photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-05-2013, 03:11 AM

Default Wrong Hole

I was wondering if anyone else was willing to share stories of when they may have accidentally entered the wrong hole .

Anal sex with my wife happens on a very rare occasion and it it treated as a special treat. But one day I was pussy fucking drilling my wife and got to the point of fully withdrawing then slamming back in which she loved. We were both humping hard. Unfortunately upon withdrawing I mis-judged my aim and went nuts deep into her arse.

The screech nearly took the plaster off the ceiling and she bolted to the bathroom in tears.

Me - I had an instant soft-on as in no way did I want to hurt her.

Needless to say our sex session went unfinished that night.

It took lots of work on my behalf before she let me go back in there.

Anyone else care to share?
Old 07-07-2013, 08:51 PM

My GF and I were out of town on vacation and having a great time. We'd both gotten pretty drunk and often when she gets drunk she gets pretty horny. This night was no different. We'd just finished a great meal and a fair amount of wine and some more drinks at the bar and were stumbling back to our hotel when she started being extra playful and coy.

We get up to our room and she's begging me for it. She wants sex so bad and I'm just not up for trying to fight whiskey dick when I know I'll be great and ready to go in the morning so I keep trying to put her off... when she tells me those little words no guy likes to turn down....

"I'll let you stick it in my ass...". Now we'd done it a couple of times before. 1 or 2 times with good results and 1 or 2 times with uhm... not good results. But here I am, drunk as a skunk and a GF so horny she's willing to give me anal.

Who am I to say no?... So I grab a big bottle of lube and squirt it all over her hole and plunge the fuck in. She's screaming into a pillow and clawing at the sheets. I did not give her any warm up at all. However, the whole thing was pretty hot and totally overcame any sort of WD issues.

'Twas not one of my finer moments, I'll admit and we both laugh about it now. If Anal ever comes up (and with our friends that's kinda often), she will find a way to retell this story, even though it happened several years ago.

---------------
A bit about sizing. I think I'm average (I'm guessing most guys think of themselves as average). 7" long, 5.5" circumference. I don't know if this is average, small or large. My GF is 5' 4", ~110 lbs. We just started playing with a new girl (5' 7", also ~110 lbs) and as such my GF said I can do anything with her, except anal (we are keeping that to just us). When I told our new girl this she looked at me, smiled and said, "When I first saw your penis I knew that you and I would never be having anal sex, so that's not really a problem." I do take that as a compliment but I'm also a little disappointed.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:44 AM

Default wrong hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc7 View Post
My GF and I were out of town on vacation and having a great time. We'd both gotten pretty drunk and often when she gets drunk she gets pretty horny. This night was no different. We'd just finished a great meal and a fair amount of wine and some more drinks at the bar and were stumbling back to our hotel when she started being extra playful and coy.

We get up to our room and she's begging me for it. She wants sex so bad and I'm just not up for trying to fight whiskey dick when I know I'll be great and ready to go in the morning so I keep trying to put her off... when she tells me those little words no guy likes to turn down....

"I'll let you stick it in my ass...". Now we'd done it a couple of times before. 1 or 2 times with good results and 1 or 2 times with uhm... not good results. But here I am, drunk as a skunk and a GF so horny she's willing to give me anal.

Who am I to say no?... So I grab a big bottle of lube and squirt it all over her hole and plunge the fuck in. She's screaming into a pillow and clawing at the sheets. I did not give her any warm up at all. However, the whole thing was pretty hot and totally overcame any sort of WD issues.

'Twas not one of my finer moments, I'll admit and we both laugh about it now. If Anal ever comes up (and with our friends that's kinda often), she will find a way to retell this story, even though it happened several years ago.

---------------
A bit about sizing. I think I'm average (I'm guessing most guys think of themselves as average). 7" long, 5.5" circumference. I don't know if this is average, small or large. My GF is 5' 4", ~110 lbs. We just started playing with a new girl (5' 7", also ~110 lbs) and as such my GF said I can do anything with her, except anal (we are keeping that to just us). When I told our new girl this she looked at me, smiled and said, "When I first saw your penis I knew that you and I would never be having anal sex, so that's not really a problem." I do take that as a compliment but I'm also a little disappointed.

I was fucking my girlfriend at the time over the end of the couch, she had a really wet pussy most of the time and was a squirter I pulled out a little to far and pushed it back in and when I did it went into her ass, she squealed a little and said I was fucking her ass, I told her to hold that thought as I was almost done...
She complied and she decided she loved it in the ass!
Old 07-10-2013, 01:34 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default The other wrong hole!

This is anecdotal at best so you'll see the humor. I stopped by this FWB's house one night unannounced. She was surprised to see me, but invited me in an explained she had a late date with a guy who got off work at 11 pm, so I needed to leave by 10:30 so she could get ready. I told her no problem, but wondered if she was up for a "warm-up round" before her date as I was suffering from blue balls and needed the release. She offered up a HJ or BJ, but I wanted penetration. She hesitantly agreed, said lets try this and tossed a tube of astroglide on the bed and got into position for lazy K9 on a pillow with her legs spread wide. So I get down behind her and start to push junior into her pussy but she squeezed her legs together preventing me from entering her pussy. She said "No the other one". Well, the light bulb illuminated in my brain - anal sex. I didn't even know she liked it this way. I lubed up junior with a few strokes with astroglide, pushed my way in and had great anal sex.

