Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2006, 06:51 PM

Thanked 31,164 Times in 3,350 Posts
Default Y'all Mind if I Vent a Little?

This may end up deleted and it isn't even about OCC, which could be a reason for deletion, but I just have to get this out in print somewhere. There is a forum, which will remain nameless, that tries to be like OCC. (Don't they all?) Anyway, I throw them a bone every now and then and my posts always get tons of replies. What has me a bit pissed is so many people there, come here, download entire threads, and then post them there just as they appear here.

Now, I know this shouldn't bother me and there isn't anything that can be done about it, but today i've just had it. I just saw an entire thread there of the Meagan girl who was zipped here from a member the other day. Sorry I don't recall who posted ithere, but I loved it. Anyway, they never give anyone here credit and I've even called a guy on it once, because he posted one of my entire threads there. He came back with some lame excuse about how we all search and find the same pics and the point is he took the time to post them there. Well, I fired back that it sure ain't too original to do that and that I go to great lengths to make my posts as varied and original as possible.

The biggest reason I don't post there often is that there are always rude replies left and things like, "oh, she might be okay if her ass wasn't so big." It is just so obvious that most of the posters there are 12 to 16 year old punks and I just want to go off on the little pricks and let them know that they know nothing about women.

One last thing. A few weeks back I posted a nice suggestion to them that they may want to look into a Rapidshare account, since so many vids they have there are linked to RS and people always b*tch and moan about it because they're too damn cheap to get an account. I didn't use that language nor did I even suggest that they were cheap. I made it clear that I was not from RS and it was not an advertisement, just a helpful suggestion. One day later it was deleted with no reason given to me.

Anyway, I just had to get that out. If anything it is just another testament to how fantastic OCC is compared to all the rest out there. If this was entirely inappropriate to post here, please accept my apologies, Alex and the rest of OCC. It is not my intention to make this a b*tch fest, I just had to get it out and I know I have friends here who can understand.

Everlong
Old 06-12-2006, 08:29 AM

Thanked 6,512 Times in 915 Posts

Feel better?

I know how you feel as its happened to me in the past too. Surfing these other forums does give me a sense of satisfaction though. When I come back on here and see the great atmosphere we have with posters like you and all the other guys that hunt and find for all our benifits.
As you also say we dont have any member taking shots at anothers posting simply because the lady in the pic doesn't meet his idea of perfection. That is down to the great atmosphere Alex started on the forum and the great members we now have.

Keep up the good work! Its always appreciate by me and everyone else here!
Old 06-12-2006, 12:00 PM

Thanked 31,164 Times in 3,350 Posts

I do feel better, and I did almost immediately after I wrote it. Thank you for asking. Something about getting it out on paper, or screen in this case, that always seems to take the bite out of it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s