Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2018, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddarz View Post
Guys, Im really addicted to pantsing. Have been for a long time. For the past couple years in San Diego I have been visiting the hapy ending Asian massage parlors.
At some point in every massage, I will pants the massage therapist. Panties and all!! They usually dont get mad but cleary embarassrd, or they just look real confused. Ive only been slapped a couple times.
Anyone else try this before or something similar?
That’s sounds awesome. Would love to hear more about them. I don’t think I would have the nerve to do something like that. I would love to do it. I love nothing more than a good pantsing or mooning. Unfortunately for me, besides it happening to my wife, I have not witnessed many.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2018, 04:54 PM

Default 1st time pantsing massagie lady

The 1st time I worked up the courage to pants the massagie lady, I was very nervous. I love pantsing, but I have not met any girls into it. I suppose my logic at the time was I should be able to express my fetish if Im paying her well, it actually kinda makes sense
She was about 5'6" ish and probably 130 lbs. She asked me to roll over so she could rub the front side. I noticed some of her tattoos and asked to see all of them. She allowed me to raise the bottom of her shirt up a little to show me her ink
With that opportunity I struck lol. While she was holding the bottom of het shirt up and lookin at the ceiling, i grabbed her yoga pants and pulled the past her knees. To my surprise the underwear came with it. She was shaved and looked like she'd be tight
She gasped right aways and covered up. She slapped me but very lightly. She asked me what I was doing while she and I were laughing
I love that she was embarassed but kinda cool with it.
I did end up tipping her very well as this barreass pantsing turned into a blowjob.
I have since pantsed every other girl during a massage. Im working up the courage to record it next time
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shreddarz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 06:17 PM

Default massage pantsed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreddarz View Post
Guys, Im really addicted to pantsing. Have been for a long time. For the past couple years in San Diego I have been visiting the hapy ending Asian massage parlors.
At some point in every massage, I will pants the massage therapist. Panties and all!! They usually dont get mad but cleary embarassrd, or they just look real confused. Ive only been slapped a couple times.
Anyone else try this before or something similar?
hahahahaha this is hilarious. no I havnt done anything similar... I pants my wife here and there but that's it. how many massage ladies have you pantsed?
The Following User Says Thank You to hictaro For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2018, 02:29 PM

Default Massage ladies

Ive probably pantsed between 20 to 30. It can be expensive
The Following User Says Thank You to shreddarz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2018, 01:24 AM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts
Default My ex

Had an ex who started a prank war with me. As was typical of our relationship things took a naughty turn. She got me skinny-dipping in a creek one night and then grabbed our clothes and took off in the car. I had to hot foot it a mile past a dozen houses to find her cracking up.

So, we're hanging out one night with her brother and a few friends. She was laughing, a little tipsy and stoned and dancing in those little cheerleader shorts. So I took a shot at a ko and pantsed her, got them down completely to ankles before I realized she a) had no panties on and b) was standing in front of her brother, facing him, who was sitting in the floor. He was dead level face to muff.

He blushed and started stammering. She, trying to keep me from winning that prank, didn't even miss a beat. She kicked her shorts off and kept dancing. Her brother just sat there, jaw dropped, blushing.

She ended up naked and giving lap dances.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2018, 07:23 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts
Default lap dances

Wow!!- how did her brother react to her stripping to naked- did she give him a lap dance as well??
The Following User Says Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2018, 09:00 AM

Thanked 2,078 Times in 163 Posts
Default Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Wow!!- how did her brother react to her stripping to naked- did she give him a lap dance as well??
He just got quiet, like he was trying to not draw attention. And yes. Every guy and one girl got one from her before she got dressed again. She later told me she could swear he came during his lap dance
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2018, 02:08 PM

Great story!
Old 12-20-2018, 09:43 AM

Default Old stories

So I was thinking today about what got me into pantsing. I narrowed it down to 2 situations that really did it.

1. When I was younger we (me, my cousins, aunts, and uncles) would all go to my grandma’s house and clean, paint, and just in general fix the place up a few times each year. One of my Aunts named Janie would prank people. She’d pants you, or if your underwear were out wedgie you, start water ballon fights, spray you with a hose, etc.
Janie ends up pantsing one of my cousins who was doing the dishes while we cleaned up for Thanksgiving.
The next day we were all back painting, my aunt is about 5 ft 2 a tad thick but not fat with black hair, is standing on the couch to reach higher on the wall before moving it to get the rest. She is reaching full extension up with her left hand balancing on the roof while painting with a roller in the right hand. There were about 8 of us in total painting different sections. 3 cousins, my aunt, me, one of my 3 uncles, my sister, and my gram everyone else was at work. My cousin Jack nudges me in the side. I look over and he strides across the living room and yanks Janie’s grey sweats down to her ankles. She was standing there in a black thong bare cheeks facing out laughing her head off while she bent over to put the roller down. My cousin had taken off, but I stood there jaw dropped watching it all.

2. In college dating an ex who I have put stories on here about before. I had started dating her and pantsed her occasionally and she always seemed to get a little thrill out of it. Well I went on vacation with her and her family, parents and one sister. Her sister was 2 years older and had a thick wonderful ass. While we were in the hotel her parents had one room and we had the other. My gf let’s call her Ashley would change in the main room and her sister Liz would change in the bathroom. While Ashley was getting ready changed for our hike I kept pulling her sweats down just to be a pain in the ass. She had a red thong on but was unfazed other than telling me to let her finish changing. We went out to the lobby to wait for their parents and while Ashley was talking to me Liz pulled her sweats down. Ashley pulled them up quick a little embarrassed now bc there were people, but the pants didn’t even come down far enough to show her full ass so she didn’t seem to care much.
Her parents come down and we head on the hike. There was a trail, but it was also pretty rocky. Their parents were out in front, they were very active people, and the girls lagged back chatting while we went, I stayed with them.
Out of nowhere we hit a hard uphill rocky patch, Liz goes first bending forward hand on the rocks climbing. Ashley hops past me grabs the side hip portion of Liz’s sweats and drops them to her ankles. Liz had on super cheeky pink Victoria secret panties. They rolled down a little bit showing off about 3 inches up butt crack. Right in front of me are two large tan lined butt cheeks that I’d been dying to see. Liz acting like its no big deal finishes the little climb fixes her panties then pulls her sweats up casually. She didn’t even blush just grinned and told her she’d regret it. Liz didn’t follow through with her threat sadly but from that moment on I was addicted lol.
Old 12-21-2018, 10:50 AM

Default origin story

hey thanks for the quality stories. I have had an enf kink for most of my life. I think the first pantsing I witnessed in my adultish life is what started it. This was in high school and pantsing wasn't big but it happened once in a while. we went on a field trip to a museum and there was another older class there, I have no idea who they were but they were seniors.

There was this girl standing and looking at something with a short shirt and sweat pants. the perfect target. Someone snuck up behind her and pantsed her to her ankles. She was in shock looking around as she made her way to the ground to pull her pants up. she was wearing tight white underwear that showed off the curves. a bunch of people had a good laugh.

here is a gif I made of the memory

it would be cool if we could get more origin stories!
Attached Thumbnails
museum.gif  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hictaro For This Useful Post:

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20