uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2016, 10:23 PM

Default camping.

Years ago, my wife and I were camping and doing some hiking. At dusk, we started making our way back toward our tent and we were getting pretty playful. A little bit of kissing and petting, that kind of stuff. I dared her to flash me. Being the shy type she said only if I flashed her first. I started to unzip when she stopped me and said she needed more.

She instructed me to actually drop my shorts and underwear down around my ankles. I took a deep breath and dropped my shorts, then another deep breath and pushed my breifs down to meet them. I stood there for a moment and let her get an eye full. Then I started to dress and told her it was her turn.

She sighed nervously then lifted her shirt and bra up over her small a cup breasts and quickly put them away again. She turned and started walking back toward the tent again and I said "hey, you got way more than I did!" With that I quickly grabbed her shorts and yanked them down exposing her thong and big ass! She yelped and quickly pulled them back up. The whole thing must have been a turn on for her becasue when we got back to the tent we did some pretty vigorous love making.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kimspissed For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 07:33 PM

Some fantastic stories in here over the last few pages guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cetra For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2016, 05:05 PM

Default Skirt Pulled Down

Ugh... So this is SUPER embarrassing, but it just as funny so I had to share it. So me and my boyfriend were going to get lunch, right? And so we get Chipotle and I'm in a skirt on a windy day - genius right? But not only that he made me carry our bag and my cup so he can open the car door. But he lets me walk in front the whole way which I should've been suspicious of. Anyway when we get to the car I hear him drop his keys and I tell him to hurry up cuz I don't want the wind to blow my skirt up. While he bends to get the keys, he pulls down my skirt and my panties. OH MY GOSH there I was in front of traffic with my voluptuous tan ass just jiggling freely as I panic a bit and got soo red faced. This wouldn't be as bad if he didn't tap my bum a bunch of times. He laughed so hard off took the food so I could pull my skirt and panties up and we went home and then I shared it with you guys.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:57 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmoogly View Post
Alright so I was swimming with my friend Kayla and she and I have a bit of a running joke. She has a skinnier build but very big hips and a very big butt, which can make finding the right fitting pants a bit tricky, so she has had some issues with crack showing. We often joke about this and about whether or not I should tell her if her butt crack is out. Anyway she and I had just stepped out of the pool, and she was wearing a two piece black bikini. She had a little bit of a wedgie, and as she fixed it, her bikini bottoms were pulled down a bit, exposing the top of her asscrack. She went to put on sandals and I followed behind to give her my usual jokes about her crack problem. Well I reached over to fix it for her, grabbing the top of her bikini bottoms, but I think she was afraid I was trying to pull them down. To stop what she thought was a pantsing attempt, she tried to push my hand away, but her aim was a bit off since she was reaching behind her back. Instead of my hand, she pushed my wrist which actually DID cause me to pull down her bikini bottoms and pull her off balance a bit. I wish I could say she lost her balance and her bare ass landed on my face, but unfortunately she just burst out laughing and pulled em back up, realizing that she accidentally made me expose her whole ass when I was innocently trying to cover part of it!

I've got a few more stories from the past few month if anyone's interested

stories of women pantsing each other in public are great!!! a full moon from a bikini pantsing in broad daylight is a most welcomed site
Old 11-13-2016, 09:04 PM

Default Double pantsed

So I was watching UFC 205 with my boyfriend and our friends. By the end of the night the guys were pretty drunk and us girls were too. Men being men they decided to have us girls fight like what we just watched. We thought it'd be fun but it was full of pantsings. First I went up against my black friend, Liv, and she took me down and gave me a wedgie then pulled down my shorts to show my panties hiked up. I told her to restart cuz I wasn't ready so we did. This time I was able to give here a nice, big wedgie and pulled down her leggings showing her thick ass in a thong. After that the other two girls, Ava a pale ginger and Sarah a brunette, went at it. Basically the same except Ava pulled down Sarah's bra and we all saw her rather petite tits. The rest of the night was really a blur. Kinda glad I remembered this
Old 12-11-2016, 09:15 AM

Love the stories Aly!

A couple more have popped up in this thread: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=199344

Definitely worth keeping an eye on!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cetra For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 03:36 PM

Default VR closing the gap.

Went to friend's house today to catch up with all the friends that came back to the area for Christmas. Stories were swapped and a few proud gifts were brought before our collective eyes. One of the toys was a Virtual Reality head set that used a smart phone to play videos and do 360 photos. First time almost any of us experienced such a device and it has made me a believer. Soon I'll probably be lost in a virtual world wondering where my job and friends went.

One of the videos we could play on it was from the Walking Dead and it had zombies closing in on you from all sides in the woods. Ana, 5' 6'' with long straight brown hair, D breasts and bottom to match on a slim yet healthy frame, is a BIG fan of the series and had to try. We were all gathered in a living room with couches and chairs and she stood in the middle us with the headset on, relaying to us the exciting details of her inevitable doom.

