uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 07-16-2018, 03:55 AM

Everything IS working fine for me thank you guys 😀
Old 08-10-2018, 03:17 AM

Today I can't see enlarged images again. I don't have a pass.
Yesterday it was ok.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:45 AM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 151,919 Times in 6,808 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc88 View Post
Today I can't see enlarged images again. I don't have a pass.
Yesterday it was ok.
Have you met these requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
You simply need to upload over 2 Megabytes of photos, .ZIP or .RAR files AND receive 20 or more "Thanks" for your post(s).
NOTE: It's based on the sum of your uploaded attachments file sizes, not the overall number of posts you have made.
Once you meet both of these minimal requirements, you will be able to download unlimited photos each day. Don't stop there. What makes the forums great are the fact that so many choose to keep contributing on a regular basis.

Click here for our "How To Post On The Forums" tutorial
The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 09:47 AM

As a forum admin myself I'm a little bit baffled that you now have to upload content to be able to see larger images, finding and uploading is very time consuming for the majority of members to do anyway, in addition making members upload just so they can see larger images will create a mass of duplicate images as most will upload and post the first thing they find elsewhere and that is bad for the forum,especially those that buy passes expecting to see new content.

I imagine that a vast number of members are like me and don't download images to save or post elsewhere but just click on the odd one or two to get a better view, to be fair most the attachments are large enough anyway so there is very little need to see them enlarged.

I probably log in once or twice a day at the moment just to look at a few certain topics so I don't think it worth my while buying a pass as I wouldn't see a fraction of the content here and with other commitments I don't have the time to find and upload but I do find time to thank those that do and to me that is the most important thing, giving those that do find time and effort to post a thank you so they know they are appreciated for their efforts.

Not being able to see larger scaled images won't stop be visiting and thanking but I imagine it will a vast number of others especially if we start to see duplicate images start to appear.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to builderboy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 12:19 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 185 Posts
Default this again?

ok, I will upload some material
Old 08-10-2018, 09:43 PM

Default Death Spiral Here We Come

How to fundraise properly to account for increased server costs:

1. Add stipulation where members need to contribute in order to view attachments for free.
2. Numerous user start uploading many more pictures and files to meet the new criteria.
3. Rate of increase of server costs accelerates due to more users uploading files.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Flawless business model. There is no way this strategy could possible backfire.

Have you considered merchandising?
Old 08-11-2018, 12:35 AM

Default best free site

This is (or at least USED TO BE) ONE OF THE BEST "FREE" sites online. It's sad that that, like other sites, we're being "forced" to spend money to get our fix
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKIDEE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 04:41 AM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 151,919 Times in 6,808 Posts

It's my understanding that you don't have to pay to see the pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
You simply need to upload over 2 Megabytes of photos, .ZIP or .RAR files AND receive 20 or more "Thanks" for your post(s).
NOTE: It's based on the sum of your uploaded attachments file sizes, not the overall number of posts you have made.
Once you meet both of these minimal requirements, you will be able to download unlimited photos each day. Don't stop there. What makes the forums great are the fact that so many choose to keep contributing on a regular basis.

Click here for our "How To Post On The Forums" tutorial
How difficult can uploading 2mb of pictures be? You can do that in 1 or 2 posts. The 20 thanks will come with a few good posts.
Old 08-12-2018, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

How difficult can uploading 2mb of pictures be? You can do that in 1 or 2 posts. The 20 thanks will come with a few good posts.
It's not difficult but from my experience as a forum admin many people don't have a clue where to find images or even how to upload them.
Like I said previously there is a high risk of duplicate images going to be posted and that spoils it for everyone, already I have come across dozens of the same images posted in the same topics, and that is from the regular contributors, the amount of dupes we will see when the masses start to post god only knows.

@ Skidee

Forums like this cost money and are free to the masses because others pay through buying passes to cover hosting, domain and general running costs etc.
In 12 years you have only thanked twice so it is apparent you don't appreciate the "FREE" site and all those who contribute!!
Old 08-12-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by builderboy View Post
Like I said previously there is a high risk of duplicate images going to be posted and that spoils it for everyone, already I have come across dozens of the same images posted in the same topics, and that is from the regular contributors, the amount of dupes we will see when the masses start to post god only knows.
Here is the perfect reply.

Nothing more to add.
The Following User Says Thank You to tc88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s