uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2022, 08:09 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

I have a lot of good photos of my wife on my phone/iPad. We recently went on cruise. So…. to insure great service and to make his day more interesting, I left my iPad either on the bed or next to it with the cover open. Touching the screen would wake it to show the background image that I changed every day. He was very attentive and seemed extra happy when we met him the second day. The closest he got to seeing her tits in person was when I let him into the room to check the shower while she was getting ready for a night out. The bra she was wearing barely contained her. The dress she worn that night wasn’t up to the task either.
Attached Thumbnails
073A1D93-BF60-4A99-80CB-58D96A1C00D6.jpeg  
Old 12-24-2022, 11:42 AM

Thanked 1,286 Times in 93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar88 View Post
My biggest fantasy is to do what they did in tgis movie (watch from minute 10:00)

https://www.xvideos.com/video5571898/antares

Planning to do that tgis new year.
Hell yes! Record it and share would love to see
The Following User Says Thank You to vlaz_rc For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2022, 10:33 PM

Thanked 1,286 Times in 93 Posts

Quote:
Not sure what's gonna happen or if the room service will agree and not cause problems. Not even sure how she gonna react to it as we've never been open about our fantasies. I promise if it works, I'll post a few pics (like the one I'm attaching here)
absolutely GORGEOUS ass
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlaz_rc For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2022, 08:40 PM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Not sure what's gonna happen or if the room service will agree and not cause problems. Not even sure how she gonna react to it as we've never been open about our fantasies. I promise if it works, I'll post a few pics (like the one I'm attaching here)
If you can pull this off it would be pretty spectacular. I think the smaller the place the more chance of it happening.

Has your wife done anything similar to build her up to this?
The Following User Says Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2023, 04:07 PM

Default Indian wife

Hello everyone,

My wife and I are Indian and live in the US. My friend came to the US recently and was staying at our house. The day we picked him from the airport, something happened and it was risky to do something like that. He ate dinner and he was sleepy because of jetlag. We told him to sleep in the bedroom upstairs but he said he is comfortable on the couch. He slept and we went upstairs. My wife was changing and she realized that she forgot to get water. I told her to go get it. She was about to wear her night gown but I said don't wear and just go..she was like are you crazy no way...she was completely naked. We were discussing some fantasies related to exposure and it came out suddenly to mind. I said he already slept and lights are turned off. Just go and get it...it will be thrilling..she was thinking to do it or not..I just hugged her and touched her pussy..it was moist..she was getting turned on. She said I don't know what is happening to me but I will go..she was shivering. She went down and picked up the water bottle and I was at the top of the stairs holding my dick in my hand...when she was about to take the stairs up, my friend called my name. She said it is her. He asked her for the wifi network name and password and also to get him a water bottle. She said the wifi name and password are on a sticky note on the fridge and she got him a water bottle and then came up running upstairs...she was excited and leaking like a faucet...we had amazing sex that night. He did not see anything in the dark but the fact that she was naked when she was talking to him was super exciting...send me a message if you want to know more about our adventures.
Old 07-11-2023, 03:27 PM

Default How started exposing my reluctant wife to others

We live in Austin Texas and have a boat on Lake Travis. The county actually runs a clothing optional park on the lake called Hippy Hollow. I have convinced Pam three times to visit and she was OK with getting nude around some of the other bathers. The first time was an spur of the moment adventure and we had a great time swimming and hanging out. We were out of the way and it was not crowded, although she did attract some lonely male gawkers who hung out around us. I made sure to rub sun block on her and made sure the men were staring at my show, although I tried not to let her know I was exposing her on purpose. We never talked to anyone there and when we got home, we fucked like rabbits and she was so wet she came five times. We both agreed we would be back.

About three years later, we planned to go back. However, this time I took a risk and placed an ad in craigslist that said I would be exposing my "prim and proper" wife at Hippie Hollow, but the catch would be that I wanted them to then write to me about what they saw and what they would like to do with her. If they agreed to the rules (I emphasized she would not know about the craigslist ad) and was discreet, then I would give them time, location and description for them to come by. I was very nervous about this and worried that any one of them could spill the beans in from of Pam and I would be a cooked goose. I almost canceled the plans, but my libido overtook my brain, and we went to Hippie Hollow. Out of the 6 guys that said they would be there, three actually came by and then wrote a good description later of what they would like to do to Pam. One even stopped by to talk to us about boats and things, while ogling Pam's naked body, but he played by the rules and didn't reveal our secret. This was a major thrill for us and we went back to Hippie Hollow (and I set up similar exposure) two more times throughout the years.

