Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2008, 09:09 PM

Thanked 1,854 Times in 177 Posts
Default Johnnycancer's Vintage and Retro Thread

Okay, so I haven't posted anything in a while, and I have some bad news, which is not that bad. I made the mistake of transferring my files onto a cheap external hard drive, which subsequently decided to freeze up my computer every time I plug it in. So, I lost all of the Agent 69 Jensen files - but luckily, pretty much everything worthwhile was already posted, except for the hardcore scenes. So, no more updates to that thread, unfortunately.

The good news is that I've been busy getting my hands on other vintage and retro soft and hardcore films, so, I'm going to start posting that material.

I should mention one caveat. Some time ago I had a discussion with Fango, and he told me that it's possible some of the clips I plan on posting might violate the forum rules regarding not posting mainstream material, and therefore be removed. So, I guess this is my great experiment with the board. Not that I'm intentionally trying to break the rules - virtually everything I'm going to upload is foreign in origin and generally speaking more than 30 years old, so, I don't think you can consider it mainstream. But if any videos have to be removed or the thread gets closed, I apologize in advance.

Alright, first up we've got some clips from "Corpo e Alma de uma Mulher" which I believe translates into "Body and Soul of a Woman."

Clip number one is short and sweet - a woman has a telephone conversation whilst lying on her bed in the nude.

Clips two and three are interesting - a woman is giving a private striptease performance for a man, and someone is watching them through an open window!

Clip four rounds out the movie with a pure voyeurism scene, as a man watches a woman undress through an open window, and I think she starts to notice that someone is looking.
Streaming Videos
Old 01-21-2008, 12:56 AM

Up next we've got a Swedish film called "Bedside Sailors." It has an interesting premise which unfortunately is pretty much completely wasted - basically the plot involves a woman dressing up as a man and taking on the identity of a sailor who took ill after she finished having sex with him. But there's surprisingly little nudity or other sexiness in the movie.

Anyway, the first clip is near the beginning of the movie. The sailor has taken ill and the girl has called the paramedics. Of course, why bother to get dressed when they come over?

The next 2 clips are of a naked female band - apparently nude musical numbers are a convention of Swedish softcore.

Oh, and no sound in these clips - the audio was messed up somehow and I couldn't encode it properly in virtualdub. But, since they're not speaking English, most forum members will not be missing that much without sound.
Attached Thumbnails
Bedside_Sailors_paramedics.jpg   Bedside_Sailors_naked_band_01.jpg  

Bedside_Sailors_naked_band_02.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: avi Bedside_Sailors_paramedics.avi (5.25 MB, 312 views)
File Type: avi Bedside_Sailors_naked_band_01.avi (3.15 MB, 392 views)
File Type: avi Bedside_Sailors_naked_band_02.avi (7.98 MB, 325 views)
Streaming Videos
Bedside Sailors paramedics

1m:10s

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to johnnycancer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2008, 07:45 PM

Well, up first today we have "Cut-Throat Kommandos" which I believe came out in 1969. The sound is pretty out of sync, and it wasn't until I was doing vidcaps of it that I realized the film is actually in English, which is kind of rare for this stuff, and, doing a little research, I found out this actually was an American film.

So anyway, the basic plot summary on IMDB was kind of vague - I believe it was one sentence saying something to the effect that "At the end of World War II, soldiers run around raping and killing!" I didn't see a lot of raping or killing in the movie, but then, the version I had was substantially edited for length and file size.

So anyway, we've got a grab bag here.

First clip, if you ever wanted to watch a sexy clown undress (and who hasn't?) then you just got your wish.

Next set of clips are called "fun with chocolate" and involve a busty young woman and a soldier finding interesting uses for a bottle of chocolate sauce.

After that is a slightly odd romantic interlude with what I believe is one of Hitler's speeches playing on a record in the background (some male nudity at the end there, so head's up).

Then, if you ever wondered what it might look like if a naked girl got caught in the middle of a gun fight, this set of clips will definitively answer that question. First part has some forced stripping/ENF themes. Second part is mostly shooting with a naked woman thrown in there.

