Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,572 Times in 2,500 Posts

I'd for sure buy something like that. Real amateur strip poker videos are hard to come by. I would say instead of messing with sending DVDs out (like some people still do) just throw it up on a website for download like clips4sale. I think the going rate is a dollar per minute for a clip. 30 minutes 30 bucks, simple and easy.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:23 PM

Thanked 6,540 Times in 382 Posts
Default I don't think you would need to pay the guys

just seeing naked chicks would be incentive enough for men to want to win...for the girls, however, the best way to do it is to pay the winners and the losers, but pay the winners more so there's a desire to want to keep their clothes on
Old 12-01-2008, 08:15 AM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 676 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfulbikinis View Post
just seeing naked chicks would be incentive enough for men to want to win...for the girls, however, the best way to do it is to pay the winners and the losers, but pay the winners more so there's a desire to want to keep their clothes on
Probably true enough, about the guys. I'm thinking a cash incentive for the guys might help them persuade their ladies to join the experiment.

I agree, makes sense to pay both winners and losers. Everybody gets an appearance fee - but the winners get a bonus. Makes it a little more pro than amateur, strictly speaking, but might help recruitment. It'd be fun to do it more as a game show type thing. Then again, strip game shows are another topic, aren't they.

Anybody thinking about actually doing this? I've been tempted to throw that ad on Craigslist and just see what happens.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:01 AM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

Firstly, its a great idea.

Secondly , it IS affordable!

I've done a few photoshoots myself, although nothing on a theme. All but one of the models I used had some modelling experience- ie semi-pros, although really just amateurs doing it for extra cash.

I'll take you through my experiences.

Hiring

Firstly, there ARE people who would be happy to pose for this, if you approach people on adult modelling style forums. Suggest the idea, agree a fee and away you go. However, some might request more money for a video shoot.

Secondly, you could post an advert in a free college paper , online board etc. Darering used this method, although they did suffer with a high drop out rate- check out the boards for more information.

Thirdly, you could try recruiting people directly- e mailing people through online portfolio sites etc. Expect lots of "nos" and even some abuse, but it is potentially very rewarding.

Performing

The main issue here- not all models will be able to "live your dream." Some simply won't understand the concept, others might struggle to "act natural" especially on video.

There is a massive Catch 22- the whole point of strip poker is that losing clothes is a forfeit- something a player does not want to do. Models hired for a nude shoot, by definition, are comfortable being nude.

Basically, the challenge here will be finding good, convincing actresses.

Legal etc

I'd suggest you make it clear that you are paying people to model/act. If you market this as being paid to play strip poker they might be issues.

The money you pay to a model is income, and she should declare it as such for tax purposes. Just check that the models are aware of this- in the UK models are typically self employed.

Profit!

You can sell your footage very easily, there are lots of site that let people upload footage to be sold (they charge a commission.)

But yeah- my suggestion would be to start small. Get a cheap, but decent video camera, and just hire two models, and have them pose-play strip poker. Get a feel for what the shoot involves- and get references. Build a reputation as a "legit" film maker, and work from there!
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2008, 05:37 PM

Thanked 2,822 Times in 380 Posts

Here are a couple of things I think is important for a great ENF movie. I've always wanted to produce one of these, and in fact have a really good script I'm hoping to eventually turn into one.

Quality. Make sure you use good equipment. Most of the stuff out there looks amateurish. Set yourself apart by using professional cameras, lighting, and editing.

Performance. ENF is mostly based around the psychological concept where a woman is exposed or seen involuntarily. The actors need to get into character and make sure that they convey this... as opposed to women who look like they're getting paid to try to act.

Camera operation. The zoom is not your friend. Storyboard the shots and the angles you'd like to see come to life, and then follow that format. Don't stay in a fixed postiion and attempt to zoom in and out and pan around the room in order to capture everything taking place. Make sure you at least use a tripod (preferably with a fluid-head). Your video will immediately drop down a couple of notches in quality the moment you attempt to record your video using a hand-held camera.

