photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2018, 03:08 AM

I was 18 years old. And probably, it was not the first case. But, why I write about this? He just became considerable for me. I was already adult! As then it seemed to me . I rented the room in the three-room apartment at one elderly couple. I studied at institute at this time. And I didn't want to live in the hostel. In the day off when I have been precisely sure that owners of the apartment have gone to the country house, I have allowed to feel the hostess. I have late woken up, and as always, have taken a shower. I have solved, without putting on to pass to the room. I have been convinced that I one houses. I left from shower with one towel on hair. What my surprise when I in kitchen have seen the hostess was! It was shock! I have broken a towel from the head, and began to cover myself convulsively. But, it was not that towel by the size which has allowed to make it. The hostess has insistently called me to herself. At me in the head even of a thought wasn't it to contradict. A lease term for me was strongly favorable. And here I had to communicate with her, probably not less than half an hour. during this time, I have tested the cascade of feelings which I remember with improbable pleasure and nostalgia. Here so it was almost for the first time my adulthood.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to varv For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2023, 08:06 AM

Thanked 3,383 Times in 246 Posts
Default You say she flashed what first?

My wife and I had been attending a number of bike rallies for a few years. She never flashed even though most of the women around her were flashing. I could tell she wanted to, but just would not let herself do it. She even spent one night with only her blue jean jacket on the top and no buttons fastened, but still would not flash. If one watched her closely, you could get a glimpse of her boobies when she leaned over to get a beer, etc. But nothing more.

However, one night at the Republic of Texas Rally she had consumed an inordinate amount of alcohol and was ready for the unveiling. She was standing alongside the parade of flashers coming past us. All of a sudden, she jumps out in the path of the parading flashers and pulls down her shorts and panties while leaning way over and flashes her ass and pussy. Back in those days most women flashed their boobies, but few flashed their asses and pussies. I must say that I was somewhat surprised that she started out working with the lower half. It didn't bother me, but I was surprised.

Later when I asked why she started flashing her lower half first, she just exclaimed, "It seemed less personal than my boobies. With that, I thought it was better left unsaid why her pussy was less personal than her boobies. Perhaps that is a question best left for her old boyfriends.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2023, 02:14 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife has a flashing fetish, but it has to appear accidental, even if she planned it out, she prefers to flash her pussy, but nipples will do. Not the first time she did it, but the first time I caught her was when she got out of our SUV, her skirt 'accidentally' caught on the seat, when she got out she flashed a biker next to our car her bare pussy.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2023, 05:14 AM

Default Teenage flasher

This was 1965 we had been together for a year or so, we were on holiday with her parents at Great Yarmouth , we had spent the day just the two of us in Yarmouth and we were going to catch a bus back to the holiday park, she was wearing a short dress as was the fashion at the time, being 17 and full of life hers was shorter than most, it was about 7 o'clock and it was fairly quiet by then , we got on the bus,it was a double deck and in those days had an open platform at the back, she went upstairs and I stood with my back to the stairs to pay the conductor, he froze as he was giving me the tickets he was looking over my shoulder, I turned to see what he was looking at and there she was, bent over adjusting her shoe, she had removed her knickers at some point during the day and I hadn't realised it, her pussy was on full display and looked a picture, peeping out from between her thighs, the conductor managed to give me the tickets with a very shaky hand and I joined her on the top deck , she looked at me and asked if I enjoyed that, it was the first time I had seen her flash, she told me later she would visit the shoe shops in our local town to try shoes and in a short skirt no knickers, i married her a year later , we are still together but she has stopped flashing now, well she is 76 in a few weeks!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2024, 11:11 AM

Fantasy fest 2001 think it was where there by accident didn’t realise what it was but the 3rd night there she flashed her boobs
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leyther1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2024, 11:40 PM

Thanked 1,659 Times in 62 Posts
Smile

Not really her first ever or even a first with me there, but one that sticks out in my mind. We had been married for a few years, she was 22 0r 23, and she had started to sew her own outfits as there were none sexy enough for us. She had done a a fairly conservative short sleeved top and, the reason for the effort, a skirt that she could not sit down (maybe 12" waist to hem, so not super short, those were frequent projects later) without giving a bit of a flash, all in a kind of plain grey plush material.
We were drinking happy hour midweek in the lounge of a fancy Hilton hotel, us and a few business guys on expense accounts I'd guess, all suits but ties at least loosened, no other gals there.
I went up to the bar for another couple of drinks, and when I came back Connie's face was almost purple from excitement. A guy she guessed to be 60 had been giving her the eye, and she slowly gave him a spread upskirt. at the time shaved was seen as real kink, and she was self waxed hairless. She was wearing no panties, just a "look at my c*nt, old man" show, gave it to him not just a glance but an obvious several second look. She said she thought he was going to have a heart attack on the spot.
Always proud of her
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bobono For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019