Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2020, 01:49 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Contributions

I just wrote about our first trip to Jamaica last week. In today’s mail we got a mailer asking for personal contributions to this western Jamaica orphanage and vineyard. Reading it, it is sponsored and staffed by a congregation in Spain and specializes in helping Jamaican teenagers suffering from drug or mental issues. I assume the same was true I’m the sixties.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2022, 10:36 PM

Default Seen all she has to see!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my lovely wife in her younger years as exposed as any woman could be. You have seen everything, no doubt.
We were talking the other night and I brought up that she had two boyfriends before me but never kissed one and only closed mouth pecks with the other.
I was her first real boyfriend. On our dates:
1. I only held her hand
2. We kissed and I taught her to French kiss
3. I nibbled her neck and ears, ran my hand through her hair and scratched her back. She was limp in my arms.
4. At a swimming date, her suit was too large on her top and I could see her lovely puffy pale pink nipples. She had to see where I was staring. That night at a drive in movie in my car, I repeated the third date but felt her breasts and bottom outside her clothes. Sensing no resistance, I gently unbuttoned her shirt, and while scratching her back, I unsnapped her white bra. I nibbled from her ears, down her neck and throat to taking first one nipple then the other in my mouth sucking them gently. At the same time I was feeling one breast and sucking the other. Pulling her toward me I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled them as far apart as I could in her shorts, then massaged them firmly. She had been moaning with her eyes closed since we started kissing and she was limp. I was hard as a rock.
5. We had a fight and I threatened to take her home but she started crying. She asked me how she could show me how sorry she was. I told her I wanted to pull off her panties. With no hesitation, she responded ok! Then she told me we would have wait a week because she was on her period. I put her hand on the front of my pants and told her to squeeze. I asked if she had seen or felt a penis before and she said no except for her younger brother. She kept her hand squeezing the rest of the date.
6. Two weeks later, we were going to a drive in. I told her no stockings, just white socks and her short plaid school pleated skirt. Walking to the car, I told her to spread her legs and show me her panties. Ok! I was staring up her legs at pure white panties. Oh Boy!!
At the drive in, we climbed into the back seat of my 2 door car for more room. As she stretched to get in, I ran my hand up her thighs and touched her crotch. She moaned. Immediately I pulled her panties off and held them up as a trophy and sniffed. I was beside her with one leg behind me and the other one was against the door. My hand slid up her thigh and she began to beg me to touch her. I felt her curly hairs and her very wet vulva but each time I digitally penetrated, she whimpered and said it hurt. But this was a fun start.
We went to the rest rooms and snack bar. Before leaving the car I helped her roll the top of her short skirt up around her belt. Her skirt was high on her thighs and only inches below her very naked pussy. On the way back to the car, we ran into two of her friends from her high school band. Both stared at her legs and one asked why she didn’t wear her skirt like this to school. It was a bit windy and the skirt flipped up a couple of times but she pushed it down immediately. At the car, she reached in to set our drinks and popcorn inside. Her skirt rose up in the back. If she had them on, I am sure her white panties would have been showing. Then she leaned way over with one leg into the back seat. Her lovely ass cheeks were peeking out. I knew what I was seeing, but the two guys were just speechless staring at what appeared to be flesh, not underpants. She said “oops” and slid to the opposite side of the back seat. Her legs were wide apart, the skirt was high but with only the car’s dome light, they could only see darkness under her short skirt. If she had on her white panties they would be obvious but I think the boys were wondering what were they seeing? Could it be her dark curly pussy? Black panties?
I got in beside her and she was short of breath. “ did they see my pussy?” she asked.? I said I think they thought they did but weren’t sure but they no doubt saw your ass. My hand was rubbing her pussy, her hand was on my very happy hard cock and she had her first orgasm! Life was grand, even though we were both still virgins. TO BE CONTINUED!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2022, 10:40 PM

Default Date 7

7. I had high hopes but my future wife had never played with herself and she had a very intact hymen. I played with her every date through date ten when my finger broke through and while she cried briefly, we were both happy that we could fool around like her girlfriends. Soon I was twirling first one and then a second finger deep in her wetness.
10. After our breakthrough on date ten, I suggested we celebrate with something special. I expected to have to beg some or explain how the inside of her mouth was heavenly warm and moist like inside her pussy. But no, I asked if she would suck my very hard penis. As fast as a wink she had my cock in her mouth! It felt so damn good for a few moments when I felt her teeth!! I withdrew and we began to discuss proper methodology. It took several efforts but she was trying her best. Within another few dates she swirling her tongue, licking the sensitive spot near the tip, kissing and licking my balls then tasting my taint then she did a rim job. She said she thought I would enjoy it, and she had liked it when I did it to her. Only I didn’t scream like she did the first time my tongue touched her rectum.
14. We got into a happy rhythm and our dates got better and better. She didn’t object to getting completely naked in the car or even other places when we had privacy. We were at a state park with almost no other visitors, and I told her I wanted some photos of her nude to take to college in about two weeks. She was suspicious and skeptical but she kind of liked the idea of being a model. You can read about her going to college Polaroids in another post on this thread.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2022, 09:13 PM

Default No modesty?