As this was going on I leaned over to one of my other female friends, formerly Ana's roommate, and whispered how this would be a great time to pants her. She responded by saying "And how." And then did just that. She grabbed the sides of the thighs and gave a sharp tug downward. Ana's loose, unbelted jeans pooled around her wool socks and above that she wore a black long sleeve T-shirt and a pair of the sheerest black bikini style panties I have ever seen. I could make out every detail of her butt down to the small mole on her lower right cheek. She called out "Ah!! They've got me!!" But continued to look around the room with the VR headset and her hands out before her. She did a few turns as she looked around at the zombies and thus spared no one the sight of her exposed rear and to my delight, exposed shaved front!

We were all laughing our heads off, and were amazed that this pair of panties did NOTHING to cover the wearer, yet she seemed no to care at all. A few moments after, the video ended and she calmly took off the headset and handed it to the next person to enjoy. It was only after this that she looked down and gave out a little scream and pulled up her pants, struggling for a second to get them back over her bottom still buttoned. She put her hand to her mouth, turned beet red and said "I forgot I was wearing these ones..." One the guys called out "Brovo!" And we clapped and she bowed and sat down.

We've since discussed making her a trophy for 'unflinching sense of duty in the face of adverse conditions and undead hordes'
Old 02-20-2017, 06:50 PM

Default New Years Pantsing

So this New Year my wife and I got a hotel room with some of our friends and went out to a bar next door to it so no one had to drive.

When we finished at the bar everyone stumbled back to the room to continue drinking. All the girls took turns using the bathroom to change out of their dresses into something more comfortable. My wife, a little over 5ft about 110 lbs blonde hair and a very tight athletic body small boobs but a thick ass, changed into grey sweat pants that tie in the front. She always ties them fairly tight since shes super conservative.

After a ton of shots we were all pretty out of it, but I had a little plan forming in my head. While the girls are all up dancing around I went to my wife and gave her another drink while pulling the string on her sweats.(Every time she wears these pants I nonstop pull the strings untied) She didn't notice at all and kept partying on.

A while later the party is winding down with about 5 people still awake (2 of my guy friends, one of their wives, me and my wife) I was sitting on the floor and my wife was shaking her ass in front of me. She always starts twerking and shaking her ass when she is very drunk. Well after a few minutes I start playing with her a little bit smacking her butt and squeezing it.

She at this point is very out of it so I say to her, "Why don't you show everyone how good you are at booty shaking?" Her confidence is through the roof and she turns toward me, butt facing them and with a big grin starts bouncing her ass. My friends wife is egging her on telling her how sexy it is and how she needs to learn.

The compliments were getting to my wifes head and she stood up nice and straight and did this little booty bounce and I struck. I grabbed each pocket and dropped he pants to her ankles. She had on cheeky cheetah print panties and a shirt that didn't quite reach the waistband.

Everyone laughed, but she just kept going not caring at all. My friends loved it. They were in awe and she literally stepped out of the pants and kicked them up to me as if she was teaching me a lesson. At this point I was also very drunk and decided to teach her a lesson because she was being over the top a show off. She looked back at our friends and actually says, "You're welcome" so I grab the string waistband on her panties and dropped them to the floor as well. Now she is standing there bare ass out pale white ass facing the 4 friends still awake. Her pussy a little bit of dirty blonde hair on it facing me.

She must have sobered up a bit or this was too much for her even drunk because she immediately covers her vagina looking at me mouth wide open. After about 10 seconds she scrunched down and pulled her panties back up and grabbed her pants off me laughing.

The next morning she was bragging to me about how well behaved she was at the bar and how she could tell I was super drunk because I dropped a glass. I asked her what she remembered after the bar and she said, "Nothing, didn't we go to bed"

I was laughing especially while our friends wife told her how she shook her ass for them and was naked from the waist down. My friends wife even told her how great her ass looked and that she liked her tan lines. I loved every second of it, and my wifes cheeks were red for hours afterwards.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:36 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was in line at the grocery, the mom in front of me was holding a baby about 1 y/o and she had a 4 y/o standing behind her trying to get her attention to the candy display, while putting groceries on the belt, she had her hands full. I was moving my cart out of the way so I could help her with the groceries when the 4 y/o succeeded in pulling her slacks down. Poor woman standing there in a thong, I said "let me hold the baby", she handed me the baby so she could pull up her pants. I tried not to look much and increase her embarrassment, but she was really fit.

She said "thanks" when I handed back to baby, and "I better switch to yoga pants".
Old 02-22-2017, 04:09 PM

I love this stuff. Keep the stories coming

Tags
pantsing, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s