uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2021, 07:01 PM

Default Listening to the MIL's sex life

My mother in law Jean is 76 and married to Dave who is 78. I stayed over with them for a week whilst my wife was in hospital and their house was much closer for visiting (2 hours) so it made sense to stay at theirs. Jean showed me to the spare room and I unpacked my little suitcase.

The first night I got in at 9 o'clock and apologised for being ignorant but went straight up to bed. My bedroom was the spare one next to Jean and Dave's. I got into bed and was on my phone when I heard them two come up to bed. After bathroom visits etc they retired to their room and I could hear them talking through the wall.

I turned my light out and was laid in the dark before going to sleep. As I did this, your senses get more acute, certainly my hearing did. So I found myself listening to my in laws next door. They were talking and a few bed noises as they got into bed. Then some giggling from Jean and a stop it, Nigel's next door. I don't think her protests worked as there was a few oohs and aahs also coming.

After about 5 minutes I could hear the bed creaking and I crept out of bed and pressed my ear to the wall. This gave me a lot better hearing of the events happening. My father in law had built up a nice steady rhythm and I listened to him pound Jean's pussy. This went on for about ten minutes, I was really impressed with his stamina, the pounding got faster and faster and the oohs and aahs from Jean got more vocal.

I thought the bed was going to break as the headboard banged against the wall but then Dave announced he was cumming and after a few grunts it all went quiet. I slipped back into bed and began to stroke my fully erect penis, soon shooting my own load.

I drifted off to sleep and woke up about half past seven (after a 3am bathroom trip). So I laid in bed debating when to get up when I heard the tell tale noise of their bed creaking again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to auntypat For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2021, 02:49 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

You ever get between Jean's thigh's?
The Following User Says Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2021, 01:44 PM

Their morning shag was just a quickie as it was all over in 5 minutes. I heard the toilet flush and about 10 minutes later there was a knock on my bedroom door an i heard Jean asking if I was decent. She opened the door straight away and was stood there in her nightie holding a cup of tea. I couldn't really get out of bed as firstly I was naked and secondly my erection was sky high. I said thanks and added I'll be down in ten minutes.

She looked at me and smiled and said see you downstairs. Well I had to have another wank before getting up, thinking about Jean getting shagged and then stood in front of me in her nightie, exposing a bit of thigh and her nipples poking through the thin material, soon shooting my load.

I had some breakfast downstairs with them both then went about my business for the day. Bedtime came round again so we all retired for the night. I was laid in bed about 10 minutes and was treated to another session this time lasting 20 minutes and finishing with the bed taking some real hammer as Dave emptied his load into her.

The morning brought the same, a quick shag followed by a cuppa. This got me thinking to tomorrow. After their shag, presuming they'd be having one, I was going to get out of bed and stand there naked allowing Jean to catch me naked.

The plan worked I woke up to them having sex, I waited for the toilet flush and Jean go downstairs. A knock on the door followed by are you decent as she opened the door holding a cuppa. This time I was stark naked at the end of the bed
Old 01-31-2021, 06:02 PM

"I've brought you a Ooh Nigel, I can see your tail" she said "Oh Jean, sorry, I was just getting up" I stuttered and covered myself up with both hands. She laughed and said "I have seen one before silly" and half pulled my arm away. "Here, have your cuppa" forcing me to take it and reveal myself one again.

As my willy bounced around she looked down at me and smiled. "I'll give you ten minutes before I start breakfast" she said. As she left she then said "Perhaps this might help" and she pulled her nightie up to reveal her bush and breasts. Well it did work as my cock began to stir in front of her, who'd have thought a 76 year old woman could turn me on as much as Jean did. "Don't make a mess" she said as she closed the door.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d