I gave these long and detailed descriptions of our dates to point out one thing that always through me for a loop. My girlfriend , now wife, was a top student at the highest level in her class. She was a virgin without a doubt. Other guys told me not to date her because she was a cold tease. I was no prize, trust me. Her friends told her not to waste time with me. But, from our earliest dates, if I ever groped her, she didn’t object. When I removed her shirt and bra, there was no resistance. When I asked to remove her panties and to suck my cock her answer was “ok!”.
She told me that 1, she had a lot of curiosity about sex but only high school biology for answers, and 2, she had no problem being undressed in front of me. She trusted me to not hurt or abuse her. Further, she did not associate my penis with getting pregnant. She told me much later that if on our second or third date I asked her to strip naked and let me see her all, she probably would have said ok! I assumed all girls were super modest and would never expose anything.
Later in her life I learned she enjoyed being nude, was a very happy nudist, loved to entertain nude, and one of her favorite experiences was to be the only woman nude among groups of men. She had little resistance to spreading her legs to show off her lovely pink secrets, especially to younger boys. I have enjoyed it all. She is no sl*t—-we have healthy well raised children, she loves church and doing charity work in the community—-but will stay nude at home or in hotels but always inquire if a visitor is uncomfortable with nudity before welcoming them in. Dozens of times I have seen her cum just from exposure. When we were first married and needed money, she modeled nude at my college. She was posed nude for ten minutes or so then had to cover her nudity with her hands between painting sessions so other students could walk through the room or at the outdoor site with her only covered with her hands. This was so erotic! All the kids, mostly boys, were there for only one thing: to see a naked girl. She came over and over and occasionally a hand slipped and she let them see her most secret parts. Or she would change position which changed her exposure. The most fun was when someone she knew saw her. That would make her melt.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2023, 04:39 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default My wife and I dating at 18 and 19

When I was a freshman in college and my wife was a senior in high school, I asked her to come for a weekend trip to a friend's girlfriend and to stay overnight at the girlfriend's house for the entire weekend. Somehow, she talked her parents into doing just that. When we got to my friend's girlfriend's house, it was more than I had ever bargained for. The girlfriend's dad was a Texas oil man and lived in a huge mansion. The house had approximately 10 bedrooms and something like nine bathrooms. It had a huge pool and a game room with big game stuffed animals. The house also had a tennis court and a putting green.

For the first part of our Friday evening, we visited with the oil man and his wife, along with my friend and his girlfriend. They then served us a huge dinner. After dinner, we retired to the din which had a massive wet bar with beer on tap. The oil man had no problem letting us drink -- so long as we didn't leave in the car. My friend, his girlfriend and my girlfriend and I all took advantage of the beer on tap. All of us got drunker and drunker. As the clock struck midnight, the oil man and his wife went to bed and left us in the din. We all probably downed about 8 to 9 beers or more each. My buddy and I were used to drinking quite a bit, but our girlfriends were not.

With the house and its grounds to ourselves, we began to explore. Eventually, we ended up at the pool. Now it was winter in Texas and was pretty cold outside. However, being liquored up, the cold did not stop us. Pretty soon, we had the girls talked into a swim in that pool. We all stripped off our clothes and jumped into the pool naked. Man, it was really cold and screams could be heard from all quarters. However, at that age, few things can interfere with the urge for some sex. My girlfriend and I started messing around on the bank of the pool. Even as cold as we were, it did not prevent me from having a really great hard on. The same was true for my buddy as he began finger fucking his girlfriend on the chaise lounge by the pool. My girlfriend and I decided to move our sexercise to the pool's diving board. There I entered her and we commenced to fucking in earnest. In the meantime, my buddy and his girl were screwing on the chaise lounge. It seemed as if we all ignored the cold in favor of plain, old raw sex. After both my buddy and I had totally emptied out our sperm load, we all put on our clothes and headed back inside the house. There we continued our drinking binge until we all passed out on the din's sofas.

