Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2016, 02:30 PM

Thanked 7,858 Times in 508 Posts
Default That's good

Nothing like watching the timer on your windows program, counting the few seconds of penetration that you enjoyed......... I HATE IT.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 06:37 PM

Thanked 1,664 Times in 63 Posts

Yesterday afternoon I was fucking my wife doggy style, getting towards the end but definitely not quite there for her yet, when my base animal brain told me to reach out and start playing with her asshole with my fingers. My upper human brain told me "No, you shouldn't, you'll cum instantly. Get back to work."

And I listened! - for a few more seconds. Then my animal brain easily overruled my human brain, and I reached out and started running my finger tips around her asshole, inserting my index finger a little.

And, well... yep, I popped about five seconds later. Pushed deep and pumped every drop of four days worth of built-up cum (she had just finished her period) as far inside her as I could. Felt amazing, but I was a little embarrassed, haha.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 12:22 PM

Default Premature Ejaculation

So, I am about turn 65. I have long lost count of the number of times I have had sex. I have even lost count of the number of women I have had. But, I do distinctly remember the five times I have cum prematurely.

1. I was an older teenager, and had been dating an Anglo Italian girl for several months. She was a great kid, the same age as me. She had been letting me, encouraging me even to, enjoy her 36D breasts. I had felt them, seen them, sucked on them, and fondled them for hours.

One evening "M" was in my bedroom, after a prolonged snogging and breast feeling session I was desperate for more. "M", I said, "There is another part of your body different from mine, I really want to see it".
"It would be OK" said "M", "but I have only just finished my period".

"Please I have never seen one, I want to see it so much". She took her knickers off and let me see that object of mystery. I touched it. Then I slipped my trousers and under shorts off and pulled "M" under the bedclothes and towards me. As the tip of my cock touched her thick straight black pubes, it gushed spasm after spasm into the wonderful bush. Probably just as well because during the night she make it clear she had no intention of letting me penetrate.

2. Fast forward nearly a quarter century. I have a mistress, my ex landlady. She has come, from Scotland, to California to spend time with me. Sexually we are great mach. We enjoyed each other's bodies and had learned each other's kinks and knew how to satisfy each other.

We were coming to the end of her stay, three nights before I took her to LAX and said goodbye. "E" had cooked me a great meal. Afterwards we drank sparkling white wine. I was lying on the bed naked. "E" was holding a glass of bubbly standing by the bed in a matching set of bra, knickers, and a garter belt, and nylons. She looked so sexy that my cock was rigid and throbbing. I slipped her knickers off and looked at her. She looked perfect in her bra and garter belt. The garter belt, its straps, and her stocking tops perfectly framed her shaven, naked quim.

We finished our drinks and she climbed onto the king size bed and knelt on all fours with her gorgeous arse in the air. I knelt behind her and pushed my straining cock down to align with her waiting, wet quim. I entered her very, very slowly savoring the sensation of each inch of her vaginal passage. Finally, I was completely inside her. The tip of my cock was close to her cervix. I feel something curving into to meet my cock on each side.

Without warning I started to ejaculate. I spasmed several times. Each time spurting a stream of cum deep inside E's glorious c*nt. Finally, I was empty. I withdrew and she lay next to me. Any hope "E" had of pleasure was lost. As in an alcohol aided, post coital state, I drifted into sleep.

3. The very next evening, the penultimate night of our time together. We were in bed having an early night. We were especially close, touching each other intimately. I was hard and E was wet. Her petite breasts pressed into my chest as I fondled her luscious bum. The I moved E onto her back. My cock was at pleasure's gate. I could feel the heat of her pussy.

"Fuck me"
"Where do you want me to fuck you?"
"In my pussy"
"Use the word you don't like"
"Call it my sex, call it my box, call it my fucking c*nt if you like, but FUCK ME".

My cock slipped in so easily her quim seemed to welcome me with its wet tightness. The pleasure was intense and I quickly gushed every drop I had.

4. A couple of years later, a good colleague, "L", had become a friend with benefits. We had had sex, successfully, several times. L was spending a weekend at her timeshare in Dana Point. She invited me to drive down from LA to join her for the Sunday. I rose early had a light breakfast and headed South.

When I arrived, L was in a night dress and invited me in with a hug. I dropped my things. L said she was going to take a shower. After a minute or so I took the hint. I went into her bedroom, undressed, and joined her in the shower. We spent a long time under that showerhead. We soaped each other up. We cleaned each other all over. As L gave my arse a though cleaning she brought me to an erection with her mouth. Then she stood. I gave her arse a good clean and rinse then made sure her anus was thoroughly cleaned with my tongue. After rinsing my mouth, I gave her quim a good rinse and set about pleasuring her pussy lips and clit with my tongue. This went on for some time and L's knees were buckling as she writhed in pleasure. She stood up. The water continued to rain down on us. I stood, slowly. I figured as my head passed her bust, that I could penetrate with the same upwards movement. Sure, enough as my face reached her, my cock reached the entrance. I slowly continued to straighten my legs, my cock slipped in all the way, and as it reached the end of its travel I had a glorious orgasm into the depths of her luscious, welcoming, quim.

5. Several weeks later, L and I had been out in Culver City. Afterwards L returned to my place. Earlier I had asked her to wear stockings for me. As she slipped her dress off I was slightly disappointed to see pantyhose. Never the less her legs and arse looked great hosed in the dark nylon.

Undressed L lay back on my bed and I caressed her. "Come in sweetie", I moved over L and found her quim wet and waiting. No sooner was my cock in all the way, and the sensation of her wet quim was too much for me. I emptied my balls into her.

The last four of these five comes are good memories for me. While I am ashamed of not satisfying my partner before coming. The orgasms stand out as among the best I have had. Maybe it was the state of complete relaxation along with the highly erotic charge.

Any professionals here? Nurses, Doctors? Would you care to comment?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 01:42 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Awesome contributions to this thread. I can identify with many of them and as @nectcouple stated early in the thread it happens to all of us.

When my wife wants me to eat her before we have sex it is always hot when she climaxes from this activity. It usually gets me so worked up I can't hold back and I don't last long once she takes me in her mouth or I enter her.

Probably the best story on this line we have is one night in a hotel room with a guy we had met earlier and who my wife was very attracted to. We all started playing and he was naked and was watching me fuck her. He was not touching himself or anything at that point and the play between he and my wife was mostly kissing. He had fingered her pussy and she begged to be fucked "now" so since he was sitting back I stepped in and he was watching intently as she began to orgasm strongly. As she climaxed he blew his load all over the bed with a little hitting her but he was not touching himself when it happened.

He apologized and genuinely seemed to feel very bad about it while my wife passed it off as being "ok" and telling him she understood. She tried to get him hard again that night and even sucked his soft cock but he never could get hard again. I felt bad for her since she really wanted to play with him.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 03:04 PM

Thanked 84,603 Times in 2,952 Posts

I would not say embarrassed - just surprised. My wife and I were staying at a small motel in the Florida Keys. We had use of a small boat with a motor. We pulled away from the dock, and my wife began stripping.

When she was naked she came to me, pulled off my swim trunks and sucked my cock. When we were far enough from shore, I shut the motor off. As we drifted, she leaned back and played with her pussy. My cock was hard as I watched her. She kept her eyes focused on me. She told me how wet her c*nt was, and how she needed to get fucked.

As she spread her legs, the cum stuck to her fingers, and was stuck to her lips. This site got to me, and I shot my load with only the visual stimulation!!

Tags
brunette, embarrased, perky, premature

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009