Last year, I exposed Pam to a guy with a great imagination. He was into being a dom over a housewife while the husband watches and maybe helps. I emphasized that I was not a cuck, but what is called a "stag", or a dom husband that shares a sub wife with another dom. He wrote some great scenarios and we corresponded for a couple of weeks. He hinted at maybe trying to get together with us for a threesome, but I had to create some limits and make sure he knew this was only fantasy play. Once he understood that, he came up with a relatively safe way to see Pam in person. He happened to be a musician in a popular local band in town, and he invited us to his concert one weekend. I could pretend that I was a friend and introduce him during a break to Pam. That way he could see the woman he had already seen posing in lewd, erotic photos. I took a risk, but went ahead and introduced him to Pam. He was thrilled and talked about the thrill of talking to a mature woman who hadn't a clue that he had seen her fully nude, playing with herself, and on her knees sucking a cock. That was fun, and when he starts playing again, we will go back
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mrnaglee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2023, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upforit200891 View Post
Holiday photo's can be a great way to show a little nudity.
Please explain in detail....
The Following User Says Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2023, 06:10 AM

Thanked 3,383 Times in 246 Posts
Default Riding Partially Clothed in a Motor Home

We had a Class A motor home with a giant front windshield. When I bought the behemoth, I told my wife that I would only buy it, if she would ride topless anytime we went in it. She wanted it so badly that she agreed to do so. It had a small cabinet above the windshield on her side of the motor home. It was a great place to keep my glasses. It also was a great ploy to display her boobs to oncoming traffic. If it was getting very sunny, I would tell my wife to get my sunglasses from the cabinet. She had to stand up to retrieve them. I would wait until there was a long line of oncoming traffic and then make a request for the glasses. She would dutifully stand up totally topless and get them for me. It also worked great when there was an 18-wheeler coming toward us. And if we were on one of those detours where they filtered all the vehicles into one lane each way of side-by side traffic at a very slow pace, it was even better. You should have seen the look of the oncoming drivers faces when seeing her in all her topless glory standing there and reaching up for the glasses. It was really fun! And she never caught onto my ploy. That is about the only thing I miss about driving that huge ass motor home.
Old 07-31-2023, 06:17 AM

Default Zippo

My Nympho Sister-in-Law bought a full-zip-fronted Swimsuit when breast feeding her first-born. She found it could be used to very good effect at the Lido, or Beach, attracting Males better endowed than her Hubby !
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2023, 03:20 PM

Thanked 1,039,565 Times in 31,105 Posts
Default Taking her to Fantasy Festival & got her Painted!

I have to say for having about a entire Week of Naughty fun, that is the place to go! But if your going with lots of friends and neighbors, that makes it even more exciting!
After we got there and was a bit situated, the wife's change into a little more sheer clothing that gave them all some nice exposer! But walking down the streets we seen plenty of area's or booths set up of body painting as well as in some stores too! It was interesting looking at the former pics of women they had painted on display, some only did their tops while others went the entire route on their all NUDE body!
I seen they had a variety of painters, lots of guys along with some women too! Looking at the Prices, I thought they were a little High too, but it also depends on how much you get done and the Better the Art Work the more you paid! The women friends that we were with said none of them ever were painted and didn't know much about it, but it doesn't last long with the body sweating!
I thought it was a Great way to get my wife Exposed and have lots of others looking at her, so I just about begged her to get it done and looking for a low cost too!
She finally gave in and went had to go into a booth that was Open all the way around, plus anybody walking in the area could stand there and see everything as well as take pics of it and the person Painted!
My wife was only going to have her Top portion painted by this very Friendly guy painter! But when I talked more to him, both of us worked on convincing my wife into doing her entire body or maybe I should say all of her Private areas that are normally covered in public!
When we got into the booth area and my wife had to remove her entire top clothing, there was a large group of people standing around along with our friends too! My wife talked to the painter about the paint and if it washes off easy or if it does any harm to the skin but she meant her tits and nipples!
He said it was Ok and they never had any problems of people complain later!
He also talked about the design she wanted and that he needed to use the Spray type gun for background coverage!
After waiting around for a few seconds wondering what's going on now, he asked if she was going to strip of her bottom's now to so her can get started in spraying? He did ask my wife if she had on any thong undies and if she wanted to keep them on or they sell a Patch cover that'll stick to her pussy area and keep it covered and not exposed and he could paint over it so it'll look like she was all NUDE!
My wife looked at me and I just said why don't you just go all Nude and the paint will cover Up most of everything!
My wife didn't appear to be too Happy at that moment, but when she went all Commando our group along with plenty of Strangers just clapped and cheered for her!
I have to say it had to be as exciting for her as it was for Me, watching this stranger spray my wife with paint and go down looking right at her pussy as well as having her moving it around some so he had his paint all in her Lips and between her Ass Cheeks too! The other thrilling part was when he changed over to the brush and painted her nipples, then going down to her pussy and covering all the cracks and holes with paint!
I know at that time period my wife was excited and horny, cause her pussy juices started to leak and he took some tissues to wipe her juices from around the paint!
For the rest of the time that day we had to carry the clothing my wife was wearing to start with and she was just all NUDE and fully exposed the entire day!
I'm glad that I didn't have to get painted or exposed, cause I would have to show my bobbing cock that did get hard a few times that day from what I seen with our female friends along with other women there too!
I also know that my wife had plenty of pics taken that day with her along with the others too!
I have to say it was a great way to get my wife All Exposed on her 1st day there and the thrill that I got from others seeing and enjoying her too!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s