The next day, we were awakened by the maid cleaning up the din. We all headed for bedrooms and the showers. Only the oil man came down to have breakfast with us in the din. He leaned back in his chair and said, "That must have been a really cold swim all of you had last night. It appeared that things might have gotten a little out of hand. You see my bedroom is on the second floor, and I have a clear view of the pool, the diving board and the pool's chaise lounge. Now, normally I do not look out at my pool after midnight, but there were some loud screams being emitted from that direction, and it raised my curiosity." Then he looked directly at both girls and said, "I am a little surprised by my daughter's actions last night, and I don't know the other young lady very well, but I bet her parents would be alarmed by her actions as well. I think we had better not have a repeat performance by any of you tonight. Am I understood?" We all agreed. He then said, "That will be all -- provided nothing further occurs." With that, we all scrambled out of the house. And there was not a repeat performance on the house grounds.

However, we did go out that next evening to a dance hall. My buddy and I had fake I.D.'s to buy liquor, and we all tied another one on. The girls were just as ready to participate in another sexercise -- only in the car this time. With my buddy and his girl fucking in the front seat, my girl and I made hay in the back seat. In fact, we all fucked twice before the night was over. Before returning home, we rode around naked for several hours groping the girls and vice versa. It was the start of a very long sexual relationship for both couples -- as we both married these two sl*tty girls. I still have no problem with whatever sl*ttiness my wife wants to participate in. She is fun, it is fun and never dull, but always exciting. I always do everything I can to promote it, and she likes it as much as I do. Here she is with a much more recent photo having another naked swim -- this time at Hippie Hollow.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0521.JPG  

Last edited by JonThink; 06-01-2023 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Add a pic
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2023, 10:47 PM

Default Just learned more….

For many years I thought I was my wife’s first lover. We learned together. I fucked her pussy, ass and throat before anyone else. Other guys saw her naked, felt her up, fingered her generously and tasted her pink goodness.
I just learned something new and after being married 50+ years, I just learned that back in college she was fucking, sucking, 69 ing, and everything else possible with one of my 2 college apartment roommates. He was shy, sort of short and had few dates, although my girlfriend soon to be wife had us double date her younger sister several times, and her sister told her he never touched her. My girl and I discussed him often and I even suggested to her that sometime when I was at work or in class, she should go into his bedroom naked when the other roommate was out. I told her to spread herself wide open and teach him all about sex! Let him see everything, tongue your pussy and 69 with him. Let him do everything BUT make him wear a rubber when he fucks you because she was not on the pill. He never told me he did this with my beautiful girlfriend. See her photos throughout this OCC thread ———wouldn’t you fuck her?
We are now in our 80’s and my roommate and his wife came to visit one afternoon. His wife is nice but wasn’t around back when we three guys shared an apartment while in college.
Reflecting on old times , I brought up a party we had at one our former homes. By the time the roommate arrived, most of our neighbors and friends had left. It had been a clothing optional pool party but after dark folks began leaving. My wife who had been the naked hostess all night had just put her swimsuit and began to clean up. After the roommate arrived, the three of us got in the hot tub. I took off everything. The roommate did the same and after getting in the water, my wife threw her swimsuit out leaving her nude between we two former roommates. She left to get drinks and I told the roommate that she loved being groped and everything she had could be felt and used. I told him she gave great blowjobs, loved to be fingered. She returned and sat between us, and as she turned he grabbed her hips and began tonguing her ass. She bent forward and he pulled her butt cheeks apart. He kept kissing and feeling her naked parts and she was moaning. I was feeling her breasts and more. She slid between us and her right leg d****d over his left leg and her left leg d****d my
right leaving her spread wide open for us to feel . Her curly hairs had been trimmed and she could not be wetter. I told her to put her hands in our laps and soon she had a hard cock in each hand.
One of her long-time fantasies was to take on two men at once. I leaned over to her ear while in the noisy hot tub and said “l want you on the bed doggy style and he can slip in front of you so you can suck his cock”. In moments she was standing as our four man-hands rubbed her everywhere. We men
rose and followed her, using towels to dry ourselves on the way to the back door. Once there through the sliding glass door we saw the lights come on and there in front of us was my completely naked wife facing us with a slight smile. She was making no effort to cover her lovely breasts nor her secret triangle. I was erect and I expected my roommate was too. As the glass door slid open, I spoke to her “I am so proud of you staying fully nude in front of men” She replied we are all friends here. As she climbed on the bed, I flipped her over onto her back and spread her thighs as wide as I could, then pulled her vulva a open as possible. The roommate stood beside me staring at her fully exposed pink secrets.
I dove in licking her opening and stuck my tongue as deep as I could. I licked loudly then asked him if he liked what she was showing? He replied “God yes “
I moved to my left and he dropped to his knees and burrowed his lips into her dripping wetness. I reached below his chin and ran a wet middle finger into her rectum, causing her to buck her hips upward with a groan.
I watched as he sucked her clit then she yelled “I need to be fucked!”. I rolled her over onto her knees and elbows, stuck three fingers into her extremely wet vagina. I wiped them on my bouncing hard cock as I rammed it as deep as I could enjoying her scream of delight. I began to fuck her as hard as I could. I told my roommate to crawl in front of her so
he could put his swollen cock into her mouth. In moments, her head was pumping up and down . The roommate’s eyes were closed as he enjoyed a vigorous blow job which soon added a generous ball licking and a rim job. I couldn’t understand any of my wife’s grunts and groans.
My roommate said “can I cum in your mouth?”. My wife said “use a rubber in my pussy! No one else has been in my pussy” I pulled out of her vagina and considered pushing into her asshole. I was almost in her mouth when my roommate rammed his cock into
her welcoming pussy and started a powerful rhythm.
Her body bounced forward toward my cock in her mouth then bounced back pushing his cock into her pussy. My wife said he was stretching her pussy too wide and it hurt, but we kept up our powerful pushing back and forth and she screamed “I’m coming! I’m coming!” My wife got a powerful spurt deep in her womb and I could feel my spurt arriving for her throat.
It took a few minutes for us to unpile off my wife. She was so very happy……and glowing with orgasm after orgasm.

