't mind facials or cum in her mouth so no accidents or anything unplanned. I usually give her a "little tap" on her shoulders when I'm about to cum and then she "gets ready" by either sucking some more or let it cum on her face or tits... no biggie.

BUT, when it comes to "unplanned" I need to get back to my late teenage years. My (also late teenage) girlfriend was a experienced "handjobber" but 0 experience when it comes to blowjobs. Never did, never wanted to try but she found it interesting to look at the tip while giving handjobs... and most of the times when I was about to cum she heard my moaning and then let it spray on her tits...

Except that one time I tried to keep my moans silent but she still sort of felt it so it was not a full on facial but it did hit her chin, right under her mouth. I said "sorry", but I don't think she bought it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2024, 12:59 PM

Default titfuck led to accidential facial

My wife never really liked facials but she likes me to come on her boobs, ass or stomach.

Back when we were just recently dating one time when she had her period she suggested we could try a titfuck. She has beautiful C cup tits, as we found out they are maybe a bit too small for a proper titfuck because my dick was sliding out a lot. But I was super horny and it still felt really good. When I was about to come she pressed her boobs together very firm, eventually a bit too firm so my dick sled out and was now lying on top of her tits angled straight for her face.
I shot a huge load right on her face, out of surprise she opened her mouth and the second load flew straight in. Also some cum got into her hair. She was not really happy about it and said something like "next time I blow you and you come on my tits like usual"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2024, 09:49 PM

Default Ex came to a job site.

I had broken up with my ex a year prior but still had contact, she is a skinny redhead with big boobs, huge for her frame, we kind of hated each other but still fucked because that was never a problem.
This would be about 17 years ago before everything was done online and I had gotten some of her mail that she needed. So I told her to come to jobsite that I was working on.
It was near the end if the day and I was the only guy left on the job, I was finishing some things up and doing busy work while waiting for her to arrive.
She showed up about 4:30, dressed for work, she was a front of the house restaurant manager so she was well dressed with a plunging neckline blouse to show off her huge tits. I was working in a bathroom that was mostly sheet rocked, the house was far from being livable and the home owners were no where in sight at the time.
I gave her the mail and we exchanged pleasantries. She asked who else was there and I told her it was just me. At that she pushed me back into the empty room and went for my belt buckle. Who was I to stop her?
She crouched down rather than kneel to not get herself dirty since she was going to work right after and proceeded to give me what was one of the best blowjobs she had ever given in the four plus years I had know her. Deep throating my cock, sloppy, aggressive sucking licking my balls really putting on a master class. This was true to her form, she always went above and beyond when there was an element of danger. For a solid 10 minutes shecwas an absolute cock hound and I was loving it.
She could sense I was nearly about to cum and she said "cum in my mouth not on my face, I have to go to work" which I was fine with, Leah loved cum, I must've cum on her face 1000 times. However, just as I was about to unload in her mouth, we both heard the front door open!
She jerked her head to look to see if anyone as there and I blew my load all over the side of her face, in her hair, eyebrows on her cheek and it ran down on to her shirt and her tits. It was a massive load. I tried not to laugh. Was she ever pissed.
Now the problem was, we heard people talking, the homeowners had stopped by yo see what progress was made.
Fuck.
I quickly buckled up my pants and put my tool belt back on and directed my cum covered big titted ex into a closet that still had a door on it and closed the door. Then went to talk to the owners.
As hard as I tried to get them out of there quickly, they were there for 15 to 20 minutes all while she was being silent dripping with my jazz in a closet. They offered to lock up but I said no I've got this and told them I had some more things to do before I left.
When they pulled out of the driveway I went and opened the closet door to see a laughing but very pissed off 25 year old cum encrusted woman standing in a closet. She had even more sperm on her than I originally thought.
Believe me the though crossed my mind to take a picture but she'd have put the claw of a hammer in my head.
There was no way she could go to work like this. It was everywhere. She wound up calling and saying she had a flat tire so she could go home and change. It was the my only and best accidental facial. Still makes me laugh
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mjymjmy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2024, 03:24 PM

Thanked 1,682 Times in 57 Posts

Last year we were (and still are) looking for a man to become a "regular" mfm member.
One of the three men we'd tried last year was quite promising. Dressed nicely, charming, good looks.
So after some chit chat and getting to know eachother, my wife and he started making out. He turned out to be reasonably well endowed, about 7 inch. so that was OK as well.

My wife sucked his cock. He returned the favor by licking her pussy. All was going well.
My wife put the condom on his cock, laid back and spreaded her legs.
He climbed on top of her, shoved his cock in one stroke all the way in and started fucking her.
About 2-3 minutes later he climbed off her, ripped off the condom while scooting next to her, and shot his load (and quite an amount it was) all over my wifes' face and hair.

My wife hate (yes realy hate) facials
He didn't became a regular...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dongster For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LatinCpleAnalFacial

3m:59s

06-04-2008
Naked World Grand Central

4m:47s

05-16-2023
trailer alovelyassistant

2m:00s