Lastly, we have a series of clips where an older gentleman has an encounter with a pretty young thing in a steam room, involving some breast play (and more chocolate?) and waaaay too much foot lovin' for my taste.

I'll post caps in a separate message.
Streaming Videos
Old 01-21-2008, 07:50 PM

Caps from the last set of vids, so you know what you're getting yourself into.
Attached Thumbnails
snapshot20080121110845.jpg   snapshot20080121110959.jpg  

snapshot20080121111027.jpg   snapshot20080121111052.jpg  

snapshot20080121111200.jpg   snapshot20080121111250.jpg  

snapshot20080121111345.jpg   snapshot20080121111418.jpg  

snapshot20080121111443.jpg   snapshot20080121111500.jpg  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to johnnycancer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2008, 11:00 PM

Alright, another Swedish film called "Der må være en sengekant." The English title is, apparently, "Come To My Bedside."

The IMDB entry on this is as follows:

"A handsome young sunlamp salesman's amorous endeavors with his wife become too inventive for her, and she leaves him to return to her mother's house. He takes up bachelor life with gusto, and beds many of the women who come to comfort him."

I like this one; pretty upbeat, as are most of the Swedish entries into this field of cinmea.

So clip number 1 is a woman undressing by a pool and trying to entice our main character into a romantic coupling.

The rest of the clips are of a catfight between girlfriends which quickly becomes sexual as they tear each other's clothes off and end up in bed together.
Attached Thumbnails
snapshot20080121113238.jpg   snapshot20080121113322.jpg  

snapshot20080121113404.jpg   snapshot20080121113422.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_by_the_pool.avi (14.76 MB, 382 views)
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_catfight01.avi (22.65 MB, 557 views)
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_catfight02.avi (27.41 MB, 474 views)
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_catfight03.avi (26.60 MB, 498 views)
Streaming Videos
der ma veare by the pool

0m:54s

der ma veare catfight01

1m:17s

der ma veare catfight02

1m:56s

der ma veare catfight03

1m:57s

Old 01-22-2008, 06:23 AM

Thanked 1,508 Times in 187 Posts

thanks mate some great stuff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to french1e For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2008, 07:59 AM

Awesome stuff. Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to drifterX For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2008, 04:10 PM

Finishing out "Der må være en sengekant" we've got a strip poker scene which turns into a threesome. A little male nudity in this one too, but I really couldn't edit that out without losing important parts of the clips.

So basically, our hero invites 2 women back to his apartment for a game of strip poker. Predictably, the blonde, outgoing friend is keen to get her clothes off, and, I'm not exactly sure why, but it's decided that she's going to have sex with the main character. And, given the layout of the apartment, that means they're going to have sex in direct view of her friend. Of course, the shy friend with the glasses is a little more frigid at first, but, after watching a happy couple get it on, and observing the erotic animations on the table, she gets into the mood and decides to join them.

Incidentally, the 2nd video in the strip poker series contains what has got to be my favorite scene ever of a nude woman climbing over a railing.

And then, because it is a Swedish film after all, we've got one more nude musical performance, and some sexy opening credits.
Attached Thumbnails
snapshot20080121113554.jpg   snapshot20080121113655.jpg  

snapshot20080121113752.jpg   snapshot20080121113504.jpg  

snapshot20080121113531.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_strip_poker01.avi (19.75 MB, 655 views)
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_strip_poker02.avi (17.69 MB, 592 views)
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_strip_poker03.avi (14.35 MB, 1027 views)
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_musical_performance.avi (25.87 MB, 393 views)
File Type: avi der_ma_veare_sexy_credits.avi (8.59 MB, 252 views)
Streaming Videos
der ma veare strip poker01

1m:20s

der ma veare strip poker02

1m:13s

der ma veare strip poker03

1m:03s

der ma veare sexy credits

0m:40s

Old 01-22-2008, 11:34 PM

This next movie has actually been posted in its entirety in the Rapidshare section, but, I don't think many people noticed it, and in any case, there was so little worthwhile material in it that I don't think it was worth it to download the whole movie. But, there is at least one decent stolen clothes scene, and one scene with topless girls in a golf cart.