We got up and sat in the living room. She sat on a towel in case of any flow. We discussed the coming weekend. I explained that she would go upstairs to where the roommate would sleep and awaken him with a loving blowjob. Afterwards she and the roommate would shower together, something she learned to love at nudist clubs. She was to stay nude and available for sex the time left for the roommate.
In addition, we agreed the next afternoon we would carefully prepare for my wife to have anal sex. She has enjoyed it in the past but it has been a while. I have the two sizes of dildos and vibrators , two types of lube, and numerous condoms.
The roommate and I would trade her back and forth for anal sex. In her fantasy she enjoys an anal with multiple partners, more than just the roommate and me. I have not told my wife but I have talked to 11 men about coming to the house this coming weekend to join an anal gang bang. It is a fantasy of hers and most of these men have expressed an interest in having sex with her.
Old 09-27-2023, 01:44 PM

Default Cannot explain…….

When I praised her for being nude in front of my roommate, he said “I have seen her before “ but I don’t remember that or when it would have occurred. Most likely, they fooled around when we shared the apartment. How many times? Fuck, suck , anal? She loves it all and now I have shared her with him with us pounding her together.
After we prep her anus for a gang ass fuck will she take all of us? Both of us plus the 11 guys I have invited? Can I really let her pull a train with local neighbors and friends plus I have a few teenage boys that do our yard work who she has flirted with: nude at the door , nude sunbathing, fingering herself in front of them.
This week a half dozen guys have reminded me to not forget them. They have dreaming of pulling a train on her, especially her ass.
I think I will call my roommate and ask him when he saw her naked and what else did they do when alone together. She used to fool around with our minister and some of his friends—-the stories about her gang adventures were memorable but they were a long time ago.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2023, 05:34 PM

Default What a unique twist!

One discussion we had when we were in our thirties and hosted clothing optional pool parties. My wife would show off, sometimes fully nude (she had a spotlight mounted above her chaise with a microphone so she could really put on a show. One night she fingered herself and invited all the men to treat her to bukkeke—squirt their sperm all over, especially her face; another time she spread herself obscenely and invited men to eat her pussy and use vibrators on her; on her 39th birthday she had a men’s only party and her asshole was open to all including some male dancers who were very well hung. I didn’t think she could take them but she did and then she took these monster dongs in her pussy and down her throat; another night I took all of my naughty nude and hard-core photos and put them on display for everyone to see from age 18 to well over 50. She also had a collection of photos and films of her
In stockings and heels sucking and fucking men and women of all ages, races and organ sizes. Her favorite is a film of her taking a massive penis in her ass. It seemed impossible but with some help from a couple of guys, she took it all. Mixed with all the photos were those taken in public, on beaches and places that seemed impossible like her on a stage nude with an orchestra or nude with two state policemen in the parking lot of a football game. A favorite of mine was her blindfolded on a table spread wide naked with males staring at her nakedness. There was another enlarged photo of her most secret pink areas. I loved the photos of her very young with my cock in her mouth or pussy.
These photos were a huge hit—-everyone loved seeing something this private and you can see them too in this thread. Enjoy!
Old 09-27-2023, 06:00 PM

Default Swimsuits?

She had over 100 “bathing suits” some like you see on beaches everywhere but others were:
-just a few strings that go up into her pussy and ass and hide nothing. Like seen in bikini-dare.Com
-some are simple stick-on paper or tape that can cover just a nipple or a pussy (Pastease.Com)
-sometimes she will just paint her nakedness like you see in parades sometimes.
-she shaves her pussy sometimes although she likes to have a hairy triangle when she goes to nudist clubs.

Is there anything more intimate than letting others see you having sex? She can orgasm from being fully exposed, especially if she is the only nude female among a group of men

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer