Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2005, 04:09 PM

Thanked 177,332 Times in 18,915 Posts
Default A Questionaire for the Ladies of the Board

As I was thinking about ENF, I realized that I've never really heard a woman's side of the story. So, I have created this questionaire to find out more about women's feelings about embarrassment, modesty and exhibitionism. This can be answered by those who are and aren't modest. I couldn't really decide which section to put this in, but this one seemed best, as most of the questions are embarrassment related. Ladies, I realy am interested in the answers to these questions (even in a non-sexual way). The questions won't really require you to delve into your personal lives or make you relate personal horror stories (unless you want to, of course, then by all means do). However, I would appreciate honest answers. Also, please number your answers according to the questions. Answer only the questions you feel comfortable with (or all of them, if you want). These questions are not meant to judge you in any way, and are only meant to get a look at the "other side of the story". Thank you.

Here goes:

1. Are you easily embarrassed in general? Would a situation involving you being naked be very embarrassing for you or not?

2. For those who consider themselves exhibitionists: Why do you like to show your body to other people (either in public or on the internet)?
For those who are modest: Why do you not like to show your body to other people (except your spouse or significant other)?
For those somewhere in the middle: Why do you not mind letting others see your body?

3. Hypothetical situation: You are out in public (let's say a crowded shopping mall). Suddenly, your clothes inexplicably disappear, leaving you totally naked. Everyone around you notices and is now staring at you. How do you react? What do you do?

4. Hypothetical situation: You are an actress (you may actually be an actress!) and the role you just took requires nudity. Do you get a body double or do the scene yourself? Would it matter if the role was in a movie or on stage?

5. Would you ever go to a place where nudity is accepted/encouraged, like a nude beach? If you've been to one, why do you like to go? If you wouldn't want to go, why not?

6. Hypothetical Situation: You are at a public place where nudity is accepted (let's say a nude beach [even if you've never been to one or intend to ever go to one]). You see someone takes a picture of you. Would this be embarrassing? How would you react? Shrug it off? Or take action?

7. Same scenario as above, but you don't know the picture is being taken. The next time you log on to OCC (or some other site), you see your naked self. Now, how would you react?
For any "Ladies of OCC" answering: See next question.

8. For the "Ladies of OCC": Why do you post nude pictures of yourself on OCC?
If you are not a "Lady of OCC", would you ever consider posting a clothed picture of yourself anywhere online (let alone OCC)? Would you ever consider posting a nude picture of yourself online? Why or why not? (Additional question: Would it matter if your face was blurred? Why or why not?)

9. If you are modest: Which would be more embarrassing: Being naked in front of a small group of people that you know (a dinner party at home with friends or co-workers), or being naked in front of a large group of strangers (giving a speech on stage at a conference or convention)?
For exhibitionists: Which would be more "exciting" for you: (Same scenarios as above)?

10. For those who are modest: What would be the be all, end all most embarrassing naked situation for you to be in? What about this situation would make it more embarrassing than any other? If this situation has already actually happened to you, you need not explain it in detail if you don't want to, but please at least say what the situation was in general. (If the situation was sex-related or truly traumatizing in any way, you probably shouldn't answer this question, both because you probably wouldn't want to, and because I am only looking for answers regarding nudity only.)

Hopefully that wasn't too bad. Again, thank you ladies for answering the questions honestly. It is very much appreciated.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 05-14-2005 at 04:24 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2005, 03:12 PM

Talking

girls come on this is a really good questionaire i think you all should answer it
The Following User Says Thank You to willie_mayes_hayes7 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Girls, don't do it yet. Make the boys reply first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie_mayes_hayes7
girls come on this is a really good questionaire i think you all should answer it
Why should just the girls answer the questionnaire? I want the boys to answer it too. I've already answered it. I have safely saved my answer to the hard drive. Once I see some significant number of boys answer the questionnaire, in detail, then I'll post my answers.

The file name is called easily embarrassed. With that title, I'll be able to find it if there are several messages from the boys, answering substantially all the questions.

Roxanne
Old 05-18-2005, 08:17 PM

Thanked 21,930 Times in 2,883 Posts
Default i'll take roxanne's dare

just out of curiosity i answered for myself
1. no , don't know
2. don't exhibit if i did it would be to see if i got a thrill from it
3.tell em to fuck off , probably leave to get money so i could finish what i started
4.do the scene , wouldn't matter
5.i'd go , haven't been
6. depend on if it was allowed in the area or not
7.not worried , don't think anyone would look long (might even break the monitors)
8. don't know , if i posted anything i wouldn't blur ( anything i posted i would be proud of)
9. don't , don't really care
10 if it embarassed someone i care about

in conclusion i guess my ego isn't very big
and my attitude sucks
Old 05-19-2005, 12:51 AM

Default On whipping it out if you think it'll help you get laid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiSeabass
Roxanne, the forum is called One Click Chicks. I really don't want to know what the dudes are thinking. Most of us will whip it out if we believe for a second it would get us laid!
It doesn't work that way very often. The majority of women are not particularly interested in seeing you whip it out up front. We are seldom interested in your schlong until after we know and like the schlong's life support system. When we are ready for it to come out, we'll either take it out for you, or somehow make it really obvious that we're ready for the next step.

