uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-12-2018, 01:39 PM

Thanked 4,951 Times in 196 Posts
Default Oversized bra

I agree with everyone here. This is always a great way to create a gap between the boob and shirt! I love the bridge that is created from the shoulder. Slight movement allows it to be hidden and revealed! I love when my wife agrees to wear this!!
Attached Thumbnails
011A1E83-139E-4232-9FC9-5413C0B80E1D.jpeg   456C38C7-F9AF-4A57-8572-D0ADA9C73E13.jpeg  

39F5261F-901A-4093-AD4A-F755D85C8E75.jpeg   23D22E9A-5A51-4771-929E-6B72F8503FA1.jpeg  

DDC3CB79-C306-4176-BB62-26FE27AEFF4F.jpeg   C4726D51-09CA-43BA-A807-555C574D7D48.jpeg  

Old 02-13-2018, 10:35 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

I had this young lady working with me, Beth, I was the programmer, she was one of the data entry clerks. This was in the early days of office computers, there were no CRT screens to guide you, just procedures. Beth was modestly endowed, maybe a small B cup, and sometimes she wore tops with scoop necklines. On those days I would give Beth a job that I knew would require my help, which meant standing over her while she entered data. From that position, with her low top, her arms extended, I could always look down her blouse, into her bra, and see her breasts down to her nipples. They always looked so soft, damn I wanted to touch them.

At one point I figured out that she knew what was going on and enjoyed it. I gave her one of those jobs and she smiled and said "I'm sure you'll be coming to help me with this". Yep, she knew.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:41 AM

Last weekend I was in shopping centre. When I was in shoe store I spotted beauty blonde salesgirl about 20 years old. Slim model figure! She was wearing low cut tank top. I knew that I must talk to her because her bra was loose so it was easy to see her boobs. She has small a cup tits but very sweet. She was looking to shoes for me about 3 minutes. When she was bending over i had great view! Her white pushup bra was too big and the gap between her boobs and bra was about 4cm. Her tits was tiny with soft puffy nipples. I must back to this shop as soon as possible!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Smxsmx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2018, 10:57 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer_vi View Post
My favorite down blouse dress. One side of breast is constantly expose if the top is loose.
Do you have any pictures of your wife wearing this dress?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
AND, most importantly, is to keep the compliments flowing, especially for clothes which display her beauty to most advantage!! Your "Princess" comment is perfect. Even if she is a little hesitant to wear something, even something she has had for a while but now [for some reason?? ] now seems to reveal more, she will be more likely to wear it if she thinks you really like her in it - or mostly out of it... Same thing for going clothes shopping with her - get her to try on more daring things by saying she would look really good in it, and reinforce when she actually tries it on. If you can get a sales person to agree that it looks really good [they almost always will to get the sale] then the odds she will want to wear it go way up. All good! Her general mood will greatly affect how far you can push the envelope to try new things, but a few glasses of wine [maybe at a light lunch] before a fun and carefree afternoon of shopping is a great way to boost your chances at getting her to come home with some hot new clothes.
Yeah, compliments are very important, it drives the woman's heart. I always go to fitting room with my GF especially when she is trying low cut tops or bra. She only buys those bras that chosen by me because I told her it would intimate our relationship. Only bras that sticking out from her chest I will choose.

Misleading information equally important. Until today, my GF never know her bra gap is getting so much attention. She notices her bra gaping, but she doesn't know guys can look down her top, down into her bra so easy
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 02:12 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobpeeker View Post
I thought maybe id start a thread for people to share their tricks/tips to see downblouse, or maybe voyeur moments.

I have one, sometimes at work, when i notice someone has a loose top on, ill drop something or a Bunch of stuff so they help me pick it up and i have a nice long gaze at their titties. Sometimes some nice nip!
Hang around some women with young kids. They spend so much of their time bending down and grabbing/restraining/protecting their little ones that they have no awareness of how much they are exposing. There's also the added chance of a kid grabbing their tops and exposing their moms as well as those still breastfeeding. I've seen many of my friends/friend's wives exposed in that way including seeing my sister in law almost fully topless on holiday where her daughter grabbed her bikini top and pulled in clean off......that was a great day
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 05:13 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
Hang around some women with young kids. They spend so much of their time bending down and grabbing/restraining/protecting their little ones that they have no awareness of how much they are exposing.
Little kids and cute puppies often work their magic. Back in school was taking care of a puppy for 10 days and probably saw more deep cleavage and upskirts during that period as every girl had to bend or squat down to pat and play with the puppy. Almost didn't want to give the puppy back, but the mess it made in my apartment was just too much.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 11:47 AM

I can tell you about my girlfriend. She is 24 years old slim blonde girl. I met her 4 years ago and I remember that many times I could see her nipple because she was wearing loose padded bra. She still only has too big bras. at the beginning it was a problem for me that other men can see her nipple. Now its not a problem. I like when others watch her breasts. many times I saw the guys following her to see nipple. she did not notice it. she works in a clothing store in a large shopping center, she must wear a low-cut shirt so I'm sure every day many guys admires her nipple.
Her tits are small with puffy nipples. Last summer together with friends (5 men, 3 women) we did a picnic in the park. It was very sunny day so my gf was wearing low cut top. I remember that her bra was push up white colour and of course too big. I saw my friends look very often to her tits. I saw how excited they were when they saw her soft puffy nipple. almost all our friends saw her nipple, friends from college but the most people on the street
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Smxsmx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 02:03 AM

[QUOTE=PolyPhil;2597186]

As someone else has mentioned, I've also noticed a strong connection between an oversized bra and puffy nipples, which might make sense. A kind woman would need to tell us though is an oversized bra is less irritating to wear if you have puffy nipples.

my girlfriend once told me she has a loose bra cup that makes her more comfortable. She has puffy nipple
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smxsmx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 09:17 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

It's definitely a thing - the too-big bra thing.

I remember 15 years ago when bras where thin and tight, and every women would have their nipples poking through, and often you could hardly tell if they had a bra on at all unless you saw the lines or straps.

Now all bras are padded, none of them fit right, all women want bigger boobs and stiff pads help them look that way, but they all have space in front of the nipples. It's pretty much guaranteed these days that you will see nipple when a women bends over, and you see more if they have a bra on than if they don't.

It used to bother me that so many women couldn't dress themselves in clothes that fit, but then I realized that I should be happy. Even my own wife has one bra now that shows some nipple. It bothered me at first, but now I LOVE when she wears it and is bending over for the kids in public!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s