or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2019, 09:34 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 973 Posts
Default Fools!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloxeiro View Post
My girlfriend likes low-waisted shirts. She has small breasts and tries to enlarge her breasts by wearing too big bras. I don't mind if she feels better. A few days ago, when we were queuing in the store behind us stood two men. I heard one to another said "look at her tits, her nipples are visible". My girlfriend was unaware because she had a phone call. When the other guy looked in her chest he laughed and said "this bra is too big. Nice chick but her nipples are weird so soft and puffy. Ugly" after this situation I felt very bad. I didn't tell my girlfriend about this situation. Are her nipples really awful?
Absoluley not! They should have been grateful for the awesome view!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2019, 12:37 PM

I went to the farmers market this weekend. It was very hot and I took a friend from work. She is very pretty, but almost a prude. What I saw was a lot of the women working the booths were wearing sleeveless blouses that were somewhat low cut. I had some awesome views when they would bend over to get change. The girl I was with went to the restroom so I wandered over to this place that was selling plants. This girl she was in her 20s was helping her dad out. I got her to show me some small bushes and she was wearing a sun dress. When she squatted down and bent over to see the price I not only saw her nipples, but all the way down to her panties. I will be going back to the farmers market this time alone.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:18 AM

Thanked 16,311 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote:
When the other guy looked in her chest he laughed and said "this bra is too big. Nice chick but her nipples are weird so soft and puffy. Ugly" after this situation I felt very bad. I didn't tell my girlfriend about this situation. Are her nipples really awful?
Her breasts and nipples are outstandingly wonderful.

Guys (and gals) say things like that when they are caught off-guard and embarrassed or uncomfortable and they don't want people to notice. I said something equally as dumb many, many, many years ago when my sister bent over and I saw her nipples and I was so excited, yet I was really embarrassed for getting excited about seeing my sister and nervous that I finally got to see them after so many years of trying...I don't remember what I said to her, but looking back I realize it was pretty mean and awful and horrible and not at all like me whatsoever. But, I didn't know what else to say, and I didn't want her to realize how excited and embarrassed I was in the moment.

So those guys probably never saw lovely boobies before, or very few at most, so they didn't want anyone to notice them drooling like idiots, so he said something mean instead. Or they were feeling insecure because there aren't any women in their own lives who would let them see their boobs. I am sure they will be jerking off to the mental image for weeks to come.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2019, 04:40 PM

Default Co-worker, repeatedly (+ Bonus)

I had a co-worker once who was small chested, and liked to wear oversize bras to (I assume) look like she had boobs. She was very slim, and very pretty, looked like she could model if she ever made the effort.

Anyway, I'm the computer guy and was helping her with a tech issue when I realize the cups of her bra are hanging away as she twists in her chair to talk to me, and forcing her shirt open as well while I was standing a few feet behind her. Then..... pop, there's a nipple freely hanging out. I of course play the "I wasn't looking game" as we talk and discuss the issue. It was definitely a "Puffy" with a slight skin-toned ring around it where it started to "puff" and go to a mottled red/pink color. The nipple itself wasn't very prominent, pretty small and just a bump at the end of the puffball nipple.

About this time, her boss comes in (Good friend) and joins in the usual BS, so she stays in that position and he quickly cues in to the fact that we are sharing the room with this hot chicks nipple, and slides me a glance and a smile but doesn't say a word. He continues to play the "I wasn't looking game" too, LOL.

She was actually a nice person and I would stop to chit chat a few times a week, anytime she was wearing something that looked like a target of opportunity, LOL. I got regular views of her nips, sometimes even BOTH at the same time when she was wearing the right thing. It was good couple year run.

Sooo... that was the story, the bonus is attached. Being the computer guy, sometimes they ask me to check their personal PCs which I am always willing to do on the chance of picking something up. This was one such victory.... usually you find a little cache of pics, but in this case there's literally just this one. (OK, Well, technically one other in a thong and T-shirt, bad angle and super tiny, being paddled in jest by a clothed friend... not worth the bandwidth.)

First post, hope it works LOL
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1274Edit.jpg  
Old 08-25-2019, 03:29 AM

Thanked 4,693 Times in 559 Posts
Default We Can't see too much...

Quote:
Are her nipples really awful?
Please show more of her - topless or naked please! Think that could be nice nipples, but at this pic is nearly nothing to see...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2019, 05:40 PM

Default Last summer days

Hello everyone,

The last warm days are approaching. The chances for nice views are becoming less and less. At least I am prepared by now. Just 3 weeks ago, I had the view of my year... maybe ever.

I have been living in a shared flat with another guy and two girls for two years by now. All of us are between 22 and 30. Our relationships are rather platonic. However, I consider both girls sexy. Unfortunately, they are also a little prudish. There is rarely an opportunity for any downblouse and even though the summer was hot, I just saw them in a bikini once. Also, I feel as if they were a little embarrassed.

Anyway, 3 weeks ago, I got a surprisingly great from of my 22 year old flatmate . She has brown hair, I consider her boobs b to c cup and she has a normal body figure.

It was one of those days during the heat wave with 39 degrees Celsius and apparently, as a result of that, she was wearing a shirt I never saw on her before, which was more revealing than usual. It was the flowery and kinda sheer shirt you can see in the pics below with a bandeau bra underneath it. We went grocery shopping like this together and I already considered myself lucky, but the view I was talking about just appeared when we were bringing the groceries inside.