Editing. You don't need to include everything. In fact, you shouldn't. Sometimes (especially in ENF scenarios) you need to build up anticipation. Edit tight, and keep things moving forward. Timing is important. Get close up facial expressions. Get establishing shots. Get reaction shots. Put it all together in a way that makes sense. Make it seem like you're telling a story, and can even share multiple perspectives of that same story. Use music to enhance, but not overpower the vibe of the scene. Don't use it just because you have it. Same with transitions. Use them when they add value to the production.. not just because you have the ability to do so.

Models / Actors. You need variety. They need to look nice, but they don't need to be super model-esque. You want these poeple to be believable. You need to find attractive, yet seemingly approachable people.

Characters. To enhance the ENF, you need to introduce these characters. The viewers need to get to know them. They need to feel like they are familiar with them. This will make the ENF all that more spectacular! Seriously. Spend some time showing the characters outside of an ENF situation before putting them into the awkward and amazing situation you are planning.

Environment. Spend some time working on the location. If the girl is going to lose her top at the local pizza joint, don't putt pizza boxes in your kitchen and try to pretend that it's the downtown pizzaria.

Personality. If the subject is supposed to be shy or bashful, don't let her walk onto the set with her own clothes wearing leather and a miniskirt. Take control over all the aspects of each character to make them true to the character. If there's an instigator, make sure he/she gets into character, and looks the part as well.

Variety. Do they all need to be early 20s women? Think about the impact of various ENF scenes if the subjects are diverse. Now think about how much better each of those scenarios will play out if the audience in the scene is also diverse! Older, younger, male, female, authoritative, subordinate, bystander, instigator, friend, parent, relative, bully, puritan... etc. The ENF can create a wide array of responses from different types of people. Choose wisely the reactions you need, and place the characters into the appropriate scenes along with the best crowd of people in order to maximise the ENF situations.

Remember this... every step along the way you're going to lose quality. Something's going to go not quite right, or the equipment will do something unexpected, or human error will take place. If you're not careful, the production will wind up worse than you had hoped by the time post production has ended. Therefore, in order to minimize this, try to maximize quality at each step:

1. Preproduction. Scripting, storyboarding, casting, location scouting, all things conceptual. Spend a fair amount of time with this.
2. Make sure your cameras are high quality.
3. Use proper lighting, tridpods, etc.
4. Hire the right talent, get them into character.
5. Use concise and specific direction. Rehearse!
6. Location, settings, props, make sure they're true to the story, but not distracting.
7. Edit carefully. Use a professional edit system. Thoughtfully consider the timing of the cuts to highten the sense of emotion for each scene.

If you do it right, you may wind up with a classic! I too hope to do this one day.

Good luck.

Last edited by vidpro; 12-01-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:16 PM

Thanked 6,982 Times in 397 Posts
Default ENF Movie

Just a few thoughts. I've never made a movie, so take them for what they are worth.

1. Plagiarism is the highest form of flattery. Steal idea's from other movies. Porky's. Class. Friday the 13th, etc. Yeah, they all had bigger budgets, but try to take as much from the as you can.

2. Instead of writing a script for the movie, do what Robert Altman did. Have the actors create their own dialog. Not for the whole movie, but at least some of it so the actresses feel comfortable in front of the camera. Saying your own dialog in a movie seems more natural. And if you don't like it, you can always edit it out later anyway.

3. To me, the actress is the most important aspect of the movie. She has to have charisma. Without it, no one is going to care what happens to her. So find someone who is not just good looking, but sparkles when she talks.

Anyway, just a few idea's.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:18 PM

Thanked 5,014 Times in 676 Posts

You guys are incredible. Thanks for the amazing, insightful, and downright FUN input.

Let's go do this deal!
Old 03-16-2010, 08:23 PM

Thanked 23,555 Times in 2,691 Posts
Default Bump

Sorry for the bump thought these discussions should come around once in a while to expose more people to the idea...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s