The smart man knows that if he wants female cooperation, he needs to be willing to play along with her to get what he wants. If the dudes want to know what the ladies think, it might help if the dudes make the ladies feel interested in responding. I don't know how many ladies there are here, but we're definately in the minority. Most of you guys probably would be just as happy if we all disappeared from here, but for those who want an answer, it might help if you tell us about yourself.

Back in the bulletin board days, a lot of guys asked me questions. My most common response was that I would answer the questions if they told me their answer to the question as they asked the question.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roxanne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2005, 10:22 AM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 211 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanne
The majority of women are not particularly interested in seeing you whip it out up front. We are seldom interested in your schlong until after we know and like the schlong's life support system.
That's comedy!

(Although I did get involved in a game of strip pool once where the lady against whom I was playing said that she wasn't really interested in me until I got naked (and to answer the question, no ain't got no pics). No boast here, and I'm nothing special: heck, I wasn't even, shall we say, noticably turned on. That's just what she said. Although, I suppose that we wouldn't have been playing that game if she didn't like the life support system.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanne
My most common response was that I would answer the questions if they told me their answer to the question as they asked the question.
So, you'll show me yours if I show you mine?

Okee dokee, Roxanne, I'll play. My thoughts:

1. No. / Depends on whether I've been working out, or it's the middle of the lazy season.
2. People generally, fine. Internet? I ain't that good looking.
3. Are there hypothetical police around who might not understand that my clothes just disappeared? Male nudity is treated differently from female nudity, so there are some additional considerations there.
4. Vain, but not that vain.
5. Big fan (only been to the topless variety). I like to look.
6. Well, I'm in public... Can't really gripe, can I?
7. I don't know. Is it flattering?
8. N/A
9. Being naked in front of friends would not be exciting. Fun, not exciting.
10. Not really modest.

Your turn!
WITCH, n. (1) Any ugly and repulsive old woman, in a wicked league with the devil. (2) A beautiful and attractive young woman, in wickedness a league beyond the devil. --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetominator For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2005, 11:32 AM

I'll chime in, why not?

Q1. Are you easily embarrassed in general? Would a situation involving you being naked be very embarrassing for you or not?

A. Not really. I'm not saying I have a raging bod, although I keep pretty fit. I used to surf alot and there would be times I changed out of my wetsuit to drier clothes right on the beach and I didn't really care who saw (with the exception of kids). I have been naked before at parties. When I was in HS "BJ parties" were really popular, and if you're familiar with that there usually would be a combo of Girls and Guys so if you were afraid to get naked (said in the voice of the "Soup Nazi" from "Seinfeld") NO BLOWJOB FOR YOU!

Q2. For those who consider themselves exhibitionists: Why do you like to show your body to other people (either in public or on the internet)?
For those who are modest: Why do you not like to show your body to other people (except your spouse or significant other)?
For those somewhere in the middle: Why do you not mind letting others see your body?

A. I would fall in the middle of the road, I don't flaunt it nor do I necessarily make it a point to cover up. I shower at the gym, I try on clothes at the store, I go to the Doctor. I what I'm saying I don't let it bug me if I have to get naked. The last thing I would be worried about is being naked in front of Women.

Q3. Hypothetical situation: You are out in public (let's say a crowded shopping mall). Suddenly, your clothes inexplicably disappear, leaving you totally naked. Everyone around you notices and is now staring at you. How do you react? What do you do?

A. Well if I was at the mall what better excuse to have your clothes disappear?

Q4. Hypothetical situation: You are an actress (you may actually be an actress!) and the role you just took requires nudity. Do you get a body double or do the scene yourself? Would it matter if the role was in a movie or on stage?

A. If I was an actOR (i'm not) I would'nt have a problem doing it myself... (now are we talking mainstream movie or adult here?) Hollywood has always been more leanient towards showing more female nudity as opposed to male, a topic which has been an ongoing arguement for years.

Q5. Would you ever go to a place where nudity is accepted/encouraged, like a nude beach? If you've been to one, why do you like to go? If you wouldn't want to go, why not?

A. No problem. We have nude beaches in Calif. and I've done it. Most of those who do the nude beaches are just there to get the full body tan anyway. I'ts pretty non-threatening. After all, you're all naked anyway.

