photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-05-2016, 10:17 PM

Default Showing the show sales clerk

I love to wear short skirts without panties. This is a daily hobby of mine to go to the mall or anywhere and show off my sexy body. Since I am very bi and love women, I try to show off to hot women.

One day at the mall I decided to try on some new pumps but only with a woman sale clerk. Walking around the mall and up the escalator so some could see my smooth pussy, I waked into a shoe store and started looking around. A very attractive woman asked if she could help me and I responded with "yes" in many ways I am sure. She smiled and asked what I am looking for. I said a pair of CFM pumps with ankle straps. Mmmm she purred and asked me to sit down so I feet could be measured. This woman was wearing a skirt with heels and her blouse was unbuttoned enough to be interesting.

I sat down and she got on her knees to take off my current shoe. When she did this I could see a glimps of her black panties and could look down her blouse and noticed her nipples getting hard. I was getting turned on but she did not know his yet. As I offered my foot I let my skirt ride up and spread my legs some. She carefully removed my heels and smiled at me. She said do you feet hurt? She rubbed my feet while she was saying this and it was making me even hornier.

After I said the type of show I was looking for she left but when she stood up I saw her panties again. Soon she returned with the black strapped pumps and so she could put them on, I offered my foot but this time opened my legs even further and leaned back. This gave the clearly a clear view of my smooth, wet pussy and my ample breasts as my nipples were also now hard.

The clerk then looked around the store and then ran her hand up my thigh until she reached my now soaked pussy and touched me. I moaned a little so she did the same with the other leg then again touched my pussy. It was clear we were both on the same page now so I spread my legs open more and she then shoved her finger in my now dripping pussy. OMG this was hot. Another woman clerk walked behind her and looked at what was happening and smiled and touched her breasts giving an approval. The clerk started to finger fuck me right there! I came almost instantly! She then said perhaps you would like to see the other selections we have in the store room. Yes, I said and we went to the back.

Once in the back, I turned to face the wall, bent slightly and spread my legs. The clerk got on her knees and started to lick my soaked pussy with enthusiasm shared by only a few. So there I was bent over wearing the new pumps and being licked by this hot clerk when the other sales clerk came back there and joined us. She started kissing my neck and rubbing my breasts as her coworker ate me for dinner. Omg this was a hot experience for me.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tiffanyheels For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 11:16 PM

Sounds like an Al Bundy wet dream.
The Following User Says Thank You to jart49 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 06:41 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default consequences - including shoe shop!

Events escalate from her shower, then the meeting in the cafe, culminating in the shopping mall, looking for shoes? Dirty girls on the town.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Consequences.txt (28.1 KB, 81 views)

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s