uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2019, 01:52 PM

Default First time topless wife

On occasion my wife Katie and I have gone to a nude beach. Katie comes with me but I’m the only one who gets naked. She has nice Cleavage, which would spill out of her Tankini top if she removed it.

Katie lay down on her back on top of one of our rented lounges. Without asking I leisurely opened the sunscreen lotion. I didn't ask for permission, I just did it! Why would anyone object anyway? She's my wife and I'm doing her a favor by helping her prevent sunburn. Redheads burn easily and I had to protect her. Beginning with her neck I generously applied the lotion and spread it all over her front and even more generously to her cleavage and the top of her breasts that that were spilling out her swimsuit.

I slowly applied more lotion and then began to slowly lower her top. All that happened next was there was more of her naked breast that was now visible to everyone on the beach! Again more and more of those naked breasts were now available to me to massage and apply sunscreen; I repeated this process of lowering and massaging lotion several times. I began hearing some soft moaning as well as quicker breathing. I then made the decision to finish the job. I pulled the top down even lower and not only did her large nipples pop out but also the rest of her breasts as well. Her large breasts just jutted out. It was like an explosion occurred as her breasts just kept spilling out and kept spreading just like an amoeba! It was absolutely awesome! Her Bra size is 44F<

I almost forgot! What about Katie? Her very large breasts exposed and now on display for all to see! I was so proud. Strangely, Katie didn't seem to mind or even care, as it was no big deal. She was like a different woman, but how could I complain?

Here she was with her magnificent breasts full of sunscreen flopping in the wind. From a distance they looked like two white hard candy shells. If you got closer the lotion on those sensuous breasts looked more like gobs and gobs of Pillsbury vanilla cake frosting. We did begin to receive some dirty looks! After all, it was a public beach and fondling wasn't really tolerated. I ended up wiping her tits with my towel. Shortly afterwards she pulled up her swimsuit and we left.
Since that time, she has gone topless and sometimes even nude at a nude beach. Good things happen to people who wait.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:24 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Making love on San Onofre State Beach

My wife and I had never been at San Onofre State Beach before, but we knew that people went nude there. It seemed as we took the long walk from the car that people had less and less on. After walking what seemed to be a mile, we began to see what looked like somewhat private areas partially covered from public view by large drift wood. We decided that those places looked like prime areas for privacy. Both my wife and I stripped off totally nude. We had an ice chest with plenty of refreshments (if you know what I mean). The only problem with drinking that much is that you have to take frequent pee breaks. As we got more polluted, we didn't seem to mind becoming more playful with each others bodies when walking from our semi-covered shelter to the water and back. It was fun playing grab ass with one another and even wrestling in the sand a little. However, as the day wore on, we started becoming a little more amorous with our play. Pretty soon she was stroking my erect member, and I was fingering a rapidly more wetted pussy. Some of this was within the blocked drift wood area, and some was out in full view of other nude beach goers. Pretty soon we got pretty tangled up behind the drift wood, and started fucking like crazy. We had been going at it for about 20 minutes or so, when a couple of nude guys raised up from behind another adjacent drift wood shelter, and said, "Hey, don't you guys know that this is the gay portion of the beach this far south. I looked up while still hunching full bore, and said, "Gay or straight, you are not stopping this locomotive until it blows its stack. My wife was already in mid-climax and was moaning and groaning like wildfire and was saying, "For God's sake, don't stop right now!" So with those two guys watching, I continued to lay into her full bore with both of us going at it full throttle. She was screaming with ecstasy as she came more than once. By now, the two guys had stood up and were a little over us while watching the show. Once finished we both rolled back on our towels totally exhausted. I managed to breathlessly say, "Are you guys still concerned that we are not gay at the gay end of the beach?" Both of them said that it was O.K., and that they enjoyed our little foray in the sand. About that time, my wife, who now had cum running down her lag, said, "Do you mind if I go out in the water and wash this bad girl down?" They said they didn't and left without another word. After my wife returned, she asked where the two guys had gone. I replied that they just up and left. She said, "Well maybe, just maybe, it might have made them rethink how much fun it can be to screw the fuck out of a woman!" I don't know how or what they thought, but I sure thought it was fun as hell to screw the fuck out of a woman! After another drink, we walked all the way back to the car fully and totally nude and drove home that way, as well. We got some looks from the other drivers on I-5 as we passed them or they passed us. The truckers were the most appreciative and expressed it by frequently blowing their horns as my wife flashed them with a double combo of boobs and pussy while we passed by in adjacent lanes.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2019, 03:19 PM