Q6. Hypothetical Situation: You are at a public place where nudity is accepted (let's say a nude beach [even if you've never been to one or intend to ever go to one]). You see someone takes a picture of you. Would this be embarrassing? How would you react? Shrug it off? Or take action?

A. I think at a place where you go naked and expect to have a degree of privacy I would be a bit ticked off if someone invaded that privacy. Not because I am afraid of being another statistic on the internet, but that someone feels it's ok to exploit unvoluntary strangers naked bodies. Again I don't care if anyone sees me naked, they just don't necessarily need a momento of it.

Q7. Same scenario as above, but you don't know the picture is being taken. The next time you log on to OCC (or some other site), you see your naked self. Now, how would you react?
For any "Ladies of OCC" answering: See next question.

A. Same as answer above, privacy invasion. Having it taken down would most likely be useless, as soon as it hits the web you're forever circulated for posterity.

Q8. For the "Ladies of OCC": Why do you post nude pictures of yourself on OCC?
If you are not a "Lady of OCC", would you ever consider posting a clothed picture of yourself anywhere online (let alone OCC)? Would you ever consider posting a nude picture of yourself online? Why or why not? (Additional question: Would it matter if your face was blurred? Why or why not?)

A. n/a

Q9. If you are modest: Which would be more embarrassing: Being naked in front of a small group of people that you know (a dinner party at home with friends or co-workers), or being naked in front of a large group of strangers (giving a speech on stage at a conference or convention)?
For exhibitionists: Which would be more "exciting" for you: (Same scenarios as above)?

A. Either scenario would be ok. Like I answered in Q1. I have been naked in front of friends ans strangers at the same time at parties, and on top of that I was hving sex. How more vulnerable can one get.

Q10. For those who are modest: What would be the be all, end all most embarrassing naked situation for you to be in? What about this situation would make it more embarrassing than any other? If this situation has already actually happened to you, you need not explain it in detail if you don't want to, but please at least say what the situation was in general. (If the situation was sex-related or truly traumatizing in any way, you probably shouldn't answer this question, both because you probably wouldn't want to, and because I am only looking for answers regarding nudity only.)

A. Somewhere where nudity ws completely wrong (i.e. A Convent, A place where kids would be). Best I can do.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:32 PM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 308 Posts

Hehe...Great! This thread has done a 180 and is all about the guys now.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:39 PM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 211 Posts

Behold the power of woman.
WITCH, n. (1) Any ugly and repulsive old woman, in a wicked league with the devil. (2) A beautiful and attractive young woman, in wickedness a league beyond the devil. --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Old 07-10-2005, 10:04 AM

Haven't posted much on here, although I'm an avid reader, but here are my answers:

1. Are you easily embarrassed in general? Would a situation involving you being naked be very embarrassing for you or not?

Nope and nope

2. For those somewhere in the middle: Why do you not mind letting others see your body?

It's only a body, we've all got one after all

3. Hypothetical situation: You are out in public (let's say a crowded shopping mall). Suddenly, your clothes inexplicably disappear, leaving you totally naked. Everyone around you notices and is now staring at you. How do you react? What do you do?

I think, "Sh!t!!" and walk calmly to my car

4. Hypothetical situation: You are an actor and the role you just took requires nudity. Do you get a body double or do the scene yourself? Would it matter if the role was in a movie or on stage?

No, do it myself

5. Would you ever go to a place where nudity is accepted/encouraged, like a nude beach? If you've been to one, why do you like to go? If you wouldn't want to go, why not?

Haven't been yet, but would love to go

6. Hypothetical Situation: You are at a public place where nudity is accepted (let's say a nude beach [even if you've never been to one or intend to ever go to one]). You see someone takes a picture of you. Would this be embarrassing? How would you react? Shrug it off? Or take action?

Wouldn't care. In fact, the more people who see me, the better

7. Same scenario as above, but you don't know the picture is being taken. The next time you log on to OCC (or some other site), you see your naked self. Now, how would you react?

See above

9. If you are modest: Which would be more embarrassing: Being naked in front of a small group of people that you know (a dinner party at home with friends or co-workers), or being naked in front of a large group of strangers (giving a speech on stage at a conference or convention)?

the first one is definitely the more embarrassing

10. For those who are modest: What would be the be all, end all most embarrassing naked situation for you to be in? What about this situation would make it more embarrassing than any other? If this situation has already actually happened to you, you need not explain it in detail if you don't want to, but please at least say what the situation was in general. (If the situation was sex-related or truly traumatizing in any way, you probably shouldn't answer this question, both because you probably wouldn't want to, and because I am only looking for answers regarding nudity only.)

Being naked in front of family or friends, really

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018