Afterward she explained her later date loved to eat her pussy and she didn't want him to get an unexpected cream pie and for him to see that her pussy had very recently been used.

So it was an unexpected delight which we repeated a few more times.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:29 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default wrong hole

Yes it happen once with me and my wife, she was on her side with her back and ass twoard me, I was screwing her in that position and she was wet all over between her legs. I slipt out of her and rubbed my already wet dick on her pussy, when I thought that I was entering her pussy again I instead by mistake entered her ass with it. It lasted about a few minutes before she told me to take it out it's in the wrong hole. My wife doesn't mind me teasing her ass or playing with it but really fucking it is another story. I have only been in it once before that, during that time she let me do it for about a half hour, it was during a campimg trip we took together. She did tell me I'm the only one who has ever got her up the ass but not again because she doesn't like it at all. She wasn't very happy about it the second time and was a little upset about it although it was a mistake.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:57 PM

When my wife and I were first dating we were on a waterbed, her on top of me. I was going at it like usual and she was extremely wet. I slipped out while she was still moving and starting to rub her clit on my pelvic bone. I reached back and grabbed my dick, went to put it in her, and slipped right in. Something felt a little different, great just different. But I figured what the fuck and went onto completion. I finished, fell soft inside her and she says "did my ass feel good?"

I was amazed she just let it happen. No one but me has fucked her ass before or since, and every few years she will let me but complains about size. But loves to be fingered in her ass while I eat her out.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:09 PM

I had a girlfriend in university that wasn't on the pill and hated condoms. She used to love to 69 and lube up her ass and I would slide up and down the crack until I came. One time, I ended up in her ass. She immediately yelled to take it out - I had to ask her what hole it was. It was too short for pleasure.
The ironic thing is, she ended up going on the pill and ended up liking anal better.
Old 08-03-2014, 10:51 AM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Overheard

My younger brother is three years younger than me. He enlisted in the Air Force straight out of high school. There he met a real pistol of a woman and they married when he was 19 and she was just 16 (then legal in that state with one parent's consent). I was living with my father in a two-bedroom trailer house. The bedrooms were on opposite ends of the trailer. When my brother and his wife came up for a visit, I moved from my bedroom to the living room couch next to my bedroom. The bedroom door was only light plywood, as were the walls, so there was no real sound barrier.

One night I was woken by the sound of them making love. At first they were trying to keep quiet, but eventually they got into it and didn't care so much. They weren't talking, it was just her moaning. Then I heard her say, "You're in my ass!" in a kind of surprised voice. He hushed her and in a few moments later the soft moans started up again.

The next morning when they came out of the bedroom, she kind of sheepishly asked me, "I guess you heard us?" I told her not to worry about it. However, I guess they did, because I never heard them having sex again.

Last edited by yellow_fever_01; 08-03-2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: minor corrections
Old 08-03-2014, 04:40 PM

Thanked 1,194 Times in 43 Posts
Default dp

We were playing one night with some swinger friends. normal rule was condoms and no anal. Carmel was on top of M---- fucking him when I had finished with M--- wife, We were watching them fuck when i saw that Carmels ass looked so inviting. While she was still fucking him I lubed my cock then entered into her ass. The presssure of my cock eventually pushed his cock out of her pussy after he had cum. I then cum in her ass. Next day she said it had hurt but she was enjoying it too much to tell me to stop.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:38 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Wrong Hole

This goes way back to after our second son was born. Dollie's pussy was still larger than normal so I could really ram it in and out full strokes. She was very wet and climaxing repeatedly. I think she was on her back with her legs over my shoulders. I wanted to bury my cock as deep as I could and that was the best way. From what I remember as my prick slipped in and out, our combined juices lubricated her ass hole as I fucked.
--About the same time I felt her hole tighen up she screamed. Wrong hole! But she never really complained and I must have butt fucked her quite a while before she told me I was in her ass rather than her pussy. I'm not sure rather it was the tightness or the thought of a new hole, I suddenly pumped her butt full of semen and kept hammering away as she screamed and held on tight to my neck.
After that we did it anal often. Sometimes accidental, but usually for fun. This continued well after our third and last child when her pussy was even larger after having pretty much everything inside removed. For some reason, as her pussy got larger so did her ass hole. So I could switch back and forth not really knowing which hole I was in. Later I realized this was unsanitary but we were both loving it so continued for many years.
Seems like her pussy and asshole both began to shrink back to normal and she couldn't take butt fucking anymore. Only recently did she start letting others fuck her. As five men took turns, three in a hole at a time, she tried the best she could to take it anal and oral. But over many years of surgery and having much of her colon removed she decided no more anal anymore. But she sure tried for a month or so recently.
So the wrong hole ended up being the right hole for a number of years.
I've fucked other women in both holes. Often making the excuse I must have accidentally hit the wrong hole. I'd say 50% love it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s