Default Kauai

Wife and I were vacationing on Kauai many years ago when it had a few nude beaches. I had been on lots of nude beaches in different places in the world but it was all pretty new to my wife. We decided to go the the nude beach on the north shore of Kauai. It was muddy walk down a small trail from the parking area, but opened up to a beautiful fairly long beach. There was a high hill on the east side of the beach that had a lighthouse on it. We got there early on the morning and walked maybe 200-300 yards along the beach until there was no one near us. You could still see people but at the distance we were away, you could tell they were naked but not enough detail to tell what sex they were. We put our towels down, stripped completely and relaxed. Wife wanted sun screen on her back so I started applying it. We had been married about 15years by then but putting sun screen on a tall, naked blonde got me very hard. My sun screen application became foreplay. By the time I got to her pussy from the rear to add some lotion, she was already wet. I told her to turn on her side. I got behind her and entered her. We didn’t think people on the beach could tell what we were doing. Well spooning got us started but we got wilder. She got on her hands and knees and I fucked her from the rear. We both had such intense climaxes. Many of you know how outdoor sex can be so wild. We behaved the rest of the time on the beach and left after a few hours. The next day we decided to visit the lighthouse. We were surprised to see coin operated telescopes all around the lighthouse. I put a quarter in the one looking down in the nude beach. Damn if you couldn’t see everything in sharp detail. When I showed my wife, she was amazed and both of us wondered if some lucky tourist the morning before got an x-rated sex show.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to touchu22 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 08:43 AM

