uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-03-2014, 12:40 AM

Thanked 3,132 Times in 89 Posts
Default mine

My wife's fantasy is to watch me vacuum, wash dishes, do laundry, etc. I can tell she's not lying because whenever I do this she is horny as hell.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:33 AM

Thanked 16,219 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default I'll leave it a fantasy

One night my partner asked me about my fantasies and I said I was always curious about threesomes and she said that she would not be at all interested but she would like to watch two guys having sex! I don't think that I'll be pursuing that one.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 08:31 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Not all that uncommon, but with a twist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife normally says she has no fantasies and doesn't talk about them much no matter how much I pry but she reaffirmed yesterday that her biggest fantasy is to be taken by a stranger, tied up and then stripped, and then be taken by force, "but not like a r**e".

Although I'm not really sure how you accomplish one without the other, I imagine it means very little violence of any kind. Perhaps after she is tied and stripped by him (by him cutting her clothes off with a knife) he is kind but still menacing, maybe even a little apologetic, but he is GOING to have his way and after a little seduction or at least some fondling, he takes her.

She's told me of this fantasy before, a long time ago, but I forgot all about it!

This is one that will probably never happen in real life but one that I can play off of... Thanks, Squirrel, for starting this thread! Thanks to you, I see some real fun in my future!

Last edited by nectcouple; 02-03-2014 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar
Old 02-03-2014, 09:57 AM

Thanked 10,151 Times in 350 Posts

Why is it many women, I (Mr) have encountered always say they have none? You would think that after lying there and having a good love making session that they would have no problem expressing themselves. But yet again I find this a common answer. Is it a written law somewhere?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr and Mrs W For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 06:46 PM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Default Trust

Perhaps it`s a question of trust? Maybe she feels that if she tells you her fantasies you`ll pester her to follow through with them and it might open the floodgates - which would allow you to see her in a new light - does she feel yu`ll loose respect for her ...etc etc
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2014, 09:12 PM

Thanked 21,503 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife normally says she has no fantasies and doesn't talk about them much no matter how much I pry but she reaffirmed yesterday that her biggest fantasy is to be taken by a stranger, tied up and then stripped, and then be taken by force, "but not like a r**e".
<snip>

This is one that will probably never happen in real life but one that I can play off of... Thanks, Squirrel, for starting this thread! Thanks to you, I see some real fun in my future!
I think a little role playing in a safe environment will give her the orgasm of her life!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2014, 12:13 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 366 Posts

I just think many women aren't wired for fantasies. Sone if known have ****/domination fantasies, a freedom from guilt thing. Many others, not so much. And I've tried. Although I was amazed how many would let me take pictures. The attention of it maybe?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 10:08 PM

Thanked 1,438 Times in 41 Posts

My wife has some interesting ones;
She loves to be watched while having sex. We have been to a few swingers parties just so she can fuck in front of other people. She also loves masturbating in front of people, which she has done a few times now.
She has always fantasized about being cummed on by a group of guys. Haven't made that one happen yet but she still talks about it a lot.
She fantasizes about being tied up either naked or semi naked in a public place. We did that once a long time ago which led to a funny situation when some random dude came out of nowhere and found her!
Old 02-10-2014, 01:16 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default a few fantasies she has done

My wife probably has developed her fantasies thru some prompting from me, but she adds things that I haven't mentioned to her, so what may start with my suggesting something, expands to an act that she dreams about.
She loves to be seen naked, by our friends, and by complete strangers. We make up situations where she is seen "accidently" by friends and once seen, I insist that she remains exposed. There have been several times that she has been sunbathing naked in our back yard when friends have dropped by and she had nothing with which to cover herself.
While traveling she has been seen by several room service and pizza delivery people. She has accepted the challenge to get ice from the ice machine while naked (and was caught). Same for the soda machine. She has stripped on stage for me and 40-50 strangers.
We have hiked all day with her naked, except for shoes, with no clothes to put on with us, and met other hikers on the trails. While posing naked for me at a beach, several people walked by and stopped and watched while I took pictures.
She has gone to a male friend's home naked and had to stay that way alone with him until I went to pick her up or he brought her home. We have done this several times.
The underlying theme seems to be to be put in a situation where she has little or no choice of being exposed. She likes to be put in a state of "controlled helplessness" where the option of covering her nakedness has been taken away from her.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:11 PM

Thanked 4,082 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
My wife probably has developed her fantasies thru some prompting from me, but she adds things that I haven't mentioned to her, so what may start with my suggesting something, expands to an act that she dreams about.
She loves to be seen naked, by our friends, and by complete strangers. We make up situations where she is seen "accidently" by friends and once seen, I insist that she remains exposed. There have been several times that she has been sunbathing naked in our back yard when friends have dropped by and she had nothing with which to cover herself.
While traveling she has been seen by several room service and pizza delivery people. She has accepted the challenge to get ice from the ice machine while naked (and was caught). Same for the soda machine. She has stripped on stage for me and 40-50 strangers.
We have hiked all day with her naked, except for shoes, with no clothes to put on with us, and met other hikers on the trails. While posing naked for me at a beach, several people walked by and stopped and watched while I took pictures.
She has gone to a male friend's home naked and had to stay that way alone with him until I went to pick her up or he brought her home. We have done this several times.
The underlying theme seems to be to be put in a situation where she has little or no choice of being exposed. She likes to be put in a state of "controlled helplessness" where the option of covering her nakedness has been taken away from her.
Those are some good ones. If you have the time, please share some of your/her favorites.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to squirrel516 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5