At some point, when carrying the staff, her bandeau bra must have slipped underneath her boobs and when she entered the kitchen, I was able to see right through her shirt at her gorgeous boobs and nipples. (In one of the pics I kinda highlighted the way the bra moved). I always wanted to see them and was taken by surprise. However, I managed not to blow it and just kept on chatting with here. Thus, I was able to enjoy the show while she was cooking until she laid down in the living room afterwards. At this point she must have realized her slip as her bra was back in place once I left her alone for just a minute.

She looked little a embarrassed and I think she hopes I did not see anything because of the pattern. However, I did see everything. Still, I kept it to myself to be nice.

Attached you can also see some pics I took. Unfortunately, the camera had a really hard time with the pattern. Thus, the pics clearly understate my view.

Are you able to make out one of her nipples a little? I have a hard time but I clearly see it, as I was there.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190908_205930_514.jpg   IMG_20190908_214537_335~2.jpg  

IMG-20180709-WA0021~4.jpg   IMG_20190908_214539_981~2.jpg  

Old 09-13-2019, 07:16 PM

Thanked 4,582 Times in 259 Posts
Default Wedding Cleavage

Once at a wedding, the bridesmaids dresses were fairly low-cut, and a couple of the bridesmaids really had to goods for that kind of dress. One of them had the most beautiful cleavage I've seen, she had these great cantaloupe looking tits, nice and round. But she never wore anything that showed them, always high neck shirts, so this was the first I've seen any skin of them. Very modest gal.

The real story begins as the reception is going on, I get asked to go help take down the decorations and they had this trellis on a table that had a million ribbons tied to it. So, the three of us guys up there were working on taking them off, I was on the left side of the table, one guy in front, one on the right. This gal comes up and is trying to avoid some guy who wants to dance with her so she decides to help take down decorations. She climbs up on the table facing me to work from the inside of the trellis! She is on all fours, one the table, her butt in one guys face and those amazing AMAZING breasts 12 inches from my face! And this took quite a while to get all of the ribbons down, I kept worrying that she would turn around and work on the other side, but she never did. Maybe because I was married she didn't feel as nervous letting me see them? I don't know, but I treasure that memory!

She is a good hugger too, whenever we see her every couple of years I get a nice press.
Old 09-27-2019, 11:05 AM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts

Have u ever seen a Nipple because bra was too big? Maybe u have photos? Msg me on priv
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2019, 10:01 AM

Thanked 16,311 Times in 1,138 Posts

Two for one on Saturday. We were at a late graduation party for my cousin's kid. She graduated this past May, but her family never got around to having a party for her. She was home from college this weekend, so her parents threw her a rather impromptu graduation party on Saturday. Despite the two-day notice, there were still almost 50-75 people there!

1) The graduate. She was wearing one of those one-piece shorts jumper things, not sure what they are called. She was clearly braless. This family is particularly religious and extremely conservative when it comes to showing skin, let alone something like brastraps, so she was probably braless to avoid showing brastraps and didn't have a strapless bra with her. I told my wife, "I can't believe she is wearing that in front of all these people." My wife asked why, as it didn't look particularly revealing or anything. I said, "Because anytime she bends over she is going to flash people." My wife asked how I came to that conclusion since her outfit didn't seem at all revealing. I said, "It isn't revealing when she is standing up, of course, but it's really loose and if she bends over it will show everything." And literally that moment, she came out of her house and bent over to pet a dog tied up to the railing, her top fell away, and both boobs complete with nips were on display. My wife scoffed and said I pay too much attention to this things.

2) About 10 minutes later, we saw another one of my cousins, also college age. I told my wife, "She is going to show things, too." My wife said how did I know. I said, "You can tell that her bra is too big because her shirt goes into the top of her bra a bit, and if she bends over we will see inside, just like your sister all the time." About a half hour later, my wife said, "You were right about that one, too." I asked her what in the world she was talking about, and she said she was inside and the gal in question on was the couch, slightly bent forward and when my wife walked by, she got a full view of everything. I said, "It's fun being married to a very visual person who is hyper aware of everything around us, isn't it?" Then I asked her to describe what she saw because I didn't get to see it, and she said, "I actually can't describe what I saw. I just know that I definitely saw it." (My wife is the least-visual person I know. She could see a car accident and wouldn't even be able to tell you if they were cars, SUVs, or trucks that were involved; just "I saw an accident today".)

On the way home, she quizzed me on what people were wearing that had nothing to do with boobs, and I was able to describe a dozen people and what they were wearing, just to convince her it isn't always about noticing boobs. Ha!
Old 10-02-2019, 07:40 AM

Yesterday I was shopping in a large shopping center. That day there were a lot of promo girls encouraging them to buy their products. One of the promo girls caught my attention the most. She was wearing a blue low-cut top. Her neckline was so big that a piece of black padded bra stuck out. She was about 21 years old. Very slim. Her smile was fantastic, her hair was blond. In that low-cut top I could see her whole breasts. She had small breasts but very pretty. The best of all was that her padded bra was too big. Gap between a bra and breasts was so big. It was very easy to see her whole puffy nipple. She had an incredibly beautiful nipple. Very large puffy Nipple. It was the biggest puffy Nipple I've ever seen. The nipple was very soft and bright. She was a bit embarrassed because I think she didn't expect to get such a low-cut top for work. That day there were a lot of people in the store and I know that many guys had this fantastic view.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a

0m:50s

09-18-2019
yt5s com Sexy crime 480p

0m:47s