Apparently this was based on an older series of films, which were themselves based on a characters created by British cartoonist Ronald Searle. The basic premise was that you were getting a glimpse into the daily life of an extremely dysfunctional boarding school for girls. Go to this Wikipedia article if you feel inclined to learn more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Trinian's_School

The first four movies came out in the 50's and 60's, and from what I can tell did not include any nudity, although I guess some of the female characters were portrayed as rather sexually aggressive for that time period. The movie which these clips are taken from came out in 1980, and, I get the impression that it was an attempt to infuse the series with female nudity, while retaining the comedic elements of the previous films.

Unfortunately, the film fails pretty badly. You would think you couldn't screw this up - I mean, what better setting than a strict private school for girls to have some sexy comedy? But, watching the film, it's as if you're watching a film that's been heavily edited so it can be shown on basic cable.

Maybe this is an edited version? To me at least it seems that the scenes should - or at least could - be longer. Then again, it could be that the film was made during an awkward transition - it's the 80's, so, you can't really do exploitation films in the way that you could in the 70's - but then again, the 80's had more than it's share of racy comedies, so that doesn't offer a complete explanation. Or, it could be that there are British sensibilities of that time period of which I am not aware.

The film was rated "A" in the UK, which, I believe is the equivalent of a PG rating in the United States. While that does explain why the scenes are rather tame, it doesn't explain why you would put female nudity in a movie that's apparently going to be marketed as more or less family entertainment. Of course, IMDB say that was the rating given to the cut version of this movie, and I don't even know if this is the version that was seen in theaters of if this is a different version.

Anyway, too much introduction for something which only yielded 5 low quality clips, but I just always felt the movie had potential.

Regardless, our first scene is a boat party, where all of the female party goers appear to be topless and wearing grass skirts. It's never explained why this is the dress code of the party, and for that matter I don't remember why there's a party on a boat. You don't see much, but, it is nudity, so, I'm posting it.

Next up we've got a good old fashioned stolen clothes scene which is always popular around here. I believe prior to this scene we learn that the girls have devised some plot against the new teacher, Miss Adams. The pretense is a swimming competition, since Miss Adams was apparently a swimming champion of some sort. Now, why this necessitates getting naked, I'm not really sure - or, perhaps more specifically, I'm shocked at the total willingness of the girls to strip off and dive in the water. Also, I can't imagine a teacher doing this in front of her students, but whatever. So anyway, Miss Adams and another girl swim off - while the rest of the studens stay on the beach and collect the clothes - and then the girl who is in on the plot swims back, and they leave Miss Adams naked.

Then, in the next scene, we see some of the school's administrative figures driving along the road, when they spot a very naked Miss Adams trying to hitch a ride.

Pretty brief, and probably not as good as it sounds, especially the second part - but worth a download if you're into stolen clothes scenes, which are not that plentiful.

Then, we have 2 quick scenes which I believe were supposed to be part of some protest. In the first we see two girls in a golf cart getting topless, while someone photographs them. Unfortunately, we don't actually get to see their breasts. In the next scene, we watch as a older British gentleman opens up the newspaper to find topless girls inside. Upside is we get to see the breasts of the girls in the previous scene. Downside is, it's a photograph.

So, that's the Wildcats of St. Trinian's. Let us speak no more of it.
Attached Thumbnails
snapshot20080122194346.jpg   snapshot20080122194409.jpg  

snapshot20080122194426.jpg   snapshot20080122194449.jpg  

snapshot20080122194458.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: avi Wildcats_of_St_Trinians_boat_party.avi (3.63 MB, 440 views)
File Type: avi Wildcats_of_St_Trinians_stolen_clothes.avi (9.45 MB, 726 views)
File Type: avi Wildcats_of_St_Trinians_stolen_clothes part 02.avi (1.81 MB, 495 views)
File Type: avi Wildcats_of_St_Trinians_topless_part 01.avi (1.53 MB, 307 views)
File Type: avi Wildcats_of_St_Trinians_topless_part 02.avi (674.1 KB, 261 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 01-23-2008, 09:44 AM

Thanked 4,389 Times in 551 Posts

Great Thread, thanks! Love to see more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bendherover For This Useful Post:

Tags
movies, vintage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481