photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2024, 04:16 PM

@germanfreak which do you rate higher and why.

V in B or TE in M

This question is also open to anyone who has been to both.
Old 04-18-2024, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rays112 View Post
Sounds interesting. I'm visiting germany with my wife and will be near baden baden in a couple of days. Do you suggest to visit this bath on the weekends or rather weekdays? And it is better to be there early, or later in the evening?
I went there back in the 90s and have to say it remains to this day one of my favorite vacation experiences, and not just because I got two see two women friends naked* (though that was plenty awesome). It is just an amazingly restorative experience. The last part, after you've been through all the pools and temperatures, when they wrap you up in a blanket cocoon is probably the most relaxed moment I've ever experienced.

* this was a trip with four friends to visit another friend who was working in Germany at the time. She suggested the idea of Baden-Baden, but admitted to being a bit nervous around the nudity part. As soon as I realized what would happen if we went, I strongly advocated for the idea. Ultimately, we split in to two groups. She and I and another woman went to Baden-Baden, while the other three went to tour the Romantic Road. Since only some areas are mixed gender, we planned in advance to wait at those pools for the others to arrive, but I really only had to wait a few minutes. Seeing the two of them walk in to that room in their full naked glory was just so damn cool. And as I had told them both beforehand, it took no time at all for it to feel completely natural for the three of us to be naked together. That was pretty helpful later in the trip, when we stayed at a place in Munich with a clear glass shower enclosure right in the room with the beds.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cregan70 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 11:00 AM

Default Bucket list or time after time ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzco1000 View Post
@germanfreak which do you rate higher and why.

V in B or TE in M

This question is also open to anyone who has been to both.

I'm going to reiterate what I've said earlier in this thread:

TE is MASSIVE. But for that very reason decidely not really charming. It's thousands of naked people and fast food restaurants. By all means visit it at least once, just to feel it's, well, massiveness. It
It's a bucket list thing.

V is smaller, but still large, and surprisingly charming for it's large size. That took some effort on the part of the designers, and as far as I'm concerned they did very well. And the restaurant is not of the fast food variety, it's the real deal. It's a place to visit again, and again and again. TE is, as far as I'm concerned, not.

/KG
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halkan View Post
I'm going to reiterate what I've said earlier in this thread:

TE is MASSIVE. But for that very reason decidely not really charming. It's thousands of naked people and fast food restaurants. By all means visit it at least once, just to feel it's, well, massiveness. It
It's a bucket list thing.

V is smaller, but still large, and surprisingly charming for it's large size. That took some effort on the part of the designers, and as far as I'm concerned they did very well. And the restaurant is not of the fast food variety, it's the real deal. It's a place to visit again, and again and again. TE is, as far as I'm concerned, not.

/KG
Thanks for the response but in keeping with the gist of this thread my aim is so to see as many beautiful naked women as possible.

Surely TE in M would give me this from as you mentioned a numbers perspective?
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzco1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2024, 09:27 PM

Any recommendations for Frankfurt? I've read Taunus Therme in Bad Homberg is the place to visit. Not sure if I can get there on my schedule, anywhere closer to the centre of Frankfurt with visiting?

Will people assume a lone American is just there for the sights? I genuinely enjoy a sauna day, the nude women are just a bonus.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimjam67 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2024, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjam67 View Post
Any recommendations for Frankfurt? I've read Taunus Therme in Bad Homberg is the place to visit. Not sure if I can get there on my schedule, anywhere closer to the centre of Frankfurt with visiting?

Will people assume a lone American is just there for the sights? I genuinely enjoy a sauna day, the nude women are just a bonus.
TT is probably the best bet. Titus is maybe slightly closer to the centre, but I’ve never been there, so I can’t comment on it.

Lone American or any other nationality - mind your own business, be discreet, and enjoy the sauna with the women as a bonus as you said, and you’ll be fine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2024, 02:05 PM

Whether it is TE versus VB, or where to go in F, it is always the same game. In the smaller places you can be lucky to meet the local scene with really hot chicks, pierced and showing, whatever. You can also be at the wrong time, and see nothing exciting. Take a big place with hundereds of nude fat moms and grannys, but you can be sure to see a few are there you will like. Even 1 percent of 500 are still five.
If you don't have a local guide or can go there several time, choose the biggest place. You will always find something to match your taste.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2024, 04:33 PM

I plan to visit berlin in summer. How is V scene in august or july? In NB in K where i was girls were using the terrace to tan nude (in march!) I suppose many young people who remain in berlin in summer go there for an all over tan?
Or saunas and summer are a no go?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redyg3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 08:05 AM

For my next trip I need some info about showers and changing rooms.
Where is excatly mixed, where is changing room mixed but no showers?

TE --> Showers?, Ch. R?

KT Ludw--> ? , ?

BT in Bad O--> ? , ?

MT in Bochum--> ? , ?

Schw in Stuttgart--> ? , ?

I think that I am writed only FKK therme (with 1 day textil mix or defined hours for textil) or Therme with big part for FKK people like TE..
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluewater76 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2024, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewater76 View Post
For my next trip I need some info about showers and changing rooms.
Where is excatly mixed, where is changing room mixed but no showers?

TE --> Showers?, Ch. R?

KT Ludw--> ? , ?

BT in Bad O--> ? , ?

MT in Bochum--> ? , ?

Schw in Stuttgart--> ? , ?

I think that I am writed only FKK therme (with 1 day textil mix or defined hours for textil) or Therme with big part for FKK people like TE..
I just want to reiterate that there is a distinction between the showers for the initial, “thorough” washing and those located throughout the sauna section. The latter, in the open, are of course always mixed.

I’ve been to all the places you listed, even if several years ago, except BT in Bad O.

Of the others, Schw in Stuttgart has segregated changing rooms. In TE, KT, and MT they are mixed.

MT in particular has a large, open area changing room where it’s really pointless to be embarrassed about it.

It’s an extra bonus to do the initial shower in a fully mixed situation with a beautiful blonde showering not even one foot away, but these situations are more likely in smaller places.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video 4

0m:52s

11-25-2014
cam1 xvid

3m:40s

08-02-2007
VID 20111205 115951 1

1m:14s

01-21-2012
GetNaked in the Rain