Default Nude on the beach

I've been nude several times in recent years with my new hubby. The first was on a holiday in Cornwall at the now very well known beach, pednvounder near lands end. I'd been topless and skinny dipped with mates from university but never naked in broad daylight on a busy beach!!
I was feeling pretty confident in my body as I had just got together with my new boyfriend, now husband and he made me feel very sexy. We had camped and walked the coast path to find a beach to spend the day at. We were both feeling pretty horny as I was walking in shorts and a bikini top and flashed him on regular occasions as we past other walkers!! We then found this beach that we had kind of heard about before but didn't realise it was quite so beautiful and open to varying States of undress!!
We got down on the beach and it was so hot!! The tide was out so we went for a walk with my little dog I had at the time. I thought that I would tease hubby by leaving my bikini top with our bags, and yes he was very excited by that!! I had never done it so openly before but we found ourselves having conversations, usually about my little dog, with various couples/singles nude and fully dressed!! Everyone seemed so friendly!
When we got back to the bags/ towels I obviously stayed topless but as the tide came in we were getting surrounded by more and more people. The beach must have been a starting point for a lot of people getting naked on the beach for the first time as we watched may people come and go, first wearing swimmers then looking around and realising the amount of skin on display so they would then try being naked or topless but most only lasted a little while and then covered up again and moved on.
We then went for a dip and as we were playing in the waves, hubby said would you mind if I took my shorts off? I wasn't sure because he, to me, was really sexy and didn't know if I wanted others to see his lovely cock but I didn't want to seem a prude so I said yeah go for it!! So he removed his shorts in the sea but as we walked in again I think he felt nervous about all the people around so in the shallows he tried to get his shorts back on! I had to laugh because they had gotten all tangled up and he couldn't get them back on as quick as he wanted try as he may!! So then he gave up and just carried his shorts in. My dog didn't like the sea so as we got to the tide line and she ran over to us, I told him to watch that she didn't try to bite your sausage! To that, we heard a couple that had been near us all day, laugh. We smile nervously as they walked up to us to say hello to us and the dog. She was topless with very firm breasts, probably false! And very athletic, he was naked, well tanned but fat with a small penis. We soon realised they were eastern European and only spoke a little English. He didn't really say much but she was very smiley and I'm sure she was very interested in my man and his exposed cock!! I called my dog away which broke up the conversation and I must admit I was a bit jealous as she seemed to take quite an interest in my man. We then sunbathed a little longer and then right in front of us a couple put down their towels and got down to their swimmers. We could hear them talking about all the naked bodies around and the bloke started to egg his girl on to go topless, but she didn't seem to be having any of it! They then went for a swim in the sea, which I thought was my opportunity to remove my bikini bottoms. Hubby loved this as it was getting later in the day and he didnt think that I was going to do it, but I wanted to show my body off to strangers to enjoy to get him back for earlier!!
As the couple came back to their towels from the sea, we were sat up on our towel with everything on show, and I was very nervous, pretending to watch the goings on, on the beach.
They didn't stare but they looked right at us as they dried their selves. I heard the guy say to his girlfriend, shall be try it and she just giggled and sat down but he wrapped his towel around him as if he was going to change in to some dry shorts without any one seeing, slipped out of his wet shorts, put them on the rocks to dry and then continued to dry his groin and thighs. I was watching him slyly through my sunglasses and I could see he kept looking at me as I pretented to watch other things. I think he must have been making sure his cock was looking as good as it could before he dropped it right in front of us!!
He wasnt particularly good looking or fit but he was ok and his cock looked thick and long!! His girlfriend, seemed shocked as she said his name and said 'what are you doing!' but he just laughed and sat down next to her!
I looked at hubby and he had seen it all too.
The guy continued to try to get his girlfriend to join him but while she did remove her bikini top for a while she was obviously uncomfortable and put it back on soon after.
We were there for a few more hours passing glances at each others naked bodies when it sounded like the couple had had enough and were planning to leave. The guy got up and started to get his clothes together as I watched through my sunglasses. He took his time naked as his girlfriend concentrated on getting her self dressed. He kept quickly pulling his cock as it swang, making sure it stayed as big as possible, and then he stood facing me as he slowly put his clothes back on, making sure I could see his cock for as long as possible. I got quite confident as this was happening and decided that it was time to put my bottoms back on, I moved around to get them and then opened my legs to lean down to put my legs in. I'm not sur if he was watching or not, as I was trying to play it cool but he probably had a good view if he was watching!! As I pulled them up over my bum, I sat back up to see him putting his bag on his shoulder and he looked at me and gave me a smile. I felt so naughty!! When they had gone and we were packing up, hubby said to me, "he was putting on a good show for you? And his cock was bigger than mine!"
I answered, "I hadn't noticed" but he said "you must have noticed that big thing swinging around in front of you?" I said "it was big but I prefer yours!!" And we both laughed.
I said "his girlfriend had her big boob's on show , I bet you seen them?" To which he replied "they weren't out long enough to see them properly" and smiled at me.
We both talked later about it was both our fist times and that we should do it again, and hubby said he loved the idea of people seeing my beautiful body naked in the sunshine, I must say that I was very aroused by it too.
We did get naked on beaches on numerous occasions after but can only do it when we are on holiday without the kids, which isn't enough!! X
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20190904_134114.jpg   2019-09-04_01-39-42.jpg  

2019-09-04_01-38-25.jpg   2019-09-04_01-37-11.jpg  

2019-09-04_01-36-17.jpg  

Tags
amateur, brunette, nude beach, pic, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s